Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 3rd, 2011 #1
Hunter Morrow

Default Is Football the only reason American niggers are tolerated by whites?

Whites seem to have abandoned basketball. The Nigger Ballet Academy is 80 percent nigger, and 80 percent of its teams are losing money. Right now it has had 5 straight seasons where it has lost 100 million dollars or more and it could be looking at a lockout.

I rarely see whites wearing the jerseys or saying how great a game they went to was or talk about basketball, even college basketball. Only when people gamble on college basketball in March do whites seem to care.

On the other hand, basketball's loss is football's gain. Football has become a goddamned cult in America. 20 percent of people attend church or a mosque or a synagogue weekly for an hour but how many do you think watch "the game" for 3, 6, 9 hours on Saturday and Sunday? Its not football anymore, its "the game."

Its on television 24/7, the nigger athletes are paid like kings and worshiped like Gods, everybody is doing this dorky "fantasy football" bullshit, I don't get it. Even complete morons who can hardly think or speak can bore your balls off with a lecture, no a sermon, about "the game."

I used to be a braindead football guy myself, but when I thought about the sport it had become boring and ruined by niggers and Jews and smarmy white jock sniffers. Plus it takes entirely too long to watch and there isn't much action.

What would race relations in America be like if football never existed? This seems to be the only time whites care about niggers or profess a like for them.

Old September 3rd, 2011 #2
Maxfield Parrish
Banned

Everyone who watches NFL should be put aboard a train load of cattle cars and run over the edge into a bottomless mine shaft.

Old September 4th, 2011 #3
J. Kerr
Whats next?

Sports in general are for the cattle who just cant entertain themselves.

Old September 4th, 2011 #4
Chip Farley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Morrow View Post
Whites seem to have abandoned basketball. The Nigger Ballet Academy is 80 percent nigger, and 80 percent of its teams are losing money. Right now it has had 5 straight seasons where it has lost 100 million dollars or more and it could be looking at a lockout.

I rarely see whites wearing the jerseys or saying how great a game they went to was or talk about basketball, even college basketball. Only when people gamble on college basketball in March do whites seem to care.
Joe six-pack is certainly watching less of the NBA, but as a whole, White athletes in the game are still holding their own:

This must really infuriate Blacks!

Old September 4th, 2011 #5
Thad Charles
Master Race

NBA is obviously lost. In the NFL sure it's mostly nigs but at least there are some very prominent White players, mainly quarterbacks of course, to look up to. Tom Brady, the Manning brothers, Philip Rivers, etc. That position will always be dominated by Whites (Michael dog-killer nigger Vick notwithstanding).

The MLB is virtually devoid of American English-speaking nigs, but the South American mestizos are flowing in like turds after a heavy Taco Bell night. Whites are still relatively prominent in this sport too. I wouldn't say this sport is completely lost but it's on its way. It's boring anyway.

Hockey is so obviously more exciting than any of the three other "major" sports but since ESPN doesn't show their games it isn't promoted. The fact that 99% of players are Whites doesn't help either. White sports heroes = bad. Heavy Canadian presence and, more importantly an increasing European presence doesn't help either.

Anyway, sure the average Amerikwan White sees his black sports hero and thinks they're all like that. Same with seeing a black cop on Law and Order. "There's good and bad of every race" is the mantra and you're goddamn right that's why they're tolerated. That's a reason.

Old September 5th, 2011 #6
SlagMaster

These Niggabeast games would be more entertaining if they had zero rules
relating to sportsmanship or injuries/death resulting from such. Only the
winning team animals should receive payment as related to performance
and inflicted damage to the opposing creatures.

Old September 5th, 2011 #7
T.J. McAllister

Ball game fanaticism is dumb. Why should we care about how local zoo-escapees stay in shape and make money?

If a ball game is to be played at all, European-style football should be promoted among the youth who are attracted to such things for its high activity level and minimal amount of gear. One disgusting thing about schools in small American towns is their eagerness to waste thousands (and in some cases millions) on armor, fields and field equipment when the schools themselves haven't even a whiff of education remaining.

The only ball game I ever truly liked was badminton. The best sports are tests of endurance with a link to real activity, like climbing, swimming, rowing and hiking, or things that involve discipline and precision, like shooting and archery.

Old September 10th, 2011 #8
bedford

I think that College football is worse than pro football. I live in Atlanta
and it seems like all the college teams in the south are made up of 90%
negroes. It is a boring game and I don't know why so many white fans
give a damn about it. I don't care if the UGA nigs beat the Alabama
nigs. And it also seems like the majority of college teams cheat when it comes
to allowing academically ineligible players cheat and stay on the team.

Thread