VNN Broadcasts

Old April 23rd, 2015 #1
Superior Asian

Default Asians are the most evolved race

Source

The evidence which supported this are :
1. Asians are smarter.
2. Asians are youthful.
3. Asians are less smelly and less hairy.
4. Asians are the most attractive race.

Further explanation are on the source such as "one of the evidence of Asians are smarter is that only Asians who can make Anime up to this day".

Old April 23rd, 2015 #2
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Asia is the anglicised version of a Greek name for the area.
What do Asians call themselves in their own language?
Can you write something in your Asian version of the alphabet?

Old April 23rd, 2015 #3
M.N. Dalvez

Uh oh, it's that retarded nigger-looking Filipino 'Proud Asian' again. You really had to come back?

Old April 23rd, 2015 #4
Robbie Key

Asians are not attractive, in general (personally I don't find any attraction at all. I'm only attracted to other Whites, that was true before I became a White Nationalist.).

Asians do smell. Perhaps Japanese people don't, but south-eastern Asians definitely smell. And Indians... Lol.

Asians are so "un-hairy" they can't even grow a beard.

Youthful? Not sure what you mean by that.

Old April 23rd, 2015 #5
Squarehead Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Asians are not attractive, in general (personally I don't find any attraction at all. I'm only attracted to other Whites, that was true before I became a White Nationalist.).

Asians do smell. Perhaps Japanese people don't, but south-eastern Asians definitely smell. And Indians... Lol.

I've always gotten a kick out of the beaner and asian guys who try so hard to grow a mustache, but end up with nothing more than a dirty looking upper lip.
And boy are they proud of that dirty looking upper lip, I think they believe it makes them a "man".

Being a White man, I have no such disability, the hair sprouts out of my face with a passion.

Last edited by Squarehead Chris; April 23rd, 2015 at 06:12 PM.

Old April 24th, 2015 #6
Superior Asian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
If that is true then why we Asians are the one who rule the how-to beauty channels and not you westerners or any other race?

Quote:
You speak nonsense based on your hallucination, it is a well known fact that Asians are less smelly, you actually also believe this but you don't want to fully admit it by only saying Japanese who don't.

Quote:
Less hairy gives many benefits such as :
- Look more attractive especially for girls, no sane guy want a hairy girl who grow hair even on their hand and back like western girls did.
- Makes your body feel cool.

Quote:
We Asians look over 10 years much younger than our real age while you westerners are the opposite and the benefits of looking youthful is already obvious so I won't further explain that.

Old April 24th, 2015 #7
Crowe

Hey proud asian fag, your race is so fugly that a half breed nigger was given miss universe Japan. Why? Because your race is so fucked up that nigger DNA makes it more attractive. See? I can be a troll too.

Last edited by Crowe; April 24th, 2015 at 11:40 AM.

Old April 24th, 2015 #8
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Definitely a recent product of the US Jewish education system, who's never left the US.
You don't even know where Asia is, or who the Asians are.
Let us help you.
Next time you try to impersonate someone, at least do some research to make it entertaining for us.

These are the people you claim to belong to, not even knowing who they are, where they are, or what they look like.
There's 4.5 billion plus Asians, consisting of numerous races, in dozens of countries. Apparently you think these are one people from one race.

Time you slithered back to your tardiversity for re-education.

http://www.ciaworldfactbook.us/asia/index.html

Afghanistan
Armenia
Ashmore and Cartier Islands
Azerbaijan
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Bhutan
British Indian Ocean Territory
Brunei
Burma
Cambodia
China
Christmas Island
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Gaza Strip
Hong Kong
India
Indonesia
Iran
Iraq
Israel
Japan
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Korea, North
Korea, South
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Laos
Lebanon
Macau
Malaysia
Maldives
Mongolia
Nepal
Oman
Pakistan
Paracel Islands
Philippines
Qatar
Russia
Saudi Arabia
Singapore
Spratly Islands
Sri Lanka
Syria
Taiwan
Tajikistan
Thailand
Timor-Leste
Turkey
Turkmenistan
United Arab Emirates
Uzbekistan
Vietnam
West Bank
Yemen

Old April 24th, 2015 #9
Superior Asian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post

Hey proud asian fag, your race is so fugly that a half breed nigger was given miss universe Japan. Why? Because your race is so fucked up that nigger DNA makes it more attractive. See? I can be a troll too.
Lame evidence, miss world or other lame thing like that is nonsense because the one who decides who are only a select few so it does not reflect what peoples in the world think and believe.

Now look at the how-to beauty channels, see that hundres millions peoples the one who decide there.

No go cry in the corner for being beaten by an Asian.

Old April 24th, 2015 #10
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Facepalm.

It's because a kike mongrel manipulated the results. That's what the thread on this here was about.

Old April 24th, 2015 #11
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superior Asian View Post
How many Asian women get plastic surgery to look more White?

How many White women get plastic surgery to look more Asian?

Quote:
Further explanation are on the source such as "one of the evidence of Asians are smarter is that only Asians who can make Anime up to this day".
Anime is just animation made in Japan. Whites invented animation. In fact, Whites invented the movie camera. Without that there'd be no animation.

Old April 24th, 2015 #12
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
Facepalm.

It's because a kike mongrel manipulated the results. That's what the thread on this here was about.
Did you read the last remark in the sentence you quoted? I said: see? I can be a troll too. Do you require further explanation?

Old April 24th, 2015 #13
Superior Asian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
How many Asian women get plastic surgery to look more White?

How many White women get plastic surgery to look more Asian?
Don't you have any working logic or common sense? See this from the source :
Quote:
Many jealous westerners claims that we Asians especially who dominate the how-to beauty channels are trying to be/look like westerners, jealous because if their claims are really true then why we Asians are still the one who dominate the how-to beauty channels and not those westerners? If those jealous westerners claims are really true then the one who dominate the how-to beauty channels would be those westerners because then what we Asians who dominate the how-to beauty channels doing are just copying westerners, so the one who supposedly look more attractive, better, etc would be westerners and not us Asians those jealous westerners claims trying to be/look like them because the original will always better than the imitation. The same for who peoples world wide prefer to imitate when they Cosplay would be those westerners cartoon/western characters and not our Anime/Asian characters if those jealous westerners claims are really true. So what those jealous westerners doing are just hallucinating which created by their jealousy over us Asians which they will never able to be/look like.

Quote:
Anime is just animation made in Japan. Whites invented animation. In fact, Whites invented the movie camera. Without that there'd be no animation.
You westerners could not make any Anime so all you could do is trying to "cling" on Anime by associating it with your inferior cartoon, typical western pride there, mwahahaha

Old April 24th, 2015 #14
Alyss
vnn member

Quote:
Source

1. Asians are smarter.
2. Asians are youthful.

Then why do every race including asians, finds europeans more attractive?

Why are you using european language to communicate? Because no one else knows your language. No one wants to learn an Asian language. All races speak our dominate, well thought out language.

Technology? Europeans.

But i can give you this: Asian governments are very smart.

Old April 25th, 2015 #15
Superior Asian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyss View Post

Why are you using european language to communicate? Because no one else knows your language. No one wants to learn an Asian language. All races speak our dominate, well thought out language.

Technology? Europeans.

You are hallucinating, check all my posting in this topic because I don't want to keep repeading them especially check who rule to how-to beauty channels to see who is the most attractive in the world.

Old April 25th, 2015 #16
Alyss
vnn member

Quote:
You are hallucinating, check all my posting in this topic because I don't want to keep repeading them especially check who rule to how-to beauty channels to see who is the most attractive in the world.
The whole world knows who is the most attractiveness. You even wish you were european yourself.

And btw- why are you posting on a white forum? I thought Asians were the most superior race But now we know what you really think! You know whites are superior and you prefer to communicate with whites than other Asians.

Old April 25th, 2015 #17
Alyss
vnn member

Quote:
Source

1. Asians are smarter.
2. Asians are youthful.

Took a look at your source. It was written by you... A nobody asian. And I know you know whites are superior race, because you use westerners in your bias bio. And no body else.

Europeans rule and you know it.

Your source only proves one thing: you are bitter that whites are better than asians.

Old April 25th, 2015 #18
Lindaxxx

I'm not very sure I agree with this post, Alyss.

Quote:
Maybe the white race has more attractive people than others, but the beauty standards are quite mixed and there are very beautiful people in all races.

Quote:
English is a very beautiful language and it's pretty easy for non-native speakers to obtain a basic level, not so easy to perfect it though. However, it's the extensive colonisation of the British Empire which determined its worldwide use, not the fact that it would somehow be a superior language. Two thousand years ago we had a Latin cultural colonisation and that language was too imposed by force for a very long time. Nowadays more and more people recognise the growing importance of learning an Asian language too, especially Chinese and Japanese, and there are many parents in Spain that encourage their children to do so.

Quote:

Technology? Europeans.

I also know European people who lived for some time in Japan and came back saying that the technological centre of the world is there.

I'm not in favour of comparing races in this way, but it was on this forum where I read a study, showing that white people are responsible for most of the inventions while the Asians have the biggest brain.

Last edited by Lindaxxx; April 25th, 2015 at 04:36 AM.

Old April 25th, 2015 #19
Superior Asian

Quote:
The whole world knows who is the most attractiveness. You even wish you were european yourself.

And btw- why are you posting on a white forum? I thought Asians were the most superior race But now we know what you really think! You know whites are superior and you prefer to communicate with whites than other Asians.
Show the evidence that peoples in the world believe you westerners are the most attractive, if you can't then just continue hallucinating.

I come in here because I got sick of all the nonsense you westerners said about us Asians.

Old April 25th, 2015 #20
keifer

Quote:
What is it with you and beauty channels?

Thread