VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 4th, 2017 #21
Gladiatrix

Gladiatrix

Old October 5th, 2017 #22
Kevlar Vest

Kevlar Vest

In my area there is a wild animal park that has a gorilla enclosure. I swear, the gorillas there are more protective of their babies than the fucking niggers are. That's more evidence that niggers have de-evolved to a lower animal form.

Old January 21st, 2018 #23
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Emily Henderson
Default Narcissistic Nigger YouTube Ho Kills Own Keeids

Her exploiting her kids on YT.

She looks like so many nigger women, like a drag queen, what with the combo of massive amounts of testosterone and massive amounts of make-up.

Both kids....she named the boy 'Isaiah', typical nigger grandiose delusions and religious primitive thinking.

Looks like they had a bad, very bad, end, at only 7 and 3.

"..After 34-year-old Christina Treadway's suicide on Saturday, police found Isaiah Miller, 7, and Iliyah Miller, 3, with life-threatening injuries at their home, the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department and Charlotte media said. They later died at a hospital, police said.

The mother posted numerous cute and loving videos of her children online, including one in which Iliyah sings a song she wrote called, "Mommy, I love you."

"I always trust you," the little girl sings in one post under the mother's handle, Tina Lateena.

In others, the children cover hits with Iliyah singing Cyndi Lauper's "True Colors" and Isaiah taking on "All of Me" by John Legend. Iliyah also dances to Rihanna's "Love on the Brain.."

Old January 21st, 2018 #24
Man of the road

Man of the road
Default Rachel Dolezal Type Nut Case

You were not far off. Christina Treadway was a coal burning degenerate. Isaiah is a common name these types give to their half-breeds. If it was a nigger mammy, the name would have been something along the lines of Le'vondicus.

Old January 22nd, 2018 #25
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Emily Henderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of the road View Post
You were not far off. Christina Treadway was a coal burning degenerate. Isaiah is a common name these types give to their half-breeds. If it was a nigger mammy, the name would have been something along the lines of Le'vondicus.
Wow, she looked like a 'high yellow' negress to me, which is the look she was going for I guess. The giant hoop earrings and the makeup from tranny hell.

Eeeew. When Whites are niggers it's worse than when niggers are niggers, disturbing on so many levels.

Now I'm wondering if her chimp killed the lot of them, but it may have been murder-suicide.

Besides 'Le'vondicus' and similar, like 'Ladonicka', 'De'Marquis', niggers use other grandiose delusional names like 'Majestic' and 'Prince' and 'Queentelle', etc. They like things that sound French and 'fancy' to them, too. Like 'bling' jewelry, but with names.

They will also change pronunciation of names. Michelle (pronounced Mah-shell) becomes Michelle (pronounced Meh-shell-lay by nigs).

Old January 22nd, 2018 #26
Squarehead Chris

Squarehead Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Wow, she looked like a 'high yellow' negress to me, which is the look she was going for I guess. The giant hoop earrings and the makeup from tranny hell.

Eeeew. When Whites are niggers it's worse than when niggers are niggers, disturbing on so many levels.

Now I'm wondering if her chimp killed the lot of them, but it may have been murder-suicide.

Besides 'Le'vondicus' and similar, like 'Ladonicka', 'De'Marquis', niggers use other grandiose delusional names like 'Majestic' and 'Prince' and 'Queentelle', etc. They like things that sound French and 'fancy' to them, too. Like 'bling' jewelry, but with names.

They will also change pronunciation of names. Michelle (pronounced Mah-shell) becomes Michelle (pronounced Meh-shell-lay by nigs).
Back in the 70’s it seemed just about every buck had a “Dupree” or “Dupri" somewhere in it’s overly long screed (name).
For decades now niggers have thought that having a long grandiose name makes them sound important.

Last edited by Squarehead Chris; January 22nd, 2018 at 12:55 AM.

Thread