VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 3rd, 2004 #21
FranzJoseph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredrik Haerne
What comes first, sticklickers, your race or your religion? If your god told you you should work for the destruction of the White race, would you do it? A simple yes or no will suffice.
Is not George Bush america's unofficial pontif (maximus?) and supported by many xians, and

Is his behavior an indicator of the xians who support him, and

Is it unfair to note your question has been answered by this fact?

More, given Bush's pronouncements on taking orders from his "god", if there are honorable nationalist xians their first job would be repudiating him, it would be logical to assume.

Let's be fair:

Honorable Christians on this forum are repudiating President Bush so we are not dealing with anything like a monolith here.

Let's face it, if us pagans have a special disgust for our own members who behave ingraciously, it follows that honorable xians should have a special disgust and hate for King George.

Treat the good ones good and ignore the bad ones. It works.

Old May 3rd, 2004 #22
waj44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredrik Haerne
Ahh, the Jewing of history! I note that the sticklickers learn from the Jews they worship.

"Nazi crank"? So you don't like nazists, boy? Then you're in the wrong place. Free Republic is waiting for you.
The woman was a crank. Anybody can see that.

Quote:
The truth is that she married an Indian nationalist out of convenience. Then they got divorced when the arrangement had played out its role, and there were no hard feelings; it was an example of nationalists cooperating. But of course, a sticklicker has to lie about any nationalist who isn't worshipping the jew-on-a-stick. They are dangerous that way. Dual loyalties.
Yada, yada, yada. You got more excuses than a nigger.

No race conscious white women is going to marry a wog for any reason. And what kind of white person prefers the company of non-whites to people of her own kind? You telling me that's normal? Gimme a break.

I've read Devi's books and the book written about her. She was a wack job.

Quote:
What comes first, sticklickers, your race or your religion? If your god told you you should work for the destruction of the White race, would you do it? A simple yes or no will suffice.
God doesn't tell people to do that. Only satan or men tell people to do that. Why would God tell people to create something He created? Your question doesn't even make sense.

Old May 3rd, 2004 #23
waj44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad
Where are these traditionals hiding now that the zionist cult is in control? Where are these elusive righteous christians that we hear so much about but see none of? They exist only in fantasy or maybe in history.

The vast majority are multicultural globalists in Israel's terror camp. Where are the good christians? Dead?
The greatest Jew fighters in history were Christians. No traditional Christian can be pro-Jew. Its impossible. If someone is pro-Jew and calls themselves a Christian, they lie.

Old May 4th, 2004 #24
waj44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarl
Fredrik asks waj a very simple question:
Your question makes as much sense as asking if God would tell me to worship Satan. Its a ridiculous question.

Old May 4th, 2004 #25
waj44

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR ANTICHRIST
This waj person reminds me more and more of a jew.
LMAO!

Well, at least you make me laugh.

Old May 4th, 2004 #26
waj44

Quote:
Well, do not laugh too hard you might choke on your bagel.
Quit making idiotic comments and I won't have to laugh.

Old May 4th, 2004 #27
waj44

Quote:
Coming from you that is funny. What would jesus do?
Probably laugh.

Old May 4th, 2004 #28
Whirlwind

waj44 please refer back to post #38.
"God doesn't tell people to do that. Only satan or men tell people to do that. Why would god tell people to create (destroy?) something he created?"
Is this the same god of the flood? The god who created the folks of Sodom and Gamorrah? Come on now, the O.T. is full of this killing his creation stuff. Which makes your answer no answer at all. The question remains- which is more important? Religion, race, or nation? Not that difficult to answer. Though the answer may be more revealing than you are able to accept.

Old May 4th, 2004 #29
waj44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlwind
waj44 please refer back to post #38.
"God doesn't tell people to do that. Only satan or men tell people to do that. Why would god tell people to create (destroy?) something he created?"
Is this the same god of the flood? The god who created the folks of Sodom and Gamorrah? Come on now, the O.T. is full of this killing his creation stuff. Which makes your answer no answer at all. The question remains- which is more important? Religion, race, or nation? Not that difficult to answer. Though the answer may be more revealing than you are able to accept.
Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed due to their homosexual perversion and that Abraham couldn't find even one decent person in that place.

The flood came for more than one reason, but one was because of the Nephalim - the giant mongrels who were the offspring of the sons of God and the daughters of men. They caused "violence to increase in the earth." Therefore, some say interracial marriage was a cause of God destroying the world with a flood.

God sometimes will destroy men for wickedness. I suppose, therefore, that if our race became thoroughly evil, God might destroy us too. But I don't think that's really what's happening to us now, rather we're just suffering because of our disobedience of God's laws. If we straightened out, we could save ourselves.

Old May 4th, 2004 #30
Fredrik Haerne

Waj is bending over backwards to amuse us! In regard to Savitri Devi he shows the inferior's hatred of his betters, which is only natural. And he dodges a simple question just like we all knew he would:

Quote:
Originally Posted by waj44
God doesn't tell people to do that. Only satan or men tell people to do that. Why would God tell people to create something He created? Your question doesn't even make sense.
Come on now, show your true colors. I'm not asking why he would tell you to do that. And besides, don't you sticklickers insist that god's ways are inscrutable? I am asking if you would obey him or not if he told you to do that. My guess is you would say "I'm sure he has his reasons. And I want to go to heaven, so I'll jump through any loops he holds up for me."

You say he abandoned the Jews, right? God hates Jews? Suppose he would change his mind? Are you saying it is impossible for him to change his mind? How can you be sure of that? Suppose he wanted the world to be inhabited only by Jews and niggers, and he ordered you to do what you can to make that happen. Never mind his reasons -- for all you know he could just be bored of it all, or maybe he has decided to make something good out of the Jews and niggers once Whites are out of the picture. But it doesn't matter, and you know it. The question that matters is, and I ask again:

If God told you to work for the destruction of the White race, would you do it?

Old May 4th, 2004 #31
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
The question is a self answering one, the christlings answer themselfs with there mantra of GOD, race then nation. They would be too afraid of the mythical hell to act otherwise. .....
False premise question. God- race-nation are different things. One more important than the other is too imprecise to answer. Render unto Ceasar is the answer. The point is, "God" as an undifferentiated transcendant reality is more fundamental than race or nation or species or matter vs energy for that matter. That is the point of God: the undifferentiated transcendant reality. Even your Wotanism perceived that much when it refered to the formless Void from whence Ymir emerged.

So in the same way dogs and cats and humans and congoids all are subject to gravity, they are all subject to certain other material or spiritual laws. Religion is a domain that deals with the spiritual and the corruption of it to "dictate" the material social order contrary to natural organic arrangments is where your jew thought control comes in.

But even the Jew has a place not unlike your Lucifer whose rebellion glorified creation. And so we must overcome the Jew and his subversive disorder thus restoring a harmonious social order to the world.

To say, render unto caesar what is caesar and unto God what is God's, is anything but subversive of legitimate civil authority. But also it implies an ideal harmony between the spiritual order and the material.

Anyhow I could carry on in this light except I have to assume my most assiduous reader Mr Jewonastick.

The bottom line is this question is like "which came first chicken or the egg." False premise, simplistic, and argumentative.

Here's a different answer that gets to the heart of the matter. Race exists as surely as do nations. If somebody's idea of "God" negates the fact and reality of race-- or the fact and reality that nations exist, like em or not-- then that idea of "God" is fundamentally flawed and what emerges from it will be flawed in turn.

Old May 4th, 2004 #32
Fredrik Haerne

Antiochus, you're a good man, but sometimes you lay down arguments that twist and turn more than a nigger asked what two plus two makes. There are lots of strong intellects in this forum, but an intellectual who is also smart knows to speak clearly if he wants people to read the stuff. Good that you bring up Oden though. I will make it simple:

If Oden really would exist (and asatroende are too smart to believe he does, it's just a cultural and philosophical thing) and told me to work for the destruction of the White race, I would tell him to go screw himself. My loyalty is with the White race first, the standard bearer of Life.

Your turn now, waj! Show your true colors! Only one thing can be the most important to a man. What is the most important thing to you, your race or your god?

Old May 4th, 2004 #33
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Right well I do degenerate into a sophistry of sorts at times. That's the influence of my ed-jew-cation. LOL

Let's remember that incident where the chieftan considered conversion. Except he wanted to know if his ancestors would be in heaven or hell. The priest said hell, and the chieftan said, forget it than, I'd rather spend eternity with my ancestors in hell. Or something like that.

I certainly empathize with the chieftan. I dont really believe in any such personalized heaven or hell and generally I assume that physical death is the end of my sentient self aware existence. But I certainly would not condemn my pagan ancestors for disbelief that is idiocy. I try to consider why they held the beliefs they did and what universal spiritual truths may be derived from these spiritual traditions and how I might apply some of those truths to our own circumstances.

Old May 4th, 2004 #34
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Well, AE since you got the jesus all figured out, I suggest you start going around to all those millions of christians who are working for the ruin of there race. Do not worry I will not be in the back pewyelling "stick kikes for all", or anything or the sort. LOL

And as for render unto to Ceasar what is Ceasars and God what is Gods. I have heard that one twisted in to so many ways to justifiy so many things. What makes your version of it any different?
ha well I wont quit my day job.

As for my version, it is right because it allows people to respect the state when we tell them to and tear it down when we tell them to. LOL Get the idea? JewSA bad WhiteSA good. One disorder the other harmony. Here's why: God wills that Jews "go away" fast and we send the nigras back to Africka. He jes tole me so. LOL Get enough people saying that at once and it may just happen.

If you say what's to prevent the next guy from using your altered understanding of religion against you, well, that's like having guns. The point is the cat is out of the bag and there's no going back. You either use the technology or it gets used on you. Wanting to throw back to animism-paganism is like yearning for the old days when you could joust. Aint gonna happen.

Thread