VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 15th, 2021 #181
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfromjoeford View Post
"The present's in the middle pocket - the one with the zip..."
Wherever he is (Rampton, Ashworth, Broadmoor) I wish him all the best this Xmas. Let's just hope he keeps his plums outta the ward pudding.

Old December 16th, 2021 #182
Griff Mickin

Default Prodigal scum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
Fact-checked and confirmed....

It looks like our Joe has resurfaced in zee Farterland.
Conspiracy theorists say Joe was being arrested at a Christmas market for failing to wear a rubber mask.Thats what makes me think it is not our Goy.

Police as reported in the Associated Press ZOG media department made a statement saying he was found on his back behind a commercial wheelie bin legs up with a local street sex worker tranny hanging out of his rectum.
Police originally made no arrest as it is a lawful activity and just gave Joe advice regarding the cold weather and a tube of hot chili lube before leaving the area.
40 minutes later police were again called only to find Joe facing a North by North Westerly direction watching a banned episode of Lassie the dog on a mobile device while still being serviced.
The episode in question being Season 8 Episode 8 Lassie and the U Boat Captain.
This episode was banned in 2012 when renowned historian David Irvine revealed in his book Hitler was a dog loving freak that when Lassie said "WOOF WOOF WOOF WOO HOO YELP"
This translated to "Fuck me captain fuck me like zee Führer and Blondi"
On further investigation it was found the episode featured a copyrighted version of the hit single by Third Reich Said Fred Im to sexy for my pileus cornutus.
Joe was released to return in the new year when he CUMS OUT (wot again) of the clinic.

Thread