VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 29th, 2005 #1
VLC

Default TAA #3: criticisms + suggestions

TAA #3: criticisms + suggestions
late review of TAA #3. It's probably the most negative one posted on VNNF and the longuest too. #2 is better than this one even though #3 covers many important topics.

note to the contributors: I'm not bashing anyone in particular, this is constructive criticism. I wouldn't have spent 3 hours reading #3 and typing this if I didn't care about the quality and the success of TAA.

Craig Cobb:
an important topic, a good article but there should be so much less 'jews this, jooz that' throughout the article. When WLP discusses hush crimes in his broadcasts he describes what happened and then explains the why.

example:
fashion for genocide

http://www.natall.com/free-speech/fs9810a.html

you could have mentioned other cases and ask the reader to compare the jewish media coverage of these crimes to those white on non-w that were given so much attention

examples here:

http://www.eaif.org/chron24.htm

You shouldn't forget that you're not writing for people who already know what is going on but for people who have no clue. The reader should read about the murders of whites committed by niggers and mexcrements, then reminded that only the local media covered the story compared to say that nog murdered in Jasper TX and why these crimes are hushed up by the media and why they also don't alarm the population about all sorts of other threats to americans like the mexican invasion, etc. First tell them facts they don't know then explain why they're not being told what they should know. I don't think mixing up the two in each paragraph is a good idea.

"America was founded by whites for whites...", What if America was controlled by Americans?, "if the hush crimes colored commit...", these should be near or at the end of the article not in the middle. Generalizations and conclusions like that should go at the end.

Alex Linder - Katrina:
good. well written, simple. niggers are niggers, the less there are the better it is

Mexican diseases article:
good but at the end there's a mention of the jews and open borders. It's out of place and pointless because the next page mentions K.MacDonald's investigation of the immigration reforms. The disgusting mexican diseases were enough there was no need to insert a reference to jews right there.

The Line in the Sand:
good, very well written.

William Henry:
over the top, preaching to the choir. 600 million whites weren't murdered by jews. They've committed so many hate crimes against us that we don't need to invent fake ones.

ADL (p.9):
too few facts, too short. pointless. This one and the other article on the ADL should have been combined into a longer and more sober one.

News for Christians:
Jew-Jew-Jew! I don't think many christians will want more TAAs after reading page 9. It's a bit hypocritical also since Linder despises christianity - and he's right. The jews' obsession with christianity would make a good topic for a long article though (I recall reading an article about the American Jewish Committee's efforts to ban crosses in various federal buildings) which could have caught the attention of the open minded christian. The news of that jewish chapel built with federal money should have been in a news section along with other news for whites and not just for christians.

jews teaching in law schools:
not bad but again the editorial spin is in your face with no subtlety.

home schooling:
again jew-jew-jew, zog-zog-zog. The academic reasons for home schooling could have been the topic of one article, what kind of idiotic and self-loathing whites are churned out of public schools the topic of another, the jews' efforts against home schooling the topic of another. But that one is a borderline incoherent mix that can only be appreciated by those who are already WN.

Allington:
good. A long article with a beginning and an end and conclusions that follow an exposition of the problem. No Jew-Jew-Jew! but a transparent and coherent message to white men.

Fargo:
Pointless. I didn't feel any it was a "highly effective Hate Whitey" propaganda film when I watched it and I doubt many people will look at Fargo differently after reading that review. It's just a boring movie.

Roth:
very good. All the Jew VS Whites references are relevant here because Roth is a kike whose ideas are typically jewish.

NFL:
good. lots of facts and no zog-zog-zog

Of unknown origin:
preaching to the choir. pointless

page 16:
I like the Keep yourself white pic but the rest is kind of pointless. The short piece on the ADL should have been merged with the other

The layout:
good colors, good pictures, good cover. Minor point: sometimes the text is squeezed next to a picture. Perhaps instead of a thick black frame around an article there should simply be a line. On page 6 for example there's no need for frames, a vertical line would have been enough.

There shouldn't any or at most very few CAPS or underlined words or bold ones unless it's for names or numbers. Underlining a conclusion is like telling the reader he's too dumb to understand what he just read - at least that's how I feel every time I see those. There was very few of those in #2.

general comment:

There's too much of the content that is written as if the audience was already WN & antisemitic. ZOG, Amerikwa, jew this, jew that, jew here, jew there, teh jew behind the curtain, small jew, Big Jew, JeW-jEw-JeW, it's just too much. I mean it's not that it's false but that you can't throw everything you've got in the face of your target audience and hope that they'll 'get it'. It's a bit like reading christian propaganda, they throw these words at you, Our Lord!, Matthew 24:12!, John 14:55!, Apocalypse!, or those commie rags with all their symbols and words like Bourgeois!, Workers!, Exploitation!, Revolution!. They're like sealed packages that you either have to accept or reject completely. A "good" commie rag or a "good" christling rag would contain informations that the non-commie or the non-believer would find pertinent even if he doesn't necessarily agree with the editorial angle. That's what is lacking in TAA.

You're a competitor to the mainstream media and to get the customers to prefer your product you have to show more respect for their intelligence. Shred their illusions but replace them with clear counter-interpretations. Maybe it's the tabloid format I'm not fond of but I don't see how the current TAA content provides serious intellectual stepping stones for the white man of the street. Half of it is good but the other half isn't.

Being a curious white man after reading TAA #3 I would have probably bought a copy of TLITS and then after watching the movie and reading MacDonald afterwards I would have understood what is happening but then TAA itself would seem somewhat irrelevant after that.

What got me coming back to VNN even though I wasn't an antisemite at the time was not only that it was offensive and funny but that I could click on the links posted and read stuff I've never heard of and newsworthy news I wouldn't have noticed or cared for if I had seen them through a non-WN/antisemite angle. VNN offered an interpretation and I could accept it or not - and I did after a few months. That's the internet, the paper media is something else. You can't simply transpose VNN into paper without making changes and hope that the effect will be the same. On the internet having a 'presence' and a message is sufficient to attract people if your message is coherent and transparent and the facts your offer can be checked, you become a reference for the topics you cover. But on paper you got to have more depth because there's no content other than the content of the text. Very few people will bother going to the internet and check out a generic website unless the paper they read is a good advertisement for that website. Govnn.com will have value for the readers of the paper when they'll know they can find there the information they can't elsewhere but the problem is that the newsworthy informations in TAA are constantly mixed up with antisemitic comments and the jewish connection, the chain of causality isn't explained properly.

Going from a somewhat liberal to a WN as I did is sort of a step by step program. The paper should help whites make these steps.

Each piece in TAA should be focused on the particular topic it touches and have very few or no invective towards jews unless it's directly related to the topic. We know jews are the problem but the people you give TAAs to don't. To come to that conclusion they'll first have to realise that the TAA they're reading is an alternative to the jewish media and not solely an anti-jew paper with a message, because it tells the truths that they won't. Rather than being told what to conclude the reader should come to the conclusion by comparing the content of the MSM with the content of TAA and ask himself some questions afterwards. They have to feel uncomfortable the next time they watch TV or read the jewspaper because they'll know they're not being told the whole story or they're not being told it at all. That seed of doubt will enter their mind more easily with "objective" news articles without this deluge of 'jewz' and 'ZOG'. Keep that message on the editorial page and fill the other pages with transparent factual articles. So there should be at least a news only section, with little or no editorial spin. On AmRen.com every week there are news articles that would make millions of whites angry. The reader should end up asking himself why he/she hasn't heard of news X and Y, how come the cuntservative on the radio isn't talking about it, etc. I think this is much more important than the anti-jew message.

my suggestions:

create a news sections with small facts-only articles, the kind you can read on AmRen.com. The news don't need to be very fresh only newsworthy for whites. After reading TAA they should feel that they won't miss anything of importance if they turn off their TV and stop reading the mainstream newspapers.

be more sober, less tabloidistic. The separation of the facts from the interpretations you infer and deduct from the facts must be clear so that the curious reader could try to find another interpretation. If there's no space to build the factual bridge to lead the reader to a conclusion don't cut corners just leave it open. For example "mexicans invaders spread disgusting diseases" is better than "mexicans invaders spread disgusting diseases and it's because of the jew" because the bridge to that conclusion wasn't in that article.

promote Goyfire and promote it again. At least a large ad in TAA #4. It's one of the best things VNN has done so far

Old November 29th, 2005 #2

Quote:
The layout: good colors, good pictures, good cover.
Thanks.

Old November 29th, 2005 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VLC
late review of TAA #3. It's probably the most negative one posted on VNNF and the longuest too. #2 is better than this one even though #3 covers many important topics.
I'll respond at length tomorrow, but thanks for the critique. I will say that TAA has far fewer slurs and coinages than VNN.

Old November 29th, 2005 #4
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

You're right in a sense. Jew this jew that. It's almost like a page out of Culture of Critique. Our social milieu is such that even mentioning the j-word immediately renders one suspect. It's very weird. Here's this group of people that always seems to be under a dark cloud of blame and suspicion.

What to do? Be a white trash loser who blames jews and blacks like some kind of freak out of Pulp Fiction or just abandon racism and join the world of the living? It's a quandary.

Me? Life's short, the truth matters, and my race (my extended family) is being systematically destroyed.

Stereotyping is what we have to overcome and the most important thing is that we have the plain and simple truth on our side.

We are the guys with little to nothing to lose. And that is why we tell it like it is.

But imagine how sophisticated VNN will be at TAA #15. These are the early days of Linder and Company's media presence. Constructive criticism is definitely appreciated, however.

But let's not kid ourselves. What we have to overcome is gargatuan, a veritable social juggernaut. The mass media itself. Identifiable human groups is the issue. There's no way around the jewish question. Can't beat around that bush. They are guiltiest evil bastards the world has ever seen.

Old November 29th, 2005 #5
Rounder

Some good, honest, constructive criticisms from VLC. And I'm sure Alex, Chain and others will take them under consideration.

No two White men agree on everything. TAA contents are no exception.

If you'll compare TAA with other WN newspapers/pamphlets however, you'll see that TAA is much more persuasive, thought provoking, and interesting. Too much doom and gloom in the others, and unlike TAA, most read about like Army technical manuals in comparison. B O R I N G !!!

Alex makes all final decisions about TAA content, and I trust his superior judgment. And he's getting better. I remind him again to never allow politics or favoritisms to effect his choices for TAA contents. But to always go with his own insights and best judgments in compiling the most persuasive and professionally done WN newspaper on the planet.

Us warrior-distributors should remember our motto: "Tis not for us to know the reasons why, but to do or die." In other words, let's do our job, and trust our leader, Alex Linder, to do his.

Old November 29th, 2005 #6
VLC

I'm reading AmRen right now. Imagine three or four pages of TAA with such news. Short summaries of the key points of the news articles and some quotes and perhaps naming the source

MD Immigrants Sue Over License Process, Washington Post
Illegal aliens sue Maryland for making it hard for them to get driver’s licenses.

Tancredo Blasts Shield for Religious Groups, Denver Post
New law protects churches that use illegals as volunteers.

America the Uneducated, Business Week
US education level will decline as Hispanic share of the population grows.

Bias Crime Report Yields Biased Reporting, Jim Kouri, The Common Voice, Nov. 14
Most racial bias murders and rapes in 2004 Hate Crimes Report were against whites.

Momentum Builds For Fence Along U.S.-Mexican Border, USA TODAY
Twenty-four Congressmen support a border fence.

Chertoff: Not ‘Practical’ to Deport Illegal Aliens, WorldNetDaily.com
Homeland Security Secretary says guest-worker program necessary instead.

After Katrina, New Orleans Crime Moves to Other Cities, ABC News
New Orleans is now almost crime-free; refugees blamed for crime surges elsewhere.

Forum Targets ‘Racist Toddlers’, Times (London)
Irish daycare experts say centers should offer halal meat and “anti-bias” games.

The New White Flight, Wall Street Journal (New York City)
Whites in California pull their children out of schools that are too Asian.

The Black Student Acceptance Rate at the Nation’s Highest-Ranked Universities, Journal of Blacks in Higher Education
Most high-ranked universities accept blacks at a much higher rate than other applicants.

African-Americans, Women in Europe Hit Worst By AIDS: UN, AFP
Blacks account for 48 percent of new AIDS cases in US.

Group Ranks Most Dangerous U.S. Cities, AP
The most dangerous cities all have something in common, as do the safest.

Old December 13th, 2005 #7
Anchorage Activist

In general, I find TAA does exactly what it's designed to do; namely, administer shock therapy to a complacent white community and put fear of and respect for whites back into the hearts of the muds. Consequently, the use of some explicit syntax is consistent with that mission. After all, it is a tabloid.

I have just one suggestion. How about more WN success stories, at least one per issue. I'm talking about stories like Rich Brooks' essay in TAA #2 on his "road" to white nationalism. I'm sure the stories of more experienced people like yourself, or A.E., or Brutus, or Pixi (just to name a few) would be interesting and inspiring. They wouldn't need to use their real names if they didn't want to, obviously. Just a little "good" news to mix in with the mostly bad but necessary news we communicate to people through this medium.

Old December 17th, 2005 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:

note to the contributors: I'm not bashing anyone in particular, this is constructive criticism. I wouldn't have spent 3 hours reading #3 and typing this if I didn't care about the quality and the success of TAA.

Craig Cobb:
an important topic, a good article but there should be so much less 'jews this, jooz that' throughout the article. When WLP discusses hush crimes in his broadcasts he describes what happened and then explains the why.

example:
fashion for genocide

http://www.natall.com/free-speech/fs9810a.html

you could have mentioned other cases and ask the reader to compare the jewish media coverage of these crimes to those white on non-w that were given so much attention

examples here:

http://www.eaif.org/chron24.htm

You shouldn't forget that you're not writing for people who already know what is going on but for people who have no clue. The reader should read about the murders of whites committed by niggers and mexcrements, then reminded that only the local media covered the story compared to say that nog murdered in Jasper TX and why these crimes are hushed up by the media and why they also don't alarm the population about all sorts of other threats to americans like the mexican invasion, etc. First tell them facts they don't know then explain why they're not being told what they should know. I don't think mixing up the two in each paragraph is a good idea.
Pierce had his own way; it was effective, but there are other ways. He would explore one crime for half an hour; we don't have that much room. We treat 4-5 crimes with some degree of detail. The crimes take place in areas TAA gets maximum exposure, so the locals will have heard about them already, ie Binger in southern VA.

We've made the piont about Byrd/Shepard a thousand times, and will continue to make it. In my opinion, the best way to approach these crimes is to place them in context. That means pointing out that there are only 7500 so-called hate crimes a year. Versus 1-2 million interracial crimes, 90% of which are mud-on-white.

Everything in the issue reinforces the rest. Citing Byrd isn't enough. The connection to the jews and their media control and their legal control and their political control and their meme control is all-important. Anybody can pretty quickly see the unfairness; even conservatives point it out. The problem is that it stops there - no why is ever given, but the why is most important. The reader must be brought to understand precisely who created the context in which an itty bitty percentage of crimes is made to outway the bulk. Without this understanding, the paper's just dramatizing a few meaningless crimes.

Quote:
Mexican diseases article:
good but at the end there's a mention of the jews and open borders. It's out of place and pointless because the next page mentions K.MacDonald's investigation of the immigration reforms. The disgusting mexican diseases were enough there was no need to insert a reference to jews right there.
That's a segue into the next article. Again, the "why" is all important. The "why" is what the conservatives never provide. I want readers to ask why, about every single article they read in the jewed press.

Quote:
William Henry:
over the top, preaching to the choir. 600 million whites weren't murdered by jews. They've committed so many hate crimes against us that we don't need to invent fake ones.
It isn't fake, he's simply counting unborn. If the jews can invent and bitch about six million, then we can bitch about 600 million. As far as i can tell, he's basically right. At the least this article provides the largest possible context, shows you the decline, in pure numbers, of the white race. It also provides some good quotes from jews like Weizman and Ignatiev that show you how the top jews really feel about whites - that we are fodder in wars for their advancement, and to be done away with when our usefulness is gone.

Quote:
ADL (p.9):
too few facts, too short. pointless. This one and the other article on the ADL should have been combined into a longer and more sober one.
This article fits in with and reinforces the christian column, the point being to wedge doubt into the christian's mind. He's heard that jews are chosen, that he's part of a judeo-christian tradition. This article shows him what jews really think about the first amendment - and christians. Longer article - that is my preference, but for tabloid papers, shorter with lots of graphics is better.

Quote:
News for Christians:
Jew-Jew-Jew! I don't think many christians will want more TAAs after reading page 9. It's a bit hypocritical also since Linder despises christianity - and he's right. The jews' obsession with christianity would make a good topic for a long article though (I recall reading an article about the American Jewish Committee's efforts to ban crosses in various federal buildings) which could have caught the attention of the open minded christian. The news of that jewish chapel built with federal money should have been in a news section along with other news for whites and not just for christians.
I disagree completely. I think page 9 is possibly the best out of all our issues. We demonstrate jews' real attitude toward christians. We give them the news about jews that their own preachers and conservative columnists will hide from them. And it's written directly too them. There's no hypocrisy in saying, hey christians - here's what the jews really think of you, and backing it up with substantiated examples and facts. Rural America is full of christians, and this page was designed with them in mind - th epeople out here in Kvil who are primarily baptists or low protestants. No one can read that page and not come away doubting that what he reads elsewhere about jews ain't telling the whole story.

Quote:
jews teaching in law schools:
not bad but again the editorial spin is in your face with no subtlety.
Yes - it's a "shocker." An "outrage." It was completed after the rest, so there wasn't much room; if anything it could have been played up beyond what it was, with a pull quote, but there just wasn't room. I'm particularly pleased with the reprduction of the jewhead slivers, which I feared would print mushy, but came out just fine.

Again, the idea here is to stimulate thought. It is a fascinating idea, that more than half our top law teachers are jews. How can that be? Numbers alone would seem to make it impossible. These ideas will stickin readers' heads next time they see legal analysts on Fox.

Quote:
home schooling:
again jew-jew-jew, zog-zog-zog. The academic reasons for home schooling could have been the topic of one article, what kind of idiotic and self-loathing whites are churned out of public schools the topic of another, the jews' efforts against home schooling the topic of another. But that one is a borderline incoherent mix that can only be appreciated by those who are already WN.
The HS article includes all the major facts and motives, I think it works well.

Quote:
Fargo:
Pointless. I didn't feel any it was a "highly effective Hate Whitey" propaganda film when I watched it and I doubt many people will look at Fargo differently after reading that review. It's just a boring movie.
It was a very popular movie, and one that almost all college students who pick up the paper will have seen. The review is short and tight and funny - perfect tabloid material. The Allington article is very good too, but it is more of a magazine article. "Fargo" helps people see something they thought they knew in a different light.

Quote:
Roth:
very good. All the Jew VS Whites references are relevant here because Roth is a kike whose ideas are typically jewish.
This indeed is a great piece. It has received no mention in the media, of course, but it is the review of the novel that would appear in the mainstream press if it weren't controlled by paranoid jews.

Quote:
NFL:
good. lots of facts and no zog-zog-zog
The ZOG-ZOG is what makes the paper worth printing. Descriptions without diagnoses is what conservatives do. TAA readers must leave understanding the "why" of the problems.

Quote:
Of unknown origin:
preaching to the choir. pointless
Very entertaining review, and funny graphics. A nice summary article for the whole paper: jews are rats who are eating out our foundations - we must deal with them directly.

Quote:
The layout:
good colors, good pictures, good cover. Minor point: sometimes the text is squeezed next to a picture. Perhaps instead of a thick black frame around an article there should simply be a line. On page 6 for example there's no need for frames, a vertical line would have been enough.
You may be right about this; I'm still playing around with some things to understand how they'll actually appear on the page. However, the main technical problem we had, the reproduction of pictures, is solved as of #3a.

Quote:
There shouldn't any or at most very few CAPS or underlined words or bold ones unless it's for names or numbers. Underlining a conclusion is like telling the reader he's too dumb to understand what he just read - at least that's how I feel every time I see those. There was very few of those in #2.
It's a tabloid, not an intellectual review. Trying to fit lots of material in a small space makes differentiators necessary.

Quote:
general comment:

There's too much of the content that is written as if the audience was already WN & antisemitic. ZOG, Amerikwa,
Go through it and count the number of times we use neologisms. Very few. That is deliberate. We aim to reach the general reader. The only specific term we deliberately use, and wish all WN would use, is 'hush crimes,' a deliberate counter-construction to 'hate crimes.'

Quote:
jew this, jew that, jew here, jew there, teh jew behind the curtain, small jew, Big Jew, JeW-jEw-JeW, it's just too much. I mean it's not that it's false but that you can't throw everything you've got in the face of your target audience and hope that they'll 'get it'.
Well, yes. We are consistent and principled in naming the jew at the base of the problems. That's why we publish the paper. Otherwise we might as well sit back and watch O'Reilly.

Quote:
It's a bit like reading christian propaganda, they throw these words at you, Our Lord!, Matthew 24:12!, John 14:55!, Apocalypse!, or those commie rags with all their symbols and words like Bourgeois!, Workers!, Exploitation!, Revolution!. They're like sealed packages that you either have to accept or reject completely. A "good" commie rag or a "good" christling rag would contain informations that the non-commie or the non-believer would find pertinent even if he doesn't necessarily agree with the editorial angle. That's what is lacking in TAA.
Uh...I'm not sure how you get that. We drive people to the forum for all the backup they want. They can either believe jews like Weizman or Ignatiev really believe something else, or we're putting words in their mouth, or we're telling the truth.

Quote:
You're a competitor to the mainstream media and to get the customers to prefer your product you have to show more respect for their intelligence. Shred their illusions but replace them with clear counter-interpretations. Maybe it's the tabloid format I'm not fond of but I don't see how the current TAA content provides serious intellectual stepping stones for the white man of the street. Half of it is good but the other half isn't.
Which is it? Either we provide too much explanation or not enough. Either we leave out the jewish cause/context or we put it in. You say first that it's too much, we ought to stick to the crimes themselves, then you say it doesn't provide enough stepping stones. I say it does. We describe the crimes using the most inflammatory facts available, and then we place them in context, so the reader can draw conclusions. We can't truly compete with TV; what we can do is slip a wedge into the mind of the thoughtful: create doubt. And, meta level, show by our persistent distributions that there is another way - an Aryan Alternative, a deliberately soft title, to set off the strong content.

Quote:
Being a curious white man after reading TAA #3 I would have probably bought a copy of TLITS and then after watching the movie and reading MacDonald afterwards I would have understood what is happening but then TAA itself would seem somewhat irrelevant after that.
TAA is for non-WN. It is not necessarily dumbed down, but it is, compared to VNN, de-jargonized and written as simply and clearly as possible. It is intended to create doubt, and lead questioners to our Web community.

Old December 17th, 2005 #9
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

it's great to see that somebody took the time to read it through carefully and give specific feedback. I generally agree with Alex's take on the comments, but thanks to VLC for the review.

Old December 17th, 2005 #10
Ironguard1940

Default TAA has accomplished its mission, but its reviews are valuable for future issues

As Rounder said, no two White men will agree on content. I liked TAA #2 the best (especially the cover!!! ) My personal opinion is that as long as these tabloids are waking Whites up to the truth of racial differences and to what the jews are up to, I am fine with the content. All the TAAs that were printed (#1, #1a, #2, #3, #3a) accomplished their goal of making the jewsmedia and shocking Whites back into reality. Of course, many Whites obviously cannot handle the truth that nonwhites are inherently more violent than, less intelligent than and overall inferior to Whites. That is their problem. They will learn the hard way what happens to Whites that associate with nonwhites, especially White women that associate with niggers.

As long as these TAA reviews are truly constructive, with no malice towards anyone involved with TAA, I can accept the feedback. However, when any criticism takes on a personal flavor, I am quick to discredit any of it. I have seen too many TAA "reviews" that have personally slammed Alex and Rounder, and I wish these posts had been deleted. This thread however has been positive so far. Anyone can stand improvement and as long as suggestions are done in a positive, constructive way, they should be taken into consideration. Lord knows I need improvement, so I am hesitant to criticize anyone that has been as successful as Alex and Rounder with their TAA project. Keep up the good work, gentlemen.

Old December 21st, 2005 #11
Malleus
Let them eat globaloney...

My suggestion is to have the "Amazing and True Facts about Non-Whites" on page 2 or 3 of every issue of TAA:

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=24593

In this manner, no matter who picks it up or at what time, they will see that there is indeed some very solid factual basis for our beliefs, and not just a bunch of "hateful rhetoric" like our enemies like to accuse us of.

Rising again soon...

Old December 21st, 2005 #12
VLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
The problem is that it stops there - no why is ever given, but the why is most important. The reader must be brought to understand precisely who created the context in which an itty bitty percentage of crimes is made to outway the bulk. Without this understanding, the paper's just dramatizing a few meaningless crimes.
Quote:
The ZOG-ZOG is what makes the paper worth printing. Descriptions without diagnoses is what conservatives do. TAA readers must leave understanding the "why" of the problems.
Quote:
Well, yes. We are consistent and principled in naming the jew at the base of the problems. That's why we publish the paper. Otherwise we might as well sit back and watch O'Reilly.
it's indeed the most important point but it can be made on the editorial page without saturating the paper and that would be more efficient and look more professional, that was my main point in regards to what I consider the overdose of antisemitic sentences. I think the readers would question themselves more and take the facts and cases you present to them more seriously if they weren't told what they should conclude on every page. Let them absorb the facts, it's not like they're going to forgot the editorial page as soon as they have turned it

Old December 21st, 2005 #13
David Marsh

I wish the deadline for TAA 4 had not passed or I'd try to help out. I just got the opportunity to look over TAA 1 and 2. It's amazing how much the "look" improved with every issue. I put my faith in Mr. Linder to make 4 the best yet. If it's even better than 3, then I don't think I can suggest anything to make it better. I'm not a professional media guy like other people around here.

Last thought, while 1 or 2 kinda look like the cliche, weird white supremacist rag, even though the content's good, 3 started to look dangerous. Not dangerous to us, dangerous to the Jews.

Thread