VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 11th, 2017 #41
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Shouldn't it be UNITE THE WHITE?
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old August 11th, 2017 #42
Alex Linder
Administrator

We'll make this the main rally thread. If there are any others, I can merge them here. I will not be around after early Saturday, so doing this now.

Old August 11th, 2017 #43
notmenomore

Default Federal judge rules rally will be permitted for Lee Park!

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/lo...2e0cf9488.html

Kwaps and others are getting ready

Old August 11th, 2017 #44
notmenomore

Default Kessler on today's court ruling, the rally, and the White Nation

https://twitter.com/themaddimension?lang=en

see video.

Old August 11th, 2017 #47
remnant

Default streams

Torchlit rally looked Epic, wish I was there.

Old August 11th, 2017 #49
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

The folks in these livestreams look very clean cut and serious, very good.

Take notice of the disnifo: the pic in 'Vice' is of people that look nothing like the ones who showed up, and the numbers (500 WN vs. 3000 Whitey haters) are likely incorrect as well, or the attacks that already have occurred would've come out differently (if the WN activists were really that outnumbered):

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/d...nd-on-virginia

Old August 11th, 2017 #50
Ironguard1940

Default Unite the Right wins First Amendment lawsuit, will rally in Lee Park

http://www.nbc12.com/story/36119820/...nts-injunction

Last edited by Ironguard1940; August 11th, 2017 at 10:52 PM.

Old August 11th, 2017 #51
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default This is Where the Livestream of Tomorrow's Event Will Be

Here is the YT Livestream Channel for tomorrow, will be on all day:

Old August 11th, 2017 #52
Ironguard1940

Default Good night reds

I understand there was a fight after the torch rally and the badly outnumbered antifa got their asses handed to them. GOOD, GOOD, GOOD. As Jason Kessler posted, Whites are not going to take shit, we will dish it out.

Old August 11th, 2017 #53
Ironguard1940

Default This rally is a link for larger rallies and political power

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
The folks in these livestreams look very clean cut and serious, very good.

Take notice of the disnifo: the pic in 'Vice' is of people that look nothing like the ones who showed up, and the numbers (500 WN vs. 3000 Whitey haters) are likely incorrect as well, or the attacks that already have occurred would've come out differently (if the WN activists were really that outnumbered):

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/d...nd-on-virginia
This article wasn't referring to this 'pre-game' torch rally, but tomorrow's rally. And the people that were at the torch rally and will be at tomorrow's rally are serious, clean cut and intend to win. They are not in this to role play or as a hobby. Our existence as a race is at stake. Play time has been long since over.

Old August 11th, 2017 #54
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
This article wasn't referring to this 'pre-game' torch rally, but tomorrow's rally.
No kidding. That was my point.

They were depicting in MSM the majority of people who would be at the rally as pointy hat wearing retarded Kluckers by showing a pic of such from another event.

Yet the people at the pre-rally--who are there to be at tomorrow's rally, duh--looked nothing like that.

The point further stated: The cameras in MAIN STREAM media will be pointed at any and all Kluckers and similar, and will downplay how many serious, sober minded, intelligent people are there as well.

The Live-Streams and alt media will be the sources for what is really going on.

The other point was how they fudge the numbers. I do not believe there are only 200-500 Whites and 3000 Antis coming, those numbers are likely deflated on the White end and inflated on the Anti end.

Old August 12th, 2017 #55
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

The MSM can't decide how many White people or how many Antis are coming, numbers wildly different from story to story, lol.

Now it's 1000 Whites vs. 2000 antis:

".. The city estimates that 1,000 or more people are expected to be at the rally and that they will be met by about 2,000 counter-protesters.."

Old August 12th, 2017 #56
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default White Man as Boogie Man--Wal-Mart po po Call

"..Earlier in the day, police responded to a call at the Wal-Mart on U.S. 29 after someone allegedly brandished a weapon. Police, however, said that Unite the Right speaker Chris Cantwell was legally carrying a handgun and did not point it at anyone.."

I guess while they're erasing history they can also pretend that a licensed handgun is not okay either.

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/lo...33c42fb49.html

And here is Sullivan's (President of the University of VA) spin on the violence at the Rotunda, from same article:

"...I am deeply saddened and disturbed by the hateful behavior displayed by torch-bearing protestors that marched on our Grounds this evening. I strongly condemn the unprovoked assault on members of our community, including University personnel who were attempting to maintain order," she said. "...*The violence displayed on Grounds is intolerable and is entirely inconsistent with the University’s values.."

Footage, please, as I doubt it was unprovoked. Almost all similar incidents start with Antis becoming physically confrontational first.

Speaking of hateful: all the City Officials who are tweeting about the event have terrible things to say about Whites in attendance. 'Hateful behavior', if you will. They aren't saying anything about the opposition and their behavior being at all disturbing.

Old August 12th, 2017 #57
cillian

[note, the media has turned this into a white nationalist rally, they were actually saying "you will not replace us"]
[also note, this is the day before the rally]

White nationalist rally at University of Virginia

Hundreds of US white nationalists have rallied at the University of Virginia, protesting against plans to remove a statue of a confederate general.
The group waved torches and chanted "Jews will not replace us" and "white lives matter" as they marched through the Charlottesville university.
There were clashes with counter-protesters, while the local mayor condemned the march as racist.

A larger "Unite the Right" rally is planned in the city on Saturday.
The protesters are angered at the planned removal of a statue of General Robert E Lee from Charlottesville. Lee commanded forces of the pro-slavery Confederacy in the US Civil War.

Protest organiser Jason Kessler, who has previously accused the town of "anti-white hatred", described the event as an "incredible moment for white people who've had it up to here and aren't going to take it anymore".
Demonstrators held lit torches - which some observers described as a reference to the Ku Klux Klan - and chanted "blood and soil" and "one people, one nation, end immigration", local media reported.

The rally was met by a smaller group of counter protesters who had surrounded the university's status of Thomas Jefferson, holding a banner that read "VA Students Act Against White Supremacy".

Police had to intervene after a scuffle erupted between the two sides. One of the counter-protesters allegedly used a chemical spray on some of the marchers, the Washington Post reported.

The protest was criticised by many local residents and politicians. Charlottesville mayor Mike Signer called the march "a cowardly parade of hatred, bigotry, racism and intolerance".

He wrote on Facebook: "Everyone has a right under the First Amendment to express their opinion peaceably, so here's mine: not only as the Mayor of Charlottesville, but as a UVA [University of Virginia] faculty member and alumnus, I am beyond disgusted by this unsanctioned and despicable display of visual intimidation on a college campus."

Charlottesville is considered a liberal college town - and 86% of the county voted for Hillary Clinton in last year's presidential elections.

However, the town has become a focal point for white nationalists after the city council voted to remove a statue of General Lee.

Some observers also argue that US President Donald Trump's election to the White House re-energised the far right across the US.

The Southern Poverty Law Center, a civil rights organisation, says that "Trump's run for office electrified the radical right, which saw in him a champion of the idea that America is fundamentally a white man's country."
Last month, Ku Klux Klan supporters staged a march in Virginia - but were outnumbered by counter-protesters.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40909547

Old August 12th, 2017 #59
Alex Linder
Administrator

https://www.insidehighered.com/news/...rsity-virginia

White Nationalists Rally at University of Virginia

Hundreds march with torches, shouting "you will not replace us" and "Jews will not replace us." Skirmishes break out.
By Scott Jaschik
August 12, 2017
10 COMMENTS

Hundreds of white nationalists marched and rallied at the University of Virginia Friday night. They carried torches and chanted "you will not replace us and "Jews will not replaced us."

A major rally by various white nationalist groups -- under the name "Unite the Right" -- is planned for Charlottesville today. The city is progressive and not at all a center of white nationalism. But various groups have made Charlottesville a target because the city plans to remove a statue of Robert E. Lee from a local park. The Ku Klux Klan and supporters rallied in the city in July, causing concern at the university, but Friday night's march was on campus, and ended at the Rotunda, a hallowed space at the university.
The site of hundreds of white nationalists -- most of them white men -- with torches at night stunned many at the university, even as they were preparing for Saturday's rally.
Skirmishes broke out near the Rotunda between the white nationalists and counter-protesters, including some students.

Teresa A. Sullivan, president of the university, issued a statement late Friday.
"I am deeply saddened and disturbed by the hateful behavior displayed by torch-bearing protestors that marched on our grounds this evening. I strongly condemn the unprovoked assault on members of our community, including university personnel who were attempting to maintain order," she said. "Law enforcement continues to investigate the incident, and it is my hope that any individuals responsible for criminal acts are held accountable."

Mike Signer, the mayor of Charlottesville, issued this statement: "I have seen tonight the images of torches on the grounds of the University of Virginia. When I think of torches, I want to think of the Statue of Liberty. When I think of candelight, I want to think of prayer vigils. Today, in 2017, we are instead seeing a cowardly parade of hatred, bigotry, racism, and intolerance march down the lawns of the architect of our Bill of Rights. Everyone has a right under the First Amendment to express their opinion peaceably, so here's mine: not only as the mayor of Charlottesville, but as a UVA faculty member and alumnus, I am beyond disgusted by this unsanctioned and despicable display of visual intimidation on a college campus."

Some in Charlottesville have been trying (without success) to get courts to ban Saturday's rallies. Sullivan, in statements prior to Friday's march, has condemned the ideas behind the planned rallies, but also defended the right of the white nationalists to express their views.

"UVA is public in the most profound and meaningful sense of that word; we are committed to the public good, and we seek to recognize and represent the great diversity of the public in our commonwealth and in the country," said one earlier statement. "We believe that diversity is an essential element of excellence, and that intolerance and exclusion inhibit progress. We also support the First Amendment rights to free speech and assembly. These rights belong to the 'Unite the Right' activists who will express their beliefs, and to the many others who disagree with them."

Sullivan also urged students to stay away from the protest (then expected to be off-campus).

"One may stand up for one’s beliefs without physical confrontation. I urge students and all UVA community members to avoid the August 12 rally and avoid physical confrontation generally. There is a credible risk of violence at this event, and your safety is my foremost concern," she wrote.

Sullivan added: "Moreover, to approach the rally and confront the activists would only satisfy their craving for spectacle. They believe that your counter-protest helps their cause. One advocate of the rally said, 'We should aim to draw the SJWs [social justice warriors] out in Charlottesville and create a massive polarizing spectacle in order to draw as huge a contrast as possible. They will reveal themselves to be violent, intolerant, opposed to free speech, the insane enforcers of political correctness, etc.' The organizers of the rally want confrontation; do not gratify their desire."

The university had planned a series of discussion and talks for Saturday on the theme of "reflective conversation." Topics of talks include: “Enfranchising Citizens in the United States: A Short History,” “The Importance of Public Space for Perpetuating or Reducing Social Inequity,” and “What’s Right About Conservatives Today."

Tags
alt-right, charlottesville, christopher cantwell, richard spencer, white activism, white activists

Thread