Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 18th, 2021 #1
Ryan LiarKiIIer
Banned

Default Creator of AstraZeneca vaccine dies of Mad Cow disease.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...lga-dies-at-61

José Baselga, a renowned cancer doctor who led AstraZeneca Plc’s oncology research-and-development arm, has died.

A fellow of the American Association for Cancer Research, Baselga died of Creutzfeldt-Jacob Disease, a rapidly progressive neurodegenerative disorder, according to a Spanish news report. He was 61.

Baselga has been in charge of developing AstraZeneca’s cancer drugs since Chief Executive Officer Pascal Soriot tapped him in 2019 in his bid to transform the drugmaker into a leader in the lucrative field. The company invested almost $7 billion that year in a Daiichi Sankyo Co. drug that Baselga studied extensively at a top U.S. medical center.

“He set our Oncology R&D function on a remarkable trajectory,” Soriot said in a statement Sunday. “His visionary leadership, deep scientific expertise and strategic insight have delivered so many achievements that we can all be proud of and that will benefit patients’ lives in the years to come.”

Baselga championed the company’s work with Daiichi-Sankyo in relation to the clinical development of two cancer drugs: Enhertu (trastuzumab deruxtecan) and datopotamab deruxtecan. He led a team to acceleratescience in antibody-drug conjugates, cell therapy, epigenetics, as well as new cancer treatments, the company said.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astra_(weapon)

Quote:
In Hinduism, an astra (Sanskrit: अस्त्र) was a supernatural weapon, presided over by a specific deity and imbued with spiritual and occult powers that caused its effect or impact. Later the word came to denote any weapon which was used by releasing it from one's hand (e.g. an arrow), as opposed to being used while held like a sword (Shastra). In Ramayana and Mahabharata, Arjuna had more astras than any other warrior. Various texts have stated that Arjuna possessed almost all astras except Narayanastra.[1][2]

Old April 18th, 2021 #2
Dawn Cannon

That's fantastic, what an apt death.

I hope he was in agony. Just think of all the animals he personally tortured, and was responsible for torturing, during his disgusting satanic life.

Old April 18th, 2021 #3
Stronza

Where does it say that he is the developer of the vaccine? I seem unable to find this. He developed cancer drugs is what I read.

Anyway, dying of mad cow disease - what karma, after all the testing done on hapless animals.

Old April 19th, 2021 #4
Ryan LiarKiIIer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronza View Post
Where does it say that he is the developer of the vaccine? I seem unable to find this. He developed cancer drugs is what I read.

Anyway, dying of mad cow disease - what karma, after all the testing done on hapless animals.
Quote:
Baselga championed the company’s work with Daiichi-Sankyo in relation to the clinical development of two cancer drugs: Enhertu (trastuzumab deruxtecan) and datopotamab deruxtecan. He led a team to accelerate science in antibody-drug conjugates, cell therapy, epigenetics, as well as new cancer treatments, the company said.

he may have been involved with this, i posted this from godlikeproductions which is a Jew site but they do have a lot of good links, but the liars are everywhere lying all the time but at least part of this is true.

Old April 19th, 2021 #5
Stewart Meadows

As I've said before on this forum, I think it's remarkable how all these harmful COVID vaccines from around the world were developed by jews.

Pfizer's CEO Albert Bourla is a "Greek" jew, and its head scientist Mikael Dolsten is a "Swedish" jew who also spreads multicultural, anti-white propaganda. Moderna's chief medical officer is the pissraeli jew Tal Zaks, and the director of the Gamaleya Research Institute of Epidemiology and Microbiology (which developed Russia's COVID vaccine Sputnik V) is the jew Alexander Gintsburg.

Jewish newspapers and news sites brag about this, just look at the following articles:

Three Jews on a mission to develop a coronavirus vaccine

https://www.jpost.com/50-most-influe...vaccine-642120

Mikael Dolsten, the Jewish immigrant leading Pfizer’s vaccine charge, hopes the US stays a melting pot

https://www.jta.org/2020/11/16/healt...-a-melting-pot

But what about the now-infamous AstraZeneca, you ask? Is that also controlled by jews?

From what I can tell, AstraZeneca has gentile frontmen, but as always, if you take a closer look, you will discover that jews are somehow involved. Have you heard of Hugo Sigman? The jewish news site JTA has published an article about him today:

Quote:
Prominent Argentine businessman calls Jewish pharmaceutical CEO a ‘Moishe’ in anti-Semitic post

APRIL 19, 2021 2:53 PM

(JTA) — The businessman known as Buenos Aires’ “King of Meat” singled out three Argentine Jewish businessmen in social media posts, including one with an anti-Semitic epithet.

Alberto Samid — who founded a butcher company and fast food chain and in the late 1980s was an adviser to Argentine President Carlos Menem — published photos of Marcos Galperín, founder of the e-commerce giant Mercado Libre; Gustavo Grobocopatel, CEO of the Los Grobo agricultural company; and Hugo Sigman, CEO of the Insud pharmaceutical conglomerate.

“These PAISANOS are all the same. The first two made their money here and went to live to Uruguay. The other rat gives our vaccines to the gringos,” Samid wrote on Twitter, the last description applying to Sigman. Insud has been involved in the production of Astra-Zeneca COVID-19 vaccines.
https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/prom...i-semitic-post

Old April 19th, 2021 #6
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Just think of all the animals he personally tortured, and was responsible for torturing, during his disgusting satanic life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronza View Post
Thank you, Dawn and Stronza, for sparing a thought for these animals.

Old April 19th, 2021 #7
Ryan LiarKiIIer
Banned

well Astra zeneca has the usual '666' corporate logo, Stewart can give you a rundown on the jewish designers of all these 666 corporate logos.

no matter how you cut it, this is something very bad.

it either means prions are being strewn about the labs there in research or Israel is using prions to assassinate people. Which means they are probably putting prions in the vaccines.

https://rense.com/general96/are-weap...9-vaccines.php

Old April 19th, 2021 #8
Ryan LiarKiIIer
Banned

i will say although the original article does not say he developed the vaccine, this article more clearly states his role in the development

https://www.barrons.com/articles/ast...ls-51606902168

kind of sounds like he was head of cancer R&D but also helped out with the COVID vaccine

Old April 21st, 2021 #9
Skinhead Zack

All the other pharmaceutical terrorists and NWO scum like Bill Gates also need to die a painful death, every single one of them

Old April 21st, 2021 #10
Skinhead Zack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan LiarKiIIer View Post
well Astra zeneca has the usual '666' corporate logo, Stewart can give you a rundown on the jewish designers of all these 666 corporate logos.

no matter how you cut it, this is something very bad.
i
it either means prions are being strewn about the labs there in research or Israel is using prions to assassinate people. Which means they are probably putting prions in the vaccines.

https://rense.com/general96/are-weap...9-vaccines.php
Satanic logo as the usual case with Illuminati companies. these pharma companies need to be declared as terrorists officially. of course that won't happen. because the Jews control them and government.. they will be seen as the saviours of mankind no matter how many innocent people and animals they torture and kill with their genocidal bioweapon. those who died at the hands of psychopaths, may they rest in peace.

America teamed up with China to release the Coronavirus, from which the Chinks are profiting. in the hope that the Chinese will fight with them against Russia in the coming World War III (could be possible with the Biden administration).

But Russia could kick America's ass anyway. there's also North Korea standing firm against Jew World Order. WWIII, perhaps it'll happen within the next few years. and that's when we'll pay them back.. with honour and loyalty comes our victory.

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; April 21st, 2021 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Invalid URL link, Adding More Words

Old April 24th, 2021 #11
Ryan LiarKiIIer
Banned

well this is probably the scariest article i've ever read so far because...

mad cow disease is contagious as fuck. the vaccinated people are going to be shedding prions like mad.

my guess is they DO have some sort of actual vaccine for the 5% that aren't going to die or whatever.

but mad cow disease is 100% fatal. there is no cure, there is no treatment, nobody survives it.

oh, sorry , correction. there IS one known treatment for Mad Cow disease:

Hydroxychloroquine.

Old April 24th, 2021 #12
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan LiarKiIIer View Post
well this is probably the scariest article i've ever read so far because...

mad cow disease is contagious as fuck. the vaccinated people are going to be shedding prions like mad.

my guess is they DO have some sort of actual vaccine for the 5% that aren't going to die or whatever.

but mad cow disease is 100% fatal. there is no cure, there is no treatment, nobody survives it.

oh, sorry , correction. there IS one known treatment for Mad Cow disease:

Hydroxychloroquine.
Don't they just hate that stuff, hydroxychloroquine.

I read that the globalist scientist bloke, Baselga, probably died within a month and 2 weeks of the inception of his mad cow disease. (copying off sheeple speak - did you notice they always say "my whatever disease", as if they are proud of it in some way.)

Old February 10th, 2024 #13
Dawn Cannon

Bloodyhell. We need to save this article from Andrew.

Quote:
The Science Discovers What to Inject to Produce Alzheimer’s in Healthy People

The lesson here is: don’t inject growth hormone from a cadaver.

I wasn’t going to do that anyway, but in case you were: don’t do it.

Quote:
https://www.theguardian.com/society/...suggests-study

Alzheimer’s can be spread from human to human through rare medical accidents, research suggests, although experts stress there is no evidence the disease can be passed between people through everyday activities or routine care.

Researchers say a handful of people who received human growth hormone from the pituitary glands of deceased donors have gone on to develop early onset Alzheimer’s – likely because the hormones used were contaminated with proteins that seeded the disease in their brains.

“We’re not suggesting for a moment you can catch Alzheimer’s disease. This is not transmissible in the sense of a viral or bacterial infection,” said Prof John Collinge, co-author of the study and director of the MRC Prion Unit.

“It’s only when people have been accidentally inoculated, essentially, with human tissue or extracts of human tissue containing these seeds, which is thankfully a very rare and unusual circumstance.”

The team say the new work adds weight to the idea that Alzheimer’s has similarities with prion diseases, including in the mechanism by which the proteins involved spread across the brain.

Prion diseases, which include Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD), kuru and BSE, are caused by infectious, misfolding proteins which propagate in the brain. These diseases typically occur spontaneously, however more rarely they can arise from a genetic mutation, or be transmitted via infected brain or nervous tissue.

Writing in the journal Nature Medicine, Collinge and colleagues report how between 1959 and 1985, at least 1,848 patients in the UK received human growth hormone extracted from the pituitary glands of cadavers.

However, the practice was banned in 1985 after it emerged some patients subsequently died of CJD as a result of hormone samples contaminated with CJD-causing proteins.

Of the 80 such cases in the UK, some were also found to have a protein called amyloid-beta in their brains when they died – a hallmark of Alzheimer’s disease. While it was unclear if they would have gone on to develop symptoms of Alzheimer’s, other research showed amyloid-beta was present in some of the hormone batches, and that these triggered Alzheimer’s-like disease if administered to mice.

Researchers have reported findings from all eight people referred to the National Prion Clinic between 2017 and 2022.

All received human growth hormone from cadavers, but did not have CJD. Five had dementia symptoms meeting clinical criteria for Alzheimer’s disease, with onset as young as 38 years old. Three of these patients had brain scans consistent with the diagnosis, while two had biomarkers that met criteria for Alzheimer’s.
Has science gone too far?

https://dailystormer.in/the-science-...ealthy-people/

Old February 10th, 2024 #14
Dawn Cannon

So many people here in BritZOG are getting "dementia" now, or should I say the dementia is becoming observable in 2024.

Visited my homeland to attend a vaxx stage 4 cancer death (my father, 3rd booster, heartbreaking, he was a true patriarch and altogether decent human).

It's fucking tragic up there, spent a lot of time at the funeral listening about other peoples' losses since 2020.

I've noticed these "dementia" cases keep popping up and have already attended one funeral.

A notable person was missing from my father's funeral with apologies sent from his wife. They say, and I've heard this before and seen it in someone else, the person started just standing in his fields, staring around. It starts going downhill after that. Poor bloke, i've known him since he was a lad.

Ah, but was he vaxxed, you might ask yourself.

For certain, I would answer you. There is just one person in that place who I know for sure will not have been tricked into the covAIDS bullshit. At least I hope not. I'm currently on the case.

Old February 10th, 2024 #15
Ray Allan

Sorry to hear about your father, Dawn. This evil plan's results are really becoming evident now. I think my father who died last year got the clot-shot, but he was 85 with preexisting health problems. I don't know if the shot accelerated all of it, but anything is possible. My mother, who died in 2018, was a nurse and physician's assistant who was keenly aware of what various meds could do. She was on several of them at the time of her death. She probably would have been very suspicious of the scamdemic and all had she been around in 2020. Those of us who did not fall for it should be very thankful.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Thread