Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 27th, 2004 #1
The_Holy_White_Race

Default The Celtic Bible

Tired of the Jews being the Chosen People in the Bible? It is not true. That is why it bothers you so much. People this evil are not of God but of their father, the Lord, who is The Devil. In short, they are born of the rape of our mother, Eve, by the serpent. They are serpent seed people. They hate The Holy Race.

The Celtic Bible will give you the vision of Adam, the Father of the White Holy Race, of which you are a blessed member.

The Bible is 360 pages of Revelation for White Northern Europeans. It was revealed through me, and I am the author of Jew Watch which I penned 7 years ago.

This is a bombshell bible which blows the Jews out of the religious water which they have muddied. Their time is over. God will help us to wipe them from the face of the earth. It is all at Christian-Identity.

Frank Weltner

Old March 27th, 2004 #2
Shapur

Again about what is this Bible?

Old April 13th, 2004 #3
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Holy_White_Race
Tired of the Jews being the Chosen People in the Bible? It is not true. That is why it bothers you so much. People this evil are not of God but of their father, the Lord, who is The Devil. In short, they are born of the rape of our mother, Eve, by the serpent. They are serpent seed people. They hate The Holy Race.

The Celtic Bible will give you the vision of Adam, the Father of the White Holy Race, of which you are a blessed member.

The Bible is 360 pages of Revelation for White Northern Europeans. It was revealed through me, and I am the author of Jew Watch which I penned 7 years ago.

This is a bombshell bible which blows the Jews out of the religious water which they have muddied. Their time is over. God will help us to wipe them from the face of the earth. It is all at Christian-Identity.

Frank Weltner

When will you have the courage of your racial convictions and ditch your Semitic Christianity; it is not a religion fit for Aryans? Whilst the Jews were still a desert tribe we Aryans had our own gods and our own religious practices and beliefs. We need not any bible, Celtic or Jewish.

Old April 13th, 2004 #4
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

there is a cool book out there which is called "The Saxon Savior." It has nothing to do with CI/BI but does reflect a certain stage in the assimilation of Christianity by the German tribes. It's a translation with comments. Cant recall the translator, but I'm pretty sure it's in print now avail in paperback. You might find it amusing Dr A.

Old April 28th, 2004 #5
Fredrik Haerne

All this religious stuff would be a little bit more impressive if peoples who have lived separate from each other would have come up with the same stories. How hard could it be for a god to send prophets to the Abbos, the Indians, the nigs, Asians, Arabs, Jews and Europeans with the same message? Then as Europeans conquered the planet they would have come across the same preachings all over the place and said "This is odd, we've had no contact with these folks before, and yet they have heard the same message. Verily, this proveth that the message is a true one, for only a god could make this happen."

But you know, it didn't happen. Instead you have Hindus worshipping cows, Chinese worshipping their millions of spirits, Indians worshipping any animal they can find and nigs and Abbos worshipping Oden knows what.

So excuse me for being skeptical when I am presented with the superstition of our particular corner of the world. I am sure if there is a God he will forgive me my critical mind when I die. (Or if he is a cow he will say "moooo!" and go on chewing grass. Itz heavenly delicious!)

Old April 28th, 2004 #6
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Default revolt against the modern world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredrik Haerne
All this religious stuff would be a little bit more impressive if peoples who have lived separate from each other would have come up with the same stories. How hard could it be for a god to send prophets to the Abbos, the Indians, the nigs, Asians, Arabs, Jews and Europeans with the same message? Then as Europeans conquered the planet they would have come across the same preachings all over the place and said "This is odd, we've had no contact with these folks before, and yet they have heard the same message. Verily, this proveth that the message is a true one, for only a god could make this happen."

But you know, it didn't happen. Instead you have Hindus worshipping cows, Chinese worshipping their millions of spirits, Indians worshipping any animal they can find and nigs and Abbos worshipping Oden knows what.

So excuse me for being skeptical when I am presented with the superstition of our particular corner of the world. I am sure if there is a God he will forgive me my critical mind when I die. (Or if he is a cow he will say "moooo!" and go on chewing grass. Itz heavenly delicious!)
On the contrary, Julius Evola and Rene Guenon spent decades writing about the ancient "primordial tradition" from which exoteric religious doctrines are mostly derived, and how that tradition manifests itself in the myths legends and sacred traditions of many different cultures. Of course Evola explored mostly Aryan traditions, particularly in "Revolt AGainst the Modern World" comparing Hindu-Aryan, ancient Greek and Roman, Celtic and Germanic myths-- noting these are all fundamentally solar types of religion almost always identified with patriarchal and aristocratic social-political systems. However Evola did touch on similar myths from non-Aryan civilizations such as the Osiris myth of Egypt-- which I think predated most of the Aryan invasions, though perhaps it was a source of the Aryan myths itself-- and similarities to the solar religion of the Aztecs and their fair-skinned gods and Thule-esque Hyperborean primordial homeland of "Aztlan" which sounds curiously like Atlantis. (Madison Grant commented on this a bit in "Conquest of Continent" as well)

Evola aslo traced the "Aryan origins of the Doctrine of Awakening" and related ascetic and other spiritual elements of BUddhism from the Aryan Siddhartha down the ages into Taoism and Ch'an buddhism in China and thence to Japanese Zen.

Guenon in his work compared much to certain Islamic religious traditions such as Sufism. I saw that line of thought in Savitri Devi's "Lightening and the Sun" as well.

Ironically, in his VNN interview Burdi mentioned all many of these writers as part of his post-racist awakening. I thought he would after watching his video short and made my own contribution to the questions along these lines. I have not found much of Evola and Guenon to be so incompatible with an affinity for one's own folk and engaging in a fight to protect them from the depradations of the Jew. In fact, I have long believed that much of the spirituality he discusses is the very thing we need to keep people from quitting.

But what the hell do I know eh?

Thread