VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 18th, 2021 #21
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
"Freedom House" is a despicable, anti-white, warmongering, jew-run NGO that will attack any person or country that it considers a threat to the nefarious globalist jewish agenda. In my thread about the jew-backed rapeugee invasion of Europe, I wrote about how these "Freedom" crooks agitate against Hungary because the Hungarian people don't want to be overrun by third-world rapists and murderers.

Just the fact that "Freedom House" is run by people named Jeffrey Hirschberg and Michael J. Abramowitz should be enough to set off alarm bells.
u.s. prisons are some of the worst in the world, considering what Maria Butina was put through in one of them. The shining beacon of freedom America incarcerates the highest percentage of its own population, more than any other country in the world. I suppose "Freedom House" has little to say about that?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old March 30th, 2021 #22
Alex Him

Smile

Maria Butina presented a fund "We do not abandon our people"

The member of the Commission for Security and Cooperation with the Public Monitoring Commission for the Protection of Human Rights in Places of Forced Detention of the Public Chamber of the Russian Federation, the member of the Expert Council under the Presidential Ombudsman for the President of the Russian Federation Maria Butina presented her foundation "We do not abandon our people", the purpose of which is to return to the homeland of Russians who were imprisoned abroad, as well as the struggle for the rights of compatriots, journalists, media workers who find themselves in a difficult life situation in other countries.

"The main task of the fund is to fight for the rights of our fellow citizens on the sites of international law, such as the ECHR, UN, PACE, OSCE.

On March 10, 2021, we received a notification of the official registration of the Maria Butina fund "We do not abandon our people" from the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation, - told Butina at the presentation of the Fund, which took place in the press center of the International Information Agency "Russia Today".

The source of information - https://mariabutina.ru/entry/mariya-...oih-ne-brosaem

Butina spoke about the first project of the fund "We do not abandon our people"

Helping Latvian journalists who have come under persecution by the local authorities due to cooperation with the Russian media will be the first large project of the Foundation "We do not abandon our people", said Maria Butina.

“I ask everyone not to remain indifferent, you can help: someone with a word, someone with a deed, someone with a ruble. I believe that it is our duty to help our fellow citizens, our compatriots who find themselves in a difficult life situation in Latvia. The first project of the foundation is to help seven Latvian journalists who found themselves in a situation of Latvian persecution," - Butina said at the presentation of the Fund, which took place in the press center of the International Information Agency "Russia Today".

The source of information - https://mariabutina.ru/entry/butina-...oih-ne-brosaem

Thread