VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 2nd, 2020 #1
T.Garrett
Banned

Arrow Putin orders Russia vaccinated

Vladimir Putin orders mass vaccination to begin in Russia NEXT WEEK

President Vladimir Putin has ordered the start of mass-scale vaccination against coronavirus in Russia by the end of next week. Medics and teachers will be the first to get the shot.

Story developing ...

https://www.rt.com/russia/508460-put...s-vaccination/

Old December 2nd, 2020 #2
Paul Anthony
Banned

Default If this is true..

I've heard for 15+ years that "Putin loves his Country!" "Putin loves his people!" "Putin is against the illuminati and new world order!" "Putin is against the jewish ologarchs!"

So much for those theories!!

Old December 2nd, 2020 #3
bennybenben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
I've heard for 15+ years that "Putin loves his Country!" "Putin loves his people!" "Putin is against the illuminati and new world order!" "Putin is against the jewish ologarchs!"

Unfortunately so many people buy into the whole Putin loves his people and other such nonsense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Vladimir Putin orders mass vaccination to begin in Russia NEXT WEEK

President Vladimir Putin has ordered the start of mass-scale vaccination against coronavirus in Russia by the end of next week. Medics and teachers will be the first to get the shot.

Story developing ...

https://www.rt.com/russia/508460-put...s-vaccination/
This isn't surprising at all. Just like Trump - he's a Zionist stooge.

https://debka.s3.us-west-2.amazonaws...ine-1.3.18.jpg

https://images.jpost.com/image/uploa...eDetect/452862

Last edited by bennybenben; December 2nd, 2020 at 10:29 AM. Reason: grammar

Old December 2nd, 2020 #4
Crowe

Quote:

From the article:

Quote:
Medics and teachers will be the first to get the shots and participation will be voluntary.
It's voluntary. Why attack him over something every other country in the world is going to be doing to some extent?

The anti-Putin critics will never be happy. If he gets a vaccination out, he's a Zionist stooge, and if he doesn't get one out, he's incompetent. I don't mind fair criticism, but WTF?

Last edited by Crowe; December 2nd, 2020 at 11:06 AM.

Old December 2nd, 2020 #5
Paul Anthony
Banned

If Putin was really against the new world order he would have exposed everything from 9/11 to corona virus.. But he didn't.. and he won't!!!

Old December 2nd, 2020 #6
bennybenben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
From the article:

It's voluntary. Why attack him over something every other country in the world is going to be doing to some extent?

The anti-Putin critics will never be happy. If he gets a vaccination out, he's a Zionist stooge, and if he doesn't get one out, he's incompetent. I don't mind fair criticism, but WTF?
Good point. At least for now it's voluntary. Still .... like Trump .... he's not an ally to his people.

https://static.timesofisrael.com/www...9484256653.jpg

https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/lord...417129_900.jpg

Old December 2nd, 2020 #7
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennybenben View Post
Good point. At least for now it's voluntary. Still .... like Trump .... he's not an ally to his people.

https://static.timesofisrael.com/www...9484256653.jpg

https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/lord...417129_900.jpg
Where's your evidence that Putin's mother was a jewess?

Putin is no friend of Israel. He supports Iran, Assad and Hizbullah, all enemies of Israel. You could say there wouldn't even be a halfway effective anti-Zionist coalition if it wasn't for Russia and Putin's backing.

So to call Putin a Zionist stooge is completely ridiculous.

I don't deny that he kisses jew ass when it's convenient for him, but he's opposing globalist and Zionist forces with meaningful action. Some people think he should do more, and I kinda agree with that. But the fact that he's done as much as he has is hard proof he's not a Zionist stooge.

Old December 3rd, 2020 #8
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
If Putin was really against the new world order he would have exposed everything from 9/11 to corona virus.. But he didn't.. and he won't!!!
WOW 6+ down votes for saying 9/11 and "corona virus" are scams?? I used to be supprised the globalists got away with it.. Now I'm not so supprised!!

You guys really believe a Billionare saudi named "osama bin laden" flew 2 planes into the twin towers and 1 into the Pentagon because he was "jealeous of our freedoms?"

And you guys really believe the official story about "corona virus" which is that some commie chink ate some bat soup and now people are getting sick and falling dead???

Last edited by Paul Anthony; December 3rd, 2020 at 02:04 AM.

Old December 3rd, 2020 #9
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
WOW 6+ down votes for saying 9/11 and "corona virus" are scams?? I used to be supprised the globalists got away with it.. Now I'm not so supprised!!

You guys really believe a Billionare saudi named "osama bin laden" flew 2 planes into the twin towers and 1 into the Pentagon because he was "jealeous of our freedoms?"

And you guys really believe the official story about "corona virus" which is that some commie chink ate some bat soup and now people are getting sick and falling dead???
You have your facts wrong:

>Coronavirus: Vladimir Putin claims Russia ‘targeted from abroad’ by fake news on Covid-19
>The president said the aim of such hoax stories is to spread panic among the public, while in reality the situation is not critical
>Moscow’s charges come after the US said that ‘Russian malign actors’ were spreading disinformation about the epidemic
https://www.scmp.com/news/world/russ...ussia-targeted

Old December 4th, 2020 #10
bennybenben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Where's your evidence that Putin's mother was a jewess?

Putin is no friend of Israel. He supports Iran, Assad and Hizbullah, all enemies of Israel. You could say there wouldn't even be a halfway effective anti-Zionist coalition if it wasn't for Russia and Putin's backing.

So to call Putin a Zionist stooge is completely ridiculous.

I don't deny that he kisses jew ass when it's convenient for him, but he's opposing globalist and Zionist forces with meaningful action. Some people think he should do more, and I kinda agree with that. But the fact that he's done as much as he has is hard proof he's not a Zionist stooge.
If he was really for his people he would've exposed those hooked nosed beady eyed scoundrels long ago but he didn't. That's enough proof for me. Go ahead and believe he's a good guy all you want though. I don't care.

Last edited by bennybenben; December 4th, 2020 at 09:16 PM. Reason: grammar

Old December 5th, 2020 #11
Erik T. White

I rather like Putin. However, I find it hard to trust just about every world leader considering that it's mainly a zionist run entrapment any where you are. Yep, I'm quite the cynic, and I think with good reason. Let me be clear, however, that I don't think Putin is a simple zionist stooge. He has to smile around (((tribe members))) on occasion but that's part and parcel of being a leader of a large country.

Last edited by Erik T. White; December 5th, 2020 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Typo

Old December 27th, 2020 #12
bennybenben

Quote:

Sadly, they do believe it which just goes to show how less awake our people are now compared to a few decades ago.

Last edited by bennybenben; December 27th, 2020 at 08:47 AM. Reason: grammar

Old December 27th, 2020 #13
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Sadly, they do believe it which just goes to show how less awake our people are now compared to a few decades ago.
Benny, how many people have even heard of "Building 7"?

Old December 27th, 2020 #14
bennybenben

Quote:
Benny, how many people have even heard of "Building 7"?

very few. likewise, building 7 was owned by a jew. it was all a controlled demolition.

Old December 27th, 2020 #15
Paul Anthony
Banned

jewsign

Quote:
very few. likewise, building 7 was owned by a jew. it was all a controlled demolition.
larry silverstein!

Old December 27th, 2020 #16
bennybenben

Quote:
larry silverstein!
shalom. lol

Old December 27th, 2020 #17
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
shalom. lol
larry silverstein not only sold all off his airline shares 2 weeks before the attacks but he made BANK off the insurance for his 3.. count them 3 buildings!!!

Old December 27th, 2020 #18
bennybenben

Quote:
larry silverstein not only sold all off his airline shares 2 weeks before the attacks but he made BANK off the insurance for his 3.. count them 3 buildings!!!
lol yep. that's how kikes operate. yet ..... people here love their trump and putin and think they're for their race. https://imgflip.com/gif/4rr5vm

Old December 27th, 2020 #19
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
lol yep. that's how kikes operate. yet ..... people here love their trump and putin and think they're for their race. https://imgflip.com/gif/4rr5vm
Well as I said in the above.. if Trump and Putan were the real deal they would have exposed everything from WWI to "covid119" for the scams they are..

Old December 27th, 2020 #20
bennybenben

Quote:
Well as I said in the above.. if Trump and Putan were the real deal they would have exposed everything from WWI to "covid119" for the scams they are..
and yet they didn't. people are desperate for a savior or two instead of acknowledging the fact that no one gives a crap about them and that it's up to us to be our own heroes.

Thread