Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 12th, 2012 #41
M.N. Dalvez

Akins, you are a short, ugly gnome-like Hibernian creature. You should be grateful - GRATEFUL - to all women, in recognition of the ones who ever so much as came within 50 feet of you, let alone mixed their genetic material with yours. But no.

It's okay for old, embittered men like yourself to have this attitude toward women - you've already done your reproductive duty - but doesn't it occur to you that you might be setting a bad example for young men who haven't had White kids yet?

Old July 12th, 2012 #42
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
Now every time I come on VNN you have to let this creeping fear of getting old enter my mind. Can't you just let me enjoy my youth?
All I can say is - enjoy it while it lasts.

Old July 12th, 2012 #43
Swede
morsning korsning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margo View Post
the men here and their attitude towards women are just like niggers
you are not white men just fucken disgusting ,stupid moron's that can't think past their dicks

no doubt this won't get past mod,you are too piss weak to see the truth or even look at yourselves , nothing but trash
Agreed. These people need to be sterilized.

Old July 12th, 2012 #44
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swede View Post
Agreed. These people need to be sterilized.
Someone wants to score brownie-points with the ladies....

Old July 12th, 2012 #45
Allen
Banned

The key is knowing what you're getting into. A wealthy man may be okay with a taker, if she's really hot. She would be a trophy for him to show off in front of his peer group. I see nothing wrong with that. They are both getting what they want out of the relationship.
On the other hand, if a woman pretends to be something she's not, then turns on him, she's the worst kind of bitch to be stuck with.
Breanna. Use your skills on the enemy. Convince mud sharks and jews of your wonderful diet plan. You can have fun doing it.
Btw, are you in sales?

Old July 12th, 2012 #46
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post

It's okay for old, embittered men like yourself to have this attitude toward women - you've already done your reproductive duty - but doesn't it occur to you that you might be setting a bad example for young men who haven't had White kids yet?
I don't think that people should go through life with blinders on, believing that the sweet, sttractive, alluring, young, girls that they desire now will always remain what they are at present; because they most certainly won't. That is the lure, the bait, and they should know it, and always remember it. It is guarenteed that if they don't die young, then they with end up repulsive and decrepid, it's guarenteed. It's best to be prepared for what lies ahead so you can make up your mind as to whether or not you want to spend the rest of your life devoted to it.

Quote:
But pleasures are like poppies spread,
You sieze the flower, its bloom is shed;
Or like the snow falls in the river,
A moment white--then melts for ever;
Or like the borealis race,
That flit ere you can point their place;
Or like the rainbow's lovely form
Evanishing amid the storm.....

Now Tam, O Tam! had thae been queans,
A' plump and strapping in their teens,
Their sarks, instead o' creeshie flannen,
Been snaw-white seventeen hunder linnen!
Thir breeks o' mine, my only pair,
That ance were plush, o' gude blue hair,
I wad hae gi'en them off my hurdies,
For ae blink o' the bonie burdies!

But wither'd beldams, auld and droll,
Rigwoodie hags wad spean a foal,
Louping and flinging on a crummock,
I wonder did na turn thy stomach!

- Robert Burns, The Ride of Tam O' Shanter

Old July 12th, 2012 #47
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
I don't think that people should go through life with blinders on, believing that the sweet, sttractive, alluring, young, girls that they desire now will always remain what they are at present; because they most certainly won't. That is the lure, the bait, and they should know it, and always remember it. It is guarenteed that if they don't die young, then they with end up repulsive and decrepid, it's guarenteed. It's best to be prepared for what lies ahead so you can make up your mind as to whether or not you want to spend the rest of your life devoted to it.
Yes Akins, WOMEN GET OLD. We get the point already. You don't need to tell us this in every. single. thread.

Men get old too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen View Post
The key is knowing what you're getting into. A wealthy man may be okay with a taker, if she's really hot. She would be a trophy for him to show off in front of his peer group. I see nothing wrong with that. They are both getting what they want out of the relationship.
On the other hand, if a woman pretends to be something she's not, then turns on him, she's the worst kind of bitch to be stuck with.
Breanna. Use your skills on the enemy. Convince mud sharks and jews of your wonderful diet plan. You can have fun doing it.
Btw, are you in sales?
Nope, I've never had a full-time job in my life

I agree about 'Miss Take.' What is wrong with expecting men to fund their women's lives? Men have done so for a long time until just recently. I would love to hear these guys description of the ideal woman. She cooks for you, cleans for you, creates and takes care of your children, AND pays 50% of the bills?

My husband always said that working destroys a girl's beauty.

Old July 13th, 2012 #48
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Miss Elusive, had way too many experiences with those. Except the whining nag and gelded white knight posts, I love this thread.

Old July 25th, 2012 #49
Sam Reeves
Happy Bigot

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Woodbridge View Post
1- Miss Feminist
This woman postulates that all the ills of society are orchestrated by men and the best thing a man can do to improve himself is cut off his testicles and grow a pair of ovaries. She believes that women are angelic creatures who would make the world a utopia if only the male "patriarchy" would allow them to. Any woman who promotes these absurdities lives in a fantasy world and will have no problem at all treating a man in a way that she would never herself abide by. You can easily identify her by her incessant mantra, "All men think with their penises." Avoid her at all costs.

2- Miss Take
She's out for your money -- pure and simple. Miss Take is the ultimate in high maintenance. She expects a man to finance her entire life just because she is biologically female. To her, a man should pay for drinks, dinners, trips, flowers, and jewelry, while she feels absolutely no guilt or compulsion to reciprocate. She is nothing but a whitewashed prostitute. Miss Take thinks her vagina is plated with gold and is worth a million dollars. She is greed personified. Since she has no concept of someone else's feelings, her only interest is in getting what she wants. And don't be fooled -- some apparently very "nice" girls are the greediest of them all.

3- Miss Romance
This type of woman lives in a fantasy world of Lifetime Channel movies and romance novels. Every night she goes home alone to spend hours flipping through her bride magazines, imagining that, at any moment, Prince Charming will ride up on his white horse, sweep her off her feet, and offer her a problem-free existence for the rest of her life. The Miss Romances of the world have been coddled by parents and family, told they are "princesses," and have absolutely no idea that real life consists of paying bills and cleaning toilets. Miss Romance will expect to be taken care of, will be a dud in bed, and will, almost overnight, turn into a shrieking nag. Run.

4- Miss Elusive
This woman is closely allied to Miss Romance, but with a dark side. She is usually one of the "walking wounded" -- someone who has been hurt in past relationships and so subconsciously avoids or sabotages new relationships in the present. Your association with her will be one of utter frustration, as first she shows great interest in you, but very quickly runs away -- then repeats this cycle over and over again. Miss Elusive is the queen of mixed messages. She will flirt with you and date you, but you'll never get past "friend" status. What you will get is a million excuses for her unavailability, all calculated to deceive herself that she just doesn't have time for a relationship. Save yourself some heartache -- don't get involved with her.

5- Miss Angry
Like Miss Feminists, Miss Angrys really don't like men. They scorn the male gender and can rattle off all the wrongs and misdeeds of every man they've ever encountered. To Miss Angry, there's no such thing as a nice guy -- they're all "jerks," "creeps" and "pigs." Many of them have lots of simmering anger at men, which can explode at any moment like an erupting volcano. Unless you're into lots of drama and screaming, stay away.

6- Miss Insecure
This woman seems great at the start because she's very nice, accommodating and treats men well. But her inner insecurities don't take long to surface. Pretty soon she's calling you 10 times a day, asking to see "where the relationship is going," or because she "just wants to hear your voice." She needs constant reassurance that she's attractive, and worries incessantly about her makeup, hair and the alignment of her clothes. She's clingy, needy and compulsively agonizes that you're going to leave her at any moment for "someone better." This kind of thing can get really creepy really fast.

7- Miss Bitch
Miss Bitches are the sulkers, pouters and ball-busters of the female world. They are very unpleasant people who treat their fellow humans poorly, care only about themselves, and aren't concerned at all if they hurt you or anybody else. Most Miss Bitches qualify as Miss Takes, too. Miss Bitches are usually good-looking and well dressed, and you can easily identify them by the scowls on their faces as they imperiously strut through the world.

8- Miss Me
A close relative of Miss Bitch, Miss Me is entirely focused on herself. Miss Me needs to be the constant center of attention no matter what she does or where she goes. She is a selfish, self-indulgent, self-serving narcissist who was raised as "daddy's little girl," and expects the same from you. Unless you enjoy the company of spoiled brats, stay far, far away.

9- Miss Desperate
Whether it's her baby clock ticking or she's the last of her girlfriends to trap a man, Miss Desperate wants to get married -- now. She doesn't care who the guy is or what he does -- as long as he's got a penis she can drag him to the altar. Watch out for this one!

10- Miss Turncoat
She's a conniving little piece of work who's an expert at conning men. Miss Turncoat will tell you exactly what you want to hear until you're hooked deep into the relationship (or married) and then the truth comes out. Overnight, your sweet little girl turns into a demanding, greedy, mercenary harpy who will browbeat you into submission if she doesn't get her way.

11- Miss Tease
Usually, you can spot Miss Teases a mile away because she flirts with anything in pants and flaunt her sexuality at every opportunity. Sometimes she sponges off older men; sometimes she's a ball-buster who enjoys getting men sexually excited and then walking away; and sometimes she just basks in her sexual power by attracting men like bees to honey. No matter how she operates, you can't trust her because she craves male attention and if somebody better comes along, she'll dump you in a heartbeat.

12- Miss Controlling
She is a subtly nasty one who will wind up directing every phase of your life. She will tell you what to wear, where to go, who to talk to, what friends you can have, what you can eat -- everything. And if you try to stand up for yourself, she will cut off sex, cry, scream, pout, or use any other deceptive female tactic until you give in and succumb to her demands.
I wish it were that simple. Most woman are capable of several negitive traits such as these.

You forgot the grandest of them all. The "something with a penis treated me in such a way that now I must distrust anything with a penis type bitch."

Old July 25th, 2012 #50
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Me.............................................

Old August 12th, 2012 #51
Chris Clafton

Quote:
I dislike ugly and/or overweight women who think of themselves as being a princess, or thinking they are the "hot stuff." This involves them wearing little clothing while acting with whorish mannerisms.

Finding a woman who will never act as any of the 12 types of women: impossible. You'll have to take her flaws into account and try to suppress them in whatever way possible. I am kind of saddened about growing up in this time, not just involving the "battle" between the sexes, but just everything in general.

Old August 12th, 2012 #52
Brent McKaskell
Banned

Default And Then There's...

Deleted

Old August 12th, 2012 #53
Shockley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
I don't think there's much wrong with being mean-spirited when you're a teenage girl... I'm nice now though (to some)
typical doublespeak

Old August 12th, 2012 #54
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Clafton View Post
I dislike ugly and/or overweight women who think of themselves as being a princess, or thinking they are the "hot stuff." This involves them wearing little clothing while acting with whorish mannerisms.

Finding a woman who will never act as any of the 12 types of women: impossible. You'll have to take her flaws into account and try to suppress them in whatever way possible. I am kind of saddened about growing up in this time, not just involving the "battle" between the sexes, but just everything in general.
The Jews have been working on creating the female Frankenstein monster for a long, long, time, going back to the Flappers of the Roaring 20's who danced the jitterbug to racy tunes played by black Harlem bands, and then getting them out of the house and away from their husbands and children and into the workforce during WWII with the Rosie the Riveter campaign, which simultaneously weakened the traditional family structure by eliminating the stay-at-home mom, and gave women more spending money to fuel their materialistic passion which was spent buying from Jewish-owned department stores.

Old August 12th, 2012 #55
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
The Jews have been working on creating the female Frankenstein monster for a long, long, time, going back to the Flappers of the Roaring 20's who danced the jitterbug to racy tunes played by black Harlem bands, and then getting them out of the house and away from their husbands and children and into the workforce during WWII with the Rosie the Riveter campaign, which simultaneously weakened the traditional family structure by eliminating the stay-at-home mom, and gave women more spending money to fuel their materialistic passion which was spent buying from Jewish-owned department stores.
Says the man who lusts after 16yr olds.

Old August 12th, 2012 #56
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
Says the man who lusts after 16yr olds.
Yeah, well, 36 year olds just don't float my boat.

Old August 12th, 2012 #57
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, well, 36 year olds just don't float my boat.
37, and aging well.

Old August 12th, 2012 #58
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
37, and aging well.
I saw your picture.

I rest my case.

Old August 12th, 2012 #59
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
I saw your picture.

I rest my case.
And anybody on this board can see my pic, I rest my case.

Old August 12th, 2012 #60
Shockley
Banned

Quote:
I saw your picture.

I rest my case.
touche'....

Thread