VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 14th, 2011 #21
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by procopius View Post
Alex, the Jews and like-minded people have already mocked and vilified Christianity as much as possible. Where they were not able to suppress it they have controlled it. In this sense, the best way to kill off Christianity would be to support the Jews in all their endeavors. Who best to lead that final charge to put Jesus's cult to rest forever but those who killed him once before?
1) jesus didn't exist
2) the jews have never tried to eradicate the jesus cult, rather they milk christian fools like cows, like a dairy farmer. christians are people to mock and make money off. the only time kikes tried what might seem like an attempt to eradicate them was in the ussr, since they killed lots of priests and destroyed lots of churches, but they did that only secondarily out of hatred for the jebus cult and primarily out of fear that they might lose their very shaky grip over the immensity that is Russia. Russia was not a modern country, it was rural, superstitious, religious peasants, and it was necessary to go overboard to make absolutely sure control wasn't lost
3) WN oppose the jebus cult for different reasons than the jews. jews despise christ-insanity mainly because it's stupid. that's why they mock it. no other reason. but being jews, they dont get overly obsessed about their opinions, like foolish aryans do; they don't let their own _tastes_ blind them to their own interests. sure, they despise christ-insanity, because it is, to my taste too, despicable. but more important are the ways they can corral this herd of idiots and stampede it and milk it to serve their own racial interests. and they do an excellent job of that.
4) at the same time as jews allow christians to exist in public, albeit as marginalized and rather pathetic fellows, and as serviles (palin, gingrich, pretty much any right-wing politician), they work against, per their Frankfurtian beliefs, any kind of goyish self-control and group-knowledge or discipline. the church has in the past tended to teach sexual and other restraint, and the jews must have the loosening of these restraints, so they fill their media with pandering - with inducements to vice, particularly sexual looseness. and because the church still in some measure works against this, they mock and suppress the church. but they never, even seek to outlaw or criminalize or drive out of business the church - they only seek to control it and make it serve their interests. they are very good at this. the christ cult, denying basic biology, has no principle by which it can even recognize its enemy, let alone fight. the only distinction the christ cranks make is between christian and non-christian. that doesn't get the job done.
4) WN must observe the situation as it actually exists, see both church and kike for what they are. notice who rules who. notice who uses who. notice who serves who. and figure out how they can use the weakening of the church to benefit their own cause.
5) the jews have opened an avenue down which danger might potentially travel. that avenue is the radical de-rooting of the Aryan. the white kid today doesn't know who he is, or where he's from, he only knows what he hears in school and sees on tv. he has been trained that all opinions are relative, that individuals have different truths. these are knives that cut two ways. they can be used against the jews.

the crucial insight

6) i have not written the essay, but at some point i will. but if you study euro-christian interaction over 2000 years, you will reach only one conclusion, if you follow the evidence: the only way Whites can continue to exist on this earth is by exterminating the jewish race. Again, that's not me saying that. it's what the evidence shows. and over time, more and more people are going to realize that. the only reason jews were not bodily exterminated in the past was that the christian cult stayed the hand of those who might have done the job, what with their rejections of god's true morality - making extinct all competitors - and their assumption of the jew-supplied morality -- love love love, more love -- a morality the jews don't follow themselves. but now, in 21st century ameriKwa, the jews have stripped tens of millions of young whites of their christian heritage, sad and pathetic as that was. and one possible unintended consequence of that stripping is that those young whites will do what is natural and logical, rather than christian: they will be won over to the cause of living free as adult white men and women - a possibility that can only be achieved by exterminating the jews. and there won't be any christ nuts with any power to tell them this is immoral. instead, they'll use their minds and will to do what is, after all, time honored, god honored (99% of species that ever existed on earth are extinct), and simply common sense.

Quote:
Indeed modern Israel stands alive today in contradiction to Jesus's own words, and there can't be a better way to prove to stupid Christians just how inert Jesus is by pointing this out. Really, any Anti-Christian today should be in full support of the defense of Israel to show that the God of Christianity is wrong (or doesn't really exist). It's interesting that the Jews' rise to power coincides with the demise of White people's interest in Christianity(called the "Enlightenment" in modern history books).
I don't think that's accurate. The conventional distinction between Enlightenment and church is just like the conventional distinction between Republicans and Democrats. They're two sides of a coin. They're both universalists, and in that way anti-White. Jews had plenty of power even before modern taxation and transportation and communication, but those things more than anything else amplifed their power.

Quote:
So if the cure for White people's problems is the elimination of Christianity
I never said that. I say christ-inanity is the source of the legacy mental attitudes that make extremely difficult for our people to recognize the actual problems we face as a race/society and to develop the will to defend ourselves as ourselves. (Ie, defend ourselves as whites, on and from a racial basis, rather than as good people, caring people, citizens of the world, americans.) My point is that the main problem is jewish oppression and suppresion of our people and our cause - they physically and legally and mediawise prevent our people from organizing. Even WN don't acknowledge the true scope and depth of the pressure. But apart from the direct problem is the will problem. We think or feel defending ourselves is immoral. Because it would take immoral measures, immoral discriminations, "bad thoughts" so to do. Where do those logically nuts ideas come from? The jesus cult. Nowhere else.

Quote:
then our best hope to is to support and empower the Jews even more.
We are a thimble vs a sea; the idea we have an effect on jews is ridiculous, at this point. We must react to them. That's the curse of being the little guy. We have to watch how the leaders operate, and figure out how to stop, get around, better, or depose them. Just as they've done us for hundreds of years.

Quote:
The Jews cannot stand any other religion or culture that the Goyim attempt to raise above theirs, and when given a good chance they destroy it. So let's hear it for the Jews, they might just be our savior from Christianity!
You're trying in your feeble way to be satirical but if you were less foolish you would see that the jews have indeed done us a great service by at least somewhat weakening the hold of the sicko cult over too many of our minds. Or at least you could respond to that argument.

Last edited by Alex Linder; December 15th, 2011 at 05:33 PM.

Old December 14th, 2011 #22
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Not everyone from Alabama is pig-ignorant, Linder. I'm from Alabama myself, and while I see plenty of people here that are below par; I have seen exactly the same sort of people in every other state and in all parts of the world. The idea that Alabama nothing more than inbred rednecks, hicks and hillbillies is a Jewish stereotype. Please don't help to perpetuate it.
That stereotype goes back thousands of years, jews do use it but they didnt invent it. It's far less inaccurate a stereotype than, say, dumb blondes.

Old December 14th, 2011 #23
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post
Yes, definitely. According to Judaism, we're all to become Noahides, and the law making it the law of the land is on the books here in America.
Well that can't be true. 90% of our congress is made up of jesus cultists. I'm sure they would never allow such anti-christian measures on the books.

Old December 14th, 2011 #24
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Parker View Post
Why can’t the Catholic Church deal more effectively with its sex abuse problem? It’s obvious that priestly celibacy selects for fags, and that fags like boys. The more cynical Catholics will say that the economics of the Church won’t work without celibacy, that is if they had to pay priests enough to support a family on. Then again, look at how much the lawsuits are costing the Church. With all the Catholics these days who’ve made it to the top of business and finance, I’d be surprised if someone couldn’t find a way to structure around the economic issue. Why are Christians so much less adaptable than their Elder Brothers in Christ?
The christians are less adaptable than the jews, but equally unprincipled. Hmm...

Here's my speculation. You gotta start with context. As far as I know the situation hasn't changed for decades, at least in America - the church has a very difficult time recruiting priests. For obvious reasons, one of which is celibacy. And a lot of the priest trainees they do attract are fags. Which is also for obvious reasons, but also because the fags are already well established and entrenched in the church's dioceses and hierarchy. It's just such a fucking headache when your few priests are caught diddling boys to fire them when you don't have easy replacements. So you shuffle them around.

That's part of it. More of it is that anytime you admit there's a problem, you are reducing faith in authority. The catholic church is built on unquestioning submission to authority. These are people who didn't want the laymen even reading the bible. Luther translated the bible into German vernacular, precipitating a wave of similar translations across Europe. That's one reason the church has never forgiven him, for he used to be one of them.

Then you've got the concept of 'sins of the flesh' which are comparatively minor. I don't know but I would assume that even screwing young boys is merely lumped in with adultery and like gland crimes.

You have to realize, which I'm sure you if not others do, that catholics don't believe in the separation of church and state. They basically believe their church _is_ society. They are the only legitimate authority, working hand in glove with the secular powers that. That's their history, and that mental model never leaves them; they just have to adjust to countries like Ameica where that aint how things are done. But they don't like it. And they would reverse it if they could. So if their legacy is being _the_ power in a society, then their legacy is also having the power to pretty much cover up whatever they want. That cultural legacy continues among their own, but when it comes in contact with a secular or jewish or even protestant press, then those obnoxious questions come up. Jews and people like me descended from Puritan assholes go after shit, they don't just tolerate lies and coverups and "trust mes" - they don't trust. They doubt. And in end, just as you see in VNN's culture, they are proven right: the church is rotten. The church does cover up. The church does hurt people and, frankly, isn't really concerned about it. For the most part non-catholics don't care what these OJN (Original Jebus Nitwits) do to one other, but when they start fucking little kids and lying about it, they cross the line. We can't have a society with these papists where this kind of stuff is routinely happening and programmatically covered up. And since the papists, while numerous, are weaklings, they eventually have to fess up and then pony up. It's their own fault. They are advocates for weakness. Well, if you're weak, you're going to have to take a lot of shit. Someone might even force you to reimburse some of the boys your holy men have been raping all these years, and you've been carefully covering up. Never, ever forget that a cardinal catholic pretense, always on the fingertips of E. Michael Jones, is that the church alone protects the weak from the strong. I guess a priest on your back and up your ass has long been known as a 'Catholic seatbelt.' Jones is not big on irony, to say the least.

The catholic church is an anti-White institution because white men are racially distinguished by their capacity for individuation proceeding from individual thought. White men use their heads. It is anti-white to expect men to shut up and don't ask questions, but that is ultimately what catholic 'hierarchy' amounts to.

I play it straight as always, I take them at their word - in this case the word squeaked out of their science-fiction hero:

"By their fruits ye shall know them."

Ok. I'll presume jesus wasn't making an actually rather funny joke this time, since there's no recorded other instance of his doing so, but then...ok...what kind of fruits do come off the catholic tree?

Another way of putting it:

Does the catholic church produce good men?

Manifestly it does not. It produces men like Paterno and Sandusky and Pope Rat, the shifty-eyed jewish ass licker.

If the pope is a bad man, as most of them have been, then the church of the jesus fish is rotten from the head down. The only good christian was jesus and he was only good because he didn't exist save as a fictional character.

Last edited by Alex Linder; December 14th, 2011 at 11:56 PM.

Old December 14th, 2011 #25
Tom Scabdates
Banned

Thumbs down Abrahamic dogma is pariah for the white race

(Correct, though tactical) Quote ("The bait"..):
Quote:
So if the cure for White people's problems is the elimination of Christianity
Damn straight. Burn all that Abrahamic garbage straight to the fucking ground. Scorched earth, hail Varg Vikernes!

These next 2 are the typical christ-insane whoppers they always dish out. CI-Shaenk-Kelso-Taylor style: "Christianity is our base!". Like wide-eyed microcephalics on lsd they can't see the forest through the trees:

("The cop out") Quote:
Quote:
then our best hope to is to support and empower the Jews even more.
("The switch") Quote:
Quote:
<blah, blah>...So let's hear it for the Jews, they might just be our savior from Christianity!
But there may be hope in "unjacking" Armstrong from the Abrahamic "Matrix". Not all copper-tops can handle being removed from the comfort of the delusion-collective. And not all of them succeed at thinking on their own. In fact, most don't. It takes a lot of time and rehabilitation.

Old December 15th, 2011 #26
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
That it does and posting here clarifies thoughts and ideas.
Burke went too far in his doubting of the value of private thinking. Of course, he didn't know his book would become the founding of modern conservatism, as others put it. Don't think for a minute Burke or any other smart guy ever doubted the value of his own private thinking - just yours. This again is why I tell you that only speculation will teach you the true value of your holy opinion. If you worship jesus or yourself, you're a sheep or an egomaniac. Reality does exist. Not observing its laws hurts you and others. Putting something at risk to back your ideas and opinions is the only way to gauge their true value.

Old December 15th, 2011 #27
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
That stereotype goes back thousands of years, jews do use it but they didnt invent it. It's far less inaccurate a stereotype than, say, dumb blondes.
Thousands of years? Are you being sarcastic?

Alabama has been a state for less than 200 years. It didn't gain statehood until 1819. Most of the White inhabitants are of Scots-Irish, English and Welsh descent, who came into the area from the Carolinas, Georgia, and Tennessee. It was the first capital of the Confederacy, where Jefferson Davis took his oath of office.

After the Civil War Alabama became a major center of iron and steel production and in the 1960's and '70's was the site where NASA's rockets were developed and built that carried astronauts to the moon, as well as the space shuttle. It is also where many of the most famous musicians of the '70's including the Rolling Stones, Traffic, Elton John, Boz Scaggs, Willie Nelson, Paul Simon, Bob Dylan, Dr. Hook, Elkie Brooks, Millie Jackson and Julian Lennon recorded some of the most popular albums ever produced. UAB in Birmingham is among the world's top medical research and treatment facilities.

1840's Antebellum plantation near Birmingham, Alabama

The first White House of the Confederacy, Montgomery, Alabama

Interior of the 1920's era Alabama Theater, in Birmingham, Alabama

Colossus of Vulcan, god of the forge, world's largest iron statue, overlooking Birmingham, Alabama, atop Red Mountain

Saturn Rocket assembly, Huntsville, Alabama

NASA space reasearch & development facility, Huntsville, Alabama

And if you happen to drive a Mercedes-Benz, chances are it may have been built right here in Alabama at their state of the art production facility, near Tuscaloosa, in Vance, Alabama:

Of course, we don't let all that go to our heads:

Old December 15th, 2011 #28
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Are you drunk or just mean-reverting, intra-lifetime, to the tragically real 'stereotype' of the self-assured midwestern jackass?

Old December 15th, 2011 #29
Alex Linder
Administrator

The distinction in the rednecks stereotype is between sophisticated-civilized-urban and boobish-bucolic-rustic rube/peasant. Read Goad's Redneck Manifesto.

Of course the jews use the stereotype. They hate whites, and the sort of whites found in the South make a particularly inviting target because they are generally fat and stupid - incompetent to figure out what is happening, let alone fight back.

You'd have an argument if NASA were in the South because of the incredible brains around the place, as was the case with, say, the location of what become Silicon Valley, but in fact NASA's in the South for the weather. It's harsh to say, perhaps, but that's the only reason any non-Southerner's in the South. To an extent that must disturb the thinking WN, too many white Southerners are just niggers with the paint scraped off.

Old December 15th, 2011 #30
ethant

the most heinous atrocities against animals are perpetrated in the name of science and understanding, but these men understand nothing and are cursed to the darkness.

the powers to rule this world have come to use science as a rationale for justifying their infinite sadism, against the white races as well as all others, but why the powerless grab ahold of satan's cock and play with it is beyond me.

I thank God for not revealing his scientific mysteries to these evil psychopaths who would only use it to torture us more severely.

May God confuse their wicked minds, make them blind forever

Old December 15th, 2011 #31
ethant

Here is what science in the hands of monsters has created. these are not scientists, these are demons.

May God curse their souls, may they scientifically ponder why they are in hell for ten million years.

I can already hear the laughter at this video from the gibbering psychopaths, criminally insane rejects who's future is to be cast into the darkness of outer space.

Old December 15th, 2011 #32
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
The distinction in the rednecks stereotype is between sophisticated-civilized-urban and boobish-bucolic-rustic rube/peasant. Read Goad's Redneck Manifesto.

Of course the jews use the stereotype. They hate whites, and the sort of whites found in the South make a particularly inviting target because they are generally fat and stupid - incompetent to figure out what is happening, let alone fight back.

You'd have an argument if NASA were in the South because of the incredible brains around the place, as was the case with, say, the location of what become Silicon Valley, but in fact NASA's in the South for the weather. It's harsh to say, perhaps, but that's the only reason any non-Southerner's in the South. To an extent that must disturb the thinking WN, too many white Southerners are just niggers with the paint scraped off.
I take great offense at that remark. My family has lived in the South since they first landed on the coast of Virginia in the 1600's. All of my ancestors came to this country well before the Revolutionary War and they all chose to make their homes South of the Mason-Dixon line. My paternal great-great-great-great grandfather served no less than five terms of service in the Revolutionary War between 1777 and 1784, attaining the rank of first lieutenant, and he is buried right here in Alabama where he made his home and later died in 1841 at the age of 85. My paternal great-great-great grandfather fought in the War of 1812, and he too is buried here in Alabama, as are eight of my other ancestors who all fought for the Confederacy during the Civil War.

My heritage is typical of many White Southerners who live in Alabama. We are descendants of the old colonial gentry, born of Scots-Irish and British descent - not like the riff-raff Yankee rabble whose ancestors came over from places like Italy, Germany and Poland in the mid 19th and early 20th centuries, after we had already made and established a prosperous nation out of America.

Don't talk to me about Southerners being niggers with the paint scraped off. People like yourself are more like a nigger with a coat of whitewash.

Old December 15th, 2011 #33
Bret Masterson
Yoke of goy husbandry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethant View Post
Here is what science in the hands of monsters has created. these are not scientists, these are demons.

May God curse their souls, may they scientifically ponder why they are in hell for ten million years.

Nuclear Tests on pigs - YouTube

I can already hear the laughter at this video from the gibbering psychopaths, criminally insane rejects who's future is to be cast into the darkness of outer space.
So basically what you're saying is you prefer the horrors religion has inflicted on humans, rather than those imposed by science. Sorry I'll take the one that furthers human understanding, and in the least provides steady bacon, over the voices in your head.

Old December 15th, 2011 #34
Marcus
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post
Rigorous, animalistic sex is the essence of a healthy man's life. Christinsanity gave birth to romanticism and all that debilitating "oh sweet, tender, innocent maiden" BS.

Women were always treated as PROPERTY & SPOILS in antiquity. Because that's what they were, are and will always be. To this very day.
You, sir, are a fucking bag of douche.

Old December 15th, 2011 #35
Armstrong
Banned

Quote:
Well that can't be true. 90% of our congress is made up of jesus cultists. I'm sure they would never allow such anti-christian measures on the books.
Many Christians, as well as most in Congress are gum smacking retards. I had to explain to my Congressman on the Congressional Intelligence committee why having the son of a Jewish terrorist as White House Chief of Staff and the great grandson of Trotsky as an adviser might not be a real good idea. Intellijunce enh?

Anyway, the Noahide Laws were signed into law by Bush I in 1991....

Merry Christmas and off with your head!!!

Old December 15th, 2011 #36
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Old December 15th, 2011 #37
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio
Rigorous, animalistic sex is the essence of a healthy man's life. Christinsanity gave birth to romanticism and all that debilitating "oh sweet, tender, innocent maiden" BS.

Women were always treated as PROPERTY & SPOILS in antiquity. Because that's what they were, are and will always be. To this very day.
You, sir, are a fucking bag of douche.
What are they then, our equals? The 19th century called. It wants its emo queer Romantic back.

"Oh, the injustice! That women--fair, beautiful, virtuous, reasonable women--though born free, everywhere are in chains! And the poor Negroes too! And the anti-Semitism in Tsarist Russia! I just can't bear it! Oh! One day, the human race will bask in liberty, fraternity and equality and everything will be fabulous!"

Old December 15th, 2011 #38
varg

Default Hedonmuhdikkism

Bassanio, most WN would happily defend white people, both men and women, from it's enemies constant attacks.

Are you sure you wouldn't be happier on an Israeli sex tour rather than having to read about the whites you despise so much? Lots of hot European women I'm sure. Hey, who runs that prostitute ring website that you purchase from anyway? You know, the one with the Arab clientele. The ones that you pay money to clean up after.

Quote:
Simple question: Do you think white women should be sold into sex slavery to kikes? It's on par with selling a TV to a local pawn shop, right?

Get back to your Talmud studies at Temple.

Old December 15th, 2011 #39
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
...what do I care if someone wants to believe that an omnipotent supernatural being is judging their every action from the clouds? It's mostly a benign delusion, right?
A very wise man -- his name I cannot recall at the moment -- once said that when one man suffers from a delusion it's called insanity; when many people suffer from the same delusion it's called religion. It fits the belief in an all-powerful "I'm gonna get your ass!" god to an f'in T...

Old December 15th, 2011 #40
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
Are you drunk or just mean-reverting, intra-lifetime, to the tragically real 'stereotype' of the self-assured midwestern jackass?
I've never heard of that stereotype, nor am I a midwesterner. I don't drink either. Most of my criticism of the South fit about 90% of the midwest, and certainly the area I live in too. Trying to invent stereotypes that no one's ever heard of (because they don't exist) is foolish; stick to other stuff you're less not good at.

Read what that jew wrote about Iowa - whether real or spoof, it's basically true.

Thread