VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 30th, 2012 #1
Craig Cobb
Banned

Default Mark David Chapman - Another Committed Christian Tuned In To Higher Spritual Waves & Morality Pretty Much Since Age 16

While in prison, Chapman said, he has been in his cell writing letters, reading and thinking.

He also said he has been having conjugal visits with his wife “pretty steady” for 20 years. His wife lives in Hawaii, he said.

He also said he has a “deep relationship with Christ” that started when he was in a Christian camp at age 16.

“So this is obviously very embarrassing for me now, having committed murder,” Chapman said.

Stay informed with the latest headlines; sign up for our newsletter

If he were to be paroled, Chapman said, he would go to Medina, N.Y., about 50 miles northeast of Buffalo, where a minister whom his wife met offered to refurbish an apartment and give him two jobs on his farm.

Chapman said he had corresponded with the pastor but met him just two days before the parole hearing.

The reason for the crime, according to Chapman: “Attention, bottom line.”

He said he received the attention but now he feels it was an “absolutely ridiculously selfish act to take another human life so that I could be pumped up into, you know, something that I wasn’t to begin with.”

He also told a parole commissioner, “Fame is ridiculous. It holds no value.”

“It was a very selfish act and I deeply regret it,” Chapman told the board. “I’m sorry for my crime.”
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012...e-hearing?lite

Old August 30th, 2012 #2
White Winger

So many celebrities deserve to have a Mark David Chapman stalking them....the world probably needs more of him - as long as they stalk Leftists,of course.

Old August 30th, 2012 #3
Craig Cobb
Banned

There you go. A shout out to all christian, muzzie and sheenie schizos shocked into deranged metaphysics by the mortality of their appearances in consciousness. Grab your guns, gents.

Old August 30th, 2012 #4
OTPTT
Banned

Are some murderers more equal than others? Is Brevik any better than Chapman because he's not a Christian?

How about the murders committed by The Order, Craig? How do you feel about them?

In Christianity Christ is the example. It's his deeds and word that matter and not what those claiming to be Christians do or say. I don't understand the continuous Christian bashing since most of you claim the Jew is the primary problem. Even most non-Christian Whites have been corrupted by the Jew.

Old August 30th, 2012 #5
Craig Cobb
Banned

Yeah Breivik is better cause he had proper intentful, needed political purpose separate and apart from his fairy tale lore.

Old August 30th, 2012 #6
Bret Masterson
Yoke of goy husbandry

He also told a parole commissioner, “Fame is ridiculous. It holds no value.”

Tags
christian, mark david chapman

Thread