Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 27th, 2009 #41
Igor Alexander

Hugh, I find your claim that Amren and Buchanan are not targeting Americans as their primary audience and must therefore self-censor to allow Europeans to read their material very hard to swallow.

Even if it were true, there are other options: censored editions could be produced for the European market, or Europeans could receive the uncensored stuff electronically, which would be difficult for the authorities to stop.

If jews aren't a big problem in Europe, why are there laws in several countries forbidding the criticism of jews? Oh, the Muslims... well, who let the Muslims in in the first place? I'm no expert on the European situation, but it doesn't seem like it's all that different from that of any of the frontier nations. You might want to note that Canada has a big Chinese problem as well (as does Australia, no doubt) and I don't see Muslims as being any more of a problem in Europe as niggers and latrinos are in the U.S.

On top of that, if Europeans are as high and mighty as you seem to think they are, how come they allowed such laws to be passed in the first place? Why wasn't there more resistance to the EU? Why do they need polished turds like Jared Taylor to organize their activities for them?

You might also note that despite all these laws I have seen a great deal of "illegal" material being published from Europe. Where there's a will, there's a way.

Europeans need Amren or Pat Buchanan about as much as Americans need the Vlaams Belang. And these Euro nationalist parties are not synonymous with white nationalism, since most of them are soft on the issue of race. Some of them even receive jewish funding and support.

Last edited by Igor Alexander; December 27th, 2009 at 05:40 PM.

Old December 27th, 2009 #42
Celtic_Patriot

In protecting extremist Jews, Taylor is a threat to common Jews.

Taylor, in not talking about Jew extremists murdering 35 million Russians, he is in fact protecting Jew extremists at the expense of common Jews, and all Whites, as well as all other races.

One asks why Taylor will endanger common Jews by protecting extremist Jews.

Jared Taylor is a Jewish supremacist, that is the only intelligent answer.

Last edited by Celtic_Patriot; December 27th, 2009 at 05:29 PM.

Old December 27th, 2009 #43
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Tip o' the hat to Linder for "Jar-Jar".
I think it was Birdman that came up with it:
http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/NetL...redTaylor.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gott View Post
These baby-talk diminutives are idiotic, even by vnnf's current standards. If 'standards' is the right word.
I use it because, well, I think it's funny, sounds patronizing (like you're talking to a, uh, well, baby), and reminds me of that "controversial" Star Wars character Jar-Jar Binks that had the niggers in an uproar.

Last edited by Igor Alexander; December 27th, 2009 at 05:32 PM.

Old December 27th, 2009 #44
Gott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post

I use it because, well, I think it's funny, sounds patronizing (like you're talking to a, uh, well, baby), and reminds me of that "controversial" Star Wars character Jar-Jar Binks that had the niggers in an uproar.
There seems to be a collective nervous breakdown in progress here at Insano adir central. It's interesting - like passing a bloody car wreck and knowing you should look away, but not being able to resist.

Any way you cut it, baby-talk is for babies. What's next - 'I know you are, but what am I'?

Old December 27th, 2009 #45
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Any way you cut it, baby-talk is for babies.
Exactly. Taylor is a baby. He likes it when I call him Jar-Jar, don't you Jar-Jar? (pinches cheek)

Don't you have some Council of Respectable Citizens or Opera Lovers United to Assure the Survival of the White Race meeting to attend?

Last edited by Igor Alexander; December 27th, 2009 at 05:55 PM.

Old December 27th, 2009 #46
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Fuck you, Snott! Lol!

Old December 27th, 2009 #47
Gott

Quote:
Fuck you, Snott! Lol!
How about 'snottito?' You know little snot? Or are spic diminutives a no-go here?

Old December 27th, 2009 #48
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Uh-oh, somebody's getting fussy.
Maybe all you need is a warm herbal tea, a hot-water bottle, and a kitty-cozy at your feet.

Old December 27th, 2009 #49
Gott

Quote:
Uh-oh, somebody's getting fussy.
Maybe all you need is a warm herbal tea, a hot-water bottle, and a kitty-cozy at your feet.
Perhaps you have too much free time on ur hands, Mike. It's too early for cabin fever.

Old December 27th, 2009 #50
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

...or maybe a cranberry juice.

Old December 27th, 2009 #51
Gott

Quote:
...or maybe a cranberry juice.
YouTube- The Departed - Cranberry Juice

EEEEEEUUUUWWWW! A Martin Scorsese movie. A jewaholic whiteophobe hymiewood asshole sucker. And short too! With absurd eyebrows also. He is a despicable piece of coked out shit who talks too fast and waves his hands around a lot, and you want me to drink cranberry juice which is somehow related to a Martin Scorsese movie? I don't get it, but even so, I also don't like it. Cranberry juice, I mean.

Old December 27th, 2009 #52
Gott

Quote:
Exactly. Taylor is a baby. He likes it when I call him Jar-Jar, don't you Jar-Jar? (pinches cheek)

Don't you have some Council of Respectable Citizens or Opera Lovers United to Assure the Survival of the White Race meeting to attend?
Guess I don't, Igorito. I have a lot of work to do first thing in the AM, and so, of course, I'm fucking off here instead. By the by, there is almost nothing respectable about me.

As to fucking off here at the lunatic asylum...but then, I've been doing that since Dec of 03 ...how about u? Sorry about the opera, it pales for sure in terms of assuring the survival of the white race next to 'jar jar' and other, frequent, similar, frequent, National Inquirer missives of your own...frequent ones. Very frequent.

Last edited by Gott; December 27th, 2009 at 06:36 PM.

Old December 27th, 2009 #53
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Aw c'mon! "Buchkake" is a good 'un.
I don't think anyone else has come up with that 'cept me.

Tip o' the hat to Linder for "Jar-Jar".
That's Igor, not me. To Igor the credit!

As for Hugh, if AmRen is directed globally, why the name 'American' Renaissance?

The reason WN hasn't gone anywhere...yet:

1) Enemy action

2) WN are conservatives who imagine they are radicals or even revolutionaries. They are incapable of setting a party line and toeing it. They haven't the personality for what needs to be done. What needs to be done entails not merely not being nice to respectable folk like Jared Taylor, Pat Buchanan, jew Paul Gottfried, it means attacking them, and not one of these so-called WN leaders has the stomach for it.

Old December 27th, 2009 #54
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
There seems to be a collective nervous breakdown in progress here at Insano adir central. It's interesting - like passing a bloody car wreck and knowing you should look away, but not being able to resist.

Any way you cut it, baby-talk is for babies. What's next - 'I know you are, but what am I'?
It's not baby talk, it's nicknames intended to instill disrespect for weaklings. This has always been the VNN approach.

Everybody else takes the weak female motherly view that if we can't say something nice, we shouldn't say anything. This is wrong. We want more people saying what we are - attacking the jews and the shabbes goyim. We get more people on our side by forcing the weaklings to pay a price for opposing us, even if that price is merely our mocking. We radicalize people by making fun of the race-realist weaklings and the conservative PhD footnoters.

Our cause is not difficult to explain or understand. Therefore, anyone who pulls punches helps the enemy, regardless of his intentions, and should be mocked until he acts right or admits he's with the enemy.

Mock, ridicule, antagonize, radicalize, polarize.

Either you're with the Whites or you're with the jews. There is no middle ground. Pick a side, conservative pussies.

Old December 27th, 2009 #55
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Gee Alex, why the hell didn't YOU think of that ??

LOL !!!
None of these clowns understands politics 101. All they do is make excuses why people "can't" say what most needs to be said.

Old December 27th, 2009 #56
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Europeans need Amren or Pat Buchanan about as much as Americans need the Vlaams Belang. And these Euro nationalist parties are not synonymous with white nationalism, since most of them are soft on the issue of race. Some of them even receive jewish funding and support.
Taylor's a joke, and an obvious one. It is a testament to how stupid people are that immediately after the career of his model William F. Buckley, who santized conservatism for the Semites, these educated idiots can't see that Taylor intends to do the same with White nationalism - and has said as much.

Taylor is similar to Hal Turner in effect, if not in style. He invites jews and race-mixers to his race conferences, which is the equivalent of spitting on the audience as a bunch of fools, as Hal Turner used to do. They just smile and laugh it up. AmRen is nothing but jew celebration by day, and gay orgies by night.

Old December 27th, 2009 #57
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
My mistake, I attributed that to you, Igor. I guess since Birdman's gone, you're carrying on the Jar-Jar torch. It's not a figure that would have occurred to me, but upon review, it does make sense in that Taylor is like the purple dinosaur Barney, talking to a bunch of adults as though they're retarded children.

Old December 27th, 2009 #58
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:

It's not a diminutive - it's mocking Taylor as a special-needs teacher, whose kids are too dumb for straight talk on jews.

Old December 27th, 2009 #59
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Amren are aligning with the way European nationalists work, and are currently learning, not teaching. After 6 decades of failure in the US, some have decided to try exploring ways that work.

What they learn, they then write about for the Anglosphere, or English speaking countries, not just the US.
Duke focuses upon Eastern Europe. Buchanan the Catholics etc. WN is a big tent.

Amren and Buchanan, like Duke, have understood this is a global issue, and Amren certainly
facilitates activities of European nationalists via their conferences.
What one sees on the web is not all that actually goes on at these conferences.

They have begin operating in two different streams, the US one very different to the EU one.
Many smaller private side conferences occur outside of Amren conferences between people from different groups and countries e.g. South Africa, the UK, Australia, Germany, Holland, Belgium etc. Not all are there to attend the Amren conferences, but to meet with other groups.
It's convenient.

For example Vlaams Belang who are currently working on secession in Belgium, where the EU headquarters are.

Most started out like VNN, then matured and over the last decade have formed international networks and leagues,largely driven through the churches, and run political parties, participate in elections, and sit in parliaments.

Zionists and leftists etc are the terms used for Jews that don't get one imprisoned in the EU.
Be interesting to see how VNN would function in such an environment, when posters knew they could go to jail for their posts, and VNN as it stands was illegal.

Europe is the home of secret societies and associations, and Europeans are used to operating in environments where to lose literally means a bullet in the head.

Religion and ethnicity and centuries old hatreds drive nationalism, not so much race at present.
Jews rarely create conflicts in Europe, the hatreds exist already. They just fan the fires, and facilitate conflicts. Most Europeans would be at each others throats given half a chance, Jews or no Jews.
European history revolves around climate, where a failed harvest means famine or war.
Most major European cities get burned and wrecked around three times every century.

The hardcore nationalist groups are mainly from Eastern Europe, fresh from succesful secession, and are now moving and working with the Western ones, though language and religion are enormous barriers.

Europe has been under US occupation since 1945, with massive US military bases, many commanded by Jews, in most European cities.Germany is still effectively under military occupation. This influences words and deeds.

Through the WTO, World Bank, IMF etc the US imposes crushing sanctions and boycotts, and does not hesitate to attack any nation that tries to break free.

Be under no illusions, the US is running an empire in Europe, and the EU is just there to help the US expand its empire and strengthen its grip, and to take over the previous USSR.

Europeans are well aware of the Jewish role, and they wrote the books Americans quote on the Jewish question.

This is where Amren and Buchanan and Duke have now begun to tread.
They are right to tread cautiously.

Old December 27th, 2009 #60
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
None of these clowns understands politics 101. All they do is make excuses why people "can't" say what most needs to be said.
When a Kwan says "politics" he means watching Shill O'Really on the Faux Jews Channel listening to Plush Limpblow in his pick'm-up truck and getting his "I Voted!" pin when he goes to the polls to exercise the franchise.

Last edited by MikeTodd; December 27th, 2009 at 07:15 PM.

Tags
american renaissance, jared taylor, jew front amren, jews, shabbos goy

Thread