VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 18th, 2018 #1
ColdFire

ColdFire
Default Redheads

For a long time it was disputed where red hair came from. . . . .

Today most scientists agree that red hair came from the Celts . .

But it wasn't always that way. .

In a way , redheads have always had a 'though time' . .

During the Middle Ages redheads were believed to be demon-possessed which was the reason why many of them landed at the stake as witches . . .

Of course people didn't have science back then . . . .

Yet , according to some 'Wicca'-defectors ( people into the historic cult of 'witchcraft' refer to themselves as 'Wiccans' today . . ) such an idea isn't even far fetched since , according to them , witchcraft is based on ancient Celtic Paganism . .

Druidism to be precise . . .

Since the Celts left no written lores one has to rely on Romans in that case . . . .

According to the Romans the Druids were wise men who were pretty much into the healing powers of nature. .

Close to nature one might say. .

Of course the people of the Middle Ages knew nothing about the Celts and their history . . .

However , even the word 'witch' hints to the Celts ( originally 'wicca = wise woman' ) since the Celts had a lot of priestesses ( females had a high rank within Celtic society . . . .)

Their paganism may have been whatever it may have been, to the Christians anything that wasn't Christian was viewed as 'idolatry'. .

So , you see, redheads have a though time . . red hair only occurs among the European peoples and there they are a minority . .

Last edited by ColdFire; May 18th, 2018 at 11:51 PM.

Old May 19th, 2018 #2
ColdFire

ColdFire

I might add that redheads were also believed to be vampires . .

They were believed to be pretty much everything that was considered negative during medieval times . . .

By the way , the word 'skyclad' comes from the Wiccan slang , meaning 'nude'

Old May 19th, 2018 #3
ColdFire

ColdFire

The fact that often people of Celtic ancestry were tragets of witch-hunts can also be demonstrated by mere demographics . .

Celts mostly settled in Western Europe ( the outmost West of Europe that is . .) and on the British Isles . . . .

From today's point of view the area in Western Europe where they settled were mostly the areas of today's Netherlands , Belgium , Northern France , Switzerland . . .

They lived in diaspora though . . .

In the past they had all of Western Europe . . . .

A lot of Celts also settled at the Rhine . . .

Now compare that to maps of witch-hunts of old . .

In the German region most witch executions took place in the archdioceses of Colgne and Trier . . . .

Both lie on the Rhine . . .

Old May 19th, 2018 #4
Ray Allan

Ray Allan
Smile Redheads: Rarest of all White beauties

Sorry, this is one time I have to disagree with Hitler about redheads being deviants (assuming he actually said that).

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 19th, 2018 #5
Skinhead Zack
Macht Des Hasses

Skinhead Zack

I am a ginger. Of Irish heritage.
I've a shaved head and a red beard, very pale skin that never gets a tan. I am also very short-tempered in real life.

I Believe we were the original Vikings.

The genetic causes, ethnic origins and history of red hair - Eupedia

The Viking Origins Of The Red Hair Gene

Did the Vikings actually bring the red hair gene to the British Isles?

Quote:
Professor Donna Heddle also explained that the perception according to which the invading Viking raiders of the British Isles were blond is nothing more but a mere misconception.
According to the same theory, the Norsemen were likely red headed. This may be true, at least in part.
Not that many Viking warriors were naturally blond, indeed. In fact, blond hair was very much sought after in Viking Age Scandinavia and many Norsemen dyed their hair blond.

There are so many redhead stereotypes. and they seem to match my personality. (Being hot-headed, more sexually active, etc)

6 Facts About Redheads That You Didn’t Know (or Got Wrong)

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; May 19th, 2018 at 02:50 AM.

Old May 19th, 2018 #6
ColdFire

ColdFire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Sorry, this is one time I have to disagree with Hitler about redheads being deviants (assuming he actually said that).
I don't know if he ever said that . .( haven't really looked into Hitler's opinion on redheads . . .)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinhead Zack View Post
I am a ginger. Of Irish heritage.
Yes, there are a lot of people of Irish heritage in North America ( especially in the USA . . .) . .
The U.S. did start out as an English colony . . .

During the passing of time more and more people from Ireland travelled there . . . .

This is also the reason why the English spoken in North America has changed over the years ( from a British pronounciation to an Irish pronounciation . . ) . .

From about 1800 on more and more Irish people came there and they grew so large in numbers that even the original pronounciation of the English spoken in the USA changed from British English to an Irish pronounciation . . .

Quote:
I Believe we were the original Vikings.

The genetic causes, ethnic origins and history of red hair - Eupedia

The Viking Origins Of The Red Hair Gene

Did the Vikings actually bring the red hair gene to the British Isles?
Sorry but I think that is overhyped . . As far as I know red hair is strictly a Celtic / Gaelic trademark . . .

I've already voiced my belief that there are two forms of redheads around though in this Stormfront thread . . https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t12...2#post14367244

Should anyone want to comment my theory , maybe do it here ? ( I can't post on Stormfront momentarily . . .)

Quote:
There are so many redhead stereotypes. and they seem to match my personality. (Being hot-headed, more sexually active, etc)

6 Facts About Redheads That You Didn’t Know (or Got Wrong)
I am a blonde ( dirty blonde hair that is . . .)

Pretty much like this . . .

I do not mean to 'put down' other European ethnicities ( I'm a pan-Europeanist ) yet as a saying goes . .

"Blondes have more fun . ."

Last edited by ColdFire; May 19th, 2018 at 03:45 AM.

Thread