VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 16th, 2014 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Expressing Bias through Photos

http://gawker.com/appeals-court-upho...ers-1605558842

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 17th, 2014 at 03:27 PM.

Old July 16th, 2014 #2
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

The comments on that article are depressing as hell. How do those anti-White pieces of shit even live thinking like they do? The mostly White ones making the nastiest comments should just kill themselves if they hate their race so much.

Old July 16th, 2014 #3
N.B. Forrest

One left in reply to that traitor-scum Scocca:

"When will white people stop wallowing in their victim status and put some effort into improving themselves, like regular Americans do?"

Ha. You filthy Cultural Marxist cunt you.

Only poor students who've made the grade should be shown any preference; that's meritocracy coupled with a measure of economic justice.

But of course, that would do nothing to "enrich" the universities by further blackening & browning them, since studies have shown that blacks from wealthy backgrounds STILL get lower grades than white students from poor families.

And cracka-hatin' leftist vermin like Tom the Cunt cannot abide the natural results of such racial reality, hence the continued injustice of AA bolstered with mountains of mountains of sanctimonious bullshit.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old July 17th, 2014 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

I will coin 'malfie,' for a shot taken by a malicious other to make someone look bad.

Notice the choices involved in the photo:

- photographer chooses to shoot the subject from below (which always makes the subject appear to loom over someone, like frankstein);
- fotog chooses to shoot 3/4 angle (from which very, very few people look good)
- fotog chooses to shoot at a moment when the subject's facial expression reads as negative as possible (whiny, petulant, crabby, self-pitying, greedy)

All these technical choices amount to one greater or strategic, political choice: to make the subject appear bad as possible.

You will find these shots over and over again in the controlled media, always predictable in their political orientation.

Old July 18th, 2014 #5
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I will coin 'malfie,' for a shot taken by a malicious other to make someone look bad.

- photographer chooses to shoot the subject from below (which always makes the subject appear to loom over someone, like frankstein);
- fotog chooses to shoot at a moment when the subject's facial expression reads as negative as possible (whiny, petulant, crabby, self-pitying, greedy)

All these technical choices amount to one greater or strategic, political choice: to make the subject appear bad as possible.

You will find these shots over and over again in the controlled media, always predictable in their political orientation.
The bastard made her look like Baron von Raschke smelling a Ric Flair fart.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old July 20th, 2014 #6
Jimmy Marr

Quote:

I had an experience with an enemydia photographer yesterday in which he went to a great deal of trouble to get a low 3/4 angle shot of an overpass banner that was displayed in plain sight. You can see the image he selected at 3:00 in this video.

http://www.katu.com/news/Immigration...?tab=video&c=y

Below is a photo similar to what he would have gotten if he'd done things the easy way.

Old July 23rd, 2014 #7
seapea
whitegenocide.info

Still shots of the DIACWFWG banner showing the angles KATU choose to dispaly on their story.

Old July 24th, 2014 #8
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by seapea View Post
Still shots of the DIACWFWG banner showing the angles KATU choose to dispaly on their story.

The made it so the reader can't even see the first part of the message....

Old July 24th, 2014 #9
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Right, and this was accompanied by Cassutto's televised narrative, which I'll paraphrase: "An even larger banner down the road equates any diversity with White genocide".

I want to paint scare quotes on "diversity" before we use those banners again, but with camera angles like that, it's not going to make any difference, and we know that. That's the reason we're out there in the first place, using overpasses as media and documenting our own events.

No traffic/time sample was taken, but I'm guessing we got around 10k views in that location, and it was nice to have banners on previous sections of the freeway to alert motorists that overpasses were being used as communication media.

Old July 24th, 2014 #10
N.B. Forrest

The "slick" subliminal impression the scum intended to give the skimmers with the deliberately obstructive angle is:

"FOR WHITE GENOCIDE."

Old July 31st, 2014 #11
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason 916 View Post
The comments on that article are depressing as hell. How do those anti-White pieces of shit even live thinking like they do? The mostly White ones making the nastiest comments should just kill themselves if they hate their race so much.
A lot of whites are human equivalent of little white dogs. They're natural panters and lickers and fetchers. They want to do anything to please their master, the bigger dog, no matter who that master is.

Old July 31st, 2014 #12
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Yes - this is the photo-equivalent of press treatment of any white activism: the story is never what the Whites are talking about, it's that hate made an appearance. The enemy owns the media. He will use it to put out his message. You won't be using him.

It's a lie to call them reporters when what they do is cover things up.

Old July 31st, 2014 #13
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
One left in reply to that traitor-scum Scocca:

"When will white people stop wallowing in their victim status and put some effort into improving themselves, like regular Americans do?"

Ha. You filthy Cultural Marxist cunt you.

Only poor students who've made the grade should be shown any preference; that's meritocracy coupled with a measure of economic justice.

But of course, that would do nothing to "enrich" the universities by further blackening & browning them, since studies have shown that blacks from wealthy backgrounds STILL get lower grades than white students from poor families.

And cracka-hatin' leftist vermin like Tom the Cunt cannot abide the natural results of such racial reality, hence the continued injustice of AA bolstered with mountains of mountains of sanctimonious bullshit.
Great stuff. Scocca is particularly scummy. Very rare for an Italian (I assume) he has that sniffy, onionskin sensitivity one associates with WASPs.

Old July 31st, 2014 #14
Alex Linder
Administrator

In the "White Genocide" banner photo, it's interesting the way the angle not only obscures the message, which we've noted, but that the telephone pole under the Genocide looks like a christian cross. I'm twisting hard, but I wonder if there was a little intent there.

Old July 31st, 2014 #15
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
In the "White Genocide" banner photo, it's interesting the way the angle not only obscures the message, which we've noted, but that the telephone pole under the Genocide looks like a christian cross. I'm twisting hard, but I wonder if there was a little intent there.
O ye of little faith, I saw jesus in my scrambled eggs this very morning.

Those christ 'tards on that other overpass could see anything, anywhere, except in the motivations of a jew pushing a microphone into their faces and asking them to disavow their hate.

Thread