VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 10th, 2014 #21
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora McGuire View Post
I thought nigger was a lovely moniker, I mean, you all seem to use it so frequently amongst yourselves, right? So wuts the problem?
Typical nigger, threatening a White woman.

How did the nigger end up here anyway?
Was here reading about himself: Los Gatos woman brutally beaten in racial hate crime by sub-human nigger.

Which explain the threats.

Old January 10th, 2014 #22
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfrosky View Post
i have an idea. lets go toe to toe. if your really as racist as you let off then you should know how to fight a "nigger" like me. you think you can say these things and get away with it you got another thing coming.
There's that low impulse control and violent tenancies acting up again.

Old January 10th, 2014 #23
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
our race came with a name (African American) and so did yours (Honky-Faggot)
Nigger are an african in the sense that chimps, gorillas, monkeys, etc are africans. Niggers are americans only because they were more easily trained to do manual labor than chimps, gorillas, monkeys, etc where.

if chimps, gorillas, monkeys etc could have been trained to more efficiently pick cotton, not a single nigger would have ever my purchased and brought to America.

And as for Honky-Faggot:
Honky-Faggot: IQ 90
nigger-on-the-down-low (with White genes): IQ 85
nigger-on-the-down-low (without White genes): IQ 70

Old January 10th, 2014 #24
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
There's that low impulse control and violent tenancies acting up again.

He may want to learn from Traycoon's mistake. And Zimmerman is only half-White.

Old January 10th, 2014 #25
SaraT

For starters, his study had 92 participants which means that it is essentially meaningless. Such a small cohort proves nothing.

Secondly, look at this guy's background -- he's not seeing data and drawing conclusions from it. He already knows the answer and now he's gone out to gin up the proof. That's not how science works.

"Dr. David H. Chae is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Behavioral Sciences and Health Education at the Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University. Using a socio-psychobiological framework, he examines how racism, structural and interpersonal forms of discrimination/prejudice, and dimensions of racial/ethnic identity impact health via psychological and biological processes. He is currently investigating the impact of discrimination and in-group racial bias on health and disease processes, including via inflammatory mechanisms and cellular aging.

Dr. Chae received his Doctor of Science degree from the Harvard School of Public Health, Department of Society, Human Development and Health, with a major in Social Epidemiology and interdisciplinary concentration in Women, Gender, and Health."

Old January 10th, 2014 #26
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraT View Post
For starters, his study had 92 participants which means that it is essentially meaningless. Such a small cohort proves nothing.

Secondly, look at this guy's background -- he's not seeing data and drawing conclusions from it. He already knows the answer and now he's gone out to gin up the proof. That's not how science works.
Absolutely correct! There is not a VNN commentator that could predict the results of all his research before he started collecting data.

Quote:
"Dr. David H. Chae is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Behavioral Sciences and Health Education at the Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University. Using a socio-psychobiological framework, he examines how racism, structural and interpersonal forms of discrimination/prejudice, and dimensions of racial/ethnic identity impact health via psychological and biological processes. He is currently investigating the impact of discrimination and in-group racial bias on health and disease processes, including via inflammatory mechanisms and cellular aging.
Proof that this is total bullshit research. The of overly complicated wording is applied, making soft science harder to under to understand than the hard sciences or mathematics, the research is nothing but cultural marxism dressed up to impress the goytardz.

Quote:
Dr. Chae received his Doctor of Science degree from the Harvard School of Public Health, Department of Society, Human Development and Health, with a major in Social Epidemiology and interdisciplinary concentration in Women, Gender, and Health."
In other words, some type of "interdisciplinary concentration" was created so the idiot could get a affirmative action Sc.D.

Old January 10th, 2014 #27
Ian

Quote:
our race came with a name (African American) and so did yours (Honky-Faggot)
Your name has changed repeatedly within one human lifetime.

American Negros to Black Americans to African Americans.

American Negros was something quaint, like gone-with-the-wind howdydodere banjo playing entertainers. The second term, Black Americans, had more historical and social substance. African American can be an immigrant newly from Africa. Obama is Kenyan, not really a Black American in how he grew up, and never an American Negro tap dancer.

Old January 10th, 2014 #28
Ian

Quote:

Dr. Chae is not a medical doctor. His academic progress was Bachelor of Arts, Master of Arts, Doctor of Science.

A somewhat absurd survey, asking black men to tell of their experience of racism while measuring aging indicators. The ones who said they had experienced most discrimination were the most aged; that might be part of their personal attitude in general.

Perhaps Dr. Chae and his university department could do another aging survey. Take black members of the US Congress, such as Senator Jesse Jackson, and compare aging indicators with the white sewer workers.

Old January 11th, 2014 #29
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
Your name has changed repeatedly within one human lifetime.

American Negros to Black Americans to African Americans.

American Negros was something quaint, like gone-with-the-wind howdydodere banjo playing entertainers. The second term, Black Americans, had more historical and social substance. African American can be an immigrant newly from Africa. Obama is Kenyan, not really a Black American in how he grew up, and never an American Negro tap dancer.
Negro
Colored
Black
Afro-american (this one didn't last too long)
African american
Youth

Old January 11th, 2014 #30
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

Excellent news. Keep up the good work.

This sounds like a cottage industry-waiting for us all. Maybe we can get a Government Grant to study this "problem" more closely, especially since we have so diligently continued to spend so much time already doing so for free.

Personally ,I've always felt the "responsibility" to do all I possibly could for these people -in this regard--I think every white person should at least try to- Give a Bruther a Bitchen,if ya can't give um a Beaten.

Let them know how much we care. How unwanted, unwelcome and disgusting we really find them.
*It has been my own theory that treating niggers as inferiors(which they are, and should be) and or ignoring them altogether; does in fact have a very "corrosive" effect on them ,which apparently is validated by this article.

Even a dog knows when it's not wanted , but a stinking parasitic nigger will continue to leach , cry and demand from birth to death-endlessly.

FYI-On the flip side:
Being a racist must have the opponent effect, as I have been a racist from birth; approaching seven decades , and am as fit, happy and healthy as possible.

Last edited by SUNOFSPARTA; January 11th, 2014 at 06:34 AM.

Old January 11th, 2014 #31
Enkison
Banned

I have the solution: let's separate the races. no more muticulturalism, no more ''racism''

Old January 11th, 2014 #32
ELF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason 916 View Post
The key is mind games. Make it seem like you're being racist, but at the same time make them look stupid and paranoid for thinking it.

I mean, nigs are always going to think White people are racist anyway, might as well have some fun and raise some blood pressure with it.
Damn right!

Also the old saying goes, " Broken bones mend, cuts heal, bruises fade but mental scars are the gift that keeps on giving. "

Old January 11th, 2014 #33
White Winger

Ok,so, "black don't crack",but it can age prematurely?

You have nigger racists propagandizing for years, that nigger skin and hair are better than everyone else's , but this can happen to them? I don't buy it.

Yes,niggers: Whites DO Have A Divine Right!!!!

Old January 13th, 2014 #34
elfrosky

no we dont. i would never call anyone a nigger. some black people choose to call each other niggas and further the stereotype enforced on sites like this one. that is their choice to make. i do not condone talking like that. no matter what race you belong to.

Old January 13th, 2014 #35
elfrosky

yes, i will threaten anyone who calls me a nigger. including you. you seem like you like to talk. maybe we could meet in person. id love to show just how violent i can get. what do you say?

Tags
anti-white propaganda, health, niggers, racism, useless studies

Thread