VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 6th, 2015 #1
htmltimtim
Banned

Default Racial iq differences

between white and blacks blacks tend to have a lower iq like in the 80' or 70's while whites are in the 90's 100's and 110's http://library.flawlesslogic.com/iq.htm

Old February 6th, 2015 #2
Sally Vixen

So what's your IQ?

Old September 20th, 2020 #3
Kalvin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Vixen View Post
So what's your IQ?
I lost 5-10 points IQ from a head injury. I have no idea how they came to that conclusion from the teats I took, but they were right on it. My IQ pre head injury was centered on 124-128. Every valid IQ test post head injury centers around 116-118. I suspect that people fuzz those IQ tests up intentionally. A decade back I took a "European IQ Test". That test put me over 150, which is absurd. LOL! I was tested in grade school at two schools. In one school, the principal pointed toward me and told the person analyzing the results, his IQ is higher than mine. They were trying to understand why I was failing everything and getting into fights. i had no idea then, but I know now, ADDHD, slight OCD, slight dyslexia, impaired vision, impaired hearing, depression, and I attended 23-24 schools before 11th grade. We moved two, sometimes three times a year. I just quit! I completed 265 semester hours with a 3.26 gpa at Iowa with 4 majors, and i did a year of Electronics Engineering. That was after i somehow survived the Navy. I had to go into the Navy! It takes MORE than IQ. The most fortunate win the DNA Lottery! Then there is the rest of us.

Old September 20th, 2020 #4
Fico

Yellows have higher IQ than Whites however,high IQ persons can not survive if society do not have eugenic program. Clear proof for that is situation as it is today where we are better of blacks but not no1. Our genetic best people was destroyed. In 100% White society,civilization can go in downfal because high reproduction of low IQ people who become communists and want to crush better people who are capitalists. It is not just enough to be White,because Whites can reproduce White children who depends about state money who pay better White class who have less children. An exellent book by Stoddard "Revolt Against Civilization" speak about it where exists also sources of biologists without conspiracy theories.

Last edited by Fico; September 20th, 2020 at 11:49 PM.

Old September 21st, 2020 #5
Skinhead Zack

Last time I had my IQ tested online, it were around 130-140.

Orientals might have high IQ's but they do not possess creativity. maybe partly due to their collectivistic cultural upbringing but their genetics play a major role in it.

Also, the Chinese IQ test result was faked. not surprising because Chinese people are known for their dishonesty.
http://raceandiqmyths.blogspot.com/2...-lynn.html?m=1

I do believe the other results submitted from the rest of Asia to be legit though.

Old September 21st, 2020 #6
Fico

Online tests do not represents nothing. I only admit official test created by Mensa. About Chinks,I red that they gave knowledge from eraly White nobles who lived in China (Natures Eternal Religion-White Race — Creators of Chinese, Mexican and Aztec Civilizations) and that Chinks do not want to explore this part of history because of that. Today when I play chess against them,they are intelligent without doubt. Singapore is promised land for rich Whites,top IQ state. I also put topic can we look DNA,Anthropology or IQ because New age creators can have arguments for race mixing if they look only intelligence between Whies and Orientals. Argument who can go on our side is that White race have too much dumb people within our gene pool because intelligent people within our race do not have more children and that were Whites without achievements as we have today more intelligent than we are today.

Last edited by Fico; September 21st, 2020 at 08:09 AM.

Old April 14th, 2023 #7
James Radov

Chris Langan
@ChrisLangan

·
Question: "Any reason why koreans, singaporeans, chinese, japanese, taiwanese all seem to "couple" very well with modern civilization?"

[Asked in response to my statement: "The phenotype-genotype coupling is basic to biology in general. Different races have different traits and combinations of traits better suited to certain environments, priorities, and values than others. That's nature. Modern civilization couples most naturally with one genotype in particular: that of those who built it."]

Yes. Whites built a modern high-tech society with which certain other human populations could achieve partial coupling after the fact, despite their evident inability to build such a society themselves.

Comment: "Two other examples come to mind: 1. japanese have on average the highest average IQ by country. 2. It seems askenazi jews may have the highest average IQ in all ethnic groups according to the data."

Examples of what, exactly?

First, Whites have been systematically impoverished, and the education systems of Western nations systematically ruined, by a constant flood of fast-breeding nonwhites for at least the last 60 years (3 generations). This has no doubt depressed mean White IQ relative to what it used to be. White resources have been diverted to other groups.

Secondly, Askenazi and Asian IQ statistics are not without controversy. Even to the extent that they are valid, Ashkenazi test scores are verbally loaded and East Asian IQ scores are spatially loaded. If we were really looking at general intelligence, things might not be so lopsided.

Also, let's not forget that Askenazim are the richest group in America. Ashkenazi Jews get better nutrition, better home environments, better education, more reinforcement, and so on, than non-Jewish Whites. As for Korea, it was catapulted into the 20th century by the United States and no one else.

Comment: "While 'Modern civilization' is a very blurry term, it seems fair to conclude that even if it was created 'only' by whites, there must have been historical and geographical causes, as superior mental power seems not to be a trait of whites."

You say that too easily. Whites invented "IQ", along with pretty much everything else that counts. Nonwhites have no business getting uppity about this. We Whites aren't permitted to have our own identity politics, and we're getting damned sick of this kind of talk from those who have benefited immeasurably from contact with us.

By the way, mean White IQ was not what allowed Whites, and Whites alone, to build Western Civilization. It was a combination of White temperament and the extreme right tail of the White intelligence distribution, which is loaded with a disproportionate number of supergeniuses. With all due respect, Whites apparently have more potential for that sort of thing than certain other groups.

There are many intelligent people in every group, but there's a reason that other groups got left behind the door of evolution as high-tech Western Civilization rose to its heights. Even today, Asia is doing nothing that it didn't learn how to do from the White giants on whose shoulders we stand.

The White race has no "intellectual superiors". It does, however, have intellectual inferiors. Anyone who would prefer not to talk about this fact should refrain from talking about it. That way, there are no hurt feelings.

Tags
diversity, race mixing kills, racial consciousness, white consciousness

Thread