Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 6th, 2011 #1
Justin
Banned

Default Are we buying ammo or gold?

I just blew $50 on 30 rounds of ammo... 20 30-30 and 10 12ga. slugs. Then I happened to find an old CheaperThanDirt catalog from back in 2004 when I got home, and as I was glancing at the front page I saw the price of some of the ammo then, which was way less than a fifth of what it is now.

Why are the ammo companies not making more ammo and/or making new factories even? They obviously know people will buy it all, considering every shelf almost at every store is either empty or has 2-3 boxes left on it. They could be making a killing and people would be much happier, but they're probably LOSING customers to reloading suppliers.

Is there some law about how much ammo can be produced or sold in this "country" in a year or something?

Old March 6th, 2011 #2
Mr. Bowmont

No theres no law on the amount of ammunition that can be produced. One reason ammo costs have gone up is the costs of copper. Copper is used in FMJs making it more expensive to produced. A lot of metal prices are going up too.

Just buy as much ammo as you can afford and store it. Ammo will always be worth more than gold. Always.

Old March 7th, 2011 #3
10Bears

Ammo costs are high because the major manufacturers are fulfilling BIG orders from the US military, etc.
I gauge everything on the price of a 1000 rd. case of .223 Wolf or similar steel cased which was around $140/case before 2007. It went up to nearly $350/case and has recently fallen slightly below $200/case.

Old March 7th, 2011 #4
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Most armed struggles are settled by people armed with bushknives, machetes, AK 47's and bayonets.
Whilst the AK is the best weapon, also ensure you have weapons of the same calibre as those that will be used against us, so that the opponent provides the ammo.
The shotgun is the best weapon for close quarters.

The ability and facilities to make weapons and ammunition is as important as possessing them.
Reloading and repair equipment, lathes etc are critical.
Then even if disarmed one can rapidly arm/re-arm oneself.

Expect all gold and silver to have to be handed over to the state, possession of it to be illegal, and trade with it to be illegal.

Last edited by Hugh; March 7th, 2011 at 06:49 PM.

Old March 7th, 2011 #5
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Most political arguments are settled by people armed with bushknives, machetes, AK 47's and bayonets.
Whilst the AK is the best weapon, also ensure you have weapons of the same calibre as those that will be used against us, so that the opponent provides the ammo.

The ability and facilities to make weapons and ammunition is as important than possessing them.
Reloading and repair equipment, lathes etc are critical.
Then even if disarmed one can rapidly arm/re-arm oneself.

Expect all gold and silver to have to be handed over to the state, possession of it to be illegal, and trade with it to be illegal.
Good advice, all. The highlighted bit can't be stressed enough. I think Gresham's Law will play bigger than government fiat in such a scenario, but it amounts to the same thing. Precious metals are not a good shtf "investment."

Old March 8th, 2011 #6
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Ammo.

And 1 nigger mask, 1 spic mask.

I'm not shitting you.

If shtf and it degrades to the prison-like world (where all that matters is the truth - race), these cloaks will give you an edge, perhaps the amount of time before you are close enough for them to see it's not real.

I noticed this last halloween. Little white kids in a brown goblin mask. Thought it was a nigger.

If you're in a coon-heavy region, also get practice shouting "ooo ooo ooo eee eee eee".

It's their racial war call.

Old March 17th, 2011 #7
eugene stoner

Ray you are correct in that my strings of babble are hard to interpret sometimes and it is EQUALLY frustrating for me,as my message and good info gets lost in the mix . This is exactly why i try not to post something unless it is good /useful info and why i rarely make posts. its also why i tender my apology for poor sentence structure, and did so in my first post or two above. I get a little to excited when it comes to arms and weapons as they are my life ,hobby and addiction . My wife says i need gun rehab! My apologies to you to longbaugh!

Old March 19th, 2011 #8
NorthIdahoAryan
Banned

As we live in rural northern Idaho, I purchase more gold then rounds.The racail anarchy here will be limited ,as compared to other mud filled areas in USA.
Their may be a problem when food runs short,but plenty of prairies to grow food and plenty of woods for protein.
Definetly like the nigger & spic mask mentioned in a post for those kindreds in muddy areas.Irony would be if you were killed while in mask by one of our own..

VISIT THE ARYAN GRAPHICS DESIGNS PORTFOLIO CHANNEL
http://www.youtube.com/user/AryanGraphicsDesigns

VISIT THE ARYAN GRAPHICS DESIGNS WEB SITE -

http://malevolentfreedom.org/Aryan_Graphic_Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
I just blew $50 on 30 rounds of ammo... 20 30-30 and 10 12ga. slugs. Then I happened to find an old CheaperThanDirt catalog from back in 2004 when I got home, and as I was glancing at the front page I saw the price of some of the ammo then, which was way less than a fifth of what it is now.

Why are the ammo companies not making more ammo and/or making new factories even? They obviously know people will buy it all, considering every shelf almost at every store is either empty or has 2-3 boxes left on it. They could be making a killing and people would be much happier, but they're probably LOSING customers to reloading suppliers.

Is there some law about how much ammo can be produced or sold in this "country" in a year or something?

Thread