VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 17th, 2005 #1
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Default Leo Frank: Jew rapist got what he deserved

Here the ADL lies about the summary justice imposed on Jew rapist Leo Frank. Remember poor Mary Phagan, his victim! Fight the Jew and his lies!

http://www.adl.org/ADL_Opinions/Anti.../leo_frank.htm

Quote:
Lessons of the Leo Frank Case Still Relevant
By Abraham H. Foxman
Abraham H. Foxman is National Director of the Anti-Defamation League and Author of Never Again?: The Threat of The New Anti-Semitism (HarperSanFrancisco)

Posted: August 16, 2005
August 17, 2005 marks the 90th anniversary of the lynching of Leo Frank by an anti-Semitic mob in Marietta, Georgia. In 1913 Frank was arrested, tried and convicted of murder, but the results of the trial, and subsequent lynching remain tangible reminders of what America was like in the not too long ago. A New York native, Leo Frank was a manager for the National Pencil Company of Atlanta, Georgia when he was falsely accused of murdering a 14-year-old employee, Mary Phagan. The murder of Mary Phagan was the catalyst for one of the most virulent anti-Semitic episodes in American history. Frank, a northern Jew, was arrested, indicted and tried for Phagan's murder without evidence. His trial was a spectacle; threats, intimidation, and a boisterous crowd outside chanting "kill the Jew" and "hang the Jew" could easily be heard through the courtroom's open windows. When all was said and done, Leo Frank was condemned to death by hanging.After the Georgia appellate courts and the U.S. Supreme Court rejected numerous appeals, the Governor of Georgia commuted Frank's sentence to life imprisonment, sparking riots in Atlanta. The "Jeffersonian", a racist weekly newspaper, urged that Frank not be allowed to escape "justice". That same month, Frank's throat was slashed by a fellow inmate.Less then a month after he survived the assassination attempt, Leo Frank was abducted from prison by a group of 30 men, calling themselves the Knights of Mary Phagan. The mob drove Frank to Marietta, Georgia, Mary Phagan's hometown, and lynched him from an oak tree. Leo Frank remains the only Jewish person ever to be lynched in the United States.
The lessons of the Frank case are as clear today as they were 90 years ago; the diversity that makes America unique is too often used as a scapegoat in difficult times. The violence and intimidation against minorities that was responsible for Frank's murder is still a modern concern as we were reminded with the horrific racist murder of James Byrd Jr. in Texas, the homophobic murder of Matthew Shepard in Wyoming, the bias-motivated murder of Yankel Rosenbaum in Crown Heights, and after the September 11th, 2001 terror attacks against the U.S., with a series of violent attacks against people of Muslim, Arab and Sikh backgrounds. Leo Frank's story is a cry for acceptance. Too often people are quick to blame the "outsider" and violent hate crimes are too often the result. It was through ADL's campaign to exonerate Frank that The Georgia State Board of Pardons and Paroles officially pardoned him on March 11, 1986, 73 years after his conviction.
Leo Frank was buried in Mount Carmel Cemetery, Ridgewood, New York. ADL unveiled a memorial to Leo Frank in tribute to the 90th anniversary of his trial on October 20, 2003. The Anti-Defamation League, founded in 1913, is the world's leading organization fighting anti-Semitism through programs and services that counteract hatred, prejudice and bigotry

Old August 17th, 2005 #2
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

I am wondering what all the Jews reading and monitoring this web page think about this perverted Jew Leo Frank and how he received justice for his crime. Or better yet what do you think of poor Mary Phagan?

Ah, Jews dont think of their victims any more than the vampire bat thinks of the cow whose blood he sucks. The animal acts according to its nature. A Jew has to live right? Just like an IDF trooper shooting a Palestinian kid in the nuts.

Old August 18th, 2005 #3
KATIEW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
I am wondering what all the Jews reading and monitoring this web page think about this perverted Jew Leo Frank and how he received justice for his crime. Or better yet what do you think of poor Mary Phagan?

Ah, Jews dont think of their victims any more than the vampire bat thinks of the cow whose blood he sucks. The animal acts according to its nature. A Jew has to live right? Just like an IDF trooper shooting a Palestinian kid in the nuts.
AE, God you must be running out of stuff to write about the jooz so you dig up stuff from 1900-ish when?

As far as the IDF shooting a kid in the nuts (show me a reliable link), I say, too bad it wasn't higher up...like the heart or head? aye?

Old August 18th, 2005 #4
Border Ruffian

Quote:

Pretty sad race that finds it's martyrs and heroes in rapists and murderers of children.

People need to know about the origins of the ADL. Police departments need backgound information on this group.

Old August 18th, 2005 #5
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Poor, persecuted Jew rapist/killer. And people demanding, and taking it upon themselves to see that he paid for his crimes. What a sad chapter in U.S history, itz. Well at least we have the ADL to set us straight, and remind us of the horrors of this vicious display of anti-semitism.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Last edited by The Barrenness; August 18th, 2005 at 04:59 PM.

Old August 18th, 2005 #6
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by KATIEW
AE, God you must be running out of stuff to write about the jooz so you dig up stuff from 1900-ish when?
?
Did you not see that it's the 90th birthday of dead Leo, or some such, and your Jewboy Abe Fox says it's time for you to make a donation? You know that you bottom rung Jews only count as breeders, cannon fodder, or money producers for fatcat Jews like Abe Fox.

Quote:
As far as the IDF shooting a kid in the nuts (show me a reliable link), I say, too bad it wasn't higher up...like the heart or head? aye?
Hateful Jewess! Look at the hate folks. Amazing what a hater of children you are. Simply amazing.

Old August 18th, 2005 #7
John Bender
Banned

Default The Real Story

The real story of Leo Frank

http://judicial-inc.biz/MiscPics.htm

Quote:
Leo Franks was a bisexual pedophile, and a drug addict, who managed a pencil factory in Atlanta via 1913. One day he drugged a 13 yr. old employee named Mary Phagan, and then brutally raped and murdered her.
Frank, and a handyman, drag the body to the basement where they were going to burn it in the factory furnace the next day. That night a watchman finds the body - calls the police - Franks is arrested - found guilty and sentenced to hang. The governor commutes the sentence and Marietta finest families broke into jail and lynched him

Today the Jewish community hails Leo Franks as a innocent martyr - a victim of anti-Semitism

Old August 18th, 2005 #8
Mechanic
White Minority

Default The truth about the ADL-Law Enforcement DVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Border Ruffian
Pretty sad race that finds it's martyrs and heroes in rapists and murderers of children.

People need to know about the origins of the ADL. Police departments need backgound information on this group.
Check out NV's M.Medieros' many video/DVD productions.The Law Enforcement Outreach educational dvd,produced by Medieros and funded by the Boston Unit of NV,was mailed out cross-country to 1,000 various law enforcement offices.

Old August 19th, 2005 #9
The_skunk

Poor Leo !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eichmann
The real story of Leo Frank

http://judicial-inc.biz/MiscPics.htm

Leo Franks was a bisexual pedophile, and a drug addict, who managed a pencil factory in Atlanta via 1913. One day he drugged a 13 yr. old employee named Mary Phagan, and then brutally raped and murdered her

This wasn't that long after the civil war, Atlanta had been ravaged by Jewish carpetbaggers. Atlanta had their 12 and 13 yr old children working for Jews, and they took advantage of kids.

Leo Frank did a number of young girls. The leading citizens of Atlanta (religious, political, old money, war heros) actually broke into a prison, dragged the Jew out, and hung him.

If you got DSL - here is great page

Old August 19th, 2005 #10
Border Ruffian

The essence of chutzpah. These people don't shy away from the horrible transgressions committed by one of their own. They're not embarrassed in any way. They're angry! They're angry at US. They're furious that one of their own got caught. These people despised Mary Phagan for being raped and killed, and despised her family for their grief.

They form an organization in the memory of a tribesman who was justly punished for unspeakable crimes. This organization goes on to work hard at destroying our country and punishing individual whites for their thoughts. They put a great deal of money, work, and time into it. Now this organization even instructs police departments on policy.

I still remember a Pierce report where he mentioned that the ADL's liason to law-enforcement was Mira Lansky, Meir Lansky's granddaughter. Found it hard to believe until I looked into it.

This is what jews are about. You can't trust them or take anything they issue at face value. Ever.

Old August 19th, 2005 #11
Border Ruffian

That photo is interesting. I'd like to know the names of the the men right up front in that photo. Especially the one in the coveralls on the right, and the one holding the camera at far left. History is stranger than fiction.

Wonder if the local b'nai thought it would be a good idea to make an appearance, for local posterity's sake. "Yeah ah know, we was there too" says the local jew. They're not shy.

Old August 19th, 2005 #12
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

Default The essence of chutzpah

The major irony of this issue is that non-jews are supposed to forget about their own blood and be primarily concerned with the jew, because jews are the center of the universe and no one else is allowed to grieve for their own. Jews are g*d in fact. The ADL shows that jews look after their own -- we are supposed to do the opposite. Hypocrisy anyone?

The lesser irony is the spectacle of normally nigger-championing jews insisting here that, no really, it really was the nigger janitor who done this deed. Go figure.

Around the same time that kikes were setting up the ADL to commemorate the satisfactory rape and murder of Mary Phagan, another group of kikes was forming the NAACP to help ensure that 13 yo White girls would continue to suffer the same fate in the years to come. And we let these shits breathe the same air as us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Border Ruffian
The essence of chutzpah. These people don't shy away from the horrible transgressions committed by one of their own. They're not embarrassed in any way. They're angry! They're angry at US. They're furious that one of their own got caught. These people despised Mary Phagan for being raped and killed, and despised her family for their grief.

They form an organization in the memory of a tribesman who was justly punished for unspeakable crimes. This organization goes on to work hard at destroying our country and punishing individual whites for their thoughts. They put a great deal of money, work, and time into it. Now this organization even instructs police departments on policy.

I still remember a Pierce report where he mentioned that the ADL's liason to law-enforcement was Mira Lansky, Meir Lansky's granddaughter. Found it hard to believe until I looked into it.

This is what jews are about. You can't trust them or take anything they issue at face value. Ever.

Unplug the Jewtube NOW. / My ideology: [1][2] / "Race is real. The Holocaust is a social construct." - Alex Linder.

Old August 19th, 2005 #13
KATIEW

Quote:
Hateful Jewess! Look at the hate folks. Amazing what a hater of children you are. Simply amazing.
AE, you are so darn predictable. I said that just for you, because I knew that you would respond just as you did above. You do NOT condemn the merciless slaughter of Jewish children, but boo hoo the pali killer children. Just wanted to point out to all of the browsers here what a fake and liar and hypocrite you are. You are probably some middle aged fart who has nothing to do but write crap about the jooz. Get a life, will ya?

Old August 20th, 2005 #14
Screwface

Quote:
AE, you are so darn predictable. I said that just for you, because I knew that you would respond just as you did above. You do NOT condemn the merciless slaughter of Jewish children, but boo hoo the pali killer children. Just wanted to point out to all of the browsers here what a fake and liar and hypocrite you are. You are probably some middle aged fart who has nothing to do but write crap about the jooz. Get a life, will ya?
who's mercilessly slaughtering jewish children? you're the one championing the slaughter of children, as you wished a bullet would have hit a child in the heart or head, can you read what you write? from looking at what you've written here you are seemingly a seriously hateful, dangerous and miserable person.

Old August 20th, 2005 #15
Dan Allan

Quote:
Leo Frank remains the only Jewish person ever to be lynched in the United States.
Really? That's too bad. We'll have to do something about that.

Old August 20th, 2005 #16
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_skunk

Leo Frank did a number of young girls. The leading citizens of Atlanta (religious, political, old money, war heros) actually broke into a prison, dragged the Jew out, and hung him.

I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot of this type of thing before it's over and done with.

-Yankee Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old August 21st, 2005 #17
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_skunk

If you got DSL - here is great page

WOW!!! I finally took some time to look that web site over! I had always known that it was because of Frank that the ADL was founded...but I never really read about this poor girl's ordeal.

The Leo Frank case

It would've been a better ending if they would've GASSED Frank...but I guess they just used what they had at the moment! Thanks again for posting the link to that story! Nothing I like more than a happy ending! :cheers:

-Yankee Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old August 21st, 2005 #18
Mechanic
White Minority

Quote:
Another DIRTY F*CKING JEW,twisting words,and generally being a untrustworthy,cowardly,snake.

Old August 21st, 2005 #19
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

This part I found sad:

"June 20, 1915
In his last day in office, Georgia governor John Slaton commuted the sentence of Leo Frank, from death to life in prison.

Governor Slaton announced the commutation from hanging to life imprisonment, and all hell broke loose in Atlanta.

The militia was called out, and thrown around the governor's mansion, seven miles from the heart of the city, and martial law was declared. Hundreds of automobile loads of armed men raced through the streets to the executive home, where the mob trampled the grounds, screamed at the curtained windows, and hurled itself vainly against the militia's bayonets"

Why sad? Sad, because I know the White community (If it even exists) could never act this honorably today. What could the jew and the corrupt government do today that would bring a city to act as did these good White men?

Enkidu

Old August 21st, 2005 #20
prozak

Quote:
Or better yet what do you think of poor Mary Phagan?
Is that last name similar to Fagen, as in a common Jewish name? Was this Jew on Jew rape?

Thread