VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old April 21st, 2021 #81
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinhead Zack View Post
It is Blacks targeting Orientals. Of course the lying media never mention the perp's actual race. it's all Whitey's fault because of slavery, holohoax, etc..

it seems to me that most Asians are believing the fake news and White people attacked them. despite their high IQ why can't they see the truth? why don't they bother to do some research on the topic themselves like we do, so they can separate the fact from fiction?
I think it's because they are unable to think outside the box, mostly due to their collectivistic cultural upbringing. and partly due to their genetics.

Collectivism eliminates one's ability to think for themselves.
Ah, the hive culture!

Old April 25th, 2021 #82
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Senate passes legislation to improve hate crime reporting

APRIL 25, 2021 1:31 PM

(JTA) — The Senate passed a bill to help law enforcement respond to hate crimes and report them to the federal government, alongside legislation that specifically combats anti-Asian hate crimes.

As anti-Semitism has risen in recent years, national Jewish organizations have urged the government to improve the hate crime reporting process.

Passed Thursday by an overwhelming bipartisan margin, the No Hate Act and COVID-19 Hate Crimes Act were spurred by a rise in anti-Asian hate crimes during the pandemic, including the mass shooting in Atlanta last month that killed eight people, including six Asian women.
(...)
“These bills reflect the growing consensus across America that enough is enough: there is no place hate in our communities,” Jonathan Greenblatt, the CEO of the Anti-Defamation League, said in a statement praising the passage of the legislation.
https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/sena...rime-reporting

Quote:
Jonathan Greenblatt, the CEO of the Anti-Defamation League
Jonathan Greenblatt. "Trust me, goyim."

Old April 29th, 2021 #83
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
The umpteenth Chinese shitbag politician who hates white people:

Lieu also defends Chinese spies in the US:

Quote:
In 2015, Lieu called for a Justice Department investigation into the arrests of several Chinese-American scientists for espionage.[60] On February 13, 2018, in a Senate Select Committee on Intelligence hearing focused on Chinese espionage in the United States, Senator Marco Rubio asked FBI Director Christopher A. Wray about the risk posed by China's students in advanced science and mathematics programs.[61][62] Lieu criticized Wray's response as "irresponsible generalizations" implying that all Chinese students and scholars were spies.[63]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Lieu

What a piece of shit.

Old April 30th, 2021 #84
Ryan LiarKiIIer
Banned

HItlers greatest Ally was Japanese, obviously all the anti chinese, anti asian faggots are Jew paid trolls trying to make any resistance to the Jews look like knuckle dragger mouth breathers who hate everyone

Old April 30th, 2021 #85
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan LiarKiIIer View Post
HItlers greatest Ally was Japanese
Yes, and the Japanese are honorable people who are constantly being attacked by the jews, as I showed in the following thread:

Jews use the "holocaust" to teach Japan about "the dangers of nationalism"

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=552084

The Chinese, on the other hand, are anti-white scum and greedy sacks of shit who admire the jews for their ability to make money and exploit people, and for that reason they're actively seeking a strong partnership with international jewry, which our lurkers can read about in the following thread:

Jewish influence in China

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=552421

Old April 30th, 2021 #86
Ryan LiarKiIIer
Banned

Quote:
Yes, and the Japanese are honorable people who are constantly being attacked by the jews, as I showed in the following thread:

The Chinese, on the other hand, are anti-white scum and greedy sacks of shit who admire the jews for their ability to make money and exploit people, and for that reason they're actively seeking a strong partnership with international jewry, which our lurkers can read about in the following thread:

bullshit, the Jews have been at War with China for long time. British fought the Opium wars for the Jew's profit, not for their own, what kind of stupids do that, to subjugate Chinese for Jewish private profits, how is China supposed to view them?

Korean War, was proxy war against Chinese. Vietnam was to get under the belly of China

Fatso Jew puppet Mike Pompeo's speech on 'War with China', immediately prior to their biological warfare attack on China

everything this evil white lardpig says is true: only it's true of the KIKES not China.

All anti chinese whites are scum, China is the last hope on this planet to smash the kikes and their white bolshevik minions

Old April 30th, 2021 #87
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
to subjugate Chinese for Jewish private profits, how is China supposed to view them?
The Chinese like the jews, which is something that jewish publications brag about:

Quote:
Chinese state media has long championed positive portrayals of the Jews
https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/a...jewish-studies

Quote:
Fatso Jew puppet Mike Pompeo's speech on 'War with China', immediately prior to their biological warfare attack on China
I think it's interesting that you use Pompeo as an example of how the jews supposedly hate China since it was the jews who got rid of Trump and his administration (which included Pompeo) by rigging the election in order to get Beijing Biden into the White House.

Quote:
All anti chinese whites are scum,
Let me ask you this: do you think it was wrong of me to criticize congressman Ted Lieu for defending Chinese spies in the US, and for bragging about how non-white immigrants are going to replace white Americans? (I assume that that's the post you were replying to when you said that "anti asian (sic) faggots are Jew paid trolls".)

Quote:
China is the last hope on this planet to smash the kikes and their white bolshevik minions
Yes, that's what a small (but very vocal) group of China-lovers on VNN seem to think. I've demolished their propaganda in several threads.

Old May 1st, 2021 #88
Stewart Meadows

The Chinese professor Jennifer Ho, who has a burning hatred of white people, has excreted the following piece:

Quote:
White supremacy is the root of all race-related violence in the US

April 8, 2021 1.02pm BST

Author
Jennifer Ho
Professor of Asian American Studies, University of Colorado Boulder

Amid the disturbing rise in attacks on Asian Americans since March 2020 is a troubling category of these assaults: Black people are also attacking Asian Americans.

White people are the main perpetrators of anti-Asian racism. But in February 2021, a Black person pushed an elderly Asian man to the ground in San Francisco; the man later died from his injuries. In another video, from New York City on March 29, 2021, a Black person pushes and beats an Asian American woman on the sidewalk in front of a doorway while onlookers observe the attack, then close their door on the woman without intervening or providing aid.

As the current president of the Association for Asian American Studies and as an ethnic studies and critical race studies professor who specializes in Asian American culture, I wanted to address the climate of anti-Asian racism I was seeing at the start of the pandemic. So in April 2020, I created a PowerPoint slide deck about anti-Asian racism that my employer, the University of Colorado Boulder, turned into a website. That led to approximately 50 interviews, workshops, talks and panel presentations that I’ve done on anti-Asian racism, specifically in the time of COVID-19.

The point I’ve made through all of those experiences is that anti-Asian racism has the same source as anti-Black racism: white supremacy. So when a Black person attacks an Asian person, the encounter is fueled perhaps by racism, but very specifically by white supremacy. White supremacy does not require a white person to perpetuate it.
(...)
The dehumanization of Asian people by U.S. society is driven by white supremacy and not by any Black person who may or may not hate Asians.

During the pandemic, “yellow peril” rhetoric that blamed China for COVID-19 led to a 150% rise in anti-Asian harassment incidents reported to police in 2020.
https://theconversation.com/white-su...-the-us-157566

It reads like satire, but apparently it's real.

https://news.yahoo.com/white-suprema...AEVZd4kO-7HkfG

Old May 1st, 2021 #89
Gladiatrix

Quote:
The Chinese professor Jennifer Ho, who has a burning hatred of white people, has excreted the following piece:

https://theconversation.com/white-su...-the-us-157566

It reads like satire, but apparently it's real.

https://news.yahoo.com/white-suprema...AEVZd4kO-7HkfG
I will spare the (((tears))) when the next gook is attacked.

"The point I’ve made through all of those experiences is that anti-Asian racism has the same source as anti-Black racism: white supremacy. So when a Black person attacks an Asian person, the encounter is fueled perhaps by racism, but very specifically by white supremacy. White supremacy does not require a white person to perpetuate it."

Old May 4th, 2021 #90
Stewart Meadows

The L.A. Times published the following piece in which some Chinese woman is kvetching about anti-Asian "racism":

Quote:
Commentary: The casual racism of mispronouncing an Asian person's name

Ashley Lee
April 6, 2021

The Times recently reported on the outcry following the L.A. theater community's Ovation Awards, where organizers mispronounced the name of an Asian American nominee and displayed a photo of the wrong actor.

If anyone doubts the racially based sting that comes with such insults to one's professional endeavors, just read the emails that rolled in to The Times after publication of our article. One reader said the Ovation reaction was just an example of "Asian victimhood." Another called it a big joke: "I thought you were writing a sketch for SNL with your article yesterday; so 'much pain and anger' that wrong photo used and name pronounced incorrectly. Hahahaha — really, audition for SNL, use that article, your [sic] sure to get hired!"

One went the extra mile to make fun of Jully (pronounced like Julie) Lee, who was nominated for her performance in East West Players' and the Fountain Theatre's "Hannah and the Dread Gazebo." Wrote the reader: "How do you say her name? Is it Jelly or Jolly?"

I was so disheartened to read these comments. The Ovation Awards' snafus — and some of our readers' reactions to the news coverage of them — are emblematic of the casual racism in the theater world and the world at large.
https://news.yahoo.com/commentary-ca...R7AQvqofBWsrHH

Yup, mispronouncing someone's name is racism.

Good grief...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
I will spare the (((tears))) when the next gook is attacked.

"The point I’ve made through all of those experiences is that anti-Asian racism has the same source as anti-Black racism: white supremacy. So when a Black person attacks an Asian person, the encounter is fueled perhaps by racism, but very specifically by white supremacy. White supremacy does not require a white person to perpetuate it."
Well, if you don't prostrate yourself before these pieces of garbage, then Demonic Possession Guy will claim that you're a "jew-paid troll".

I don't want to repeat myself, but... Good grief...

Old May 5th, 2021 #91
Stewart Meadows

Zara Abrams uses the Atlanta spa shootings to kvetch about "anti-Asian racism":

Quote:
The mental health impact of anti-Asian racism

The COVID-19 pandemic exacerbated xenophobia and bigotry toward Asian American and Pacific Islander communities. Psychologists are identifying ways to address the distress caused by that hate.

By Zara Abrams
Date created: April 9, 2021

Even before the deadly Atlanta-area spa shootings in March, Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders (AAPI) had faced nearly 4,000 hate incidents since the pandemic began, a 149% rise over the previous year (Stop AAPI Hate National Report, 2021; Anti‐Asian Prejudice March 2020, Center for the Study of Hate & Extremism). Reported episodes range from verbal harassment, insults, and jokes—such as referring to COVID-19 as the “kung flu”—to violent attacks in schools, businesses, and other public spaces.
https://www.apa.org/monitor/2021/07/...i-asian-racism

Old May 5th, 2021 #92
Ryan LiarKiIIer
Banned

Quote:

this is China. ridiculing capitalist exploiters

if we executed all the white collar criminals in the US, well.

Old May 5th, 2021 #93
Ryan LiarKiIIer
Banned

Jews are sicking their black niggers on Asians, but also sicking their white niggers on Asians as well

sicking their American niggers on the world for past 100 years

this is what they did to Germans in WWI

When Jews go to war with a race of people , their political boundaries have no meaning to Jews, that's why they hate whites in the US every bit as much as 'nazis' in Germany.

They hate whites in Russia , to them there is no difference between whites in Russia or Whites in MOntana. because Jews themselves have no national boundaries, jews in russia are jews in US are jews in Australia are jews in CAnada.

Old May 6th, 2021 #94
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Hate crimes see 73% rise in NYC, with Asians and Jews most targeted

MAY 6, 2021 3:11 PM

(JTA) — A dramatic rise in attacks on Asian-Americans has led to an overall increase in hate crimes in New York City during 2021, while the number of crimes targeting Jews decreased slightly.

Jews in New York were targeted in 54 hate crimes reported between Jan. 1 and May 2, down from 58 such crimes in the same period in 2020, according to New York Police Department figures released Monday.
https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/hate...-most-targeted

Old May 14th, 2021 #95
Stewart Meadows

Jews and jew-lackeys kvetch about how "racist" Germans are against Asians, partly because of the coronavirus (and the pro-Chinese media outlet RT eagerly republishes their PC propaganda):

Quote:
Reports of racial discrimination DOUBLE in Germany as Covid brings bubbling undercurrent of anti-Asian sentiment to the fore

Damian Wilson
is a UK journalist, ex-Fleet Street editor, financial industry consultant and political communications special advisor in the UK and EU.

13 May, 2021 19:42

Germany’s Anti-Discrimination Agency is so overwhelmed with complaints of discrimination its phone lines have been shut since October. While racism towards Asians during Covid-19 is partly to blame, the problem goes far deeper.

Germany has been rocked back on its heels by news that a surge in reported incidents of racism and other discrimination during the coronavirus pandemic has so overwhelmed the country’s Federal Anti-Discriminationation Agency that the telephone reporting system has been suspended since October.

Victims of racism are currently being asked to complete an online form or submit their issue in writing until the phone counseling lines are restored and that’s not expected until July. Feeling threatened because of your race? Write us a letter!
(...)
While the Hanau right-wing terrorist shooting spree that left 11 people dead and five others injured in two shisha bars is neither typical nor blamed on Covid-19, a more casual, specifically anti-Asian sentiment is alleged to have taken hold since the killer virus first appeared in Wuhan, China.

Was UN General-Secretary António Guterres right when he said last year he was “profoundly concerned about the rise of violence against Asians and people of Asian descent during the #COVID19 pandemic”?

Featuring in a video report on online German news outlet DW, German-Asian web designer Victoria Kure-Wu related her experience of racism since March last year. Travelling on the train she said, “At first I thought I was imagining things. Then I noticed that people would look at my face then sit somewhere else. I followed three of them just to make sure they didn’t simply get off the train. They sat in other compartments or sat in the bicycle section.”

The DW voiceover claims this as evidence of “an undercurrent of hatred” towards Germany’s Asian population. “One man even told her she should spray herself with disinfectant,” says the narrator.
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/523756-raci...y-covid-asian/

Old May 17th, 2021 #96
Stewart Meadows

Here's a recent newspaper article about the vile Chinese anchor baby birth tourism schemes that are going on in Jew York:

Quote:
Years after savage attack on newborns, birth tourism schemes thrive in NYC

By  Kerry J. Byrne and Dean Balsamini
May 15, 2021

Three years after a deranged nanny savagely stabbed three babies in a Queens “birthing center,” the assailant will not face trial – and the unregulated, makeshift maternity wards for foreign women have only multiplied in New York City.

Some immigration experts call the “birth tourism” industry that supports these baby businesses a national security threat, as they aggressively promote themselves overseas as places for mothers to give birth to instant American citizens.

Yu Fen Wang was working as a nanny at the Meibao Birthing Care Center in Flushing on Sept. 21, 2018 when she attacked three newborns, along with two adults, while screaming she was trying to kill wolves.
(...)
The Cao family has since filed a $10 million lawsuit against the Meibao Center’s operators, Xuexin Lin and Meiying Gao. The lawsuit remains active, and is pending the return of civil court judges on May 24. Their babycare center, now closed, was shoehorned into a three-family home in a residential neighborhood.

The attack opened a window into New York City’s thriving underground baby tourism industry, where moms-to-be visit the United States, often with immigration and paperwork assistance from one of these services, give birth in an American hospital, often on the taxpayer dime, and then spend weeks in recovery at one of these types of maternity centers. Often the facility is no more than a bedroom or partitioned space in a private home. The moms soon return home with their baby, a legitimate American citizen.
(...)
The Post recently found ads for more than 80 local centers, most clustered in Flushing, advertised in Chinese-language media. A visit to several of the advertised addresses revealed each one to be in a private home.

A search of the phrase “going to the USA to give birth to a baby” last week on Chinese search engine Baidu yielded 6.3 million results.

(...)
Birth tourism is “immigration fraud, a burden on the American taxpayer and a national security risk,” Marguerite Telford, director of communications for the Center for Immigration Studies in Washington D.C., told The Post.
(...)
The feds in 2015 dismantled a group of maternity centers in California and then in 2019 charged 19 individuals with running a birth tourism ring that catered to wealthy Chinese women seeking U.S. citizenship for their babies.

One of the defendants in that case, Dongyuan Li, paid cash for a $2.1 million home in Irvine, Calif. and for a $118,000 Mercedes, according to the indictment. She has since pled guilty to one count of conspiracy to commit immigration fraud and one count of visa fraud, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Central District of California.
(...)
One immigration expert said that many “birth tourists” who have their babies in the United States are wealthy and connected with the Communist party.
https://nypost.com/2021/05/15/years-...thrive-in-nyc/

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: if you're pro-Chinese, then you're a pathetic anti-white cuck.

Old May 18th, 2021 #97
Stewart Meadows

Oh look, here's yet another Chinese "professor" who gets paid for spewing out hate against white people:

Quote:
Confronting the Legacy of Anti-Asian Racism in America

Historian Erika Lee, J91, details the long ugly history of discrimination against Asian Americans, how it continues today, and what can be done about it

By Taylor McNeil
April 23, 2021

Attacks on Asian-Americans have been growing in the past year—seen most visibly in the killings in Atlanta in March. One Asian American advocacy organization reported some 3,800 anti-Asian racist incidents across the U.S. during that period—a 2,500 percent increase from previous years.
(...)
To address this growing concern—and as part of Tufts’ anti-racism initiatives—Erika Lee, J91, spoke on April 20 to a university audience about the history of discrimination against Asians in American history, and how those biases have changed but not diminished. The granddaughter of Chinese immigrants, Lee is Regents Professor, the Rudolph J. Vecoli Chair in Immigration History, and director of the Immigration History Research Center at the University of Minnesota, and author of America for Americans: A History of Xenophobia in the United States.

The acts of hatred against Asian-Americans “are not random acts perpetrated by deranged individuals,” Lee said. “They are an expression of our country’s long history of racial violence and discrimination targeting Asian-Americans and Pacific Islanders. And they are part of the same processes of systemic racism impacting Black, Indigenous, Latinx, and other peoples of color that have defined America since its founding.”
https://now.tufts.edu/articles/confr...racism-america

Old May 18th, 2021 #98
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
An enlightening video. Entertaining, too.

Old May 19th, 2021 #99
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
I went through and read all the negative reviews, looking for someone who might have been the real shooter.
(...)
This was a Jew hit to bolster the gun control bill, and create division and frame a reneck looking white retard whilst taking out businesses that refused blacks service
Do you have any proof that this was a jewish false flag?

Old May 21st, 2021 #100
Stewart Meadows

Here's the latest example of how the jewish media spread anti-white, pro-Chinese propaganda:

Quote:
Watch Teen Punk Band the Linda Lindas Ether ‘Racist Sexist Boy’ in Scorching Library Concert

The Los Angeles quartet opened for Bikini Kill in 2019 at the Hollywood Palladium

By BRITTANY SPANOS

Need some loud, angry fuel for the weekend? Meet the Linda Lindas. The teenage punk band raged on in a powerhouse set at the Los Angeles Public Library this past week. The concert was part of the LAPL’s TEENtastic Tuesdays series, specifically celebrating AAPI Heritage Month.

Clocking in at about 30 minutes, the Linda Lindas set featured original songs along with covers of Bikini Kill and the Muffs. One of their newest songs, “Racist Sexist Boy,” has since gone viral on Twitter. Ten-year-old drummer Mila introduced the track with a personal story explaining the inspiration: At the start of the pandemic, a boy in her class had been told to stay away from Chinese people by his dad. Mila is Chinese, and when she told him, he backed away from her. After dedicating the song to him and “all the racist, sexist boys in the world,” the band launched into the riotous, loud, incredible anthem.
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...-kill-1173054/

Brainless, talentless and pathetic.

Thread