VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 30th, 2009 #41
Vinland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Warrior View Post
Money is controlled by jews. If you feel you can start your own economy, I wish you the best. In the meantime, having local economies will not ensure our survival better than having local militant resistance.
I don't feel I can start my own economy (homesteading maybe). I do however feel "we" (group of white families) can start our own economy. Basically we work hard on perfection of the basics. Not sure how long this would take, but let's say three years. After that we can move into securing defense for our strong foundation.

One thing I realise is my kids may not feel the way I do. They may grow up and reject all my beliefs and the sense of racial community. They will go out in to the Jew/Commie world and not care who made their pants or where there food comes from.

The White Nationalist idea is ours, and may just be a movement that from time to time pops up in the history books. I'm sure there are alot of descendants of the Nationalist Socialst era living today that could give a flying fuck what there grandparents or parents thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie View Post
You don't think ZOG will come interfere once it sniffs some competition? Honestly this is just all just sounds nice and dandy on paper and that's all. White will go extinct before any "White economy" ever starts. Most Whites could care less about their race.

We don't have money, we don't (and probably won't get) popular support, that's a dire situation.
Seriously what is with this fatalist attitude? If we always feel this way then of course ZOG will rule to our dying days.

Sure most whites could care less. This goes to show we're already a minority. We are not bothered by those who don't care.

Old May 31st, 2009 #42
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

The Amish and Mormons are on to something, they don't participate in the jew run society, yet they thrive.

They are immune to all the economic ups and downs.

I know it's all about their religious crap, but it's the jews that keep to their own to, so unity is the key.

Do business with your own, and stick together, it works.

Only do business with your own people and do it often, and as much as you can.

I know its tough, but if all of us bought from our own, we would be far better off in the long run.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old October 3rd, 2020 #43
Oscar Yeager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie View Post
How about the extinction of your race? You don't need to join anyone in violence. You should go to resist.com and check out the free radio show and look up the Ghost Wolf programs.

You don't think ZOG will come interfere once it sniffs some competition? Honestly this is just all just sounds nice and dandy on paper and that's all. White will go extinct before any "White economy" ever starts. Most Whites could care less about their race.

We don't have money, we don't (and probably won't get) popular support, that's a dire situation.

As for Ghost Wolf, here it is archived here. Good stuff. https://archive.org/details/ghostwolf

Old October 18th, 2020 #44
Ray Allan

Default How much longer are these old fucks going to live?

WWII vet's 107th birthday brings parade of well-wishers, thanks to California non-profit

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/2...ia-non-profit/

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 18th, 2020 #45
Fico

Same generation problem exists in post-communist areas. They destroy all what generations before them created whose poison their children smell today when we are not know where we are going. It results with serious generation conflicts because new generations want to live as their grandparents live,they see that is something wrong among us.

Old October 20th, 2020 #46
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
Same generation problem exists in post-communist areas. They destroy all what generations before them created whose poison their children smell today when we are not know where we are going. It results with serious generation conflicts because new generations want to live as their grandparents live,they see that is something wrong among us.
I have yet to hear about any former communist bureaucrats, apparatchiks, police or military from any former communist bloc countries being prosecuted or punished for anything. It's just all nazis, nazis, nazis. Perhaps someone is protecting them?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 20th, 2020 #47
Fico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Perhaps someone is protecting them?
Yes. Whole secret services,courts is run by people whose ancestors had top possitions in former communist order. They are part of deep state in new order. If your ancestor fought for Hitler,they always attack that you are as your grandparents. Neo-conservatives made distance from our Nazi past and want to be western antifa where also exists deep state. It is not strange why French revolution had strong support by Marx because she is as Bolshevik revolution with same zeal: destroy european elite or kill the best goy first. The problem with anti-democrat orders before is that they did not have pro-white religion. They had Christianity who is against eugenic and with high reproduction of poor people who are frustrated because of their incompetence,you have recruits who would be against White order.

Last edited by Fico; October 20th, 2020 at 03:59 AM.

Thread