Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Archaeology & Anthropology > Race
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old March 4th, 2012 #21
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
Bavarians ARE Germans.
Only with regards to language.
There are no other ties. It's like saying everyone in the US is English because they speak English.
Ethnicity has meaning for most Whites, and three quarters of Whites don't live in the US.
Bavaria was a separate state, fought to remain so, and will break away at the first opportunity.

Those NS parades you see were of military occupational battalions placed into Berlin to keep the northern Protestant states under control of Catholic Austria, which put Hitler in in the first place.

Most of the huge crowds at Hitlers speeches were soldiers and their families. The aristocracy of northern "Germany" hated the Austrian Catholics and had fought vicious wars between them for 500 years.

They viewed Hitler and the NS as upstart peasants, servants of the hated Austrian monarchs, that's why he had to move his base and all those battalions you see to Berlin, to prevent them breaking away.

Hitler's primary targets when he moved against the SA, were also to include the nobility who were loudly and publicly opposing him and their coming under control of Austria. Hitler had many of them beheaded, the traditional way for nobility, as opposed to being shot, which was for peasants.

He imprisoned several million to prevent rebellion, and the whole war, his major concern was to keep Northern Germany under military control.

The Wehrmacht despised the SS utterly, and during the early stages of WW2, often betrayed their units, leaving them out of the loop, to be killed by the allies. The Wehrmacht were welcomed into Ukraine, but once the SS arrived they mistreated the Ukranians so much, they asked the Soviets to come back. The SS and their policy to Slavs cost "Germany" the war.

Hitlers entire purpose was to force the northern Protestant states under Austrian rule, which Austria had been trying to do since it lost control of them in the 1600's, and which until 1918 had formed part of the Prussian empire, and to regain and rebuild the Austro Hungarian empire, which had been broken up in 1918.

There was no single state called Germany, and once the US withdraws, won't be.

Until Hitler forced the states together, Germany was a place, not a country.

It has existed in its current borders for less than a century. It still is not a country per se, but a federation of formerly independent states, just like the US, except that some states like Bavaria have existed for 1200 years.

The "Germans" are four very physically and culturally distinct groups. Most Prussians and East Germans are Slavs, for example.

The Romans called them Germans and the area Germania, after the Germani, the first tribe they encountered along the Rhine.

The "Germans" didn't and to this day don't identify primarily as Germans, and most do not want "Germany" to exist, as the hard working states subsidise the poor, lazy states. The Us military bases across Europe are there to force Europeans into fake states useful to the US for taxation purposes.

Until Napoleon, "Germany" consisted of 360 different states, Austria and Switzerland to this day are not states, but
empires of states of very different peoples, held together by force. Most Swiss for example are not German but French and Italian speaking, and culturally very different.

Give them half a chance, and all of Europe will look and run like Switzerland, cantons and city states are how Whites have always lived, and want to live.

Last edited by Hugh; March 4th, 2012 at 06:49 PM.

Old March 4th, 2012 #22
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
The only reason there is a sort of common British culture within the US, was because the northern Anglo Saxon Yankee/Britsh backed group, defeated the southern Catholic French/Spanish/Scots Irish group.

If the South had won, the French and Spanish would have split the South between them into Spanish and French states, and there would be three hostile groupings of states....
The Spanish ceased to be a presence in was was to become the Confederate South by the 1700's, long before the Civil War ever occured.

Perhaps you are referrring to the American Southwest?

Here in the South, we don't consider anything west of the Mississippi River to be part of the South.

The French only have a significant presence in Louisianna.

Most of the South is populated by people of British origin - Scots (Presbyterian Scots-Irish of Appalachia), Episcopalian English, and Welsh Methodists and Baptists (descended from Cavalier Virginia colonists - very different from the Puritan English who settled in New England).

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; March 4th, 2012 at 07:33 PM.

Old March 4th, 2012 #23
Marcus
Banned

@ Hugh
No other ties but language? Bullshit.
If Bavarians aren't Germans, what the hell are they? What tribe?

Old March 4th, 2012 #24
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
@ Hugh
No other ties but language? Bullshit.
If Bavarians aren't Germans, what the hell are they? What tribe?
I'll let Hugh provide his own answer, but I got curious about this myself and here is what I found:

The Bavarians emerged in a region north of the Alps, originally inhabited by the Gauls, which had been part of the Roman provinces of Raetia and Noricum. The Bavarians spoke Old High German but, unlike other Germanic groups, probably did not migrate from elsewhere (however, according to the narrative traditions collected by Anno, the Bishop of Cologne, and some other documents, the Bavarians had come from Armenia.). Rather, they seem to have coalesced out of other groups left behind by Roman withdrawal late in the 5th century. These peoples may have included the Gallic Boii, some remaining Romans, Marcomanni, Allemanni, Quadi, Thuringians, Goths, Scirians, Rugians, Heruli. The name "Bavarian" ("Baiuvarii") means "Men of Baia" which may indicate Bohemia, the homeland of the Gallic Boii and later of the Marcomanni. They first appear in written sources c. 520. Saint Boniface completed the people's conversion to Christianity in the early-8th century. Bavaria was, for the most part, unaffected by the Protestant Reformation.

Old March 4th, 2012 #26
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
The French only have a significant presence in Louisianna.
And on the stock exchanges, property owning companies, oil companies and amongst Catholics.

Quote:
Most of the South is populated by people of British origin - Scots (Protestant Scots-Irish of Appalachia), English and Welsh (descended from Cavalier Virginia colonists - very different from the Puritan English who settled in New England).
Yes today, mostly replacing murdered southerners.
One has only to look at the place names in the South to see where different groups settled, north too of course. The New England area is called that for a reason.

Quote:
The Spanish ceased to be a presence in the Confederate South long before the Civil War ever occured.

Okay, I wasn't making myself clear. I was referring to the geographically southern states as in along the southern border, which expanded the US southwards.

The US was war with them a few decades earlier, and the Habsburgs still ruled Mexico at the end of the civil war, and wanted some US states back.

The Catholic Spanish, French and Italians and their corporations and churches have immense property holdings and also influence in the US and Mexico.

The US revolution was a proxy war between Britain, France and Spain, part of the wider wars in Europe. Without French backing, it would not have happened.

If the French had not been defeated by the British at Waterloo, soon afterwards, French and Spanish armies would have landed and taken over the Americas.

Bear in mind that two thirds of the colonial populations at the time of the revolution did not support independence from Britain, and that at the time of the revolution, Britain was already engaged in global wars.

The revolutionaries faced a very small fraction of British troops, over a territory with very little financial value, when compared to say the island plantations Britain was fighting France for.
Just the sugar trade was worth more than Britain was making from the US at the time.

The later civil war was also a proxy war, part of the wider wars across Europe.

Britain was taking back control of the US, via the Yankees in the civil war, when it got caught up in the Prussian wars, and had to withdraw.

Who financed and armed and drove the north during the civil war? Who owned the northern corporations and banks etc? Less than 80 years before, they had been British and their economies till depended on trade with Britain.

European countries are heavily involved in US politics.

After WW2, most of the British aristocracy and intelligentsia moved their sons to Australia, Canada and the US, and expanded European corporations into the US, controlled by their families back home.

Europe was down and out after WW2, that is no longer the case, and it is beginning to flex its muscles again.

It knows that the US is the only obstacle to it regaining its territories overseas. It is quite content to let the US reconquer the former French and British territories across North Africa and the Middle East, bankrupting itself, and then removing itself as a player on the world field, after which they can just take these territories back.

Europe has not forgotten that the US federales Jews and Whites extended WW1 from 1916 to 1918, and WW2 from 1941 to 1945, and kept the USSR going for almost a century so as to be able to control Europe, not to liberate it.

US missiles and troops forced European countries into the EU, and extremely damaging trade and finance arrangements.
Europe had almost removed the Jews entirely from Europe, the US brought them back into Europe, where they only thrive due to US protection.

Germany put the Jews into camps with clinics, brothels and swimming pools. The rest of Europe put Jews underground.

Most Wall street firms and banks are not owned by Americans, but by Jews, Europeans, Asians and Arabs, none of which have any interest in seeing the US survive.

Europe has been quiet as it recovers from losing 12 million in WW1, 20 million thereafter due to Spanish flu, 50 million during WW2. To lose 82 million people dead, as well as at least that many permanently crippled in less than a hundred years, as well as 40 million babies aborted since WW2, is a shock to any area.

Add to that the loss of the colonies, and Europe has had reason to lie quietly, resting and recovering. Most of the losses, and the existence of the USSR, were due to US interference in Europe and Asia. Europe has not forgotten that.

The US has been the only player on the world stage since WW2, as the former superpowers lay exhausted.
Nothing lasts forever.

Old March 4th, 2012 #27
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
One has only to look at the place names in the South to see where different groups settled, north too of course. The New England area is called that for a reason.
Many places in the South are named for political figures or War heroes who never even set foot in them. Some are named after places back home in the old country, but the names do not always reflect the ethnic makeup of the inhabitants.

After the Civil War, the location of railroads often determined where towns and cities would become established. Not far from where I live there is a small town that was named Cordova by a man who had been stationed in Cordova, Mexico, during the Mexican War. The inhabitants of the town are mostly descended from colonial Scots-Irish and British colonists who settled in Virginia and the Carolinas in the 17th and 18th centuries. No Spanish at all.

The town I live in was named for a Revolutionary War soldier who rescued the American flag at the Battle of Moultrie; the man, Sgt. William Jasper, never set foot in the town that was not established until long after his death.

The city of Birmingham, Alabama, was named for the industrial city of Birmingham, England; due to the many steel mills and iron-ore furnaces that came to be located there when the railroad came through in the 1870's. Prior to that, it had been nothing more than a cornfield lying east of Elyton, which had previously been the county seat of Jefferson County (named for Thomas Jefferson, who likewise never came there).

Many other places in the U.S. bear Indian names, Tuscaloosa, for instance, named for the Indian Chief who was killed in the adjacent county, near the town of Sipsey (no idea where that name comes from).

Quote:
Okay, I wasn't making myself clear. I was referring to the geographically southern states as in along the southern border, which expanded the US southwards.
The states along the southern border of the U.S. and Mexico are considered to be "out West" and are not thought of as "the South" here in America; although they are given the geographic designation of being "the Southwest".

These are the states traditionally thought of as forming the American South:

Old March 5th, 2012 #28
Serbian

Quote:
Let's be clear and genuine: The inhabitants of the territory historically called 'Russia'. Untermensch?
Where are you from? You have obviously never been to Russia. I have.

Are the inhabitants of the territory historically called the USA or Australia Untermensch?

The question is all wrong. Like the US many different and diverse peoples inhabit the vast territory called Russia. Ethnic Slavic Russians are Aryan, while other groups like people from the Caucasus and the far East are not. These non Aryan groups have absolutely nothing to do racially or culturally with White Slavic Russians, in fact they are a huge threat to the survival of the Slavic Russian people as they pour into European areas of Russia and destroy them.

Russia has more Balto-Nordic people {if that's your fetish} than all the Scandinavian countries combined.

Russia also has the prettiest women

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old March 5th, 2012 #29
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

The no true Scotsman fallacy

Coming to a Slavstate near you.

Old March 5th, 2012 #30
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas de Aynesworth View Post
The no true Scotsman fallacy

Coming to a Slavstate near you.
Don't care what anyone says but I don't class people who are fully non white or mixed race Eurasian mongrels as ethnic Russian.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old March 5th, 2012 #31
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Nor should you.

The same criteria ought to be applied to every white nation-state.

Old March 5th, 2012 #32
Paul Smith
Death Camp of Tolerance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh
It is utterly insane to see say Norwegians in the US calling themselves Iowans, and denying their Norwegian roots etc.
People all need to know where they are from, and who they are.
From what I have seen White americans usually state more than one ethnicity in their heritage, often more than two or three.

Also I see you push that "Hitler conspiracy" again. I'm not gonna comment on that though, but your vision of disintegrated Europe is quite similar to the one of Norman Lowell. Going back to city-states, historical regions and so on. You should read comments from A German under this http://reasonradionetwork.com/201008...ll-part-2-of-2

Old March 9th, 2012 #33
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Smith View Post
From what I have seen White americans usually state more than one ethnicity in their heritage, often more than two or three.

Also I see you push that "Hitler conspiracy" again. I'm not gonna comment on that though, but your vision of disintegrated Europe is quite similar to the one of Norman Lowell. Going back to city-states, historical regions and so on. You should read comments from A German under this http://reasonradionetwork.com/201008...ll-part-2-of-2
It's not disintegration - that's just the Anglo-centric view pushed in public education that the centralized state - as arose in UK and France - is a higher form than decentralized states. Not so. The state pushes this view because it makes the state all-important. The state is supposed to fill a few simple functions, but even the white population is so intellectually downbred it expects the state to feed, clothe, wipe its ass, give it college loans, protect it from angry suburban man-made-lake geese, and a thousand other asininities.

Decentralization is for white men.

Centralized dictatorships are for niggers, including white niggers.

Old March 9th, 2012 #34
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Until Napoleon, "Germany" consisted of 360 different states, Austria and Switzerland to this day are not states, but
empires of states of very different peoples, held together by force. Most Swiss for example are not German but French and Italian speaking, and culturally very different.

Give them half a chance, and all of Europe will look and run like Switzerland, cantons and city states are how Whites have always lived, and want to live.
You make some valid points, but amid lots of exaggeration, and always one has the feeling you're driven by an ulterior motive. The differences between different subsets of Germany are at about the same level as the difference between Irish, Scots, Welsh and English. Actually, they are probably less. It's not hatred driving them apart, it's superior culture, which doesn't require the centralization Anglos and French promote in their public schools as a superior social form. When you look at England from Switzerland or pretty much anywhere in Germany, you're looking down, not up. Even you recognize that, although I doubt you could type it.

Old March 9th, 2012 #35
Alex Linder
Administrator

Germany i saw in '87 had much more of a kin feel than anything i've seen in america, except for mormon utah. Hugh's claim that only America holds the subsets together is wrong. Even if they split up politically, Germans have always seen themselves as Germans. It doesn't matter who was running the country, the cultural ways are German, felt to be German, and preferred over alternate identifications.

Germans generally come across more serious than Americans. They seem inherently more martial, altho because of the wars, this is inverted, or covered with a veneer of peace/liberalism, whatever. But they are not super friendly glad handers like Americans. Their mentality tracks across a number of areas - sports, economy, as well as politics. In America, nothing is ever honestly debated, and not just because the real issues can't be put on the table, but because the people are completely anti-intellectual, per their British cultural origins, and driven almost entirely by looks and personality. In Germany, politics is more ideological - at least it used to be. Of course, the powers that be try to make it, over time, more like the failed Anglo model, where everyone is a consumer of mixed race and sex-obsessed and deeply in debt. Germany naturally resists this, but it lost the war, and has macerated in Anglo-jewish shitkultur for decades now, which has had the effect of suppressing the birth rate and demoralizing the people.

Old March 11th, 2012 #36
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
Hugh's claim that only America holds the subsets together is wrong.
In what way? Jews were almost totally expelled before the US entered the war, right across Europe. Jews are not feared in Europe, American troops are.
Europeans really do regularly slaughter thousands of people, Jews included. Death and suffering are the norm, not the exception.

There are over 100 000 US troops in the EU in military bases, jampacked with the latest aircraft, nuclear missiles, submarines patrol every European country port etc.

http://us-bases.com/army_bases.php

Add to that close to a half million US troops in the Middle East, starting a couple hundred kilometres from Europe, as well as the US reaction forces, which can transport tens of thousands of US troops anywhere in the world from the US, within 48 hours.

Then add that since WW2, most European countries have been in debt to the IMF and world bank and similar structures, as well as that all trade is controlled via the WTO, as well as the UN, in New York. How subtle. Not.

The US could and would utterly destroy Europe if it even attempted to resist. US corporations and media finance every socialist movement and party, and with almost all the media owned by Jewish corporations, or financed by Jewish banks, the grip is ironclad.

Quote:
Even if they split up politically, Germans have always seen themselves as Germans. It doesn't matter who was running the country, the cultural ways are German, felt to be German, and preferred over alternate identifications.
My point is that the political identity, driven by the religious identity, splits Germany up into little pieces, and those little pieces fight each other to the death. There is a reason for the term "Teutonic fury".

Germany like the rest of Europe is very quiet today, as its resting and recovering, and largely due to the thousands of US troops in every major strategic centre.

Germans have been split up into Catholic, Lutheran and Calvinist since the 1600's or so, and fought wars non stop with each other over this.

Bismark smashed the German states to pieces, forcing them into his union, which promptly collapsed as soon as the military control weakened.
The Germanic way of life has always been small, self sufficient, fiercely independent states.

Quote:
and always one has the feeling you're driven by an ulterior motive
A different motive. I've lived and worked around the world most of my life, and so have a different perspective.

In Europe nationalists do not want to unite, and are organised ethnically.

Generally the idea within the US is :

1) post on internet
2) ?
3) Jews are all removed and all Whites live in peace and harmony.

I try to focus on point 2, using examples from real life, actually happening now, as opposed to leisurely, theoretical exercises. Jugoslavia is the most likely example of what will occur within the US. It starts extremely slowly, then everything happens in moments.

There is no viable opposition to or power greater than that of Whites, yet Whites self destruct through this inability to work together except under extreme duress.

Thus I don't expect Whites to work together, whereas most other posters seem to think that if we just post enough on the internet, Whites will all unite.

Even in the US, the different areas are culturally distinct, with little difference between say Spanish Whites in the US and in Spain, Germanics in the US and in Northern Europe etc.

Even down to lawns and fruit trees, its like little Europes corresponding exactly to the way of life in the various different European states.

I also don't assume that the US perspective is shared by all Whites. It isn't. Travel widely and often, and one's perspective changes drastically.

Consider how the US would be if :

1) there was no federal government ever until 10 years ago, and each state had several groups that spoke a different language and didn't understand each other - there are over 200 European languages and ethnic groups in Europe squashed into around 40 major states, and about 20 mickey mouse states

2) each state had waged war on each of its neighbours every couple generations for all known history equal in intensity to the war between the states

3) that every major city in the US had been bombed to total destruction twice in the last 100 years mostly by Europeans

4) that within the last 100 years, 20 percent of all Americans had been killed or permanently crippled in wars mostly by European troops

5) that around half of all the US military bases were filled with European troops and European nuclear missiles, with European naval forces in most US harbours

6) that aircraft from various European countries flew overhead every day

7) that in every city every day, you saw European troops walking around in patrols, in full uniform, carrying weapons,speaking languages you didn't understand

8) that European troops regularly held full military exercises outside most US cities annually

9) that European politicians sat in on the Congress, Senate and often Cabinet meetings, proposed legislation and threatened sanctions if it was not put through, and that all international US trade was subject to the approval of European states

10 ) that half a million European troops had been waging war in Central America for over two decades, with the US filled with over 50 million refugees from Central America.

That is the situation within most of Europe and the Middle East today.
For as long as the Judeo-federales can afford to keep it so.

Quote:
When you look at England from Switzerland or pretty much anywhere in Germany, you're looking down, not up

Culturally yes indeed, but that is all. Germany has it easy, as it just concentrates on itself.

Australia is two thirds the size of the US. Canada is larger than the US.

The UK today controls Canada, Australia and New Zealand, its banks are richer, and it controls mining within the Commonwealth absolutely. Most corporations within the old British empire now called the Commonwealth are still British, just co owned by local chiefs as a bribe.
The GDP of the Commonwealth is about 10 trillion, with less debt than the US.

Queen Elizabeth is a descendant of William the conqueror, and her family have ruled the UK for over a 1000 years.
Around 20 percent of all the land in the UK is still to this day physically owned by the descendants of the Norman nobles who supported William. Across Europe, the same noble families still own just about everything, from land to corporations.

If one looks at the US, wealth is mostly in shares, not land, and belongs to a couple people, whereas in Europe wealth is mostly in land and buildings, concealed behind family trusts and partnerships, which do not publish their statements.

The Waltons are the richest family in the US, and they own some department stores.

What do you think the income is of families that have physically owned the equivalent of the US uninterrupted for centuries, and which mine most of the planet? There is no means of measuring their wealth, but as a group, they do not unite like Jews, so Jews dominate them, and through them, Europe.

The King of Belgium at one time personally owned the Congo as his private possession, and its entire income was his. His descendants rule Belgium to this day.

Together with the US the UK controls Germany, and through Germany plays around with the rest of Europe, as it has done for centuries.

Germans have not been able to fight their way out of Germany.
The UK ruled 20 percent of the planet for several centuries, and created and initially populated the US, Canada and Australia.

Little Portugal conquered Brazil, Angola and Mozambique, Spain alone conquered most of South and Central America, France conquered most of north Africa.
Germany conquered...itself.

European countries long since realised that it was impossible to take the US on, head on, so buy up US corporations and land thus literally buying the US away. Very little today of the US corporations or land belongs to Americans anymore.

America was a dream, a vision of what humanity could be at its best, that will rapidly change into its direct opposite if not stopped.
The United States have been replaced by the United Soviets in all but name.

If Whites ever turn off the porn, soaps, stop taking drugs and booze, and stop lazing around, we can be free whenever we want.

Last edited by Hugh; March 11th, 2012 at 12:48 PM.

Old March 12th, 2012 #37
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
In what way? Jews were almost totally expelled before the US entered the war, right across Europe. Jews are not feared in Europe, American troops are.
Jews and Americans are seen as the same thing. The world is run out of NYC and DC, per the view of the educated in Germany, and that means jews. Jew and American can't be untangled.

Also, if you actually pay attention to the news, you see that jews are fluxing back into Germany and Poland as well as all the old haunts. People say, where will the jews go after America goes down. They always answer China. The right answer is Germany. Germans are not like Americans or Southerners - they are quieter, more serious, more intellectual and more martial. And their society has been weakened by decades of multiculturalism, with a much smaller body to withstand it, although a better base to withstand it, given a 'German' was up until a few years ago legally a matter of blood.

Quote:
Europeans really do regularly slaughter thousands of people, Jews included. Death and suffering are the norm, not the exception.
That's true everywhere, and Europe had a century of comparative peace in the hundred years preceding the first world war.

Europe's problem is the jew, and this problem cannot be solved by the catholic church, as proved by 2,000 years of history. Jones proves it in his tome, he just doesn't hear what his own data are screaming at him. Europeans fighting Europeans has been the rule over that time (falsifying the interested lie that christ-insanity brings peace), but Euros don't genocide each other the way jews do. And there is some reason to think Euros are less interested than ever before in internecine warfare. It's the jews (AmeriKwans) that produce the bloodshed we've seen in the past twenty years, in Eastern Europe.

Quote:
There are over 100 000 US troops in the EU in military bases, jampacked with the latest aircraft, nuclear missiles, submarines patrol every European country port etc.
You're right. My school, Marburg, featured F-15s screaming over the valley daily, along with all kinds of material being transported through the center of town by rail. Impossible not to feel occupied.

Quote:
Add to that close to a half million US troops in the Middle East, starting a couple hundred kilometres from Europe, as well as the US reaction forces, which can transport tens of thousands of US troops anywhere in the world from the US, within 48 hours.

Then add that since WW2, most European countries have been in debt to the IMF and world bank and similar structures, as well as that all trade is controlled via the WTO, as well as the UN, in New York. How subtle. Not.
Europeans well know who's running all those institutions.

Quote:
My point is that the political identity, driven by the religious identity, splits Germany up into little pieces, and those little pieces fight each other to the death. There is a reason for the term "Teutonic fury".
You'd like to believe that, but it's not the historical case, and you're deliberately mising using a term that originally applied to a bunch of tribes living in the forests, not to people building Mercedeses.

Old March 12th, 2012 #38
Rick Ronsavelle

Default all kinds of material

. . .materiel. . .

Old March 13th, 2012 #39
Ian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
It's not disintegration - that's just the Anglo-centric view pushed in public education that the centralized state - as arose in UK and France - is a higher form than decentralized states. Not so. The state pushes this view because it makes the state all-important. The state is supposed to fill a few simple functions, but even the white population is so intellectually downbred it expects the state to feed, clothe, wipe its ass, give it college loans, protect it from angry suburban man-made-lake geese, and a thousand other asininities.

Decentralization is for white men.

Centralized dictatorships are for niggers, including white niggers.
So what is your opinion on Otto v. Bismarck? He pushed for centralisation of Germany, and used internal German wars as a method. It wasn't total centralisation, but it was as near to it as he could get, going by his ''politics is the art of the possible'' reputed quote. Some German elements were strongly anti-bismarckian, for example Hannover which tried to side with Austria-Hungary.

Hitler was much more of a centraliser.

Helmut Kohl pushed to ensure the incorporation of the former DDR. I was an admirer of the DDR, and would have liked to see it continue as a state. Having the most advanced state in the Communist world was a German achievement, to me.

Old March 13th, 2012 #40
Mordid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Russia also has the prettiest women
I will infect them with my AIDS.

Thread