VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 30th, 2015 #81
Clive Sharpe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachal hatred View Post
just had an email - bm are sending a "senior figure" to speak...
great, is it worth trying b&h? I know ian would want someone there ? 88

Old May 3rd, 2015 #82
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clive Sharpe View Post
great, is it worth trying b&h? I know ian would want someone there ? 88
No, it isn't.

Old May 3rd, 2015 #83
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Looks like the Golders Green demo will be a lot bigger than the Clapton one. So far five speakers are lined up.

Old May 5th, 2015 #84
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Looks like this will be a proper unity demo against Jewish privilege. We have people from all the main groups and surprisingly, even Jayda Fransen of Britain First, who is a friend of mine. She has shown an interest in speaking at the event via message to me on FB. She tells me it was a waste of time BF leafleting in Golders Green and that she is now fully conversant with that other vile & filthy book that rivals, if not surpasses the Koran in it's "racist" bile!!"

Last edited by Rachal Hatred; May 22nd, 2015 at 02:32 AM.

Old May 8th, 2015 #85
England V ZOG

Don't know why the UAF are protesting, the Jews f____g detest the left.

Be great to see demos all over the country eventually. In the north west particularly.

Hope to be in Golders Green.
NIXON: "Oh boy. So do I. I can't ever say that but I do believe it"

Old May 9th, 2015 #86
Rachal Hatred
Banned

jewsign

OK, we have some great speakers and this demo will be going ahead on Saturday 4th July in Golders Green. Stick it in your diaries...

Old May 10th, 2015 #87
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachal Hatred View Post
OK, we have some great speakers and this demo will be going ahead on Saturday 4th July in Golders Green. Stick it in your diaries...
Purely by coincidence, on the same day all the reds and Antifa scum will be on the Southbank, paying their yearly homage to the Spanish Civil war commie memorial.

Old May 19th, 2015 #88
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Just to clarify, this demo is not a New Dawn event, although New Dawn members will be in attendance. This is a united front against Jewish privilege demo.

http://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/13...-golders-green

Old May 19th, 2015 #89
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Confirmed speakers: Mellisa Caldwell, Kevin Layzell, Bernadette Jaggers, Chris Livingston, Jez Turner, Jack Renshaw and yours truly.

Last edited by Rachal Hatred; May 19th, 2015 at 12:55 PM.

Old May 19th, 2015 #90
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Looks like the jews and their commie partners are allowed to advocate violence in their endeavours to maintain their jew power racist police force.

Far right groups planning demonstration ‘against Jewish privilege’ in Golders Green

If it goes ahead we will support those who wish to counter- demonstrate in support of the local community, and the relevant authorities in ensuring that peace and security is maintained in the area.

What is additionally troubling community leaders is the possibility of secular Jewish groups staging a counter-protest – and any resulting violence.
http://www.jewishnews.co.uk/far-righ...golders-green/

Old May 19th, 2015 #91
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDLIE Stampton View Post
Looks like the jews and their commie partners are allowed to advocate violence in their endeavours to maintain their jew power racist police force.

Far right groups planning demonstration ‘against Jewish privilege’ in Golders Green

If it goes ahead we will support those who wish to counter- demonstrate in support of the local community, and the relevant authorities in ensuring that peace and security is maintained in the area.

What is additionally troubling community leaders is the possibility of secular Jewish groups staging a counter-protest – and any resulting violence.
They have obviously been monitoring this forum, judging by that story. Like we would even allow Britain First anywhere near our demo. Golding & Fransen will probably stand with their kith and kin in opposition to us.

Old May 19th, 2015 #92
Rachal Hatred
Banned

And just to set the record straight, we are demonstrating on an 'equality for indigenous white Britons' platform. How the hell can that be construed as "anti-semitic"?

Old May 19th, 2015 #93
Rachal Hatred
Banned

We are having some great banners made up for this, in Hebrew.

Last edited by Rachal Hatred; May 19th, 2015 at 05:45 PM.

Old May 20th, 2015 #95
Rachal Hatred
Banned

I see they have started a petition to ban the demo already:

https://inagist.com/all/600635243087945728/

Old May 20th, 2015 #96
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Anyone interested in attending, or press enquiries, please email:

[email protected]

Old May 20th, 2015 #97
Rachal Hatred
Banned

The organisers of this demo are working fully within the parameters of the law and liaising with Police to ensure a legal and safe demo. However, if we are denied our democratic right to protest as indigenous Britons in our own country, and this demo is banned, we fully intend to flash demo Golders Green at some time in the future once any ban expires.

Old May 20th, 2015 #98
Hereward Wake

Default Jews go beserk over planned Nationalist demo in Golders Green

QUOTE: "Police told the Jewish News this week that they are powerless, legally, to stop a static demonstration. It is understood that the planned rally is due to be held at or near Golders Green station on July 4, and anti-Semitic and neo-Nazi websites have been buzzing with news of the event."

Old May 20th, 2015 #99
Zander

I imagine there will be a new law proposed soon by some kike puppet, limiting static protests.

Old May 20th, 2015 #100
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hereward Wake View Post
QUOTE: "Police told the Jewish News this week that they are powerless, legally, to stop a static demonstration. It is understood that the planned rally is due to be held at or near Golders Green station on July 4, and anti-Semitic and neo-Nazi websites have been buzzing with news of the event."

All that means is the Home Secretary will make the decision after the Police ask her to.

Thread