VNN Broadcasts

Old March 19th, 2020 #1
mweaver
Banned

Default Facts the government and media don't want you to know

http://news4whites.blogspot.com/2020...-want.html?m=1

Old March 20th, 2020 #2
Franco

Matt Hale needs a new trial. But no federal judge has the balls to order one.

--------------

Old March 20th, 2020 #3
Susan

Why doesn't someone, a family member and/or legal rep, request a meeting with Trump. Trump has jurisdiction over federal crimes and he could pardon Hale. Right?

It's hard to know what Trump would think or do, but why not at least try?

Remember it was Trump who referred to the White men in Charlottesville as good people before the kikes got to him. He has to have some sympathy for our plight. He has a White son after all who will be facing the world soon.

I did not read the entire article admittedly. Is there something that would prevent this from being able to be done.

Old March 20th, 2020 #4
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Why doesn't someone, a family member and/or legal rep, request a meeting with Trump. Trump has jurisdiction over federal crimes and he could pardon Hale. Right?

It's hard to know what Trump would think or do, but why not at least try?

Remember it was Trump who referred to the White men in Charlottesville as good people before the kikes got to him. He has to have some sympathy for our plight. He has a White son after all who will be facing the world soon.

I did not read the entire article admittedly. Is there something that would prevent this from being able to be done.
Don't count on Drumpf to do anything like that. He only pardons green nigger war criminals like Eddie Gallagher and other assorted scum.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old March 20th, 2020 #5
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Don't count on Drumpf to do anything like that. He only pardons green nigger war criminals like Eddie Gallagher and other assorted scum.
I might be wrong since I've been wrong many, many times about so many, many things but I think Drumpf would pardon a confessed nigger serial killer, caught in the act of cutting off a White Person's head, release the nigger from death row, buy him a house in Palm Beach, and give the nigger a million dollars a month, tax free, paid by White Peoples' taxes, a direct line from the nigger's house to the "White House" and Mar-a-Lago, an endless supply of fried chicken, drank, and pale women before he'd pardon Matt Hale.

Old March 20th, 2020 #6
mweaver
Banned

If you want to help call his mother or send funds this way.
Matthew F. Hale 15177-424
U. S. Penitentiary Max
P.O. Box 8500
Florence, CO 81226

Evelyn Hutcheson
347 Park Ave
East Peoria, IL 61611
Phone (309) 699-0785

Tags
matt hale

Thread