VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 10th, 2012 #1
John in Woodbridge

Default 12 Types Of Women To Avoid

1- Miss Feminist
This woman postulates that all the ills of society are orchestrated by men and the best thing a man can do to improve himself is cut off his testicles and grow a pair of ovaries. She believes that women are angelic creatures who would make the world a utopia if only the male "patriarchy" would allow them to. Any woman who promotes these absurdities lives in a fantasy world and will have no problem at all treating a man in a way that she would never herself abide by. You can easily identify her by her incessant mantra, "All men think with their penises." Avoid her at all costs.

2- Miss Take
She's out for your money -- pure and simple. Miss Take is the ultimate in high maintenance. She expects a man to finance her entire life just because she is biologically female. To her, a man should pay for drinks, dinners, trips, flowers, and jewelry, while she feels absolutely no guilt or compulsion to reciprocate. She is nothing but a whitewashed prostitute. Miss Take thinks her vagina is plated with gold and is worth a million dollars. She is greed personified. Since she has no concept of someone else's feelings, her only interest is in getting what she wants. And don't be fooled -- some apparently very "nice" girls are the greediest of them all.

3- Miss Romance
This type of woman lives in a fantasy world of Lifetime Channel movies and romance novels. Every night she goes home alone to spend hours flipping through her bride magazines, imagining that, at any moment, Prince Charming will ride up on his white horse, sweep her off her feet, and offer her a problem-free existence for the rest of her life. The Miss Romances of the world have been coddled by parents and family, told they are "princesses," and have absolutely no idea that real life consists of paying bills and cleaning toilets. Miss Romance will expect to be taken care of, will be a dud in bed, and will, almost overnight, turn into a shrieking nag. Run.

4- Miss Elusive
This woman is closely allied to Miss Romance, but with a dark side. She is usually one of the "walking wounded" -- someone who has been hurt in past relationships and so subconsciously avoids or sabotages new relationships in the present. Your association with her will be one of utter frustration, as first she shows great interest in you, but very quickly runs away -- then repeats this cycle over and over again. Miss Elusive is the queen of mixed messages. She will flirt with you and date you, but you'll never get past "friend" status. What you will get is a million excuses for her unavailability, all calculated to deceive herself that she just doesn't have time for a relationship. Save yourself some heartache -- don't get involved with her.

5- Miss Angry
Like Miss Feminists, Miss Angrys really don't like men. They scorn the male gender and can rattle off all the wrongs and misdeeds of every man they've ever encountered. To Miss Angry, there's no such thing as a nice guy -- they're all "jerks," "creeps" and "pigs." Many of them have lots of simmering anger at men, which can explode at any moment like an erupting volcano. Unless you're into lots of drama and screaming, stay away.

6- Miss Insecure
This woman seems great at the start because she's very nice, accommodating and treats men well. But her inner insecurities don't take long to surface. Pretty soon she's calling you 10 times a day, asking to see "where the relationship is going," or because she "just wants to hear your voice." She needs constant reassurance that she's attractive, and worries incessantly about her makeup, hair and the alignment of her clothes. She's clingy, needy and compulsively agonizes that you're going to leave her at any moment for "someone better." This kind of thing can get really creepy really fast.

7- Miss Bitch
Miss Bitches are the sulkers, pouters and ball-busters of the female world. They are very unpleasant people who treat their fellow humans poorly, care only about themselves, and aren't concerned at all if they hurt you or anybody else. Most Miss Bitches qualify as Miss Takes, too. Miss Bitches are usually good-looking and well dressed, and you can easily identify them by the scowls on their faces as they imperiously strut through the world.

8- Miss Me
A close relative of Miss Bitch, Miss Me is entirely focused on herself. Miss Me needs to be the constant center of attention no matter what she does or where she goes. She is a selfish, self-indulgent, self-serving narcissist who was raised as "daddy's little girl," and expects the same from you. Unless you enjoy the company of spoiled brats, stay far, far away.

9- Miss Desperate
Whether it's her baby clock ticking or she's the last of her girlfriends to trap a man, Miss Desperate wants to get married -- now. She doesn't care who the guy is or what he does -- as long as he's got a penis she can drag him to the altar. Watch out for this one!

10- Miss Turncoat
She's a conniving little piece of work who's an expert at conning men. Miss Turncoat will tell you exactly what you want to hear until you're hooked deep into the relationship (or married) and then the truth comes out. Overnight, your sweet little girl turns into a demanding, greedy, mercenary harpy who will browbeat you into submission if she doesn't get her way.

11- Miss Tease
Usually, you can spot Miss Teases a mile away because she flirts with anything in pants and flaunt her sexuality at every opportunity. Sometimes she sponges off older men; sometimes she's a ball-buster who enjoys getting men sexually excited and then walking away; and sometimes she just basks in her sexual power by attracting men like bees to honey. No matter how she operates, you can't trust her because she craves male attention and if somebody better comes along, she'll dump you in a heartbeat.

12- Miss Controlling
She is a subtly nasty one who will wind up directing every phase of your life. She will tell you what to wear, where to go, who to talk to, what friends you can have, what you can eat -- everything. And if you try to stand up for yourself, she will cut off sex, cry, scream, pout, or use any other deceptive female tactic until you give in and succumb to her demands.

You've Been Warned!
These are some of the worst of them. Obviously, there are some good women out there who share only portions of these negative qualities. But it's always best to be on the lookout for the Misses listed above.

And now that you know better, if you hook up with one of these women, you have only yourself to blame.

http://uk.askmen.com/dating/curtsmit...ng_advice.html

Old July 10th, 2012 #2
keifer

If she expects you to stand down so she can feel equal, then you have the wrong woman. If she expects you to stand down so she can supersede you, then you have a psychopath.

Old July 10th, 2012 #3
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Woodbridge View Post
1- Miss Feminist
This woman postulates that all the ills of society are orchestrated by men and the best thing a man can do to improve himself is cut off his testicles and grow a pair of ovaries. She believes that women are angelic creatures who would make the world a utopia if only the male "patriarchy" would allow them to. Any woman who promotes these absurdities lives in a fantasy world and will have no problem at all treating a man in a way that she would never herself abide by. You can easily identify her by her incessant mantra, "All men think with their penises." Avoid her at all costs.

2- Miss Take
She's out for your money -- pure and simple. Miss Take is the ultimate in high maintenance. She expects a man to finance her entire life just because she is biologically female. To her, a man should pay for drinks, dinners, trips, flowers, and jewelry, while she feels absolutely no guilt or compulsion to reciprocate. She is nothing but a whitewashed prostitute. Miss Take thinks her vagina is plated with gold and is worth a million dollars. She is greed personified. Since she has no concept of someone else's feelings, her only interest is in getting what she wants. And don't be fooled -- some apparently very "nice" girls are the greediest of them all.

3- Miss Romance
This type of woman lives in a fantasy world of Lifetime Channel movies and romance novels. Every night she goes home alone to spend hours flipping through her bride magazines, imagining that, at any moment, Prince Charming will ride up on his white horse, sweep her off her feet, and offer her a problem-free existence for the rest of her life. The Miss Romances of the world have been coddled by parents and family, told they are "princesses," and have absolutely no idea that real life consists of paying bills and cleaning toilets. Miss Romance will expect to be taken care of, will be a dud in bed, and will, almost overnight, turn into a shrieking nag. Run.

4- Miss Elusive
This woman is closely allied to Miss Romance, but with a dark side. She is usually one of the "walking wounded" -- someone who has been hurt in past relationships and so subconsciously avoids or sabotages new relationships in the present. Your association with her will be one of utter frustration, as first she shows great interest in you, but very quickly runs away -- then repeats this cycle over and over again. Miss Elusive is the queen of mixed messages. She will flirt with you and date you, but you'll never get past "friend" status. What you will get is a million excuses for her unavailability, all calculated to deceive herself that she just doesn't have time for a relationship. Save yourself some heartache -- don't get involved with her.

5- Miss Angry
Like Miss Feminists, Miss Angrys really don't like men. They scorn the male gender and can rattle off all the wrongs and misdeeds of every man they've ever encountered. To Miss Angry, there's no such thing as a nice guy -- they're all "jerks," "creeps" and "pigs." Many of them have lots of simmering anger at men, which can explode at any moment like an erupting volcano. Unless you're into lots of drama and screaming, stay away.

6- Miss Insecure
This woman seems great at the start because she's very nice, accommodating and treats men well. But her inner insecurities don't take long to surface. Pretty soon she's calling you 10 times a day, asking to see "where the relationship is going," or because she "just wants to hear your voice." She needs constant reassurance that she's attractive, and worries incessantly about her makeup, hair and the alignment of her clothes. She's clingy, needy and compulsively agonizes that you're going to leave her at any moment for "someone better." This kind of thing can get really creepy really fast.

7- Miss Bitch
Miss Bitches are the sulkers, pouters and ball-busters of the female world. They are very unpleasant people who treat their fellow humans poorly, care only about themselves, and aren't concerned at all if they hurt you or anybody else. Most Miss Bitches qualify as Miss Takes, too. Miss Bitches are usually good-looking and well dressed, and you can easily identify them by the scowls on their faces as they imperiously strut through the world.

8- Miss Me
A close relative of Miss Bitch, Miss Me is entirely focused on herself. Miss Me needs to be the constant center of attention no matter what she does or where she goes. She is a selfish, self-indulgent, self-serving narcissist who was raised as "daddy's little girl," and expects the same from you. Unless you enjoy the company of spoiled brats, stay far, far away.

9- Miss Desperate
Whether it's her baby clock ticking or she's the last of her girlfriends to trap a man, Miss Desperate wants to get married -- now. She doesn't care who the guy is or what he does -- as long as he's got a penis she can drag him to the altar. Watch out for this one!

10- Miss Turncoat
She's a conniving little piece of work who's an expert at conning men. Miss Turncoat will tell you exactly what you want to hear until you're hooked deep into the relationship (or married) and then the truth comes out. Overnight, your sweet little girl turns into a demanding, greedy, mercenary harpy who will browbeat you into submission if she doesn't get her way.

11- Miss Tease
Usually, you can spot Miss Teases a mile away because she flirts with anything in pants and flaunt her sexuality at every opportunity. Sometimes she sponges off older men; sometimes she's a ball-buster who enjoys getting men sexually excited and then walking away; and sometimes she just basks in her sexual power by attracting men like bees to honey. No matter how she operates, you can't trust her because she craves male attention and if somebody better comes along, she'll dump you in a heartbeat.

12- Miss Controlling
She is a subtly nasty one who will wind up directing every phase of your life. She will tell you what to wear, where to go, who to talk to, what friends you can have, what you can eat -- everything. And if you try to stand up for yourself, she will cut off sex, cry, scream, pout, or use any other deceptive female tactic until you give in and succumb to her demands.

You've Been Warned!
These are some of the worst of them. Obviously, there are some good women out there who share only portions of these negative qualities. But it's always best to be on the lookout for the Misses listed above.

And now that you know better, if you hook up with one of these women, you have only yourself to blame.

http://uk.askmen.com/dating/curtsmit...ng_advice.html
Damn, that sure don't leave much left to pick from, now does it?

Old July 10th, 2012 #4
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Damn, that sure don't leave much left to pick from, now does it?
Fortunately not all western are like that, but a fair portion is a friggin mess.

I think I've only dated one girl like that (shortly after I graduated high school). I'd say she was a combination of of Miss Take and Miss Tease. My dumb ass sister asked me if I'd take her to her dumb prom since she had just broken up with her boyfriend. Redheads kind of do something for me so I decided to do it. After getting to know her better I was shocked on how she viewed (hetero) relationships. She was pretty candid on that she viewed men as items to give her things (gifts, drinks, a ride in a fancy car, whatever).

The revenge is that women only have short window to exploit their sexuality. Usually by the time they reach 30 they are just about done. At that point all you have left is a pissing and moaning frump deluding herself that her dried up vagina is actually worth something.

Old July 10th, 2012 #5
Sebastian

Miss Elusive and Miss Tease are cut from the same horrible cloth.

Old July 10th, 2012 #6
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Woodbridge View Post
Fortunately not all western are like that, but a fair portion is a friggin mess.

I think I've only dated one girl like that (shortly after I graduated high school). I'd say she was a combination of of Miss Take and Miss Tease. My dumb ass sister asked me if I'd take her to her dumb prom since she had just broken up with her boyfriend. Redheads kind of do something for me so I decided to do it. After getting to know her better I was shocked on how she viewed (hetero) relationships. She was pretty candid on that she viewed men as items to give her things (gifts, drinks, a ride in a fancy car, whatever).

The revenge is that women only have short window to exploit their sexuality. Usually by the time they reach 30 they are just about done. At that point all you have left is a pissing and moaning frump deluding herself that her dried up vagina is actually worth something.
I've been with something like 40 different women, ranging in age from between 16 and 38, and every last one of them had some major personality flaw or other lurking just beneath the surface.

Old July 10th, 2012 #7
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

I have learned that a body of solid muscle and a big dick combines with an IQ that crushes the one they have can tame any of these whores and turn them into pathetic, begging sex slaves...... but only for a year or so..... then they think they can replace you... once they realise that they can't..... These cunts will always be in your back pocket and begging for your attention no matter if you are married, single, sort of single... or otherwise.

To master the women on that list I give you the key....... WORK THE FUCK OUT..... don't be a one pump chump..... let them know you are a raging racist and anti semite, and back it up with your knowledge..... be firm about everything you say...... make sure these cunts know you can replace them in 5 mins....... and most importantly.... don't be afraid to show your loving side.

I should write a fucking book on how to tame and ruin the ego of the cunts on that list above.

Old July 10th, 2012 #8
Breanna
Eternal Glory

My husband said that I was #7 until I moved in :P

Old July 10th, 2012 #9
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Let me add that I have been with every woman on that list and they all share a common weakness..... the guy who dominates them in bed. They all want to be "taken". Some will openly want to be "play raped" while others will just scream out in pleasur e as you half strangle and "contain" them. Women have a natural need to be dominated, its something they can pretend to not like in everyday life but when they are in the state of orgasmic bliss they cannot hide it. So be "the man" and show them you are the boss when you have them in that one vulnerable moment.......and you win. Flame away with your dr phil gayness all you want..... But I know from experience that its pure fact.

Old July 10th, 2012 #10
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Faust View Post
Let me add that I have been with every woman on that list and they all share a common weakness..... the guy who dominates them in bed. They all want to be "taken". Some will openly want to be "play raped" while others will just scream out in pleasur e as you half strangle and "contain" them. Women have a natural need to be dominated, its something they can pretend to not like in everyday life but when they are in the state of orgasmic bliss they cannot hide it. So be "the man" and show them you are the boss when you have them in that one vulnerable moment.......and you win. Flame away with your dr phil gayness all you want..... But I know from experience that its pure fact.
I would have to say that has been my experience as well, however it does get old after awhile, as do the women. Eventually you just get bored and lose interest in such things.

Old July 10th, 2012 #11
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
My husband said that I was #7 until I moved in :P
(Grin).... Tell him he is required to turn in his man card and is currently suspension without pay.

Old July 10th, 2012 #12
Breanna
Eternal Glory

I don't think there's much wrong with being mean-spirited when you're a teenage girl... I'm nice now though (to some)

Old July 10th, 2012 #13
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
(Grin).... Tell him he is required to turn in his man card and is currently suspension without pay.
Why, because my husband has no desire to go on internet forums and brag about sex?

Old July 10th, 2012 #14
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

NO...... because his camel toe is showing (being a sarcastic Polok lady.....step one in breaking the number 7 stigma is knowing such things) but hey, he is lucky if he has a woman who is racialy aware enough to post on this site....... based on that alone..... He is awesome.

Old July 10th, 2012 #15
Breanna
Eternal Glory

He thinks that in high school the girls who are bitches are the cutest
I was pretty mean, I used to play pranks on other girls and such, it was funny

Old July 10th, 2012 #16
keifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
He thinks that in high school the girls who are bitches are the cutest
I was pretty mean, I used to play pranks on other girls and such, it was funny
Tell us some prankster stories.

Old July 10th, 2012 #17
John in Woodbridge

Old July 10th, 2012 #18
Breanna
Eternal Glory

My friends and I used to tell these totally bullshit stories about how we were on a weightloss diet in which you consume more butter than food, to try to get those girls to try it too.

We said that since butter is so slippery it will line your intestines and prevent all the other food from being absorbed by your body, tricking your body into not taking in the calories. We said you can eat whatever you want as long as you eat more butter than food.

That's probably the worst prank I've ever done, as a bunch of stupid girls listened and made themselves sick.

Old July 10th, 2012 #19
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
NO...... because his camel toe is showing (being a sarcastic Polok lady.....step one in breaking the number 7 stigma is knowing such things) but hey, he is lucky if he has a woman who is racialy aware enough to post on this site....... based on that alone..... He is awesome.
I think that a lot of the things you post are to impress other men, which is in fact not masculine at all. You are quite transparent, and your motive in bragging about how 'good' you are at sex is because you want the males of VNN to think that you are a manly man.

A real man has a calm yet dominant and patriarchal presence and is not a cad who needs to brag to other men. Women naturally see the former type as a leader. You crave attention and admiration from other males, which is hardly a sign of superiority.

Old July 10th, 2012 #20
Margo

the men here and their attitude towards women are just like niggers
you are not white men just fucken disgusting ,stupid moron's that can't think past their dicks

no doubt this won't get past mod,you are too piss weak to see the truth or even look at yourselves , nothing but trash

Thread