VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 11th, 2012 #1
Mr. Bowmont

Exclamation #1 George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Thread

Zimmerman to be charged in killing of Trayvon Martin

Quote:
A prosecutor for the state of Florida says that charges against George Zimmerman, the killer of Trayvon Martin, will be brought as early as Wednesday afternoon, reports the Washington Post.

According to the Post, special prosecutor Angela Corey will announce charges against Zimmerman, who had initially admitted to shooting and killing 17-year-old Trayvon Martin during an altercation on February 26. Zimmerman has escaped prosecution in the weeks since, having insisted that the shooting was conducted in self defense. International outrage over law enforcement’s handling of the teen’s death has spawned protests and rallies since the killing, and authorities are now expected to take Zimmerman to court for his role.

The announcement that charges will be filed comes only one day after Zimmerman’s attorneys held an impromptu press conference to announce that they would no longer be representing him. Lawyers Hal Uhrig and Craig Sonner addressed the media on Tuesday afternoon and said that the “good working relationship” they had with Zimmerman had deteriorated in recent days as the former Sanford, Florida neighborhood watch member stopped answering his attorneys’ attempts at reaching him.

A day earlier, Zimmerman had unveiled a website where supporters could donate towards his living expenses and legal funds, a move that his attorneys said they were not aware of until after the fact.

Zimmerman could be charged with either manslaughter or second degree murder, among other charges, reports Fox News.

http://rt.com/usa/news/zimmerman-cha...on-martin-837/

Old April 11th, 2012 #2
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

It's kind of amazing that at this point no jew org or spic org has been willing to offer support for one half of one their own. What gives?

Old April 11th, 2012 #3
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
It's kind of amazing that at this point no jew org or spic org has been willing to offer support for one half of one their own. What gives?
It's making to much money for them and the ability to sacrifice one of their own to kill and destroy whites further is to much to pass up.

Old April 11th, 2012 #4
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Murder two!!! You gotta be fucking shitting me!!!

Old April 11th, 2012 #5
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Murder two!!! You gotta be fucking shitting me!!!
I almost dropped my bag of Skittles when I heard that.

Old April 11th, 2012 #6
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Second-degree murder is ordinarily defined as 1) an intentional killing that is not premeditated or planned, nor committed in a reasonable "heat of passion" or 2) a killing caused by dangerous conduct and the offender's obvious lack of concern for human life. Second-degree murder may best be viewed as the middle ground between first-degree murder and voluntary manslaughter.
Ignorance seems to be bliss for at least a couple of VNNers.

Murder in the second fits the majority of the evidence, but it seems may be meant to set him free while ushering in nigger violence, since that seems to be what the media is trying to promote.

If he gets a fair jury, he walks.

Old April 11th, 2012 #7
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
I almost dropped my bag of Skittles when I heard that.
Let's see now: a skulking nigger punk (previously caught with a bunch of women's jewelry and a flathead screwdriver) attacks you, bangs your head into the ground & breaks your nose - and you face life in prison for doing what it took to survive.....

That "tough" cunt Corey is fellating the mobs of nigger scum in hopes of keeping them pacified. Piss on her from a great height.

Old April 11th, 2012 #8
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Let's see now: a skulking nigger punk (previously caught with a bunch of women's jewelry and a flathead screwdriver) attacks you, bangs your head into the ground & breaks your nose - and you face life in prison for doing what it took to survive.....

That "tough" cunt Corey is fellating the mobs of nigger scum in hopes of keeping them pacified. Piss on her from a great height.
Did you see the look on her face during the press conference? She was smiling the entire time.

Old April 11th, 2012 #9
John in Woodbridge

What was Corey going to say? "Oh there is no evidence to charge Zimmerman with anything. Sorry niggers."

This charge was set from the beginning.

Old April 11th, 2012 #10
David Langdon

Man this is bad for you guys this is going to have a serious psychological effect on a lot of Whites trying to defend themselves or preparing to.

Now, subconsciously, a lot of Whites/hispanics under attack from blacks are going to hold back and think that defending themselves - prison time.

This has happened to a lesser extent over here with the guy jailed for "racist" twitter remarks. Now, all the uncensored forums I used to go on here have clamped the fuck down.

Old April 11th, 2012 #11
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default The MSM: zimmerman-charged-with-2nd-degree-murder...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...degree-murder/

Old April 11th, 2012 #12
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Did you see the look on her face during the press conference? She was smiling the entire time.
Didn't see it yet, just heard the result.

Old April 11th, 2012 #13
N.B. Forrest

Zimmerman's only real mistake that I can see was continuing to follow the ape after being clearly told not to. Whether or not that will be enough to flush him will be decided by the racial/sexual make-up of the jury.

Old April 11th, 2012 #14
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Zimmerman's only real mistake that I can see was continuing to follow the ape after being clearly told not to. Whether or not that will be enough to flush him will be decided by the racial/sexual make-up of the jury.
According to his brother during an interview on Piers Morgan Tonight, Zimmerman didn't follow, but was returning towards his vehicle when he was suddenly confronted & assaulted by future molecular biologist & Skittles aficionado Martin.

Old April 11th, 2012 #15
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
According to his brother during an interview on Piers Morgan Tonight, Zimmerman didn't follow, but was returning towards his vehicle when he was suddenly confronted & assaulted by future molecular biologist & Skittles aficionado Martin.
Ah, I didn't know that angle.

Old April 11th, 2012 #16
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:
I'm guessing 30% Cuban and 70% nigger will be chosen. Put the cubans in there to make it look unbiased.

Old April 11th, 2012 #17
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Woodbridge View Post
What was Corey going to say? "Oh there is no evidence to charge Zimmerman with anything. Sorry niggers."

This charge was set from the beginning.
Yep. As soon as the Special Prosecutor refused to take the case to the grand jury, Zimmerman was getting charged, period.

According to CNN's Wolf Blitzer, Corey is "deeply religious, and often looks to her faith to help her make decisions in cases". I noticed she was wearing a large golden crucifix during the press conference.

How would you like someone consulting with an imaginary deity whilst pondering whether or not to charge you with murder?

Old April 11th, 2012 #18
-JC

Default Wasn't it the police dispatcher that told Zimmerman to stand down?

My guess is that the dispatcher wasn't a sworn peace officer and probably wasn't conveying what she was told by the duty officer.

Old April 11th, 2012 #19
-JC

Default Photo of Attorney General of the United States posing with Reverend Al Sharpton about a civil rights investigation...

VIDEO here along with the full story: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/eric...-guide-trayvon

Eric Holder Praises Left-Wing Activist Al Sharpton, Says Facts, Law Will Guide Trayvon Martin [Civil Rights] Investigation

By Elizabeth Harrington
April 11, 2012

Attorney General Eric Holder, left, and Rev. Al Sharpton, host of MSNBC's "Politics Nation."

... [NAN stands for The National Action Network, which Sharpton founded,] At the opening of NAN’s 14th annual convention in Washington, D.C., the
attorney general ["Holder"] first thanked MSNBC’s Rev. Sharpton “for your partnership, your friendship, and your tireless efforts...

"As most of you know, three weeks ago, the [federal U.S.] Department of Justice launched an investigation into this incident... which remains open at this time, and... if we find evidence of a potential federal criminal civil rights crime, we will take appropriate action..."

MSNBC’s Sharpton has led several rallies,
shouting “Arrest Zimmerman Now!” and has called for civil disobedience and an “occupation” in Sanford, Fla., if an arrest is not made.

In 1984,
after two California murder trials ended with hung juries, California Highway Patrolman George Michael Gwaltney was convicted in federal court on civil rights violations stemming from the rape and murder of a young, White woman near Barstow. He was was a local, reportedly he'd pulled-over and pressured actresses/showgirls fen route to Vegas, and, since the locals wouldn't/couldn't convict on murder in State court, the feds charged him with violating this one woman's civil rights. He's currently serving 90 years. And there have been a record number of similar CHP problems in Barstow: http://articles.latimes.com/1988-06-23/news/mn-7246_1_peyer-killed-knott http://articles.latimes.com/1996-01-12/news/mn-23903_1_barstow-station

Last edited by -JC; April 12th, 2012 at 04:25 AM.

Old April 11th, 2012 #20
RebelWithACause
¡Confíeme en!

I am VERY pleased with this. This gives the local Whites down there more time to either leave or prepare for what's coming. There's no way that he'll be convicted of 2nd degree murder.

When he's found not guilty, all hell will break loose. Possibly even more than if the charges were never filed in the first place.

Tags
#1, creepy ass cracker, george zimmerman, jerry counelis, rachel jeantel, trayvon martin

Thread