Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 29th, 2004 #1
fdtwainth

Default Information about Franco and Pinochet

I am looking for information (can be in Spanish) about biography, heroic deeds and state policies of Caudilio Francisco Franco of Spain and General Augusto Pinochet of Chile. If someone can point me out to relevant information sources I would be greately obliged.

Old May 3rd, 2004 #2
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

do some research on your own. use "google."

there is one big difference however: Franco fought against the International Jews during the Civil War-- but the international Jews backed Pinochet. The whole Marxist international, jew anarchists troskyites and bosheviks alike, were all against Franco. However, in the case of Pinochet, you had many Jews backing him. Chiefly, one big fat Jew named "Henry Kissinger." and the whole Jew-economist staff of the University of Chicago which was allegedly "responsible" for the Chilean "economic miracle" ie reversal of privatization and liberalization of trade with surrounding nations. What really happened there, is free-market Jews stepped on Commie Jews, and the consequence has been relative material well being for chileans.

But Chile is still a province of the Jew international. WHereas, Franco very much liberated Spain from Jew political control for several decades. Still, he kept out of WW2 as much as he could likely because he knew Jew power was on the wax, and by the time of his death in the 1970s Spain was a full member of NATO and well on its way to joining the new-Jew-EU.

Thread