VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 4th, 2014 #81
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by 313Chris View Post
Wrong, you fucking dolt. A developing fetus is umbilically connected to it's mother and survives off the mother's nutrients and blood supply via the placenta. It most certainly is still part of the mother's body
Dependent on, not part of. A developing baby has, from the moment of conception, his own genetic code. The irony of the abortion debate is that the Catholic religious nuts have all the science on their side while feminists try to claim a person is akin to a tumor.

Old May 4th, 2014 #82
Thad Charles
Master Race

re: feminism

I do know there is quite large feminist contingent in the "movement" (whatever the fuck that is - I need to stop using that term). So this type of behavior could tend to reveal itself but I don't remember it manifesting itself on VNN. Primarily on Stormfart.

edit: Some tend to conflate the WN as some sort of "grrrrrlpower" for women. Whereas I am of that opinion that they need to keep their dumb fuckin mouths shut and provide fresh lemonade and sandwiches. I don't believe we need to address women at all about WN. They're followers and when it's popular they'll fall into line. We've seen some of this in Greece.

Old May 4th, 2014 #83
Crowe

Quote:
Wrong, you fucking dolt. A developing fetus is umbilically connected to it's mother and survives off the mother's nutrients and blood supply via the placenta. It most certainly is still part of the mother's body
This is a sentient life form we're talking about, not just another organ in your body. The baby has its own brain which manages its own bodily functions separately. Just because it depends on the mother for nourishment and survival doesn't make it part of the mother's body. This is the future of the White race we're talking about here, not some parasite, unless its a larval kike.

Quote:
Well whoopty fuckin' doo. A cancerous tumor is technically "alive" as well. So you oppose excision of masses of cancer cells because it's "murder"?
Great analogy, comparing a baby to a cancerous tumor!! If I was to think about "what is the biggest way for 313Chris to stick his foot in his mouth in this discussion", saying what you just said would be IT. Congratulations for making yourself look like a complete fuckwit, I couldn't have done any better.

Quote:
No one cares. Far more rational men than yourself decided the issue decades ago.
Rational? They were mostly cultural Marxists who originally came up with it for the intention of furthering White genocide.

Quote:
You don't know the personal character or the personal circumstances of any woman who has had, or is contemplating an abortion, so take your undeserved righteousness and shove it up your ass sideways.
Getting a healthy White baby aborted is purposely engaging in White genocide. If the woman was raped, or if giving birth would kill the woman, or if they took a scan and the baby was deformed or something like that then I might see a justification for an abortion.

Quote:
Go lay down in traffic, you sanctimonious cocksucker.
I already got the answer to the question you quoted when you compared a baby to a "cancerous tumor". You got some serious mental health issues. And an utter and complete disregard for White children. Why do you hate White babies so much? Is this misplaced rage, or just your psychosis prevailing here?

Old May 4th, 2014 #84
Lucian A.
Banned

Once these swaggering control freaks finish roundin' up the breeding chattel, it's on to burqas and soccer-stadium stonings of men who shave or aren't married by 16.

wyatt power!

Old May 4th, 2014 #85
313Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian A. View Post
Once these swaggering control freaks finish roundin' up the breeding chattel, it's on to burqas and soccer-stadium stonings of men who shave or aren't married by 16.
To be followed by a lively eevnin' a tub thumpin' n' snake handlin'! Praise d' lord n' pass da ammonishin! We n' dun saved da purdy whaht baybees!

Quote:
wyatt power!
I believe it's pronounced whaht parrr!! in Christardese.

Old May 4th, 2014 #86
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
I'm determined that a grown woman has final say over what happens to her own body, not a handful of dysfunctional misogynists on the internet, one of whom (you) isn't even a goddam American citizen to be taking issue with Roe v Wade.

The point if and when the woman in question makes the decision to terminate her pregnancy, as the fucking Supreme Court has ruled she has the right to, asshole.

So buy a plane ticket to Tel Aviv and take it up with them. But the abortion issue in America is settled.

Well, get a-savin' then!

It would be hard to imagine a more stupid post ever being made at VNN by a poster who is ostensibly a WN.

You might as well be quoting directly from the Babylonian talmud.

VNN is not conservative website where conservtards come to debate the merits of Supreme Count edicts bestowed by the priest class. At minimum, WN reject every mandate of Supreme Count from the moment the first non-White male was appointed.

After your post, your opinions will receive about as much respect as a yeshiva student would for quoting new testament scripture. Imagine the look on the rabbi's face when the yeshiva student says "But rabbi, the new testament has spoken ...".

Last edited by Tintin; May 5th, 2014 at 12:02 AM.

Old May 4th, 2014 #87
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
Dependent on, not part of. A developing baby has, from the moment of conception, his own genetic code. The irony of the abortion debate is that the Catholic religious nuts have all the science on their side while feminists try to claim a person is akin to a tumor.
Stole my post!

That is how a WN thinks. That is how as non-jewed White man thinks.

Are you paying attention pseudo-WN?

Defer to science/mathematics/logic as much as Humanly possible. Once those tools have been taken to their limit, there will still be ample room for emotion and compassion, attributes that are encoded in White DNA.

Reject, ignore and hold suspect anything and everything that is produced by jew "scholars" and "experts". This is especially true in the case where your line of "thinking" is virtually 100% inline with that of the talmudic-ish jew/shabbos goy legalist scribes. You need jettisons such thinking entirely. You need to reexamine the issue as though you are a White man living in the 21st century with the tools available to you.

Old May 4th, 2014 #88
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:

wyatt power!

As is typical with this asshole's posts, replacing the subject of his comment with "idiot" puts the situation in perspective. "Once these swaggering idiots finish ...". To the degree the asshole's comments are valid, the idiotic alternative he is promoting is much worse.

Seens like the asshole is working his way to confirming Godwin's. Next the asshole will be claiming:
"Hitler ordered that the NAZI round up all the girls and women who had safe and effective legalized abortions in which the legalized and safe procedure was chosen by the woman, in consultation with her family, medical and spiritual advisers, to save her life after she had been incestuously raped, and toss them into the gassing chambers to be gassed to death and then vaporized in the crematorium along with all documents and photographs that could be used to prove Hitler made such an order."
Well, it does fit The Narrative quite well.

Old May 5th, 2014 #89
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Quote:

wyatt power!

To be followed by a lively eevnin' a tub thumpin' n' snake handlin'! Praise d' lord n' pass da ammonishin! We n' dun saved da purdy whaht baybees!

I believe it's pronounced whaht parrr!! in Christardese.

Why don't you two fags take your circle jerk to the nearest public toilet.

There you fags can thumb each other all you want.

Old May 5th, 2014 #90
313Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
It would be hard to imagine a more stupid post ever being made at VNN by a poster who is ostensibly a WN.
You're sure making one right now, jackass.

Quote:
You might was well be quoting directly from the Babylonian talmud.
Never read it myself. Why don't you show me some of your favorite verses.

Quote:
VNN is not conservative website where conservtards come to debate the merits of Supreme Count edicts bestowed by the priest class.
Put your dick away. This ain't your forum and you're not even a moderator.

Quote:
At minimum, WN reject every mandate of Supreme Count from the moment the first non-White male was appointed.
No, I much prefer my freedom of speech, right to use lethal force to defend my home, and the right for my daughters to legally terminate a pregnancy if they ever had to decide to.

Quote:
After your post, your opinions will receive about as much respect as a yeshiva student would for quoting new testament scripture. Imagine the look on the rabbi's face when the yeshiva student says "But rabbi, the new testament has spoken ...".
And your opinions receive about as much respect as I'd give you face-to-face -- less than none. Now get a life and stop worrying about what complete strangers do with theirs.

Old May 5th, 2014 #91
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

313Chris,

Your an idiot, think about, if you can.

Don't be too hurt if your stupidity is ignored.

Old May 5th, 2014 #92
313Chris

Quote:
Why don't you two fags take your circle jerk to the nearest public toilet.

There you fags can thumb each other all you want.
Nobody is interested in hearing about your weekend, twink.

Old May 5th, 2014 #93
313Chris

Quote:
313Chris,

Your an idiot, think about, if you can.
And you're a master wordsmith.

Old May 5th, 2014 #94
Crowe

US Constitution, now available in 2 ply!!

Be a freedom loving fag. Because those freedoms aren't worth the ply they're printed on.

Old May 5th, 2014 #95
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
He wasn't referring to the theoretical baby. He was referring to the woman in question and you both damn well know it.
No. What you are doing is called a strawman. Sam Emerson and Hugh already explained to you what I meant, twice. You just can't stand that your holy libtard logic has failed miserably.

Old May 5th, 2014 #96
Crowe

They're salty!!

Old May 5th, 2014 #97
Joe_Smith

Quote:

wyatt power!
Further proof that Libertarianism is by far more incompatible with racial nationalism than Christianity is.

As dumb as many Christians are, at least they're for the Western family and against infanticide.

Me-Me-Meists on the other hand, think the world revolves around them and we all need to tip toe around their infantile mentality.

Old May 5th, 2014 #98
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:

wyatt power!

Not only are you an anti-science asshole you are a ahistorical asshole.

White cultural and White civilization, in their pure forms, accorded White women far more respect and freedoms than any other race.

And that fact applies more to ancient Germanic culture than any other as firsthand accounts of their enemies, the Romans, confirms. This fact is so universally accepted that organizations spanning the ideological spectrum from NSDAP Germany to Wicca-tards have adopted ancient Germanic culture as their model.

Women are not liberated when they are little more than cum toilets of multiple "lovers" and their uteruses are turned into little a butchery.

Now shove that up your butt buddy's 313Chris ass and take a hit off the fag bong-hole.

Old May 5th, 2014 #99
Lucian A.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin
Defer to science/mathematics/logic as much as Humanly possible.
So defer already, rather than just doing the modern equivalent of invoking GAWD as some higher authority behind claims that are objectively identifiable as being animal/emotional based with no proof of necessity.

"abortion is wrong because Muh Logic"

The only way the world even exists is because it isn't run on logic, retard.

Old May 5th, 2014 #100
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
And it'll carry on surviving from its mother till it becomes 16 or so. Going by that pitiful logic, you can kill any child up to the age of 16 on the grounds that it's a drain on maternal resources.

It is not part of the mother's body. It relies on the mother up until 22/3 weeks or so but that does not make it part of the mother's body.

Quote:
Well whoopty fuckin' doo. A cancerous tumor is technically "alive" as well. So you oppose excision of masses of cancer cells because it's "murder"?
99999 times out of 100000, the foetus isn't attempting to kill the mother, is it? A tumour is.

I'm also unaware of any published studies that identify a cancerous mass as having neurological activity or feeling pain but I can always stand to be corrected.

Quote:

You don't know the personal character or the personal circumstances of any woman who has had, or is contemplating an abortion, so take your undeserved righteousness and shove it up your ass sideways.
Straw man. We're not discussing women who have been raped or who find out their life is at risk if they carry to term or any other acceptable-ish scenario. We're talking about women who made the choice to have sex without the foresight to use contraception and then decided they wanted to abdicate all responsibility for their decision to the butcher's knife whilst whipping away the rights of the father who is equally responsible for that decision.

Tags
abortion, anti evolution

Thread