Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 2nd, 2008 #1
Ironguard1940

Default Niggers infiltrating hockey

I went to see a hockey game last night. The Richmond Renegades, my home team, played the Jacksonville Barracudas. These teams are in the Southern Professional Hockey League, the lowest minor league level in existence. Richmond won 4-1, extending their winning streak to 11 and snapping Jacksonville's 7 game winning streak. It was an impressive performance by Richmond.

Now for the bad news. Richmond has a nigger on the team. Jacksonville has two niggers. I am glad I had a free ticket and did not have to spend a dime except for the gas it took to get me there and back home. If I had to spend any money to see niggers play what should be an exclusively White sport, I would have demanded a refund. Even the Washington Capitals, my favorite NHL team, has a nigger on the team. What White sport is left? I believe none. In the last decade or so, niggers have infiltrated golf, tennis, NASCAR and hockey. There have always been the token niggers here and there in those sports, but they were rare exceptions and after they left the sport would regain its Whiteness. Now, however, there are a steady stream of niggers, spics and chinks infiltrating our sports. Each year White people spend tens of billions of dollars watching nigger infested sports and buying sports paraphernalia, not to mention the food they eat. If Whites stopped spending money to support these sports, there would be no sports to support. Niggers talk about their buying power. Shit. They rarely attend any sports, even their favorite, basketball, unless they get free tickets. Yet another example of Whites willingly funding their own demise and extinction.

Old February 2nd, 2008 #2
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Default Re: Niggers infiltrating hockey

My hometown team, the Columbus Blue Jackets, have currently a nigger free roster. They did however have a French-Canadian nigger on the team for a couple of seasons. His name was, now get this, Jean Luc Grand-Pierre (translation:Big Peter)! Now, ain't that a helluva name for a Canuckaboon!

Old February 2nd, 2008 #3
Adamic Man

I wouldn't be too concerned about it.

Since Willie O'Ree in 1958, there have been a total of 52 "black" players in the NHL, according to one online site I found. I put black in quotations because looking at the list, at least 1/3 of them are mulattos, who are conveniently labeled as black when they're successful, such as Grant Fuhr, Jarome Iginla, Sandy McCarthy, Pokey Reddick, etc. A lot of the names on there are barely blips on the radar screen.

Part of the reason you may be seeing more is because the expansion of hockey into the deep south with three NHL teams and a lot more minor league teams, so you may have a few on the rosters, but since hockey is a sport you need constant ice team to excel at and since blacks are mostly in the warmer climates and can't afford hockey equipment anyway, the sport will remain mostly white.

Incidentally, your Capitals had TWO blacks on the roster in their first season, 74-75, when they compiled the worst record in NHL history.

52 blacks in the NHL in the last 50 years.... there will probably be that many blacks on the combined rosters of the two teams in the Super Bowl tomorrow....

AM

Old February 2nd, 2008 #4
Adamic Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
Niggers talk about their buying power. Shit. They rarely attend any sports, even their favorite, basketball, unless they get free tickets. Yet another example of Whites willingly funding their own demise and extinction.
You got that right.

AM

Old February 2nd, 2008 #5
Robert Bandanza
Banned

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_black_NHL_players

Old February 2nd, 2008 #6
John in Woodbridge

They usually put a nigger on the team to be used strictly as a brawler.

Old February 4th, 2008 #7
Canadian Aryan

Where's Marty McSorley when we need him..

Old February 27th, 2008 #8
Adamic Man

Finally got a Photobucket account. These 4 NHL players appear to be full negro

Peter Worrell

Mike Marson

Dale Craigwell

Anson Carter

Last edited by Adamic Man; February 27th, 2008 at 12:49 PM. Reason: typo

Old February 27th, 2008 #9
Adamic Man

...while these "stars" who have been labelled as "black" are obviously mixed-race

Grant Fuhr

Jarome Iginla

Tony McKegney

Pokey Reddick

Old February 27th, 2008 #10
Adamic Man

...more mixed race players who have been heralded as "black" hockey players

Sandy McCarthy

Jamal Mayers

Georges Laraque

Donald Brashear

Old February 27th, 2008 #11
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Default Columbus Blue Jackets Announce Cancellation of Willie O'Ree Night

Quote:
COLUMBUS, OHIO – The Columbus Blue Jackets announced today that the Willie O'Ree Night activities originally scheduled for Wednesday, February 27 when the Blue Jackets host the San Jose Sharks have been cancelled as Mr. O'Ree is unable to participate due to illness. The Blue Jackets had planned a pre-game ceremony to recognize the 50th anniversary of O'Ree becoming the first African American to play in the NHL when he took the ice for the Boston Bruins vs. the Montreal Canadiens on January 18, 1958.
Why do the Blue Jackets even NEED a Willie O'Ree night? He has no connection with the franchise nor is he a figure in Columbus sports history! I guess the NHL has to pimp this nigger the same way MLB pimps Jackie Robinson who, as a baseball player was mediocre at best!

Old February 27th, 2008 #12
Adamic Man

...and these...

Bryce Salvador

Bill Riley

Sean Brown (!)

Kevin Weekes

Old February 27th, 2008 #13
Adamic Man

lastly, the "Jackie Robinson" of hockey:

Willie O'Ree

Thread