VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 24th, 2014 #1
Wyatt Parr
Banned

Thumbs up WhitePersonals.net

Howdy folks, I'm looking for a few volunteers to help me test out a new dating site for Whites!

There's certainly not enough members yet to make it a very effective means of meeting someone just yet, but a few pioneer members can help find bugs and flaws, and make suggestions for improvements.

White Personals

The site is steadily improving; I'm overcoming various bugs and issues one step at a time. At first, photos wouldn't upload; this has been addressed. There may still be issues with registration approval; technical staff from the software designer are looking into the matter.

An attendant forum has been added to the site. Unfortunately, it is not tied to the dating site software, and thus requires separate registration:

White Personals - Index

LOL, of the first five accounts registered on WhitePersonals, one was my main account as Admin, one was my test account, and the other three were made by technical support staff from the company who made the dating-site software... all three of whom registered as "Black females". There goes my weekend!

Old January 24th, 2014 #2
varg

Not to rain on your parade but the easiest way for an enemy to collect information on WNs would be to set up a social networking site, where the users are encouraged to provide personal information.

Old January 24th, 2014 #3
Wyatt Parr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Not to rain on your parade but the easiest way for an enemy to collect information on WNs would be to set up a social networking site, where the users are encouraged to provide personal information.
Sort of goes without saying. But the same issues apply to anyone who uses Facebook or even forums such as this one. I'll be posting cautionary disclaimers discussing the risks, much as the staff at AWSNetwork have for their site.

Also, this site won't strictly be for White nationalists, so much as it'll be strictly for Whites. If Whites who happen to be neutral or generally politically clueless also use the site, hey, that's more White kids right there, regardless of belief or ideology. I intend to keep politics to a minimum - at least, from the staff end of things. Private discussions between members will be as political as they like.

Old January 27th, 2014 #4
Wyatt Parr
Banned

Default White Personals

Old January 28th, 2014 #5
Wyatt Parr
Banned

This site has been a project I've had in my mind for quite some time now. Originally I was inspired by a relatively small detail: most pro-White social sites I've registered on included all non-White ethnicities in their menu, and tended not to include White faiths, such as Asatru, Creativity or Christian Identity. Add that to the common complaint of being harassed by non-Whites or anti-Whites on mainstream dating sites, and I began to see a real need for a site like this.

Old September 11th, 2014 #6
Wyatt Parr
Banned

I gave up on the iScripts CyberMatch software and switched to osDate. Same address, greatly improved site.

Thread