Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 15th, 2020 #1621
Jeffrey Smither

It happened again!!

Another F22 crash! This time after a fly over.

I live by the airport and last years air show had the Air Farce F22s doing stunts and flying VERY low over my house.

If one of those fuckers crashed into my house and I survive I would be doing major suing.

https://www.dothanfirst.com/news/air...-in-panhandle/

Old May 16th, 2020 #1622
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
It happened again!!

Another F22 crash! This time after a fly over.

I live by the airport and last years air show had the Air Farce F22s doing stunts and flying VERY low over my house.

If one of those fuckers crashed into my house and I survive I would be doing major suing.

https://www.dothanfirst.com/news/air...-in-panhandle/
I've posted this video before, but it's one of my favorites:

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 16th, 2020 #1623
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I've posted this video before, but it's one of my favorites:

1994 Fairchild Air Force Base B-52 Plane Crash
It looks like he was going to land and then pulled his wheels back up. What the hell happened with this one anyway?

Old May 16th, 2020 #1624
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
It looks like he was going to land and then pulled his wheels back up. What the hell happened with this one anyway?
The pilot was retiring and this was his last flight and he was trying to show off, and well you see the rest.

Old May 17th, 2020 #1625
Ray Allan

Default ZOG air niggers' scorched-earth tactics

Quote:
An American aircraft has reportedly dropped thermal balloons over agricultural lands in Syria's northeastern province of Hasakah, setting fire to wheat crops in the area.

Syria's official news agency SANA, citing local sources who requested anonymity, reported on Sunday that the targeted area was part of agricultural lands in the countryside of al-Shaddadi town.

The report added that the fire gutted 200 dunums (0.2 square kilometers) of wheat fields.

The sources highlighted that US planes also flew at low altitude very close to the people's homes in the agricultural fields, causing panic and fear among local residents.
https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2020/...ps-in-NE-Syria

Old May 17th, 2020 #1626
Joe from OH

Default Going to break Ray Allan's heart

Canuck Flying Niggers Crash. The Snowbirds-the equivalent of The Blue Angels-had a plane crash. The Flying Niggers ejected. One is dead and the other in serious condition (from another report). Video narrated by what has to be a fag.

One of the pilots was some female with a journalism degree. Don't know if she was at the helm or not.

Last edited by Joe from OH; May 18th, 2020 at 11:44 AM.

Old May 17th, 2020 #1627
Tony Boone

Fag uses such scientific aeronautical terms like “catching some air” and “nosedive.”

Old May 18th, 2020 #1628
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
Canuck Flying Niggers Crash. The Snowbirds-the equivalent of The Blue Angels-had a plane crash. The Flying Niggers ejected. One is dead and the other in serious condition (from another report). Video narrated by what has to be a fag.

CF Snowbirds plane crash in Kamloops

One of the pilots was some female with a journalism degree. Don't know if she was at the helm or not.
The dumb broad that was killed was the team's public affairs officer. The plane crashed right into a house, but no one on the ground was killed. This is the eighth fatal crash the Snowbirds (Shitbirds) have had since they were formed in 1971. I think Jeffrey has a good point about these flyovers being a menace. I hope somebody files a major lawsuit against the Kwanadian government over this.

Old May 18th, 2020 #1629
Jeffrey Smither

Hey Ray Allen. Remember the Jewish Republicunt governor of Missouri Eric Greitens, the former Gavy Seal that you coined GOvernor Rambostein? Well he just launched a website again. It appears he's going to run for office again.

You might recall he resigned over some muh dikk allegations.

I think he will run for governor as an Indie muck things up and try and cost the MO Republican party the governor's re-election out of spite or possibly take Pence's sport or run for PReisdent in 2024.

If he were to get to VP or president expect a very big and bad war with Iran. He's a Jew and former Gavy Seal. Remember the Patriotards had orgasims over his TV ads blowing shit up.

https://www.ericgreitens.com/

Old May 19th, 2020 #1630
Ray Allan

Default Turdbirds have a slight problem, too

The worst air show crash occurred in August 1988 at Ramstein Air Base, Germany when several planes of the Italian air force demonstration team collided and crashed into the crowd of onlookers. If this ever happens again, I hope it's directly over the Stupor Bowl or at another military base where it takes out plenty of other green niggers.

Old May 19th, 2020 #1631
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Thunderbird #3 #6 Near Miss Caught on Tape

The worst air show crash occurred in August 1988 at Ramstein Air Base, Germany when several planes of the Italian air force demonstration team collided and crashed into the crowd of onlookers. If this ever happens again, I hope it's directly over the Stupor Bowl or at another military base where it takes out plenty of other green niggers.

The Deadliest air show in Germany | Ramstein Air Show Disaster | AVIATION CLUB
I'll have to find my sail foam video of when the Thunderbirds were flying super low over my house! Eventually I see them crashing and it would do max carnage with all the houses.

I remember the 2013 air farce show had them. I watched it at the airport. They had commercial flights departing and arriving while it was going and and basically buzzing them pretty low.

This green air pirates are very dangerous.

Old May 19th, 2020 #1632
Gladiatrix

Default Navy grants first waiver allowing transgender officer to remain in uniform

"The U.S. Navy granted its first waiver this week that will allow a transgender service member to continue serving despite a 2019 policy that would have seen the sailor discharged."

https://www.navytimes.com/news/your-...claagvgRj7GB64

Old May 21st, 2020 #1633
Ray Allan

Default Another flying shitbox crash in Florida

Quote:
Eglin Air Force Base in Florida's Panhandle suffered its second fighter jet crash in just five days.

On Tuesday night, an F-35A Lightning II assigned to the 58th Fighter Squadron crashed upon landing, according to an Air Force press release.

The pilot, who is not being identified, ejected before the crash and is reportedly in stable condition at the base medical facility.

. . .The crash, which happened at around 9:30 p.m. local time comes on the heels of an F-22 crash last Friday on the base's practice range.

In that incident, a lone pilot also ejected before the crash 12 miles north of the main base. That pilot was also in stable condition after the crash.

The F-22 was assigned to the 43rd Fighter Squadron, part of the 325th Fighter Wing based at Eglin.

The F-35A Lightning II is part of the 33rd Fighter Wing also based at Eglin. The "Nomads" are a graduate flying and maintenance training wing for fighter jet.
https://taskandpurpose.com/news/f35-...air-force-base

Old May 21st, 2020 #1634
Jeffrey Smither

These piles of shit should not be allowed to fly! This is a danger. Do you think that flying pirate cared if his shitbox crashed into an apartment complex or mall? No.

Old May 21st, 2020 #1635
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
These piles of shit should not be allowed to fly! This is a danger. Do you think that flying pirate cared if his shitbox crashed into an apartment complex or mall? No.

Private planes are dangerous as shit. Poorly maintained a lot of the time with pilots of dubious ability.

Old May 23rd, 2020 #1636
Ray Allan

Quote:
What I see probably happening soon, is an uptick in military enlistments thanks to the coronavirus plannedemic gutting what's left of the economy, so many young people will have nowhere else to go for jobs other than in the ranks of Uncle Shlomo's goddamned green niggers. They'll need something to do, so expect more wars soon, too. Thanks jews.
The Army is planning a massive summer recruiting drive

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/army...r-unemployment

Old May 28th, 2020 #1637
Ray Allan

Default JewSA plans new nuke test

Operation Crossroads 'Baker' underwater atomic bomb test, Bikini Atoll, July 25, 1946

Quote:
A senior Pentagon official says the US could carry out a live nuclear test "within months" if President Donald Trump orders it.

Acting Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Nuclear Matters Drew said "geopolitical issues - presumably referring to Moscow and Beijing - could prompt the order, and that could change "rapidly."

...The Washington Post reported late last week that the United States is planning to conduct a nuclear test as the Trump administration backtracks on US treaties to reduce nuclear arms, reigniting a dangerous and new Cold War.

Top national security officials of the Trump administration discussed performing the US' first nuclear test since 1992 at a meeting last Friday.
https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2020/...rump-Pentagon-

Old May 30th, 2020 #1638
Ray Allan

Default Weekend Warrior green nigs arrive in riot-torn Minneapolis

Don't you feel safer and more free already?

Old May 30th, 2020 #1639
Ray Allan

Default Lying SEAL shitbag calls the kettle black

'I can't believe I fought to defend you': Navy SEAL who shot Bin Laden unloads on 'politically-funded terrorists' & "coward cops'

https://www.rt.com/usa/490253-binlad...kdown-rioters/

This worm defended nothing but his jew masters. And he is a lying sack of shit too, claiming to have killed Osama bin Laden in Pakistan in 2011 when he knows goddamn well bin Laden died of kidney failure in Afghanistan in 2001. Which negates everything else he said about the rioters, even if some of it is true.

But Mr. O'Neill isn't rayciss:

Quote:
"I despise racism, I despise police brutality, and it kills me that politically-funded terrorists are doing this on the shoulders of both."
You're just another scumbag green nigger, Mr. O'Neill. Fuck you. Crawl back into your wormhole and suck the dick of your fellow SEAL Zionist hit-man, Eddie Gallagher.

Old June 2nd, 2020 #1640
Ray Allan

Default Nigger green nigger says he is George Floyd

'I Am George Floyd:' Top Enlisted Airman Voices Outrage, Calls For Justice Review

Quote:
Hours after Defense Secretary Mark Esper called American streets "the battlespace" for which the U.S. military should preserve dominance amid protests and riots across the nation, the Air Force's top enlisted leader published an emotional post likening himself to African-Americans who died as a result of police brutality, and asked fellow leaders and citizens to work toward "making things better."

In a lengthy Twitter thread posted Monday, Chief Master Sgt. of the Air Force Kaleth O. Wright encouraged "everyone to fight, not just for freedom, justice and equality. but to fight for understanding." He also called for an "independent review" of the military justice system, saying equitable justice was an area where progress has lagged.
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...s-changes.html

Tags
#1, military

Thread