Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 2nd, 2011 #81
Alex Linder
Administrator

Better a nazi than "i'm-not-see!" Nazis are known to be aggressive. Imonotzees are know to be passive remonstrators. Nazis punch people. I'mnotzis raise fingers to niggle.

So in Britain you can't speak your mind. You can get your children taken from your for stating a common opinion.

Up to real British to decide what's worth fighting for.

Only women endlessly bicker over what a party should be called, in the end, until you control tv, you will be called racists and fascists. In fact, someone with an ounce of cleverness would call it just that: the Racist Party. Then the papers could write that the Racist Party is racist.

Old December 2nd, 2011 #82
Alex Linder
Administrator

I for one would be shocked and horrified if someone in Britain were to brevik a few dozen state social workers. That would be terrible, and if it happens, I promise to denounce it with every tut I can muster.

Old December 2nd, 2011 #83
Bev
drinking tea

Default Ex-BNP councillor "condemned" for supporting Emma West

Quote:
A FORMER BNP councillor has been condemned for his calls to free a woman accused of a racist rant on a tram.

Paul Golding, who represented the St Mary's ward in Swanley, quit the BNP in March to become chairman of a new group called Britain First.

The far-right movement, which operates from an address in Swanley, has launched an online campaign called Free Emma West.

Emma West, aged 34, from New Addington, is charged with a racially aggravated public order offence and has been remanded in custody.

Her arrest came after a video appeared on YouTube of a woman making racists comments to passengers on a tram.

The alleged rant subsequently hit the headlines in the national media.

In the online campaign, Mr Golding, who is chairman of Britain First, said: "We call upon the Home Secretary, Teresa May, and the prison governors, Helga Swidenbank and Alan Thurlby, to be held personally accountable for any harm Miss West may suffer as a result of her incarceration in an ethnically-dominated prison."

The group emailed more than 70,000 British nationalists and have organised a rally for today (December 2) in support of West outside HMP Bronzefield in Ashford.

Gerry Gable, the publisher of anti-fascist magazine Searchlight, said: "If they are trying to catch headlines they are going for the wrong ones.

"It just shows there's nothing new about them. They are the same old haters.

"If they think they can defend somebody like that it says it all."

Speaking about the YouTube video, Mr Gable said: "It says something very very good for this country that nobody actually laid a hand on her."

Labour councillor Mark Fittock, who represents Mr Golding's former ward, said: "I'm outraged that this should be going on. The Labour group would never support such action.

"We fully support the law as it stands in this country on the issue."

Mr Golding refused to comment.

http://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/news/9399248.Ex_BNP_councillor_condemned_for_campaign_to_free_woman_accused_of_racist_tram_rant/

Old December 2nd, 2011 #84
NickGrifford
Indo-European

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Better a nazi than "i'm-not-see!" Nazis are known to be aggressive. Imonotzees are know to be passive remonstrators. Nazis punch people. I'mnotzis raise fingers to niggle.

So in Britain you can't speak your mind. You can get your children taken from your for stating a common opinion.

Up to real British to decide what's worth fighting for.

Only women endlessly bicker over what a party should be called, in the end, until you control tv, you will be called racists and fascists. In fact, someone with an ounce of cleverness would call it just that: the Racist Party. Then the papers could write that the Racist Party is racist.
In essense that's what the National Alliance did under Pierce, as soon as we dilute the message it becomes worthless and impotent. The masses of people may grumble more frequently as the noose tightens and gas may escape through individuals such as this Ms. West, but their fate is sealed and no party, racist, fascist, nationalist or whatever is the best vote spinner at the time, is going to either challenge the system or convince the inconvincible that they should survive. Our genepool requires this evolutionary bottle neck and much of our chaff needs to be cast aside so that, and as the Jews carely inform us ad nauseum, it can never happen again.

Old December 2nd, 2011 #85
ohgolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I for one would be shocked and horrified if someone in Britain were to brevik a few dozen state social workers. That would be terrible, and if it happens, I promise to denounce it with every tut I can muster.
Nor would I want to be thought of as encouraging anything so awe-full in the land of the Magna Carta, by anyone else in the formerly White world who might be descended from or inspired by such badness.

Old December 3rd, 2011 #86
Bob 88
This Time The World !

Well Done to the good people who made the effort to attend the protest

But where were the blowhards on VNN UK from the NF / BNP who are constantly boasting about their activism, when not gossiping like old women - maybe it was their signing on day - What Scum

Old December 3rd, 2011 #87
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Quote:
But where were the blowhards on VNN UK from the NF / BNP who are constantly boasting about their activism, when not gossiping like old women - maybe it was their signing on day - What Scum

There is a recession on Einstein.... And those who are in paid employment, and thus paying taxes, are propping up the system. Which makes them sponsors of the Zog system. In other words, scabs.

Went for a job interview on Thursday. The interviewer asked how much I earned from my last employment. "About £120." I said. A bit confused, the interviewer then said, "£120, when did you last work." "In 1992," I said. I then told him how I filled my time during this period. Getting involved with certain right-wing organisations.

Somehow, I don't think I will be getting that crappy packing job.

Why go to work when you can claim from the Zog system, and top up your money playing poker online.

I look for work. I attend interviews. But for some reason, I am discriminated against. I wonder why? Is it because I'm not black?

Bobb88. Another reactionary 'nationalist' moron.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old December 3rd, 2011 #88
Bob 88
This Time The World !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Fable View Post

There is a recession on Einstein.... And those who are in paid employment, and thus paying taxes, are propping up the system. Which makes them sponsors of the Zog system. In other words, scabs.

Went for a job interview on Thursday. The interviewer asked how much I earned from my last employment. "About £120." I said. A bit confused, the interviewer then said, "£120, when did you last work." "In 1992," I said. I then told him how I filled my time during this period. Getting involved with certain right-wing organisations.

Somehow, I don't think I will be getting that crappy packing job.

Why go to work when you can claim from the Zog system, and top up your money playing poker online.

I look for work. I attend interviews. But for some reason, I am discriminated against. I wonder why? Is it because I'm not black?

Bobb88. Another reactionary 'nationalist' moron.

Speaking as a reactionary moron - you have never worked since 1992 and you spend your time on poker con sites - I don't know whether to hate or pity you

At least you replied to my post. where are the other keyboard warriors who were going to free Tram Woman

Old December 3rd, 2011 #89
ladyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by X.I. View Post
I sent an email to the Home Secretary via Britain First's website and received the below reply from them so BF have my e-mail address to start sending begging letters. I noticed after you fill in the form and post it, your next page of call is a form to send a donation to BF (Dowson and Golding).

Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2011 7:32 PM
Subject: Free Emma West

##################################################
The message below has been sent to Theresa May MP
Thank you for taking part in our campaign!
##################################################

For the attention of: Theresa May MP

I am most concerned about the harsh treatment given to Emma West, the so-called 'Tram Woman', who made some rather coarse remarks concerning immigration and immigrants on a train from Croydon.

I believe the treatment of Emma West is disgraceful. She may have been coarse and insulting but this is supposed to be a free country is it not? Are we not allowed to disagree with government policy any more?

Emma's beautiful children are now in the hands of those Marxian-Liberal perverts in Social Services. God knows what those kids will be feeling taken away from their mum. This is what they did to dissidents in the former East Germany - the children were seized and given to Communists unable to have children themselves while the parents were put in the gulag. Not much difference to Britain today it seems.

I hereby ask you, as a representative of the people, to use your influence to free this poor woman from the hell she is enduring and re-unite her with her children immediately.

Yours sincerely,
Well said, and very eloquent, unfortunately mine contained quite a few explitives, namely you sour faced anti english cunt, however if they trace my IP I will be glad to say it to her face.

Old December 4th, 2011 #90
John Smith4

Did he by any chance take anything that he should not have with him when he left?

Old December 5th, 2011 #91
Paul Smith
Death Camp of Tolerance

Quote:
"load of fucking Polish.."

poor Polaks lumped together with a non-white invaders

interesting to think that British went "officially" to war for them and other non-whites are direct consequence of the "victorious" outcome of this war ..

Old December 5th, 2011 #92
tom harris
Banned

You have to love them Poles

Old December 5th, 2011 #93
ladyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Smith View Post

poor Polaks lumped together with a non-white invaders

interesting to think that British went "officially" to war for them and other non-whites are direct consequence of the "victorious" outcome of this war ..
Paul you have no idea how many Brits dont know why England entered the war with Germany, they honestly believe Hitler was about to invade us, if only they knew the truth. We gave millions of our young men's lives for Poland - then gave it to Russia.

Ignoring - Gerry "woman bullying moron" Fable kuffar and Henry.

Old December 6th, 2011 #94
tom harris
Banned

Angry Tram woman to face court today

http://www.independent.ie/world-news...e-2954676.html http://www.bpp.org.uk/emmawest2.html

Last edited by tom harris; December 6th, 2011 at 07:15 AM.

Old December 6th, 2011 #95
Bev
drinking tea

After seeing the DM story about a racist and VIOLENT attack gang walk scot free, I do not see how they can justify punishing Emma West for what she said. I am hoping but not expecting that the justice system sees sense for once in its existence.

Old December 6th, 2011 #96
Bev
drinking tea

from Twitter:

Quote:
tv cameras and photographers already gathered outside court for Emma West #mytramexperience.Small number of police too

Old December 6th, 2011 #97
Bev
drinking tea

A tearful Emma has pleaded not guilty. Court adjourned till after lunch.

Old December 6th, 2011 #98
Bev
drinking tea

reporter in court updating as it happens:

https://twitter.com/#!/HMCW2011
Quote:
she has entered a not guilty plea.court broke for lunch straight after but will resume in about 20mins
posted 2 mins ago

Old December 6th, 2011 #99
Bev
drinking tea

Court about to recommence.

Old December 6th, 2011 #100
Bev
drinking tea

from the reporter:

Quote:
Been a slight delay in Emma West case at #Croydon mags court should resume shortly.

Tags
#1, emma west, joke party, kelly hollingworth, tram, tram woman

Thread