Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 10th, 2008 #21
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

David Irving is still touring the USA, if you're in the neighborhood you'll have what may be the last chance to buy the books from him in person. Goering is excellent. Yesterday I read the first chapter of the Milch biography - still 24 chapters to go. Milch never kicked the enemy when he was down, which fact alone makes him not jewish. Did you ever hear about a jew that would stop persecuting and torturing an enemy in his power?

His brother joined the NSDAP in 1923, he joined in 1929 but was asked by Hitler and Göring to wait until the NSDAP would be stronger because as director of the Lufthansa the social-democrats would have him fired.

Old July 10th, 2008 #22
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by 999 View Post
Milch never kicked the enemy when he was down, which fact alone makes him not jewish.
But he was jewish; if you need any idea of the jew inside Milch I would suggest looking into his relationship with Udet. The fact remains that the Reich was not perfect and it did employ jewish soldiers because of the simple fact it had more jobs than it had manpower. It needed to free up people and why not let a few thousand jews die on the front lines fighting for the new Reich. The Zionists even offered jews to fight for the German cause at one point (42-43; I believe); so much for the 'caust.

Quote:
Did you ever hear about a jew that would stop persecuting and torturing an enemy in his power?
Yes; Heinz Weichardt for one example.

Old December 6th, 2009 #23
alex revision

The "Human Skin Lampshades" and "Nazi Shrunken Heads" Psyop - "Evidence" Presented at Nuremberg

http://thy-weapon-of-war.blogspot.co...rg-trials.html

The infamous faked display table at Buchenwald with shrunken heads and "human skin lampshade"

Close up of shrunken heads

Origin of the "evidence" - Albert G. Rosenberg of the Allied "Psychological Warfare Division"

Albert G. Rosenberg, The American Lieutenant in charge of documenting Buchenwald (where the shrunken heads came from), was from the Psychological Warfare Division of the Allied Forces.

"Psychological Warfare Division." That's a strange name for a department that's going to document a concentration camp for future generations isn't it? The Lieutenant in the PWD was Albert G. Rosenberg. Even though he was only in his late 20's at the time, he had a rare special pass called a "SHAEF Pass", which gave him the power to confiscate the posh villa belonging to Baldur Von Schirach, who had been the wartime mayor of Vienna and also the leader of the Hitler Youth. Rosenberg lived in the villa with 12-15 former Buchenwald inmates and the team wrote-up a documentation of the camp. Most of the former inmates were communists, led by a non-communist Austrian Catholic named Eugen Kogon. Kogon compiled the report while Albert Rosenberg supervised the overall project. One could say that the documentation of Buchenwald is largely a story of liberated communists working in a posh villa, under the supervision of a Jewish Psychological Warfare Division Lieutenant who had emigrated to the USA from Germany just seven years earlier. Objectivity you can count on. http://www.whale.to/b/nazi_shrunken_heads.html

Shrunken Head and Human Skin Lampshade "Evidence" Presented at Nuremberg

From a Transcript of the Nuremberg Trial Proceedings via Yale Law School (see approx. 60% down page for excerpts below, following section numbers for 514 and 515) http://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/12-13-45.asp

Nuremberg Trial Proceedings Volume 3

NINETEENTH DAY
Thursday, 13 December 1945

Morning Session

[...]

13 Dec. 45

The corpses were then turned over to the pathological department where the desired pieces of tattooed skin were detached from the bodies and treated. The finished products were turned over to SS Standartenfuehrer Koch's wife, who had them fashioned into lamp shades and other ornamental household articles, I myself saw such tattooed skins with various designs and legends on them, such as "Hansel and Gretel," which one prisoner had on his knee, and designs of ships from prisoners' chests. This work was done by a prisoner named Wernerbach."

[...]

13 Dec. 45

We do not wish to dwell on this pathological phase of the Nazi culture; but we do feel compelled to offer one additional exhibit, which we over as Exhibit Number USA-254. This exhibit, which is on the table, is a human head with the skull bone removed, shrunken, stuffed, and preserved. The Nazis had one of their many victims decapitated, after having had him hanged, apparently for fraternizing with a German woman, and fashioned this terrible ornament from his head.

The last paragraph of the official United States Army report from which I have just read deals with the manner in which this exhibit was acquired. It reads as follows:

"There I also saw the shrunken heads of two young Poles who had been hanged for having relations with German girls. The heads were the size of a fist, and the hair and the marks of the rope were still there."

Old May 30th, 2010 #24
Anglo

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonbluvens View Post
Lots of refrences to Milch in Irving's book Goering, which I liked very much...Irving did an excellent job of illustrating Goering's sense of humor.
Werent Goering and Hess both Anglo-Saxons I thought I had read that some place? Well Hitler and Himmler were of Bavarian tribes??

Old December 13th, 2011 #25
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

From an article in the October 5, 1946 edition of The Economist (est. 1843) entitled The Nuremberg Judgment

In 1939 Moscow openly gloried in military cooperation with Germany for the destruction of Poland, "that ugly offspring of the Versailles Treaty," and Ribbentrop in his last plea quoted a cable of congratulation from Stalin as proof that the Soviet Union had not then regarded the war against Poland as an aggression. The contrast between 1939 and 1946 is indeed fantastic, and it is too much to expect that either historians in the future or Germans in the present will share in the current United Nations convention of not seeing it.

Nor should the Western world console itself that the Russians alone stand condemned at the bar of the Allies' own justice. Waging aggressive war is the chief count in the indictment, but it is not the only one. Among crimes against humanity stands the offence of the indiscriminate bombing of civilian populations. Can the Americans who dropped the atom bomb and the British who destroyed the cities of Western Germany plead "not guilty" on this count? Crimes against humanity also include the mass expulsion of populations. Can the Anglo-Saxon leaders who at Potsdam condoned the expulsion of millions of Germans from their homes hold themselves completely innocent?

The result of the Nuremberg trial has been a well-deserved fate for a group of evil men whose terrible guilt has been thoroughly demonstrated for all time; yet the force of the condemnation is not unaffected by the fact that the nations sitting in judgment have so clearly proclaimed themselves exempt from the law which they have administered.

http://www.economist.com/node/14205505
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Last edited by RickHolland; December 13th, 2011 at 04:07 PM.

Old November 20th, 2020 #27
alex revision

“Germany marks 75th Anniversary” of corrupt Nuremberg Tribunals, but whose trials were they?

Fri, 2020-11-20

THE HEADLINES ON ALL THE DUTIFULLY PLACED NEWS STORIES marking the 75th anniversary of the opening day of what's known as the Nuremberg Military Tribunals are identical on this November 20, 2020: “Germany marks 75th anniversary of landmark Nuremberg trials”. The reason they are identical is because only one article was written, by the Associated Press (AP) and, as usual, just picked up and run by everyone else. There is no diversity in the coverage.

https://carolynyeager.net/%E2%80%9Cg...ials-were-they

Old June 21st, 2022 #28
alex revision

Reconsidering the Nuremberg Trials

by CODOH

Published: 1996-01-01

“It is the victors who write the history.”
—Patrick J. Buchanan

“The Nuremberg war-crimes trials were based upon a complete disregard of sound legal precedents, principles and procedures. The court had no real jurisdiction over the accused or their offenses; it invented ex post facto crimes; it permitted the accusers to act as prosecutors, judges, jury and executioners; and it admitted to the group of prosecutors those who had been guilty of crimes as numerous and atrocious as those with which the accused were charged. Hence, it is not surprising that these trials degraded international jurisprudence as never before in human experience.”

Professor Harry Elmer Barnes, Ph.D.
Thompson, and Strutz ed., Doenitz at Nuremberg: A Re-appraisal,(Torrance: Institute for Historical Review, 1983) p.148\.

“Unfortunately, humanity does not seem to have advanced beyond the motto, ‘The winner is always right’.”

Lieutenant General Fahri Belen, Turkish Army
Thompson, and Strutz ed., p. 17\.

“It is not right to bring to trial officers or men who have acted under orders from higher authority… The most brutal act of the War was the dropping of the Atom Bombs on Japan… I consider it wrong to try Admirals, Generals, and Air Marshals for carrying out definite orders from the highest authority…the Allies were far from guiltless and should have taken that into fuller consideration.”

Admiral of the Fleet, Lord Chatfield, P.C., G.C.B.
Thompson, and Strutz ed., p. 7\.

“I consider the War Trials as one of the more disgraceful manifestations of the past war hysteria.”

Vice Admiral, Richard H. Cruzen, U.S.N.
Thompson, and Strutz ed., p. 39\.

“No matter how many books are written or briefs filed, no matter how finely the lawyers analyzed it, the crime for which the Nazis were tried had never been formalized as a crime with the definiteness required by our legal standards, nor outlawed with a death penalty by the international community. By our standards that crime arose under an ex post facto law. Goering et al deserved severe punishment. But their guilt did not justify us in substituting power for principle.”

U.S. Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas
Kennedy, Profiles in Courage, (New York: Harper & Row, 1964),p.190\.

“I think the Nuremberg trials are a black page in the history of the world…I discussed the legality of these trials with some of the lawyers and some of the judges who participated therein. They did not attempt to justify their action on any legal ground, but rested their position on the fact that in their opinion, the parties convicted were guilty…This action is contrary to the fundamental laws under which this country has lived for many hundreds of years, and I think cannot be justified by any line of reasoning. I think the Israeli trial of Adolf Eichmann is exactly in the same category as the Nuremberg trials. As a lawyer, it has always been my view that a crime must be defined before you can be guilty of committing it. That has not occurred in either of the trials I refer to herein.”

Edgar N. Eisenhower, American Attorney, brother of President Dwight D.Eisenhower
Thompson, and Strutz ed., p.168\.

“I was from the beginning very unhappy about the Nuremberg trials… the weak points of such trials are obvious: they are trials of the vanquished by the victors instead of by an impartial tribunal; furthermore the trials are only of the crimes committed by the vanquished, and the fact that the Katyn massacre of Polish officers was never properly investigated casts doubt on the conduct of such trials.”

T.S. Eliot, English poet and author
Thompson, and Strutz ed., p. 51\.

“I shall always have doubts about the whole ‘War Crimes Trials,’ both in Germany and in Japan. I am unable to understand how one can try an officer for obeying orders or for doing his duty. It makes no difference what flag he fights under. To me, the War Crimes Trials of Nuremberg and elsewhere are one illustration of the greatest danger of our times: mass pressure based largely on little information and perilously close to mass hysteria.”

George B. Fowler, Ph.D., Professor of History, University of Pittsburgh
Thompson, and Strutz ed., p. 111\.

“My opinion always has been that the Nuremberg War Crimes Trials were acts of vengeance. War is a political and not a legal act, and if at the termination of a war, should it be considered that certain of the enemy’s leaders are politically too dangerous to be left at large, then, as Napoleon was, they should be banished to some island. To bring them to trial under post facto law, concocted to convict them, is a piece of hideous hypocrisy and humbug.”

Major General J.F.C. Fuller, C.B., C.B.E., D.S.O.
Thompson, and Strutz ed., p.43\.

“This kangaroo court at Nuremburg was officially known as the ‘International Military Tribunal.’ That name is a libel on the military profession. The tribunal was not a military one in any sense. The only military men among the judges were the Russians…. At Nuremberg, mankind and our present civilization were on trial, with men whose own hands were bloody sitting on the judges’ seats. One of the judges came from the country which committed the Katyn Forest massacre and produced an array of witnesses to swear at Nuremberg that the Germans had done it.”

Rear Admiral, U.S.N. Dan V. Gallery
Thompson, and Strutz ed., pp.XXI-XXII\.

“I am quite clear that any trial of defeated foes by their victors is a mistake and a precedent which should not be followed among what are commonly described as civilised nations.”

Dr. George Peabody Gooch, C.H., British historian and author.
Thompson, and Strutz ed.,p.87\.

“It was clear from the outset that a death sentence would be pronounced against me, as I have always regarded the trial as a purely political act by the victors, but I wanted to see this trial through for my people’s sake and I did at least expect that I should not be denied a soldier’s death. Before God, my country, and my conscience I feel myself free of the blame that an enemy tribunal has attached to me.”

Reichsmarschall Herman Göring
David Irving, Göring: A Biography, (New York: William Morrow and Co.,1989) p.506\.

“I may, and do, say that I have always regarded the Nuremberg prosecutions as a step backward in international law, and a precedent that will prove embarrassing, if not disastrous, in the future.”

Honorable Justice Learned Hand
Thompson, and Strutz ed., p. 1\.

“I have a very long record of opposition to the holding of these trials, which began with speeches in the House of Lords during the war and has continued ever since.”

The Rt. Hon. Lord Hankey, P.C., G.C.B., G.C.M.G., G.C.V.O., LL.D\.
Thompson, and Strutz ed., p. 50\.

“The designation and definition by the London Charter of the so-called crimes with which the defendants were charged, after such so-called offenses were committed, clearly violated the well-established rule against ex post facto legislation in criminal matters. The generally accepted doctrine is expressed in the adage: “Nullum Crimen Sine Lege” – a person cannot be sentenced to punishment for a crime unless he had infringed a law in force at the time he committed the offense and unless that law prescribed the penalty. Courts in passing on this proposition had declared that: “It is to be observed that this maxim is not a limitation of sovereignty, but is a general principle of justice adhered to by all civilized nations.”
In my opinion, there was no legal justification for the trial, conviction or sentence of the so-called “war criminals” by the Nuremberg Tribunal. We have set a bad precedent. It should not be followed in the future\.

William L. Hart, Justice of the Supreme Court of Ohio
Thompson, and Strutz ed., p.xx\.

“The Nuremberg Trials… had been popular throughout the world and particularly in the United States. Equally popular was the sentence already announced by the high tribunal: death. But what kind of trial was this? …The Constitution was not a collection of loosely given political promises subject to broad interpretation. It was not a list of pleasing platitudes to be set lightly aside when expediency required it. It was the foundation of the American system of law and justice and [Robert Taft] was repelled by the picture of his country discarding those Constitutional precepts in order to punish a vanquished enemy.”

U.S. President, John F. Kennedy
John Kennedy, Profiles in Courage p.189-190\.

“The war crimes trials were a reversion to the ancient practice of the savage extermination of a defeated enemy and particularly of its leaders. The precedent set by these trials will continue to plague their authors.”

Admiral Husband E. Kimmel, U.S.N.
Thompson, and Strutz ed., p. 42\.

“I could never accept the Nuremberg Trials as representing a fair and just procedure.”

Dr. Igor I. Sikorsky
Thompson, and Strutz ed., p.3\.

“About this whole judgment there is the spirit of vengeance, and vengeance is seldom justice. The hanging of the eleven men convicted will be a blot on the American record which we shall long regret.”

U.S. Senator Robert A. Taft
Kennedy, Profiles in Courage, p.191\.

“I have always regarded the Nuremberg Trials as a travesty upon justice and the farce was made even more noisome with Russia participating as one of the judges.”

Charles Callan Tansill, Ph.D.
Thompson, and Strutz ed., p. 47\.

“To me the Nuremberg trials have always been totally inexcusable and a horrible travesty of justice. This is especially true when such trials are used to punish the men of the military services who were directing those services in time of war, and thus giving nothing more than an expression of the basic purposes of their whole adult life. In the execution of their wartime duties, these officers naturally carried out, to the letter, the orders and directions which they received from the head of their government\.
If an officer… should ever, for one instant, consider disregard or disobedience to his government’s orders, all cohesion in the military services would fail, from that moment, and the military services would fail in the one reason for their existence – the waging of successful war in the interests of their country.”

Rear Admiral Robert A. Theobald, U.S.N.
Thompson, and Strutz ed., p.39\.

“My conclusion is that the entire program of War Crimes Trials, either by International Courts, the members of which comprise those of the victorious nations, or by Military Courts of a single victor nation is basically without legal or moral authority… The fact remains that the victor nations in World War II, while still at fever heat of hatred for an enemy nation, found patriots of the enemy nation guilty for doing their patriotic duty. This is patently unlawful and immoral\.
One of the most shameful incidents connected with the War Crimes Trials prosecutions has to do with the investigations and the preparation of the cases for trial. The records of trials which our Commission examined disclosed that a great majority of the official investigators, employed by the United States Government to secure evidence and to locate defendants, were persons with a preconceived dislike for these enemy aliens, and their conduct was such that they resorted to a number of illegal, unfair, and cruel methods and duress to secure confessions of guilt and to secure accusations by defendants against other defendants. In fact, in the Malmedy case, the only evidence before the court, upon which the convictions and sentences were based, consisted of the statements and testimony of the defendants themselves. The testimony of one defendant against another was secured by subterfuge, false promises of immunity, and by mock trials and threats.”

Honorable Edward Leroy Van Roden, President Judge
Thompson, and Strutz ed., p. 67\.

“The Tribunal claimed in theory the right — it certainly had the power –to declare any act a war-crime. But it interpreted Article 6 of the Charter creating it, as excluding from its consideration any act committed by the victorious powers. As a consequence any act proved to have been committed by the victorious powers could not be declared by the Tribunal a war-crime. For this reason, the indiscriminate bombing of civilians which had indisputably been initiated by Great Britain was excluded from consideration as a war crime by the Tribunal.”

F.J.P. Veale, English jurist and author
Thompson, and Strutz ed., p.146\.

https://codoh.com/library/document/r...erg-trials/en/

Old January 30th, 2023 #29
alex revision

Reinstating The Law Of The Jungle: Distinguished American Hero Lieutenant General Andrew Bruce Explains Why The Nuremberg Trials Were A Dangerous Farce

After Germany’s defeat in WWII, the Nuremberg and later trials were organized primarily for political purposes rather than to dispense impartial justice. Wears War brings to you quotes from the many fine men and women who were openly appalled by the trials. All of these people were highly respected and prominent in their field, at least until they spoke out against the trials.

https://wearswar.wordpress.com/2018/...arce-quote-44/

Old February 13th, 2023 #30
alex revision

How Jews Discredited the Validity of the Allied War-Crimes Trials and Buried the Real Story of WWII

by John Wear

Asked why the Americans didn’t just kill the German war criminals. Ferencz replied: “…we don’t do that. We’ll give them a fair trial.”

Robert Kempner stated that Nuremberg was “the greatest history seminar ever held.

In reality, Germans did not receive fair trials, and the trials they did receive played a major role in establishing the fraudulent Holocaust story.

http://www.wearswar.com/2021/10/16/j...emberg-trials/

Old February 26th, 2023 #31
alex revision

U.S. Army Psychiatrist Finds ‘Nazi’ Defendants At Nuremberg ‘Sane’ — Even ‘Particularly Well-Adjusted’

February 22, 2023

Many of the German National Socialist leaders put on trial at Nuremberg for “crimes against humanity” — so-called laws that were enacted after the war in order to charge them retroactively — were subjected to psychological testing — which included dubious “Rorschach Tests” — but contrary to how they were portrayed in the western media outlet as “monsters” and “psychopaths,” the head U.S. army psychiatrist, Douglas Kelley, found these men to be “essentially sane” — no different from political and military leaders in America:

https://christiansfortruth.com/u-s-a...well-adjusted/

Thread