VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 17th, 2013 #61
Jae Manzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila Henley View Post
That's not making shit up. Making shit up is saying how Whites are a pure race when clearly you're far from it.
Can you prove it?

Old November 17th, 2013 #62
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
Yeah. And Unicorn tears taste like Skittles.

You really can't just make shit up and expect people to agree with it.
By ''life'' she meant shit like The X Factor and America's got Talent.

Old November 17th, 2013 #63
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
So the whole internet on every single racial website happens to be saying the same thing and lying? Wow then all of you are a new type of stupid if you think that.
What the fuck are you talking about you stupid bitch?
And this happened at a bar, not on the internet.

Old November 17th, 2013 #64
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldatul Vostru View Post
What she is talking about is that she reserve the right to fill her holes with any and all color of meat and is not your business to have objections about her desires, minus white.

Kind like a chicken some like the white meat on it some the dark.

And she is right, White dick, dont do well in color pussy. So in all reality she is protecting you, from your own self.

Like the americans do with, TSA and DHS.

Old November 17th, 2013 #65
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot Richards View Post
There was even a black girl at school (Like the only one) that looked pretty good and she flirted with me and asked me out. Also in my everyday life I have more Asian women being friendly towards me. In fact I have no white women being friendly to me anywhere. So I just stay out of their way and don't pay attention to them.
You're supposed to flirt with White women and ask them out dumbass, and you can't wait around for them to do it or you'll die a fucking virgin. . White women like being the ones pursued, and you gotta play the game to win at it, and you've quit the game before you even started. Man up and start pursuing some REAL women, and quit being a shy pussy. If I was over in Australia, I'd be pursuing White Australian women, there is no doubt about it. It seems to me like maybe you got self esteem issues, and lack of confidence. Some good loving from a nice White girl will be the best boost of confidence you'll get. So go out and get some.

If you can't buck up the gumption to pursue an actual WHITE woman, and instead settle for desperate non-White trash that pursues YOU, then you are a fucking loser. Unfortunately there are a lot of young dumb fucks who have the audacity to think that women should pursue them. Its ALWAYS been the other way around.

Last edited by Crowe; November 17th, 2013 at 12:49 PM.

Old November 17th, 2013 #66
Lila Henley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Manzel View Post
Can you prove it?
Sure ^^ Let me look through my history young child and I'll gladly post it for ya. But I'm not posting all 25. If you're curious, you should use the internet for other things than such childish play as you are now. Complaining on the internet isn't helping you at all.

Old November 17th, 2013 #67
Lila Henley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldatul Vostru View Post
Wow what a great way to show your fear of a status that is correct. Calling another person a bitch. I really don't take that to mind seeming how I'm not the one acting bitchy on the internet. Maybe if you spent less time killing your brain cells and actually open a book for once, you wouldn't have to spend your lonely nights at a gay bar. How sad :/

Old November 17th, 2013 #68
Lila Henley

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardHawk View Post
What she is talking about is that she reserve the right to fill her holes with any and all color of meat and is not your business to have objections about her desires, minus white.

Kind like a chicken some like the white meat on it some the dark.

And she is right, White dick, dont do well in color pussy. So in all reality she is protecting you, from your own self.

Like the americans do with, TSA and DHS.
I'm a virgin sweety and I have a boyfriend. Just because you're gay and been laid by your girl of boyfriend doesn't mean I have to be. Plus what's wrong with having sex with people? Yellow Labradors mate with Chocolate ones and their pups still come out OH LOOK SURPRISE! a labrador. Go back to your gay bf hun.

Old November 18th, 2013 #69
varg

Old November 18th, 2013 #70
James Dovery

Quote:
I'm a virgin sweety and I have a boyfriend. Just because you're gay and been laid by your girl of boyfriend doesn't mean I have to be. Plus what's wrong with having sex with people? Yellow Labradors mate with Chocolate ones and their pups still come out OH LOOK SURPRISE! a labrador. Go back to your gay bf hun.
There's a place for people who think like you, its called central America and Mexico. Why do you not go live there among all the mutts and leave the pure breds alone?

Old November 18th, 2013 #71
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
I am gay? Is this your argument? Your upstairs department it is not your strongest point little one is it?

Nothing wrong with having sex, the wrong in this comes with what you have sex. Personally I prefer to have it with humans and not sub-human species.

You are a virgin ............ and you have a boyfriend. Are you sure since you call all here queers you answered to is not your subconscious screaming to tell us the truth about your boyfriends status?

I hear your pain, but you will not get any help here. And unless you are a teen under 20 then been a virgin must be doing tricks into your mind and you think all men, are like the boy you have, as replacement to a man.

Dont worry dear give it few years and may be he come around and manage to....... beside looking each other from a distance to also make physical contact with you. Even sub species have taste and it must be needing sometime to accept his predicament that he is stuck with your kind as none other will have it.

GIVE it time. 10-15 years and he come around. Or teach him to close his eyes while together and think something else, or someone else.

That may work.

Last edited by HardHawk; November 18th, 2013 at 08:11 AM.

Old November 18th, 2013 #72
Lila Henley

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
http://suitestaboo.files.wordpress.c...9/09/seira.jpg

You enjoy being an ass?

Old November 18th, 2013 #73
Lila Henley

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Dovery View Post
There's a place for people who think like you, its called central America and Mexico. Why do you not go live there among all the mutts and leave the pure breds alone?
It's actually called America. Maybe I don't live there because I was born in Germany and raised in California idiot. Pure breds don't exist.

Old November 18th, 2013 #74
Lila Henley

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardHawk View Post
I am gay? Is this your argument? Your upstairs department it is not your strongest point little one is it?

Nothing wrong with having sex, the wrong in this comes with what you have sex. Personally I prefer to have it with humans and not sub-human species.

You are a virgin ............ and you have a boyfriend. Are you sure since you call all here queers you answered to is not your subconscious screaming to tell us the truth about your boyfriends status?

I hear your pain, but you will not get any help here. And unless you are a teen under 20 then been a virgin must be doing tricks into your mind and you think all men, are like the boy you have, as replacement to a man.

Dont worry dear give it few years and may be he come around and manage to....... beside looking each other from a distance to also make physical contact with you. Even sub species have taste and it must be needing sometime to accept his predicament that he is stuck with your kind as none other will have it.

GIVE it time. 10-15 years and he come around. Or teach him to close his eyes while together and think something else, or someone else.

That may work.

Just like my "argument" with you being gay doesn't make sense, neither does your's. We've been dating for 11 years hun. Unlike you he has no problem with mixed race. His parents who are of Irish and Polish decent, do not mind because they aren't stuck in the 1700s. Your opinions of mixed race people are so off charts it's very pathetic.

TBH I think this is all a bunch of BS. You guys complain complain complain but you don't do anything. You just sit there and whine. You guys are on here 24/7 spouting lies and false information. Blinded by your own anger so you try making yourself feel better by doing even more complaining and whining. Then you make feel happy that there are people who agree with you. Out of what ever percentage of people who use this forum is concluded as a minority in the world.

You guys are no better than those morons on Stormfront and what's funny is that some of you are from over there.

I don't like racism from anyone. I criticized racist blacks for threatening whites just as much as I criticize you guys for threatening blacks. You guys are so wrapped up in your fantasy that "This will all blow over" that you're wasting your time and your life.

People are people. A black born in the US is automatically an American. In fact any black that has African ancestry that has been taken to the US, they are all automatically Americans. Why do you think on forms they ask to check whether you're White, Black or African, Asian, etc? Blacks and Africans are not the same. So it doesn't make any sense for you to tell them to go back to Africa.

Mixed people aren't bad either. In fact, they are proof of how civilization came to be any way. A black and white can have a child come out with blue eyes and blonde hair looking like a "pure white" when she is indeed biracial. An asian and white couple can have a child come out to look "pure asian" when they are in fact biracial.

You guys are your own enemy. Black crimes against whites and white crimes against blacks are both shameful especially for racial reasons. Now I'm a truthful girl and I say it like it is. Blacks do need to get their shit together but so do whites. Blacks may do most crime in the world but hey white people aren't doing any better themselves.

You guys never admit to your mistakes, you always blame the Jews or the Blacks or the non Whites. Maybe you should look at how you're acting and behaving, you're hurting everyone including the White community with your foolishness. Because of racist whites, all whites are put into the category of being racist. Because of racist blacks, all blacks are assumed violent and white hating.

Both groups (and I don't really curse much but this is needed) need to Shut The Fuck Up.

That is my argument, but trust me, I'm just getting started.

https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/...10158919_n.jpg

Old November 18th, 2013 #75
Jae Manzel

Lila, before you make retarded statements that pure breds don't exist, read this thread

Old November 18th, 2013 #76
313Chris

Lila is no different than any other mongrel in the world -- ashamed of herself, angry at the foolish choice her parents made, and putting on a mask of false pride.

Lila, like all mixed-breed people, is deeply, biologically, confused -- she has no racial identity, and she's intrinsically aware of this absence of such a fundamental component to her makeup as a human being. So the only way she can psychologically deal with her unfortunate situation, is to attack the very undeniable truth -- that race exists, that WHITE PEOPLE EXIST, in some petulant, futile attempt to reduce everyone else to her miserable lot in life.

Old November 18th, 2013 #77
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 313Chris View Post
Lila is no different than any other mongrel in the world -- ashamed of herself, angry at the foolish choice her parents made, and putting on a mask of false pride.

Lila, like all mixed-breed people, is deeply, biologically, confused -- she has no racial identity, and she's intrinsically aware of this absence of such a fundamental component to her makeup as a human being. So the only way she can psychologically deal with her unfortunate situation, is to attack the very undeniable truth -- that race exists, that WHITE PEOPLE EXIST, in some petulant, futile attempt to reduce everyone else to her miserable lot in life.
CORRECTION

Half human being.

Old November 18th, 2013 #78
Gordon Green
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila Henly
That's not making shit up. Making shit up is saying how Whites are a pure race when clearly you're far from it.

Yes, and this albino nigger is no different than Whites like us.

Old November 18th, 2013 #79
James Dovery

Quote:
It's actually called America. Maybe I don't live there because I was born in Germany and raised in California idiot. Pure breds don't exist.
There's no such thing as "biracial".

Pure breeds are any species thats offspring shares is parents traits. You dont look like your parents so you are not a pure bred. Everyone is related to amoeba a billion years ago, doesnt mean that we feel any kinship for amoeba. Have you ever heard the saying "birds of a feather flock together"? Name one nonhuman animal that socializes with another animal not of its "race" outside of an artificial zoo setting.

Old November 18th, 2013 #80
James Dovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila
Mixed people aren't bad either. In fact, they are proof of how civilization came to be any way. A black and white can have a child come out with blue eyes and blonde hair looking like a "pure white" when she is indeed biracial. An asian and white couple can have a child come out to look "pure asian" when they are in fact biracial.
How in the world do you link half niggers to the creation of civilization? Wtf!

You are confusing possibility with PROBABILITY. Is it possible a black and a white can produce a blue eyed blonde baby? Yes. Is it Probable that they will? NO! The likelihood is several million to one.

Is it probable a white woman can birth a black baby? Yes. Happens regularly.
Is it probable a black woman can birth a white baby? No. Extremely uncommon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila
People are people. A black born in the US is automatically an American. In fact any black that has African ancestry that has been taken to the US, they are all automatically Americans. Why do you think on forms they ask to check whether you're White, Black or African, Asian, etc? Blacks and Africans are not the same. So it doesn't make any sense for you to tell them to go back to Africa.
Being conferred citizenship by birth instead of by blood has nothing to do with biology, it is simply man's law, not nature's law. Why would you even argue this??? As a white person I can assure you that if you look like a nigger, you are a nigger regardless of where the vagina was located that you crawled out of.

Tags
asian, race, traitor

Thread