Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 17th, 2015 #61
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Now I'm getting advice from a bagpipe-playing kilt-wearing Nazi.

Old August 17th, 2015 #62
procopius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
Yeah, just like there's not much point in you posting your tripe if you don't have anything intelligent to say.

Aren't you the clown who got pissed off at me for insulting jeesus or something awhile back?

You already said you didn't find my posts interesting and said (paraphrasing) I'm an idiot and you shouldn't waste time relying to me -No take backs.

Why don't you go start another thread about who you think are idiots and losers and how they need to "get laid" by bringing women flowers and telling them they are pretty or whatever.

Old August 17th, 2015 #63
M.N. Dalvez

Ramsay, procopius, it must really burn you two when you realise that old ditch-diggin' bastard has probably had more women than you two young fellas have had hot dinners, huh? And without having to turn into Elliot Rodger with less money, either.

Old August 17th, 2015 #64
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by procopius View Post

You already said you didn't find my posts interesting and said (paraphrasing) I'm an idiot and you shouldn't waste time relying to me -No take backs.
Replying, not relying.

And yes, you are an idiot. This is a WN forum. You posting idiotic crap about women in general is just stupid. Even the premise of your first post that kicked off this train wreck of a thread is flawed. Feminists aren't admitting they are inferior to men, no more than niggers admit they are inferior because they have lower IQs. They justify the gap in performance as a result of bias, they claim the system is rigged against them, and men are somehow cheating. In their twisted world they see nothing wrong with handicapping men to achieve equal results. To their minds that makes them equal. That is not the problem, that is a symptom of a problem. The problem is jews promoting such crap. And idiots like you falling for it.

Quote:
Why don't you go start another thread about who you think are idiots and losers and how they need to "get laid" by bringing women flowers and telling them they are pretty or whatever.
Why? This is a perfectly good thread for exposing idiots and losers.

Aren't you the guy who posted:

Quote:
Regardless, there isn't really anything that a woman can do that man can't do just as well or better.
Really now?

Old August 17th, 2015 #65
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
Ramsay, procopius, it must really burn you two when you realise that old ditch-diggin' bastard has probably had more women than you two young fellas have had hot dinners, huh? And without having to turn into Elliot Rodger with less money, either.
I've even bought a few flowers over the years, as much as it pains me to admit that.

Old August 17th, 2015 #66
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Now I'm getting advice from a bagpipe-playing kilt-wearing Nazi.
I never deny being a Nazi these days. Bob Almost Bitchin' broke me of that habit with this cartoon in The Eugene Weekly back in 2009.

Old August 17th, 2015 #67
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Replying, not relying.
Come on now, Fred, soften it up a little bit from time to time.

Old August 17th, 2015 #68
Vaughn

Quote:
Regardless, there isn't really anything that a woman can do that man can't do just as well or better.
There is. Divorce raping a man by taking his kids, his savings, and his house away from him, and leaving him destitute. Women are pretty good at that.

Old August 17th, 2015 #69
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
I never deny being a Nazi these days. Bob Almost Bitchin' broke me of that habit with this cartoon in The Eugene Weekly back in 2009.

OK, but what about the kilt? Do you admit that? We have photographic proof around here somewhere. Cop to it, Jimmy. You're a Nazi in a kilt.

Old August 17th, 2015 #70
procopius

Quote:
Replying, not relying.

And yes, you are an idiot. This is a WN forum. You posting idiotic crap about women in general is just stupid. Even the premise of your first post that kicked off this train wreck of a thread is flawed. Feminists aren't admitting they are inferior to men, no more than niggers admit they are inferior because they have lower IQs. They justify the gap in performance as a result of bias, they claim the system is rigged against them, and men are somehow cheating. In their twisted world they see nothing wrong with handicapping men to achieve equal results. To their minds that makes them equal. That is not the problem, that is a symptom of a problem. The problem is jews promoting such crap. And idiots like you falling for it.

Why? This is a perfectly good thread for exposing idiots and losers.

Aren't you the guy who posted:

Really now?
Fred, were you lying about not finding my posts interesting and that they were not worth your time? I'm starting to suspect that you didn't really mean that. C' mon now admit it. You really like my posts. I bet you print them out and tack them on your wall right beside all the pictures of women you have fucked because you gave them flowers.

Old August 17th, 2015 #71
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaughn View Post
There is. Divorce raping a man by taking his kids, his savings, and his house away from him, and leaving him destitute. Women are pretty good at that.
That is what they mean by "housekeepers."

Old August 17th, 2015 #72
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
OK, but what about the kilt? Do you admit that? We have photographic proof around here somewhere. Cop to it, Jimmy. You're a Nazi in a kilt.
I humbly confess, but my testicular size precludes other options.

Old August 17th, 2015 #73
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
I bet you print them out and tack them on your wall right beside all the pictures of women you have fucked because you gave them flowers.
Awww, you are jealous. What's the matter, don't men ever give you flowers?

Old August 17th, 2015 #74
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
I humbly confess, but my testicular size precludes other options.
I won't believe that until I see a video of you eating a haggis and chasing it down with a big glass of scotch whisky. For breakfast.

Old August 17th, 2015 #75
procopius

Quote:
No Doubt, M. N. Dalvez. I'm glad you chimed in to point that. Boy, I bet that old man is just drowning in pussy because he gives them flowers and tells them they are pretty. I also think that all the ladies reading this thread are getting wet from Fred's master debating skills, "You're all idiots and losers that can't get laid!" How can anyone refute that? It's just science that anyone that disagrees with Fred must be a guy that just needs to "get laid."

Old August 17th, 2015 #76
procopius

Quote:
Awww, you are jealous. What's the matter, don't men ever give you flowers?
So you do care! Here I thought you didn't like my posts.

Old August 17th, 2015 #77
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
It's just science that anyone that disagrees with Fred must be a guy that just needs to "get laid."
You don't know because you've never tried it. Getting laid. Fag 'sex" doesn't count.

Old August 17th, 2015 #78
Vaughn

Quote:
You could remove all women from modern occupations, replace them with men, and not hurt a thing.
It would not hurt, and it would actually be a good thing. No more false rape accusations, no more false sexual harassment accusations, no more workplace drama/politics/cat fights, no more walking over eggshells so as to not offend overly sensitive women who complain to their boss, no more attractive females to distract male employees from their work.

Old August 17th, 2015 #79
Ramsay Bolton
Banned

Quote:
Ramsay, procopius, it must really burn you two when you realise that old ditch-diggin' bastard has probably had more women than you two D
I doubt that very much. It's not even a challenge these days to get laid, because the market has been flooded with easy pussy.

Old August 17th, 2015 #80
Jimmy Coltrane

Quote:
You could remove all women from modern occupations, replace them with men, and not hurt a thing.
It would not hurt, and it would actually be a good thing.
Predominant focus on capability in the discussion of equality and rights is based on the fallacy that we act primarily as a singular organism, 'society' and that the good of society is of ultimate importance over and above the good of the individual.

That is, the notion that superiority merits control assumes a commonality of goal that sadly doesn't exist.

Tags
equality, feminist, women

Thread