VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 2nd, 2011 #1
Freya von Asgard
卍 Überfrau 卐

Angry Why racial mixing leads to mediocrity

Hybridization of two distant , very different races , often tends to give a product resembling to the wild ancestor of the species. This fact is elucidated by the tendency of the mongrel to develop in priority the characters common to both parents; however it's obvious that these common characters can be found only at their common ancestor, the primitive savage of pre-humanity, and explains appearance of monkey of the majority of mongrels..

Thus , interbreeding presents this danger to make regress humanity while returning it towards prehistory, even before , by mixture of bloods, because to each race-type a specific quality of blood corresponds : it's what's calling racial monohematism.

Qualities of blood can remain concentrated only if the race preserves its purity, if not , they are fatally diluted. As American anthopologist Lothrop Stoddard (1885-1950) said in 1920 “Exists an element which must be at the base of social pharmacy, and this element is blood. Is healthy, virile blood, carrying genius, running through the ages thanks to the infallible action of heredity”

The value of a race lies in the purity of its blood. The interbreeding or crossing between races being a mixture of bloods, procreation takes place like a “blood transfusion” supposed to transmit capacities and incapacities. Immigration _ currently imposed on the only countries of indigenous white race _ is conceived like a massive ethnic blood transfusion, as much as like an interracial transplant . The purpose of this mixture is to irrevocably destroy the differential quality of bloods, therefore specific values of the mixed races.

卍 Freya Magna, Augusta Europaea 卐

Old August 2nd, 2011 #2
ShaneBaldwin

In time people will be engineered. Normal humans will die out. Subhumans will have been exterminated.

Old August 3rd, 2011 #3
Freya von Asgard
卍 Überfrau 卐

Terrifying perspective

Because there is a thing which only one race has, the creative genius, which is the only prerogative of the pure white races _ those of North and Occident of Europe, and of the first emigrants in North-America. Indeed , the only race with being in constant evolution is this white race. The other races, arrived to any level of civilization, stopped there like animal species . Interbreeding is great danger to make disappear this creative genius by diluting it, and then humanity would cease progressing and would become like animals , because interbreeding is biologically anarchistic: when spermatozoon meets ovule, each one expels 50% of its genetic luggage. But 50% in quantity, not expressed as a percentage! It can expel 10% color skin, 80% color eyes… and opposite with the following child! For this reason a mongrel's population is all colors and characters, therefore unstable .

卍 Freya Magna, Augusta Europaea 卐

Old August 3rd, 2011 #4
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

It's the progression and evolution of thought that has lead us to this mess. Now we're in the same decline as the Central Asians found themselves in after the successive Caliphates failed and eventually when the Ottomans found themselves culturally 'plateauing' (in the 18th century or so). But our decline isn't a plateau but a socially engineered mess, though I must say that judging by the current situation our fate doesn't seem so glorious now.

Old August 4th, 2011 #5
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

I've always wondered, looking about at all of the 'asthmatics' who the pharmaceutical companies are eager to diagnose and prescribe to, all of the this, that, and thereabouts other more common than ever conditions, eczema, common allergies, etc, all of these types of things, they are spoken of by some people as if they were always just as common as they are now, yet nobody could do anything about them in the old days.

Yet I wonder if they really were all that common percentage-wise as they are now. One has to wonder if the proliferation of such conditions among the masses is due to genetic crossings and even environmental deterioration; air/water quality, processed food, eating things housed more often in metal and plastics rather than just pulling it out of the ground or eating it fresh off the kill, etc.

I do take note, that coming from crossed genetics, certain conditions were present in me and my siblings that were not there. As a child, I was diagnosed with asthma, as was one of my two other siblings, but it turned out that we had allergies to certain foods and never needed inhalers or any of the drugs they pushed (I've not seen an inhaler in over a decade, yet the other sibling loves her vices too much to abandon, so she uses the inhalers), as well as a higher degree of sensitivity to commercial soaps; the common drugstore liquid soaps use a cheaper detergent that wicks out the natural oil in the skin; I've since returned to traditional lye soap that our grandmothers used to make in the kitchen, which is actually a higher-quality product since it does not wick out those oils, materially speaking.

These conditions were present in neither of the parents, nor in any of the four grandparents. The genetic crossing is clear though:

Paternal Grandfather: Very light skin, burns easy, green eyes, light brown hair, family from northern Italy, named changed from a Greek-style name long ago supposedly, to an Italian one when they went to Italy, back to the Greek-style today.

Paternal Grandmother: Light skin but not as light, a central/northern Italian, auburn hair, brown eyes. Family from Rome as far back as traceable.

Maternal Grandfather: A blue-eyed German with family from Bavaria traceable centuries back.

Maternal Grandmother: The most questionable of them all, southern Italian ancestry (some say Sicilian, but I don't know) claimed, though they don't know, very straight hair that is almost black, brown eyes, and a fairly darker olive-type skin than any of the other 3 grandparents. In Gobineau's book, he'd estimate her a half-nigger. In Giuseppe Sergi's book, she'd be estimated of something else Mediterranid of the Greek/Italian Latin genes. As unsightly as it may be to think, she looks that of a female John Stamos. Haha.

The offspring of the maternal grandparents was widely varied in appearance. My mother had a lighter skin like her father, as well as his lighter brunette hair, and a face like her father more than her mother, yet her brother had the skin of their mother as well as the almost black dark hair, her eyes were blue at birth, and turned to a lighter shade of brown shortly after (as did mine),

None of them have the food allergies that me and my siblings have though.

The paternal grandparents had none of these problems either, but, it's questionable if they were from a similar gene pool. So far as they cared, they were 'Italians', but one having a shade lighter skin and green eyes with light brown hair, and the other having a shade darker skin and brown eyes with auburn hair, well, it is just about as absurd as anyone calling 'Italians' such a term today. I echo the sentiments of former posters in that people should be more determined by lineage, at the very most by the city-states and regions their people hailed from, as to more accurately peg genetics; but, that traditional world view of lineage and city-states that existed from antiquity all but up until a few hundred years ago, was all but wiped out over the past few centuries by nationalism and other such government forms.

Travel for the commoner, the wars, the humanism, all of it devoured the commoner having a religious-like precedence of sticking with their own that existed since the Homeric Greek days of the Iliad / Odyssey. Even then, the Trojans were arguably genetically close to the other Greeks invading them (unless some retard wants to believe that your average Turkish inhabitant today is of the same blood), yet for any differences they had culturally and genetically, the way they looked, they way they acted, they wanted to preserve that.

But as it goes, stupidity leads to wars. It's very chimerical to believe that all of the masses of the world - even the elite and upper classes - would obey themselves and such strict tastes to keep respectable boundaries to preserve cultures. Helen of Sparta/Troy, stupid shit like this, it never ends. At times, you want to nod to these globalists, but their picture is too dark, too gray and colorless, in their bland boring world.

Those people took such pride in their differences, that it is astounding. Even The Peloponnesian Wars, Athens and Sparta, while reading probably my favorite book, 'The Landmark Thucydides', I see it with less of the battles and the characters, and more of their pride they had that drove them to fight those who were different in the slightest; The Athenians, how they considered the Spartans 'odd, strange' but in all truth, they were probably genetically and culturally closer than any sub-group of European whites are in modern history, yet they wanted to preserve their ways of life and their aesthetics more than anything, such pride they had.

Anyway, It's rather irrelevant at this point aside from the possibility that there could be a lot of similar stories of mixing between the natural races of Europe itself, such as between the Latin countries (Spain, Italy, Greece) and the more northern countries, the offspring walking about us today possibly having more common occurrences of food/environment allergies, degenerative diseases, perhaps other cognitive impairments. The factor also of taking genetics that were naturally in one place, and putting them somewhere completely different geographically, is also possibly a factor. Supposedly Hitler said "If you take a German and put him in Kiev, he functions like a perfectly good German; put him in Miami, he's a degenerate".

The comedy of it all is how the scientists are now trying to push Hitler as being an E1b1b1 African Jew Berber or whatever they hell they're saying, with his brunette hair and blue eyes, and fairly light skin from all the color pictures I've seen. I do wonder though, if Napoleon and Hitler had similar genetics. We'll never know.

Certain foods and construction materials (trees/woods/clothing materials), that originated in certain other parts of the world, were transplanted across the world, that shouldn't be there amongst those gene pools, possibly contributing to the ailments of modernity. These blind scientists hardly thought before they just went ahead with things. Maybe it is one of the few reasons kids (or adults) never learn or hear about the American Chestnut Blight and one of our trees being wiped out by an Asian fungus. Well, who is to say that the life of a beautiful tree being destroyed by concrete science is any different than that of humans? I've seen Asian/European mixes, and it is always hideous. At least the tree just decided to check out, rather than live a mongrelized life after being invaded.

In fact, when I see someone having a fit of sneezing, itchiness, allergies, having to be doped up on their Claritin or whatever histamine antagonists they need to supplement their inadequate handling of the present environment, the first question that pops in my mind is an observation of their apparent genetic descent. Do they look mixed? or, are they of a certain gene pool from a region of the world that is completely different from this one?

I suppose if I just asked such a question, they either wouldn't really know where they come from, or would ask why I care.

Last edited by P.E.; August 4th, 2011 at 04:28 PM.

Old August 6th, 2011 #6
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
Because there is a thing which only one race has, the creative genius, which is the only prerogative of the pure white races _ those of North and Occident of Europe, and of the first emigrants in North-America.
The creative genius you speak of seems to have almost completed evaded Scandinavia, the land of the blondest, fairest Nordics.

Old August 6th, 2011 #7
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

If Hitler's table talk is accurate, there is a quote in there where he claims the cross of germanic order and slavonic inspiration leads to creative genius, citing Bach, while claiming the reason the English have no musical genius is because they are pure germanic.

Old August 20th, 2014 #8
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate
Default Getting back on topic:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya von Asgard View Post
Hybridization of two distant , very different races , often tends to give a product resembling to the wild ancestor of the species. This fact is elucidated by the tendency of the mongrel to develop in priority the characters common to both parents; however it's obvious that these common characters can be found only at their common ancestor, the primitive savage of pre-humanity, and explains appearance of monkey of the majority of mongrels...
The following is offspring from a Kwan stationed in the Philippines. In school, he was teased with such phrases like "Son of a whore" and "False American" (I#ll bet, if those teasing kids were to visit Amerikwa, they might drop that latter term, simly because they would be surrounded by ever increasing False Americans). Such freaks have it bad, because Southeast Asian countries which have foreign bases aren't particularly as "P.C." as the countries providing the donor genes:

https://www.google.nl/search?q=die+z...ml%3B924%3B693

Quote:
...Emmanuel Drewery steht seine Lebensgeschichte ins Gesicht geschrieben. Das war schon in der Schule so. „Alle wussten, dass meine Mutter eine Prostituierte war und mein Vater sie zurückgelassen hat“, sagt er. Drewery ist ein schlanker, groß gewachsener Mann, seine Haut dunkel. „Hurensohn haben sie mich genannt oder pekeng tisoy.“ Ins Deutsche übersetzt heißt das: falscher Amerikaner...

Thread