VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 30th, 2020 #21
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
You mean like this?? *NOTICE MY AVITAR SHOWS UP 8 seconds IN...
Toddler caught up in middle of Florida mall brawl
The Edison mall in Ft. Myers is like that. Mostly spics and niggers shop there now. I didn't watch the video but that might be the Edison mall brawl from a couple years ago.

Even the Miramar mall in Estero that's an big outlet mall about 15 miles to the south has car break ins now. It's a clean outlet mall BUT even that outlet mall that was once very popular is now having vacant stores because the rent is so damn high that tenants eventually pull out when the lease is up. Even there isn't even nearly as busy as it was years ago.

Of course you have the Nike, Addidas, store, Raulph Lauren stores still there but the lesser big chains have all pulled out. So now you have a bunch of empty stores.

That's the real reason malls are on the decline here.

The Jewish owners of these malls keep raising rent on tenants despite the tenants struggling. They can't afford the rent and they then pull out.

Then you have empty store fronts piling up and then you have less foot traffic and other businesses hurt because of it. Then you see more crime.

The Sarasota Square mall that's 40 miles north of here is also heading into bankruptcy as well.

The small mall in my area is on life support. very slow, stores closing up due to lack of sales and high rent.

You seriously won't believe what rent is at these malls It's badddd. Even a kiosk could cost 3 grand or more a month. How the fuck can you expect a business to stay open? Stores can be 10k a month.

Old November 30th, 2020 #22
JohnUbele

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
...The small mall in my area is on life support. very slow, stores closing up due to lack of sales and high rent.

You seriously won't believe what rent is at these malls It's badddd. Even a kiosk could cost 3 grand or more a month. How the fuck can you expect a business to stay open? Stores can be 10k a month.

I first learned about mall leasing when I was working on getting a real estate license about 19 years ago. There's a lot of reasons for small businesses to avoid going into malls.

The fleamarkets used to be a good alternative, but the Chosenites are working on killing off those properties. If you really sit down and compare a mall's busiiness model to sharecropping, you can see some pretty disturbing similarities.

The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews Volume II has a section explaining how Jews used sharecropping to keep Blacks and Whites in a state of perpetual debt, or financial slavery.

Old December 2nd, 2020 #23
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
You mean like this?? *NOTICE MY AVITAR SHOWS UP 8 seconds IN...
Toddler caught up in middle of Florida mall brawl
Exactly. No White person wants to be subjected to that. Especially risking our families getting caught in the middle of it.

Old December 2nd, 2020 #24
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnUbele View Post
I first learned about mall leasing when I was working on getting a real estate license about 19 years ago. There's a lot of reasons for small businesses to avoid going into malls.

The fleamarkets used to be a good alternative, but the Chosenites are working on killing off those properties. If you really sit down and compare a mall's busiiness model to sharecropping, you can see some pretty disturbing similarities.

The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews Volume II has a section explaining how Jews used sharecropping to keep Blacks and Whites in a state of perpetual debt, or financial slavery.
You're based in the Tampa area, correct or am I thinking of someone else? Right after the 2008 depression there was a guy here in Floriduh that was going around documenting vacant places and decay and posting it on Jewtube.

The biggest problem with malls and fleamarkets is the internet. Everyone I've talked to says when Amazon started taking off is when the downfall really started. At the fleamarket the vendors told me about 7 years ago this started with each year business going down more and more.

People would go to the fleamarket to get bargains and cheap shit. Then Amazon sells the exact same product for cheaper.

The two biggest fleamarkets in the Tampa area shutdown after Covid lockdown. Wagon Wheel in St. Pete was doing good though but when Covid hit the family decided to sell the property to a developer. The Bigtop Fleamarket which is located near Niggerville in Tampa also shutdown and didn't reopen.

As much as we bitch about spics and niggers I will say a big chunk of my sales are to spics. They usually don't bitch about the prices as well. Without spics I wouldn't even be in business right now/

Old December 3rd, 2020 #25
JohnUbele

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
You're based in the Tampa area, correct or am I thinking of someone else? Right after the 2008 depression there was a guy here in Floriduh that was going around documenting vacant places and decay and posting it on Jewtube.

The biggest problem with malls and fleamarkets is the internet. Everyone I've talked to says when Amazon started taking off is when the downfall really started. At the fleamarket the vendors told me about 7 years ago this started with each year business going down more and more.

People would go to the fleamarket to get bargains and cheap shit. Then Amazon sells the exact same product for cheaper.

The two biggest fleamarkets in the Tampa area shutdown after Covid lockdown. Wagon Wheel in St. Pete was doing good though but when Covid hit the family decided to sell the property to a developer. The Bigtop Fleamarket which is located near Niggerville in Tampa also shutdown and didn't reopen.

As much as we bitch about spics and niggers I will say a big chunk of my sales are to spics. They usually don't bitch about the prices as well. Without spics I wouldn't even be in business right now/

I appreciate you mentioning the videos. I did a lot of videos on West Pasco and also some on Pinellas county as far as how the depression was impacting the areas. I started doing them in November 2009 and I think the last one I did was in the Summer of 2014. I've seen so many little businesses close in the Tampa Bay area over the last 12 years or so.

I was working as a realtor for most of 2007, while I was doing that work I was also doing some office work in a mortgage office and I could see by March of 2007 that the real estate market was going to crash pretty soon. I remember having a conversation with Edgar Steele about the real estate market in about August of 2006 and he told me a big crash was coming and that it was going to have a disastrous impact on the national economy.

When the credit crisis hit in July of 2007, I knew that things were going to get much worse, which things did. About a year after that the banker bailout happened and then the waves of home foreclosures really began to increase along with the shutdowns of so many businesses across the country.

The best advice I can give to people is to learn about Permaculture, organic gardening and sustainable living, because these things can lead to living a sustainable life. The whole economy has been structured on debt and the Jewish aristocracy intentionally built it this way so that they can destroy the economy when they're in the best position to do so. I believe this ties into their long-term goal of wanting to wipe all the non-Jews off the face of the earth.

I'll never forget a segment I saw from Ted Pike's "Zionism and Christianity: An Unholy Alliance" where Pike talked about a passage from the Zohar about where the Jews want to exterminate all the non-Jews from the world. I think I first saw that about seven years ago, but it's something that I'll never forget.

This is one copy of his film:

"Zionism and Christianity:Unholy Alliance" by Pastor Ted Pike
https://www.bitchute.com/video/7MgdVZSCMnOM/

Old December 3rd, 2020 #26
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Notice that the only person who went over to make sure the kid was not alone was not black. I don't know if he was white, but he sure as hell was not a nigger.

As far as niggers making malls close, well, I suppose it's true in some places.

I tend to forget that I don't live in a niggerville and that how things are here isn't the way things are in niggerville. I thank my lucky stars I was not born in/near a filthy large city nor have I ever lived in/near one. The niggers here know their place for the most part and you don't see them much.

I have to travel to a fairly large city 2 times a year to a clinic and I hate every minute of it. The clinic happens to be in a nigger section of the city . The drive there sucks because I know what I have to deal with. When I'm there, I'm even more miserable. The only time I'm happy is when I'm driving home and I finally get out of the city limits. I know I'm not going back for another 6 months!

Old December 3rd, 2020 #27
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
I appreciate you mentioning the videos. I did a lot of videos on West Pasco and also some on Pinellas county as far as how the depression was impacting the areas. I started doing them in November 2009 and I think the last one I did was in the Summer of 2014. I've seen so many little businesses close in the Tampa Bay area over the last 12 years or so.

I was working as a realtor for most of 2007, while I was doing that work I was also doing some office work in a mortgage office and I could see by March of 2007 that the real estate market was going to crash pretty soon. I remember having a conversation with Edgar Steele about the real estate market in about August of 2006 and he told me a big crash was coming and that it was going to have a disastrous impact on the national economy.

When the credit crisis hit in July of 2007, I knew that things were going to get much worse, which things did. About a year after that the banker bailout happened and then the waves of home foreclosures really began to increase along with the shutdowns of so many businesses across the country.

The best advice I can give to people is to learn about Permaculture, organic gardening and sustainable living, because these things can lead to living a sustainable life. The whole economy has been structured on debt and the Jewish aristocracy intentionally built it this way so that they can destroy the economy when they're in the best position to do so. I believe this ties into their long-term goal of wanting to wipe all the non-Jews off the face of the earth.

I'll never forget a segment I saw from Ted Pike's "Zionism and Christianity: An Unholy Alliance" where Pike talked about a passage from the Zohar about where the Jews want to exterminate all the non-Jews from the world. I think I first saw that about seven years ago, but it's something that I'll never forget.

This is one copy of his film:

"Zionism and Christianity:Unholy Alliance" by Pastor Ted Pike
https://www.bitchute.com/video/7MgdVZSCMnOM/
I'm in Pasco County from time time time since I have family who lives up there. The growth taking place the last 5 years as astounding there. Expensive homes going up in pasco along 54 starting from the I75 exit by the Outlet mall. More and more apartments, tons of big box stores going up and houses that cost 300k and more.

Where are people getting all this money? Seems like people from the Northeast is who they are targeting in that area. They have money and can afford expensive homes.

The outlet mall, Tampa Premium Outlets seems to be doing pretty well and they keep building more restaurants and shops in that area. After thanksgiving the restaurants were packed.

Where are these people moving from? Like I said expensive homes popping up like crazy. Retail doing bad, but in this area it's booming.

Maybe you can provide me on some insight in the Pasco County area boom.

With the shitty pay FLoriduh has how can people afford this?

Old December 4th, 2020 #28
JohnUbele

The large scale development in the central portion of Pasco county originally started back around 15 years ago when they started building Connerton and a few other developments around US 41. But the area that you mention is actually a bigger problem. I remember as a kid going out that way in the 80s and 90s and it was mostly cattle grazing land along with some citrus groves.

I blame the banks and the people who own the banks for all this massive development in the county. Because without their loans this large scale development really wouldn't be possible. I know a lot of people who were born and raised in the county or who have lived in the county for a long time and they're all angry about all the new development and all the people that it's bringing, but there really isn't much that can be done to stop it outside of an armed revolution against the government.

Old December 4th, 2020 #29
JohnUbele

It has to be really rough working as a retail employee these days.

Marauding Groups of Looters Target Multiple Retail Stores Across the East Bay
https://sfist.com/2020/11/05/maraudi...-the-east-bay/

Old December 4th, 2020 #30
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
The large scale development in the central portion of Pasco county originally started back around 15 years ago when they started building Connerton and a few other developments around US 41. But the area that you mention is actually a bigger problem. I remember as a kid going out that way in the 80s and 90s and it was mostly cattle grazing land along with some citrus groves.

I blame the banks and the people who own the banks for all this massive development in the county. Because without their loans this large scale development really wouldn't be possible. I know a lot of people who were born and raised in the county or who have lived in the county for a long time and they're all angry about all the new development and all the people that it's bringing, but there really isn't much that can be done to stop it outside of an armed revolution against the government.
So where is all this money coming from? I mean to afford these houses and upscale shopping? The jobs pay shitty in Floriduh so I'm wondering how they afford these houses.

Are a lot of them from New England?

Old December 5th, 2020 #31
JohnUbele

Lightbulb

I think you're right about the New England theory. Because I know from personal experience from the late 90's forward that so many people came to Pasco from the Northeast, Ohio and Michigan. In the past these people could sell their homes for a lot of money and then come down to Pasco and buy their homes for cash. I don't know if they're still able to do that, but even if they can't pay for the home entirely they're probably putting down large down payments of say 40% or 50% down.

I think at some point though as the depression gets worse we'll begin seeing less people moving to Pasco, I'm not sure exactly when we'll see this change, but millions of more people out of work certainly doesn't help the overall economic picture. I really think the true unemployment rate now has to be over 50%, especially when you count the underemployed.

I would recommend to you and others reading this post to take a Permaculture Design Course (PDC). They can be expensive but they are worth the cost. The 72 hour courses now run from about $1,000 to $2,000 each. They used to be more expensive in the past, but the prices have dropped a bit over the last 10 years. Some people that run some of these Permaculture schools will do things on trade, so you may able to trade some of your inventory for some of the cost of a course.

There is a Time Bank in the Tampa Bay area that has some Permaculture designers in it, you may be able to hook up with one of these people and do some work with them. This could be one way to learn some Permaculture methods without having to pay for a full design course.

I think there's at least four or five Permaculture Design Schools throughout Central Florida, if you do a Google search they should come up.

I would also recommend taking a wild edible tour with this plant expert:

http://www.eattheweeds.com/classes/

He offers classes in a number of places across Central Florida. I took one of his tours about 11 years ago and I learned a great deal from it. He showed us something like 35 wild edible plants over the course of about four hours.

Last edited by JohnUbele; December 5th, 2020 at 01:40 AM.

Old December 5th, 2020 #32
JohnUbele

Earlier today I came across this page listing online Permaculture Design Courses:

https://www.permaculture.org.uk/educ...online-courses

The course I took was one inside of a regular Permaculture school. I don't know the quality of the online courses, so people should investigate them for themselves.

Old December 5th, 2020 #33
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
I think you're right about the New England theory. Because I know from personal experience from the late 90's forward that so many people came to Pasco from the Northeast, Ohio and Michigan. In the past these people could sell their homes for a lot of money and then come down to Pasco and buy their homes for cash. I don't know if they're still able to do that, but even if they can't pay for the home entirely they're probably putting down large down payments of say 40% or 50% down.

I think at some point though as the depression gets worse we'll begin seeing less people moving to Pasco, I'm not sure exactly when we'll see this change, but millions of more people out of work certainly doesn't help the overall economic picture. I really think the true unemployment rate now has to be over 50%, especially when you count the underemployed.

I would recommend to you and others reading this post to take a Permaculture Design Course (PDC). They can be expensive but they are worth the cost. The 72 hour courses now run from about $1,000 to $2,000 each. They used to be more expensive in the past, but the prices have dropped a bit over the last 10 years. Some people that run some of these Permaculture schools will do things on trade, so you may able to trade some of your inventory for some of the cost of a course.

There is a Time Bank in the Tampa Bay area that has some Permaculture designers in it, you may be able to hook up with one of these people and do some work with them. This could be one way to learn some Permaculture methods without having to pay for a full design course.

I think there's at least four or five Permaculture Design Schools throughout Central Florida, if you do a Google search they should come up.

I would also recommend taking a wild edible tour with this plant expert:

http://www.eattheweeds.com/classes/

He offers classes in a number of places across Central Florida. I took one of his tours about 11 years ago and I learned a great deal from it. He showed us something like 35 wild edible plants over the course of about four hours.
Yea, I think the real unemployment rate is much higher. Even a few years ago Flush The Fat said this too. Don't know if it's 50 percent but it's a lot then you have underemployed. The government forced this shutdown and wrecked the economy further. They should have passed more unemployment when they're the ones who fucked this up.

I still don't know where all these wealthy people are coming from. I know the houses are worth more in New England but they also drive fancy cars too and the houses cost a lot now.

Old December 6th, 2020 #34
JohnUbele

Arrow

I think many of the people will regret moving to Florida. They should have stayed where they were. I think at some point in the future Florida is going to have some very bad water problems like California has been having for the last 10 years or so. But the worsening economy will be Florida's biggest problem going forward.

When I ran for state representative in 2008 I told people that the state needed to move away from a service based economy towards a more agriculturally based one. I was attacked by the Tampa Tribune newspaper for saying that at that time. But look what's been happening to all the service jobs over the last five to ten years. There's been so many layoffs and business closings and now all these people are completely out of work or they're underemployed.

I really shudder to think of what the next five to ten years is going to look like and I feel especially bad for the youth, because they're the ones who are going to get cheated the most.

Old December 6th, 2020 #35
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
I think many of the people will regret moving to Florida. They should have stayed where they were. I think at some point in the future Florida is going to have some very bad water problems like California has been having for the last 10 years or so. But the worsening economy will be Florida's biggest problem going forward.

When I ran for state representative in 2008 I told people that the state needed to move away from a service based economy towards a more agriculturally based one. I was attacked by the Tampa Tribune newspaper for saying that at that time. But look what's been happening to all the service jobs over the last five to ten years. There's been so many layoffs and business closings and now all these people are completely out of work or they're underemployed.

I really shudder to think of what the next five to ten years is going to look like and I feel especially bad for the youth, because they're the ones who are going to get cheated the most.
yet down here in Southwest FL no shortage of new wealth. people keep moving here buying multi milion dollar homes.
I live in Charlotte County. Charlotte along with Sarasota county is the two oldest median ages in the state at 55 years old. Lee and Collier Counties are not much better. Mostly old people moving down here.

Just went online in my region and all garbage jobs I see listed. So I wonder how people working age afford houses around here despite these shit paying jobs in my area.

Old December 6th, 2020 #36
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
Notice that the only person who went over to make sure the kid was not alone was not black. I don't know if he was white, but he sure as hell was not a nigger.

As far as niggers making malls close, well, I suppose it's true in some places.

I tend to forget that I don't live in a niggerville and that how things are here isn't the way things are in niggerville. I thank my lucky stars I was not born in/near a filthy large city nor have I ever lived in/near one. The niggers here know their place for the most part and you don't see them much.

I have to travel to a fairly large city 2 times a year to a clinic and I hate every minute of it. The clinic happens to be in a nigger section of the city . The drive there sucks because I know what I have to deal with. When I'm there, I'm even more miserable. The only time I'm happy is when I'm driving home and I finally get out of the city limits. I know I'm not going back for another 6 months!
Seems like she-boons drop their Zippys when it's time for a rumble!!

Old December 7th, 2020 #37
JohnUbele

Arrow

Suspected shoplifter punches CVS clerk, leads Flagler deputies on 100 mph pursuit, video shows

"...Flagler County deputies arrested 30-year-old Steven Hoxworth after he led them on a wild ride that started in Ormond Beach on Thursday afternoon.

“We got a bolo out of Volusia County in reference to a strong-armed robbery suspect that just committed a strong-armed robbery at CVS,” said Cmdr. Gerald Dittola.

Ormond Beach Police said surveillance video inside the store showed Hoxworth trying to steal a cart full of items, but the clerk intercepted. Police said Hoxworth then punched the clerk before taking off to Flagler County..."

Source:
https://www.clickorlando.com/news/lo...t-video-shows/

Old December 7th, 2020 #38
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Suspected shoplifter punches CVS clerk, leads Flagler deputies on 100 mph pursuit, video shows

"...Flagler County deputies arrested 30-year-old Steven Hoxworth after he led them on a wild ride that started in Ormond Beach on Thursday afternoon.

“We got a bolo out of Volusia County in reference to a strong-armed robbery suspect that just committed a strong-armed robbery at CVS,” said Cmdr. Gerald Dittola.

Ormond Beach Police said surveillance video inside the store showed Hoxworth trying to steal a cart full of items, but the clerk intercepted. Police said Hoxworth then punched the clerk before taking off to Flagler County..."

Source:
https://www.clickorlando.com/news/lo...t-video-shows/
Another floriduh man. Btw, what is it with Florida and property crimes such as theft? Seems down here there is a lot of theft. Also as mentioned on VNN many times Florida seems to attract a lot of low quality whites such as this trash for example and pill heads.

Old December 7th, 2020 #39
JohnUbele

I think the rapidly expanding drug problem is making the craziness in Florida much worse. There is craziness going on all over the country, but I think Florida is one of the worst states for it.

Here's some craziness out of Northwest Montana:

Columbia Falls man charged with crashing into and driving through grocery store
https://www.krtv.com/news/crime-and-...-grocery-store

Old December 7th, 2020 #40
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
I think the rapidly expanding drug problem is making the craziness in Florida much worse. There is craziness going on all over the country, but I think Florida is one of the worst states for it.

Here's some craziness out of Northwest Montana:

Columbia Falls man charged with crashing into and driving through grocery store
https://www.krtv.com/news/crime-and-...-grocery-store
We have that all the time here in FL people driving into 7-Eleven, even a couple cases old farts driving into the license office building. About once every couple weeks around here.

Tags
amazon, cvs, medicine shoppe, riteaid, walgreens

Thread