Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 17th, 2020 #1
Alex Him

Smile Competition: Find a Jew

This topic arose as a result of this post and the ensuing highly intellectual discussion.

This is a photo of the first Soviet government (the Council of People's Commissars) elected at the second all-Russian Congress of Workers', soldiers' and peasants' deputies on October 26, 1917.

There are 15 people:

Vladimir Ulyanov (Lenin)
Vladimir Milyutin
Victor Nogin
Lev Trotsky
Joseph Stalin
Alexey Rykov
Anatoly Lunacharsky
Alexander Shlyapnikov
Vladimir Ovseenko (Antonov-Ovseenko)
George Oppokov (Lomov)
Ivan Skvortsov (Stepanov)
Nikolay Krylenko
Pavel Dybenko
Ivan Theodorovich
Nikolay Avilov (Glebov).

Your task here is to find 14.25 Jews (95%) or at least 13.5 Jews (90%)

Also, if you find Lev Kamenev here, write to me about it

Last edited by Alex Him; January 17th, 2020 at 12:59 PM.

Old January 17th, 2020 #2
Franco

Okay, troll, last time I'm gonna dance with you.

I quickly found this via a Google search:

"Kamenev was the brother-in-law of Leon Trotsky. He served briefly as the equivalent of the first head of state of Soviet Russia in 1917, and from 1923-24 as acting Premier in the last year of Vladimir Lenin's life." -- Wikipedia.

There: 2 examples of Lev Kamenev, a Jew, acting as "president"/"leader" of the Soviet government. Now fuck off, troll.

-----------

Old January 17th, 2020 #3
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco View Post
Okay, troll, last time I'm gonna dance with you.
You are very kind to me!

Quote:
I quickly found this via a Google search:

"Kamenev was the brother-in-law of Leon Trotsky. He served briefly as the equivalent of the first head of state of Soviet Russia in 1917, and from 1923-24 as acting Premier in the last year of Vladimir Lenin's life." -- Wikipedia.

There: 2 examples of Lev Kamenev, a Jew, acting as "president"/"leader" of the Soviet government. Now fuck off, troll.
I cannot ask Wikipedia

I ask you what kind of position was "the equivalent of the first head of state of Soviet Russia"?

And I ask you what kind of post was "1923-24 as acting Premier"? What was this post called?

I would like to understand what you are writing about.

Old January 17th, 2020 #4
Alex Him

Smile

Erik T. White replied to me in this post

"On 25 March 1917, Kamenev returned from Siberian exile to St. Petersburg (renamed as Petrograd in 1914). Kamenev and Central Committee members Joseph Stalin and Matvei Muranov took control of the revived Bolshevik Pravda and moved it to the Right. Kamenev formulated a policy of conditional support of the newly formed Russian Provisional Government and a reconciliation with the Mensheviks. After Lenin's return to Russia on 3 April 1917, Kamenev briefly resisted Lenin's anti-government April Theses, but soon fell in line and supported Lenin until September. Kamenev and Zinoviev had a falling out with Lenin over their opposition to Soviet seizure of power in October 1917.[6] On 10 October 1917 (Old Style), Kamenev and Zinoviev were the only two Central Committee members to vote against an armed revolt. Their publication of an open letter opposed to the use of force enraged Lenin, who demanded their expulsion from the party.[7] However, when the Bolshevik-led Military Revolutionary Committee, headed by Adolph Joffe, and the Petrograd Soviet, led by Trotsky, staged an uprising, Kamenev and Zinoviev went along. At the Second All-Russian Congress of Soviets, Kamenev was elected Congress Chairman and Chairman of the permanent All-Russian Central Executive Committee. The latter position was equivalent to the head of state under the Soviet system."

I confirm that Kamenev was Chairman of the All-Russian Central Executive Committee.

I also confirm that it was (along with the Council of People's Commissars) a very important legislative and governing body.

But none of you writes that Kamenev was in this post for 12 days!

Old January 17th, 2020 #5
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
This topic arose as a result of this post and the ensuing highly intellectual discussion.

This is a photo of the first Soviet government (the Council of People's Commissars) elected at the second all-Russian Congress of Workers', soldiers' and peasants' deputies on October 26, 1917.

There are 15 people:

Vladimir Ulyanov (Lenin)
Vladimir Milyutin
Victor Nogin
Lev Trotsky
Joseph Stalin
Alexey Rykov
Anatoly Lunacharsky
Alexander Shlyapnikov
Vladimir Ovseenko (Antonov-Ovseenko)
George Oppokov (Lomov)
Ivan Skvortsov (Stepanov)
Nikolay Krylenko
Pavel Dybenko
Ivan Theodorovich
Nikolay Avilov (Glebov).

Also, if you find Lev Kamenev here, write to me about it
Stalin was the only non-jew dog. He was a Georgian jew lover. Married a kike I believe.

Old January 17th, 2020 #6
Franco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Stalin was the only non-jew dog. He was a Georgian jew lover. Married a kike I believe.

I think he married Lazar Kaganovich's sister?

-------------------

Old January 17th, 2020 #7
alex revision

Putin confirms 85% of Russia's first communist government were Jews.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/dvo5W5shooEK/

Old January 18th, 2020 #8
notmenomore

Quote:

If Lenin was half-jew, then we are down to Alex's 13.5 jews.

Old January 18th, 2020 #9
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
This topic arose as a result of

Okay, commie troll, now it's your time to prove the bolshevik government was actually full of Russian Aryans. Once a commie - always a commie.

Old January 18th, 2020 #10
Erik T. White

Quote:
Erik T. White replied to me in this post

"On 25 March 1917, Kamenev returned from Siberian exile to St. Petersburg (renamed as Petrograd in 1914). Kamenev and Central Committee members Joseph Stalin and Matvei Muranov took control of the revived Bolshevik Pravda and moved it to the Right. Kamenev formulated a policy of conditional support of the newly formed Russian Provisional Government and a reconciliation with the Mensheviks. After Lenin's return to Russia on 3 April 1917, Kamenev briefly resisted Lenin's anti-government April Theses, but soon fell in line and supported Lenin until September. Kamenev and Zinoviev had a falling out with Lenin over their opposition to Soviet seizure of power in October 1917.[6] On 10 October 1917 (Old Style), Kamenev and Zinoviev were the only two Central Committee members to vote against an armed revolt. Their publication of an open letter opposed to the use of force enraged Lenin, who demanded their expulsion from the party.[7] However, when the Bolshevik-led Military Revolutionary Committee, headed by Adolph Joffe, and the Petrograd Soviet, led by Trotsky, staged an uprising, Kamenev and Zinoviev went along. At the Second All-Russian Congress of Soviets, Kamenev was elected Congress Chairman and Chairman of the permanent All-Russian Central Executive Committee. The latter position was equivalent to the head of state under the Soviet system."

I confirm that Kamenev was Chairman of the All-Russian Central Executive Committee.

I also confirm that it was (along with the Council of People's Commissars) a very important legislative and governing body.

But none of you writes that Kamenev was in this post for 12 days!
I honestly overlooked the 12 day tenure of "leadership" or "whatever" position Kamenev had. Thanks for pointing that out, Alex.

Old January 18th, 2020 #11
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
What are you trying to say? That there are 14 Jews and one non-Jew Stalin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco View Post
I think he married Lazar Kaganovich's sister?
I have already debated about this here (and so on)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex revision View Post
Putin confirms 85% of Russia's first communist government were Jews.
Excuse me, but I can’t go up to Putin and ask him for evidence of his words

Therefore, I turn to you for evidence.

Have you already found 13.5 Jews in the first Soviet government?

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
If Lenin was half-jew, then we are down to Alex's 13.5 jews.
Nice joke!

Old January 18th, 2020 #12
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Okay, commie troll, now it's your time to prove the bolshevik government was actually full of Russian Aryans. Once a commie - always a commie.
I never claimed that "the bolshevik government was actually full of Russian Aryans."

I would say that the Bolsheviks (and other revolutionary parties of tsarist Russia) were internationalists and willingly accepted representatives of all nationalities of the Russian empire into their ranks.

Old January 18th, 2020 #13
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
I honestly overlooked the 12 day tenure of "leadership" or "whatever" position Kamenev had. Thanks for pointing that out, Alex.
I would not object at all if the forum had statements like "some Jews held influential posts in the Soviet government."

But when allegations are made here that the Soviet government was 90% -95% Jewish, I have some grounds for objection.

For example, Jew Benjamin Disraeli was British Prime Minister for 6 years. The Queen Victoria offered him the rank of peer and gave him the order of the Garter. But at the same time, no one here claims that England from the time of Queen Victoria was a Jewish kingdom.

Old September 6th, 2020 #14
Alex Him

Smile

Since members of the forum still give this data about 80-95% (example), then I give the correct answer here.

There was only one Jew in the first Soviet government.

It was Leon Trotsky.

100/15=6,666666666666...

Thus, in the first Soviet government there were 7% of Jews.

Old September 6th, 2020 #15
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Since members of the forum still give this data about 80-95% (example), then I give the correct answer here.

There was only one Jew in the first Soviet government.

It was Leon Trotsky.

100/15=6,666666666666...

Thus, in the first Soviet government there were 7% of Jews.
The bolshevics who over threw the Romanov Family were mostly all jews and Rothschild financed.. Lenin, Trotsky, and Stalin were all jews!!

Old September 6th, 2020 #16
Paul Anthony
Banned

I lived in Bulgaria from 2015-2018 and from what people told me the USSR was totally run and controlled by jewish filth!!

Old September 6th, 2020 #17
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
The bolshevics who over threw the Romanov Family were mostly all jews and Rothschild financed..
What ignorance about Russian history!

Was Adjutant General Nikolai Ruzsky who put pressure on Tsar Nicholas II to sign the abdication was a Bolshevik?

Quote:
Lenin, Trotsky, and Stalin were all jews!!
I already wrote about Trotsky.

Lenin was a Russian nobleman.

Stalin was a Georgian. His parents were of peasant origin. In addition, Stalin entered the Orthodox Tbilisi Theological Seminary (Despite the fact that there were synagogues in Tbilisi).

Quote:
I lived in Bulgaria from 2015-2018 and from what people told me the USSR was totally run and controlled by jewish filth!!
Bulgarians did not live in the USSR and were not part of the USSR

By the way, with what evidence did they support their statements?

Old September 6th, 2020 #18
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:

Was Adjutant General Nikolai Ruzsky who put pressure on Tsar Nicholas II to sign the abdication was a Bolshevik?

Stalin was a Georgian. His parents were of peasant origin. In addition, Stalin entered the Orthodox Tbilisi Theological Seminary (Despite the fact that there were synagogues in Tbilisi).

Bulgaria was 100% part of the (jewish) USSR. Look at any map or atlas for 1950-1990. What the fuck are you talking about. The jews controlled the old USSR!!!

Old September 6th, 2020 #19
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:

Here you go buddy.. 100% jew controlle...

https://sites.google.com/site/cubanc...ma/the-u-s-s-r

Old September 6th, 2020 #20
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
Bulgaria was 100% part of the (jewish) USSR. Look at any map or atlas for 1950-1990. What the fuck are you talking about. The jews controlled the old USSR!!!

Here you go buddy.. 100% jew controlle...

https://sites.google.com/site/cubanc...ma/the-u-s-s-r
On the map to which you gave the link it is clearly written: Warsaw Pact States.

Different states are painted in the same color on this map

There were 15 republics in the USSR and Bulgaria was not among them.

Thread