VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 26th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default Opinions on Hawaii ?

'Youngest' federal state of the USA ( 1959 ) . .

You know , where this happened . .

Without Hawaii = no USA in World War 2

But that's just one point . .

How do you feel about the USA having an attachment to a Pacific island state ?

I suppose Hawaii is the only genuine non-Caucasian federal state of the U.S. , i. e. not claimed by people of our race to begin with. .

A Pacific island incorporated into a Western country as a federal state . .

How many Americans were / are happy with this ?

Concerning the population of Hawaii . .

Mostly Asians . .

A colourful mix of North / South East Asians to Polynesians to Pacific Islanders . .

Is it some kind of 'good day' or 'friendly' gesture among Pacific Islanders to stick out your tongue ?

And why are their bitches always so 'well-fed' . . . ?

Whatever . .

Did this have to be ?

Couldn't the Hawaiians mind their own business ?

Opinions ?

Aloha ! ! lol

Old August 26th, 2018 #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post

'Youngest' federal state of the USA ( 1959 ) . .

You know , where this happened . .

Without Hawaii = no USA in World War 2

But that's just one point . .

How do you feel about the USA having an attachment to a Pacific island state ?

I suppose Hawaii is the only genuine non-Caucasian federal state of the U.S. , i. e. not claimed by people of our race to begin with. .

A Pacific island incorporated into a Western country as a federal state . .

How many Americans were / are happy with this ?

Concerning the population of Hawaii . .

Mostly Asians . .

A colourful mix of North / South East Asians to Polynesians to Pacific Islanders . .

Is it some kind of 'good day' or 'friendly' gesture among Pacific Islanders to stick out your tongue ?

And why are their bitches always so 'well-fed' . . . ?

Whatever . .

Did this have to be ?

Couldn't the Hawaiians mind their own business ?

Opinions ?

Aloha ! ! lol

The Headshrinkers WWE Theme
Craig lived there for over two decades, he's told me lots of stories, and showed me vid of where they lived. It's beautiful, but the racial mix of Native Hawaiian (Polynesian) and Japanese and whatnot are very anti-White. Jobs are given to them over Whites, even low level stuff, from what it sounds like. There is a lot more crime than people are aware of, including building a house and coming back to find out it's been dismantled and all the contents removed, lol.

Their screwing up of American sayings is amusing though. Craig gave me a couple of examples:

"It's a doggie dog world" for "It's a dog eat dog world";

"What, boddah you?" for "What, did that bother you?

And they call Whites 'howlies'.

But there are some fruit farms in Hawaii that offer internships that are interesting--it's not the kind of place where you can live safely without money, though, not if you're White and not long-term, I don't think. The climate and what you could grow there is interesting though, they have macadamia nuts which are a super-food.

Old August 26th, 2018 #3
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Craig lived there for over two decades, he's told me lots of stories, and showed me vid of where they lived. It's beautiful, but the racial mix of Native Hawaiian (Polynesian) and Japanese and whatnot are very anti-White. Jobs are given to them over Whites, even low level stuff, from what it sounds like. There is a lot more crime than people are aware of, including building a house and coming back to find out it's been dismantled and all the contents removed, lol.

Their screwing up of American sayings is amusing though. Craig gave me a couple of examples:

But there are some fruit farms in Hawaii that offer internships that are interesting--it's not the kind of place where you can live safely without money, though, not if you're White and not long-term, I don't think. The climate and what you could grow there is interesting though, they have macadamia nuts which are a super-food.
Interesting observations, Henderson . . .

Concerning that . .

Quote:

lol , yes the South Sea ( of which , I think one can say , Hawaii is an 'extended part' lol ) is famous for its 'Pidgin-English' ( mostly articulated by 'coloured' peoples though ) . . .

The say , singular "one fellow sheep" , plural "two fellow shep" . .

lol

And for a binocular they say "glass for looky looky big" . .

lol

Old August 26th, 2018 #4
Jeffrey Smither

I wouldn't want to live there because of what Emily listed above. The weather is nice year round. Doesn't get cold but doesn't get really hot like here in southwest Floriduh.

BUT the women look fugly.

I mean for Asians they're no cuties like the Moranbong chicks from North Korea.

Old August 27th, 2018 #5
Ray Allan

If it were up to me I would cut Hawaii loose and give it independence, along with American Samoa, Guam, Marshall Islands and over in the Atlantic, Puerto Rico. That's millions of brown people we don't need. I doubt that will happen anytime soon because these places are considered too strategically and militarily important by the Washington regime.

Quote:
And why are their bitches always so 'well-fed'...?
I'm not quite sure...

Book 'em Danno!

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 27th, 2018 #6
keifer

I use Hawaii as a gateway topic to promote anti-multicult sentiment.
It goes a little something like this....

Hawaiians are but a generation or two away from being extinct.
Your push for multiculturalism is destroying the Hawaiian people who are a unique people on this earth. Seriously, wtf is wrong with you, just exactly what do you have against Hawaiians that you want to see them bred out of existence.

I own the conversation there after.

This can be affective in places otherwise dangerous to speak of such things like White genocide, instead it is sympathetic toward hawaiian genocide and opens conversational pathways that introduce Marxist agenda.
Siding with Hawaiians in this conversation keeps me from getting fired from my job all the while racial genocide has been discussed. At work.

Old August 28th, 2018 #7
Ray Allan

I guess I got the thumbs-down because someone thinks the chinks will take over Hawaii if the US pulls out.

Old August 31st, 2018 #8
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I guess I got the thumbs-down because someone thinks the chinks will take over Hawaii if the US pulls out.
Even the ones who think we should keep Hawaii as a strategic buffer zone would have to admit that such a position is not being used for the benefit of Whites.

I think technology is making the necessity of strategic buffer zones not as crucial as it used to be. It's not like the Chinese are just gonna be able to sneak up on us with a massive naval battle group from the Pacific, with or without Hawaii in our possession. We both got nuclear subs, which could stage an attack from anywhere, at any time.

Old August 31st, 2018 #9
James T Kirk
Banned

Default "You Lucky You Live Hawaii" - so goes the native saying...

Like Craig Cobb, I used to live in Hawaii - specifically on Oahu. I worked at Carlsmith Law Firm, as a messenger. Used to run up and down Hotel Street, sometimes over to Kapiolani Street as well. Various places. Taxi drivers were crazy there, but especially for me since I was a foot messenger dodging in and out of traffic delivering my legal papers to various other high-rise office buildings all over downtown Honolulu. Used to grab a bite at either the Taco Bell or Subway between runs. Hectic, hectic, hectic describes the Honolulu I remember. Worked in the Big Pineapple, but lived out in Kaneohe. Back in the late 80's, early 90's, it could almost pass for Smalltown America: lots of whites, with white children, almost a California flavor, in the good way California used to be - another state I have personal experience in, particularly Sacramento, where I once worked as a Yellow Cab driver.

Ahhhh...such are my memories of Oahu - a beautiful, seething South Pacific metropolis overflowing with chinks, gooks, slants, and slopes. Come to think of it, the late Harold Covington used to live there as well...small world, isn't it?

Anyway, Hawaii was the most beautiful place I ever lived, with the absolute best weather. But now...it's just shit.

Old September 1st, 2018 #10
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by James T Kirk View Post
Like Craig Cobb, I used to live in Hawaii - specifically on Oahu. I worked at Carlsmith Law Firm, as a messenger. Used to run up and down Hotel Street, sometimes over to Kapiolani Street as well. Various places. Taxi drivers were crazy there, but especially for me since I was a foot messenger dodging in and out of traffic delivering my legal papers to various other high-rise office buildings all over downtown Honolulu. Used to grab a bite at either the Taco Bell or Subway between runs. Hectic, hectic, hectic describes the Honolulu I remember. Worked in the Big Pineapple, but lived out in Kaneohe. Back in the late 80's, early 90's, it could almost pass for Smalltown America: lots of whites, with white children, almost a California flavor, in the good way California used to be - another state I have personal experience in, particularly Sacramento, where I once worked as a Yellow Cab driver.

Ahhhh...such are my memories of Oahu - a beautiful, seething South Pacific metropolis overflowing with chinks, gooks, slants, and slopes. Come to think of it, the late Harold Covington used to live there as well...small world, isn't it?

Anyway, Hawaii was the most beautiful place I ever lived, with the absolute best weather. But now...it's just shit.

Hmmmm . .

I have always wondered why supposed "South Sea paradises" are held up so high . .

Many people almost act as if it's a second Garden Of Eden . .

Considering that the dual seedline religious doctrine claims that only the Aryan is made in the image of the Creator ( and indeed , the "Garden Of Eden" is supposed to have been located in Mesopotamia , historically Mesopotamia is the cradle of the Aryan race ( ! ) ) and that other races are "serpent-races" of Lucifer . .

. . I wouldn't search for the "Garden Of Eden" on such savage lands . .

On a side note , we have a saying here in Germany which translates as "There is no beer on Hawaii" . .

It even is the title of a popular German song . .

http://lyrics.wikia.com/wiki/Paul_Ku...ier_Auf_Hawaii

They may have beer on Hawaii yet I suppose it is a local beer with a rice flavour . . Asians practically make all kinds of things out of rice , even liquor . . .

Old September 1st, 2018 #11
Ray Allan

Quote:

You sure you weren't over there blackmailing a blackmailer?

Old September 2nd, 2018 #12
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:

Was there a lot of hot white girls there? If so I assume tourist on vacation though so a bit hard to muh dikk them since they're probably taken or with family lol

Weather is warm and nice BUT not overly hot and humid like Floriduh. Warmer than FL in the winter but cooler in the summer than FL. Water is warm too. If HI was located 100 miles south it would be more tropical and get more hurricanes.

Otherwise it probably would be hard to find white women there and the Hawaii girls don't look cute like those Korean's with white skin that are palatable like Moranbong or some of them japs.

I hear it's uber expensive though so unless you're rich it would probably suck unless you just go sit on the beach all day.

Was HI always this liberal? California wasn't always liberal. Up until the late 80s it was still somewhat conservative. California use to be a very conservative state and had good gun laws at one time. Heck they had concealed carry before most states even though it was may issue when most states had no programs at all. The California of the 1960s was A LOT DIFFERENT than it is today.

FL seems to be headed down the same path with all the muds and freaks moving here. In 10 years I think it will be like California.

Old September 2nd, 2018 #13
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Was there a lot of hot white girls there? If so I assume tourist on vacation though so a bit hard to muh dikk . .
Ain't it funny that the groids mostly spell it "muh dickkk" ?

In reference to . .

You know what . .

They use every chance to verbally piss on Euro-America . .

. . which they mostly spell AmeriKKKa anyway . .

Poor "oppressed black folks" . .

. .

Quote:
. . them since they're probably taken or with family lol
For the record , groids ( from which the "muh dick" phrase stems . .) wouldn't have a problem with that. . .

They do not need ANY excuse to 'muh dick' Aryan broads . .

Quote:
Weather is warm and nice BUT not overly hot and humid like Floriduh. Warmer than FL in the winter but cooler in the summer than FL. Water is warm too. If HI was located 100 miles south it would be more tropical and get more hurricanes.
For the record , didn't you find it necessary to post in this thread as long as the topic was still relevant ?

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=550559

A whole thread I dedicated to über-hot summers . .

Especially as a resident of Florida . . The 'sunshine state' . .

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=11

Quote:
Otherwise it probably would be hard to find white women there and the Hawaii girls don't look cute like those Korean's with white skin that are palatable like Moranbong or some of them japs.
Sorry pal , but what have those Moranbong about themselves that fascinates you ? ?

For the record , I think their name comes from the fact that they're all morons AND like to smoke a bong . .

Quote:
Was HI always this liberal? California wasn't always liberal. Up until the late 80s it was still somewhat conservative. California use to be a very conservative state and had good gun laws at one time. Heck they had concealed carry before most states even though it was may issue when most states had no programs at all.
Here's a thread I started concerning Cali . .

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=550826

( it did start out as thread about the dialect there though )

Quote:
The California of the 1960s was A LOT DIFFERENT than it is today.
Really ?

You seem to forget that the 'flower power' wave also started from there . .

Quote:
FL seems to be headed down the same path with all the muds and freaks moving here. In 10 years I think it will be like California.
I hear the 'Latin Americans' ( how could it different ? ) are also heavily present there . .

No wonder in this case too since Florida is the first piece of land on U.S.-American soil in reach of countries like Puerto Rico or Cuba . .

Old September 3rd, 2018 #14
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Ain't it funny that the groids mostly spell it "muh dickkk" ?

In reference to . .

You know what . .

They use every chance to verbally piss on Euro-America . .

. . which they mostly spell AmeriKKKa anyway . .

Poor "oppressed black folks" . .

. .

For the record , groids ( from which the "muh dick" phrase stems . .) wouldn't have a problem with that. . .

They do not need ANY excuse to 'muh dick' Aryan broads . .

For the record , didn't you find it necessary to post in this thread as long as the topic was still relevant ?

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=550559

A whole thread I dedicated to über-hot summers . .

Sunny Afternoon - The Kinks (Lyrics)

Especially as a resident of Florida . . The 'sunshine state' . .

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=11

Sorry pal , but what have those Moranbong about themselves that fascinates you ? ?

For the record , I think their name comes from the fact that they're all morons AND like to smoke a bong . .

You Got Beef? - Chuckie Akenz

Here's a thread I started concerning Cali . .

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=550826

( it did start out as thread about the dialect there though )

Really ?

You seem to forget that the 'flower power' wave also started from there . .

Scott Mckenzie-San Fransisco Lyrics

I hear the 'Latin Americans' ( how could it different ? ) are also heavily present there . .

No wonder in this case too since Florida is the first piece of land on U.S.-American soil in reach of countries like Puerto Rico or Cuba . .
That's true the hippies started there but the state as a whole still countered the places like LA and San Fran and able to out vote them. Then more liberals, and muds especially moved in that outnumbers the rest. Same thing happened to Colorado the last 8 years.

I used the Muh Dikk phrase as a joke. It's wrong to try and hit on women that are taken. I do have some standards.

Moranbong or Moran Hill is named after a hill in a park in Pyongyang.

I dunno, their music is good and they look really cute in those old time nurses like hats and they're slender and some of them like Jo Kuk-hyang have really light skin, cute smile and pretty faces but don't look like muds or the dark skinned Koreans and Asians like the Hawaiian people that are ugly.

Old September 29th, 2018 #15
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
That's true the hippies started there but the state as a whole still countered the places like LA and San Fran and able to out vote them. Then more liberals, and muds especially moved in that outnumbers the rest. Same thing happened to Colorado the last 8 years.

I used the Muh Dikk phrase as a joke. It's wrong to try and hit on women that are taken. I do have some standards.

Moranbong or Moran Hill is named after a hill in a park in Pyongyang.

I dunno, their music is good and they look really cute in those old time nurses like hats and they're slender and some of them like Jo Kuk-hyang have really light skin, cute smile and pretty faces but don't look like muds or the dark skinned Koreans and Asians like the Hawaiian people that are ugly.
Jeff , for the record , pointing your attention to this thread . .

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551472

If you don't mind ?

Thanks . .

Thread