VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 30th, 2005 #21
White Will
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
When we are silenced in this manner, it's an open admission that those who oppose us can't win debate. Simple as that. Ashley, you are a total pussy.
Yeah, this just goes to show again that the definition of a "hater" these days is one who is winning a debate with a race-mixer. Liberalism, as Dr. Pierce used to say, is a disease of the brain. Campus Young Republican Clubs are easy targets for us to reach and turn upsidedown with our common sense, empirical hardline view of the Jew-rigged two-party American politics that they think is legitimate. We know that down deep many of these Young Republicans harbor the same racial instincts as their hero Bill Bennett.

“But I do know that it’s true that if you wanted to reduce crime, you could, if that were your sole purpose, you could abort every black baby in this country, and your crime rate would go down,” said Bennett, author of “The Book of Virtues.”

Maybe someone will sneak back on the Norman Rockwell wannabe's blog to get the young "hate" expert's explanation of his hero's hateful remarks?

Both of those Xanga blogs shut down rather than let our side of the debate over the Jewish persecution of Alex Linder and free speech stay up for others to see. That's OK, we accepted the pussies' challenges for open discussion, comported ourselves professionally, exuding strength and confidence with our legitimate ethnocentric position, and thoroughly wiped the floor with them before exiting.

My only disappointment with the little exercise is that these goddamned anonymous saboteurs from the "new" NA, like Miss Aprilknowsbest, came on and started attacking Alex and VNNers, siding with the enemy and their Xian sheep, changing the subject, confusing the issue, giving the other side aid and comfort. Very revealing. I can only hope that a couple of unwitting followers from the "new" NA were able to see the exchange to realize exactly what they have hitched their wagon to.

Old September 30th, 2005 #22
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Will
My only disappointment with the little exercise is that these goddamned anonymous saboteurs from the "new" NA, like Miss Aprilknowsbest, came on and started attacking Alex and VNNers, siding with the enemy and their Xian sheep, changing the subject, confusing the issue, giving the other side aid and comfort.

Looks like the stripper slut let her little cat fight with April interfere with "the life's work of Dr. Pierce."

I'm sure there are many who'll never forget what Gliebe has done to Dr. Pierce's once great organization.

-Yankee Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old September 30th, 2005 #23
Chain

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAFlynn
There's one guest online reading this thread. I guarantee that's Mr. Young. Hi Ashley. If I were still moderating, I could get his IP.
There is no reason to suppress a viewpoint unless it is true, because a false viewpoint can easily be combated with facts and logic, whereas truth cannot be combated except by lies which are vulnerable to refutation.

Ashley's tired old assumed Jew-inculcations of "morality" allow him to exude what he thinks is nobleness, and to enjoy a normative- republican though he is- social comfort level of not being sanctioned by the great majority of his peers.

Old September 30th, 2005 #24
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain
There is no reason to suppress a viewpoint unless it is true, because a false viewpoint can easily be combated with facts and logic, whereas truth cannot be combated except by lies which are vulnerable to refutation.

Ashley's tired old assumed Jew-inculcations of "morality" allow him to exude what he thinks is nobleness, and to enjoy a normative- republican though he is- social comfort level of not being sanctioned by the great majority of his peers.

Actually, I would be surprised if Republicans weren't the dominant party in the Kirksville area. Around here anyway, most people are Republicans, and most of the Democrats are "conservative". So a liberal Democrat is a real "rebel."

The Democrats, being mostly old-school, "yellow dog" Democrats are more likely to be racists than the Republicans. I vote Democrat in all local elections unless the Republican is someone I know.

I guess my point is, this Ashley character is choosing the opinions that are most popular in his area. If all of his friends became Nazis, he'd have a shrine to Adolf Hitler. He just wants to be on The Winning Team™.

Last edited by JohnAFlynn; October 1st, 2005 at 01:20 PM.

Old September 30th, 2005 #25
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:

The Democrats, being mostly old-school, "yellow dog" Democrats are more likely to be racists than the Republicans. I vote Democrat in all local elections unless the Republican is someone I know.

Jah, John, you know your campaign contributions are on the internet. LOL. Figgered you for a "blue dog democrat" segregationist you!

Old September 30th, 2005 #26
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
There's an old poker saying: "If you can't figure out who the sucker at the table is, you're the sucker." It's applicable to life as well, which, like poker, is adversarial. Think about that Ashley. I was once you, sans pipe, which is why I'm not tearing into you, as you might think a "vicious anti-semite, Nazi" would. Look around your life. Who's the sucker? You're living a relatively conflict-free life. Going to dinner with your girlfriend, sitting at home, pipe in hand, thinking about lofty things, reading lofty books, thinking you know so much better than most others, seeing the good in most around you, which is probably mostly accurate because you're living in a mostly White environment, which of course you don't notice because you're "color blind." You admire and trust this Jew professor of yours, Mandell. He knows just how to talk to you, to make you feel good about yourself, he probably even gave you a nice "pat on the head" for your wonderful work in unearthing the "evil, Nazi conspiracy" in your midst. He's proud of you. Of course what you're not aware of is that Dr. Mandell adheres to a "religion" which is essentially a racial supremacist hate group, one which favors the interests of Jews above all others. Did you know that his religion permits him, nay encourages him to swindle, deceive and otherwise use the gentiles (non-Jews) he encounters to his own benefit. It permits him to, if he so chose, rape gentile children as young as three, without consequence. It forbids him to do any good for a gentile unless such conduct is designed to benefit himself or other Jews more. It claims that Jesus Christ is in hell boiling in semen and human feces. His holy book, The Talmud, proclaims that "even the best of the gentiles should be killed." Google it up, Ashley. From the jewsmedia which tells you what to think, to your Jew professor/advisor/boss(?) who apparently tells you how to think and what to do, your life is dominated by Jews. At their rigged game, you're the sucker. And whether you want to face up to that truth now or ten years from now, one day you'll realize that what I say is true. Instead of fighting against your own people, on the side of an alien race who would see you exterminated, being a traitor to your own descendants (if you ever have any), why not join the right side, the White side. "You have nothing to lose but your chains."
Nice post, John. The fact the pussy took it down so quick proves the veracity of it. Too bad the punk won't come on VNN and debate Linder straight up. Of course if I was a pole smoking...whoops...pipe smoking little faggot know it all like Ashley I wouldn't want to take on Linder either.

By the way, love this quote: "If you can't figure out who the sucker at the table is, you're the sucker." I'm gonna use it for my sig. :cheers:

Old September 30th, 2005 #27
Rounder

Quote:
Glenn:

Mandell is his Jew professor, he states so in his blog. So here it's Jew uses brainwashed shabbos goy. This Young guy isn't so cynical about it either. He's a True Believer.
Thanks. I didn't catch the kike earlier.

Somebody ought to email Young and challenge him to come to VNN and debate Alex, one-on-one. Each post limited to say 200 words, to avoid confusions.

Another idea is for Alex to run a $200 ad in the Kirksville papers, which would be sizeable, challenging Mandell, Young, or that bitch to a live debate before the TSU student body. After all, they claim to support free exchange of ideas, and the right of students to hear all points of view, don't they ?? And the ADL, the Kirksville media, TSU, and local big wigs have already chosen to make VNN a big deal, haven't they ??

Therefore, it stands to reason, a public debate is in order in the interests of freedom, mom's apple pie, and the American Way. Eh ???

Old September 30th, 2005 #28
Alex Linder
Administrator

Good letters, John.

I haven't paid much attention to this thread until now, I actually thought Ashley was a female, because of the name and the hysteria.

Yes, there are true believers, overheated from the hot house atmosphere campuses keep. Even here, where things usually aren't too political, there are big leftist wimmins banners and the like. They're big into chalking bogus data, along with information about meetings, on the paths here. Such as "66% of women know their rapists."

I also know that there's a fag/actor community of some size at TSU. Basically the school is a bunch of third-rate leftists doing marginal academic work, Mandrell being a good example. The white guys who would do real work long since having been driven out of the academy, as they've been driven out of journalism.

Old September 30th, 2005 #29
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
I guess my point is, this Ashley character is choosing the opinions that are most popular in his area. If all of his friends became Nazis, he'd have a shrine to Adolf Hitler. He just wants to be on The Winning Team.

When these people learn the truth about the jew...the shit's gonna hit the fan.

That's gotta be the kike's biggest fear. I couldn't imagine going through life as a kike...knowing that, eventually...the truth is going to come out. Must be a horrible feeling!

-Yankee Jim

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

Old September 30th, 2005 #30
Alex Linder
Administrator

It accounts for the paranoid shifting of their eyes, which makes them look like they have invisible antennae.

Old October 1st, 2005 #31
Amalekite
Retrosexual

Quote:
Either he didn't notice mine (unlikely as I had the longest post) or he's just lying.
Young Ashley is a liar. I know this because he went and purged his blogs shortly after he and I had an exchange on another of his comment pages which made him look foolish and dishonest.

Like you say, Ashley is a 'True Believer', and true believers can be a million times worse than the Jews who enlist them.

This kid isn't naive, he knows what he's doing. Let's not make excuses for him.

I left the same comment twice after his blogs were purged and both were deleted in less than 5 minutes. Is it possible Xanga provides some sort of a time-delayed auto-delete feature to its users? Either that, or Ashley is working 24-hour shifts to protect his blog.

Anyways, I would just ignore the little bugger. I'm sure all this attention is getting to his head. I wouldn't want the punk to develop any inflated notions of his importance in all this.

Old October 3rd, 2005 #32
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalekite
Young Ashley is a liar. I know this because he went and purged his blogs shortly after he and I had an exchange on another of his comment pages which made him look foolish and dishonest.

Like you say, Ashley is a 'True Believer', and true believers can be a million times worse than the Jews who enlist them.

This kid isn't naive, he knows what he's doing. Let's not make excuses for him.

I left the same comment twice after his blogs were purged and both were deleted in less than 5 minutes. Is it possible Xanga provides some sort of a time-delayed auto-delete feature to its users? Either that, or Ashley is working 24-hour shifts to protect his blog.

Anyways, I would just ignore the little bugger. I'm sure all this attention is getting to his head. I wouldn't want the punk to develop any inflated notions of his importance in all this.
check this out:

http://www.xanga.com/Herschel_Danglestein

Old October 3rd, 2005 #33
Franco

http://www.historiography-project.or...survivors.html

----------------------

Old October 3rd, 2005 #34
Amalekite
Retrosexual

Quote:
He he!

Quote:
Name: Rabbi Herschel Danglestein
Metro: Tel Aviv
Interests: Oral circumcision, Ritual Slaughter, Interpretation of the Torah, Finance, War to stop terrorism.

Friday, September 30, 2005

As a Rabbi myself, and a Holocaust survivor, I find the facts that Mr. Linder (and I only use the Mr. as it is expected, not justified) presents to the public and his vile site (www.govnn.com) is damaging to jews, and their positions in this country. As one of God's chosen I know the value in doing what is right, like defending my own people, and what is inherently wrong, such as Mr. Linder (again I apologize) defending his people.

You can check out for yourself the fine job Mr. (And justified this time!) Young has done defending my people at the cost of his own. Kudos Mr. Young.

http://www.xanga.com/item.aspx?user=...&uid=357450609
Here's another one:
http://www.xanga.com/JewishSupremacy

Old October 3rd, 2005 #35
Amalekite
Retrosexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco
Interesting link.

Quote:
A Holocaust survivor will be defined as any Jew who lived in a country at the time when it was:
- under Nazi regime
- under Nazi occupation
- under regime of Nazi collaborators as well as any Jew who fleed due to the above regime or occupation.
. . .
By this definition, a Jew who lived under the Nazi regime or under Nazi occupation could have been a collaborator with the Nazis, and STILL be considered a "Holocaust survivor."
No wonder there's so many "Holocaust survivors"! I bet most of them never even set foot in a concentration camp.

Old October 4th, 2005 #36
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Check this out, TSU "Ashley" has deactivated his guestbook:

http://www.xanga.com/sorry.aspx?type...r=ashleywyoung

Old October 4th, 2005 #37
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

This kid's either a kike...or a complete asshole, or both!

Quote:

But oh, how can I forget? Last Sunday Brian Baker and I aired our first broadcast of Back Talk on our beloved 88.7 KTRM Kirksville. Our special guest was Mrs. Barbara Smith-Mandell from Citizens United Against Hate. The show went well outside of some initial technical difficulties with the microphones and Brian and I being quite rough as well as new to this particular show. I am looking forward to improving the show as the year progresses, though, and I can see a bright future ahead for our program. Oh, and speaking of Citizens United Against Hate, we are bringing a speaker from the Anti-Defamation League to speak in the Georgian Room of the Student Union Building tomorrow (Wednesday) at noon so please make it if you can. it should be very informative.

http://www.xanga.com/ashleywyoung

Not ONE fucking non-White on the page! I'd pay money to see this moron take a walk through the streets of Detroit and watch a herd of niggers fuck him in the ass with that pipe!

As the few clear headed people up by me would say..."It's EASY to be a liberal in Woodstock!"

-Yankee Jim

Quote:

-E.E.Cummings

Last edited by YANKEE_JIM; October 4th, 2005 at 11:43 PM.

Old October 5th, 2005 #38
Fenrir
Alcoholic Racist Hater

From his Xanga:

Quote:
There is only one option, one choice before all of us. That option is to stand up for what we believe in, to espouse what we hold dear. If we fail in what we're doing, if we stand by idly and let these foul individuals accomplish their goals, then what kind of legacy will we have left in this world? What land will our children have to grow up in? Will we have anything left for future generations? The answer is no. I said it once, and I will say it again, now is the time to stand and be counted.
It's ironic that he's supposedly concerned about the same things we are. We know what sort of land our children will have to grow up in if Ashley Young's handlers and cohorts succeed. Unfortunately, he doesn't.

Old October 5th, 2005 #39
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM
This kid's either a kike...or a complete asshole, or both!

Not ONE fucking non-White on the page! I'd pay money to see this moron take a walk through the streets of Detroit and watch a herd of niggers fuck him in the ass with that pipe!

As the few clear headed people up by me would say..."It's EASY to be a liberal in Woodstock!"

-Yankee Jim
Hey Jim, you posted a quote from Ashley saying that he and Mandell had appeared on "88.7 KTRM in Kirksville". I assumed that's a radio station, so I phoned directory assistance but the operator said there's no such radio station in Kirksville. I wanted to volunteer myself or Alex to be guests on that same radio program to present rebuttals.

Can you shed any light ?? Anyone ??

(BTW Alex, I phoned Greg Orear at the Kirksville newspaper this morning. He said he was not printing the LTE I'd mailed him because his publisher would not allow him to)

Old October 5th, 2005 #40

Quote:
I assumed that's a radio station, so I phoned directory assistance but the operator said there's no such radio station in Kirksville.

It's Truman University's campus radio station, located here: http://ktrm.truman.edu/

Radio Station Telephone: (660) 785-4506

Thread