Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 22nd, 2014 #21
Serbian

Let's get some pics up for the lurkers, and for Heidi Beirich.

I'm sure kwans don't mind working for slave wages and paying tax for this

LONG LIVE ROUNDER!!!

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old July 22nd, 2014 #22
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad Charles View Post
We're bothered because this is exactly what the kikes have in store for Whites.

Make no mistake: We are all Palestinians.
You can bet the lives of your children on it.

Old July 22nd, 2014 #23
Joe_Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Let's get some pics up for the lurkers, and for Heidi Beirich.

I'm sure kwans don't mind working for slave wages and paying tax for this

LONG LIVE ROUNDER!!!

To think ,the same kike vermin who applaud and cheer for such travesty as those pictures at the Southern Poverty Law Center will actually demonize us for our political opinions. Is there any question that the Jews are the embodiment of evil?

Old July 22nd, 2014 #24
Joe_Smith

A lot of Kwanservatives and Jewish liars claim that the Israelis "warn" the Palestinians before an airstrike and Hamas forces them to stay.

Take a look at one such "warning". The "knock on the roof" warning is given 56 seconds before the strike. Can you vacate an entire neighborhood in under a minute? The idea that these kikes warn before they attack is a laughable PR stunt for goy idiots to believe:

Old July 22nd, 2014 #25
Tom Adair

What's the latest scoop on what's happening in Gaza?

Old July 23rd, 2014 #26
Serbian

jewsign

Shocking: Liberal Bill Maher Agrees with Conservative Jamie Weinstein That the Palestinians Should be Slaughtered

Daily Stormer
July 22, 2014

Here you have four Jews – Jamie Weinstein, Jane Harman, Nate Silver And Bill Maher – discussing the situation in Gaza. Shockingly, though some are conservatives and some are liberals, they all agree that Jews have a right to slaughter Palestinians.

The liberal Jewess even cites a conservative Jew – Charles Krauthammer – to support her argument. But she assures us, she seldom agrees with him. Because after all, she is a liberal and he is a conservative, so they have nothing in common.

A theme of this show – as I understand it – is having Jews argue with each other, as they play the left-right game.

The average goyim will watch this and say “oh, wow, the conservatives and the liberals agree – it must be right that the Jews are defending themselves against these babies of terror.”

The video I have embedded is even titled “Bill Maher and Conservative Agree on Israel and Gaza, shockingly…”

Yes, two Jews agreeing that Israel has a right to do whatever it wants. I am utterly shocked. It is especially shocking, good goyim YouTube uploader, because one of them is a liberal and one is a conservative! Just imagine, two opposites agreeing on an issue.

These Palestinian babies need to die.

http://www.dailystormer.com/shocking...e-slaughtered/

Old July 23rd, 2014 #27
Serbian

jewsign

Israel’s Ambassador to US Says Israeli Army Should be Given Nobel Peace Prize for Not Killing More Palestinians

Daily Slave
July 23, 2014

Jew Ron Dermer says the Israeli military deserves the Nobel Peace Prize for restraining themselves from killing more Palestinians.

The Jews have made some pretty insane statements regarding the on-going situation in the Gaza Strip but this has to be one of the most ridiculous and crazy ones yet. The Israeli ambassador to the United States Ron Dermer actually said that the Israeli army should be given the Nobel Peace Prize for what he called “unimaginable restraint” in Gaza military operations.

The Jew is literally saying that they deserve the Nobel Peace Prize because they could have killed many more Palestinians than they have so far. So killing hundreds of Palestinians when the Jews could have killed thousands is justification for the Nobel Peace Prize? Only a Jew could make such a ridiculous statement like this and say it with a straight face.

His comments followed an absurd claim by Israeli’s Foreign Minister Avigdor Liberman that the IDF is the most humane and brave army on the entire planet.

Do these statements not prove how evil, crazy and insane the Jews are? This weird alien race of people needs to be dealt with if humanity is to ever progress in a positive direction.

From Times of Israel:

The Israeli army should be given the Nobel Peace Prize for its “unimaginable restraint” in Gaza, Israel’s ambassador to the United States, Ron Dermer, said Tuesday.

During an address at the Christians United for Israel Summit in Washington, Dermer was interrupted several times by hecklers, but delivered a passionate and warmly received speech in defense of Operation Protective Edge, calling Iran the “Great Evil” and accusing the United Nations and human rights groups of inadvertently aiding Hamas in its war against Israel.

“Some are shamelessly accusing Israel of genocide and would put us in the dock for war crimes,” Dermer said. “But the truth is that the Israeli Defense Forces should be given the Nobel Peace Prize… a Nobel Peace Prize for fighting with unimaginable restraint.”

Dermer’s comments followed a statement issued by Foreign Minister Avigdor Liberman, who on Sunday said that the IDF is the “most humane and bravest army in the world.”

http://www.dailystormer.com/israels-...-palestinians/

Old July 23rd, 2014 #28
Serbian

Default some of them most certainly also have Stormfront accounts

Jewish Students Volunteer to Promote Pro-Israel War Propaganda on Social Media Sites

Daily Slave
July 22, 2014

group of pig demon Jews lying and trolling for Israel on social media.

The pig demon Jews who are in the midst of killing women and children in the Gaza Strip for no particular purpose are backed by a sophisticated social media propaganda operation. A report from the Sydney Morning Herald reveals how devious and deceptive their tactics are. Israel literally has hundreds of Jewish student volunteers putting out all sorts of pro-Israel propaganda on various social media sites and message boards. This is undoubtedly part of the reason why you see so many pro-Israel and pro-Jew trolls everywhere on the Internet.

What’s funny is that a Jew student who participates in this propaganda effort is actually quoted in the article saying that the group looks for supposedly untrue statements about Israel like how they consistently kill women and children. When they find these allegedly untrue statements, they have a team of people who respond to it.

It is a fact that Israeli forces have been killing women and children as this has been verified by numerous independent news sources based on eyewitness accounts of different Israeli attacks. They’ve even attacked a hospital. So this Jew is basically admitting that they willingly volunteer to put out deceptively false propaganda. Of course, for this Jew he probably can’t comprehend that what he is doing is immoral and wrong because his brain like most Jews is wired incorrectly.

From Sydney Morning Herald:

A computer lab staffed by students in an Israeli university is playing a key role in the war of information in the Gaza conflict.

Inspired by the role of social media during the Arab Spring and boosted by the support of the Israeli government and Israel Defence Force, student volunteers at the Interdisciplinary Center (IDC) Herzliya, a private university north of Tel Aviv, are waging their own propaganda war countering online anti-Israeli sentiment.

Staffed by approximately 400 student volunteers the project which goes by the name “Israel Under Fire”, claims to have succeeded in closing anti-Israeli pages on Facebook and challenging propaganda from Hamas, the organisation that governs the Gaza Strip and whose military arm is firing rockets at Israel.

According to Igal Raich, a 23-year-old IDC student who volunteers in what is called “The Advocacy Room”, the project aims to counter what is perceived as a false representation of Israel in international and social media through Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.

“It is run by students who are all volunteers,” said Raich, who grew up in Canada before moving to Israel to study and also served in the Israeli military. “The school gave us a computer lab to work from and from nine in the morning until eight at night it is constantly full with student volunteers.”

Volunteer groups include a team that translates messages from Hebrew into 30 languages and a graphics team creating charts and images to be distributed via Facebook and Twitter.

Hamas’ tweets concentrate on graphic images from the conflict.

In addition to denying Jewish war crimes, this guy also claims 6 trillion Jews were gassed by Adolf Hitler.

There is also a video editing department and a talkback team that, according to Raich, trawls social media “looking for inconsistent facts like ‘Israel constantly kills women and children’”.

“They are skilled with what they do,” said Raich of the volunteers. “A lot of people buy what is posted online but before you make your judgment you need to know both sides of the story.”

Raich said students played a similar role during 2012’s Pillar of Defence operation – another Israeli military action against Hamas in Gaza. According to the university’s figures, 1600 students volunteered to spread social media messages to an audience of 21 million people in 62 countries and in 31 languages. The Prime Minister’s office, the Minister of Foreign Affairs, and the Defence Force considered the university’s efforts so successful they sought to collaborate during subsequent military actions.

“We started to work together,” said Raich, who is sitting exams during the current conflict. “We are constantly getting updates from the Prime Minister’s office and the Minister of Foreign Affairs because they know we are successful in what we do.”

The Prime Minister’s office has also purchased promoted tweets for selected posts to increase their visibility

Like missiles targeting both Gaza and Israel, the online battle is two-way traffic. As well as the student campaign, Israel’s IDF also runs social media accounts promoting Israeli perspectives.

A Palestinian point of view is represented in social media accounts run by the al-Qassam Brigades, the military arm of Hamas. Tweets from the al-Qassam Brigades include graphic images of dead or injured children and videos showing rockets being prepared for launch, presumably at Israel.

At the other end of the spectrum, Twitter accounts from civilians in Gaza detail the lives of scared teenagers counting Israeli bombs falling in residential areas and the effects of sleepless nights due to the sound of overhead drones.

Critics of the Israeli social media campaign suggest that, like many things on the internet, it is difficult to discern truth and are sceptical of the authenticity of pro-Israeli posts that appear to be organic but are government propaganda.

“The whole point of such efforts is to look like they are unofficial, just everyday people chatting online,” Dena Shunra, a Hebrew-English translator, told The Electronic Intifada, an online news site.

http://www.dailystormer.com/jewish-s...l-media-sites/

Old July 23rd, 2014 #29
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

http://www.gisfilms.org/pictures.htm

Wonder if any of the budding anne franks©®℗™ are sending messages to the murdered, maimed and terrified palestinian children like they sent to the lebanese children.

Old July 23rd, 2014 #30
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Yes, two Jews agreeing that Israel has a right to do whatever it wants. I am utterly shocked. It is especially shocking, good goyim YouTube uploader, because one of them is a liberal and one is a conservative! Just imagine, two opposites agreeing on an issue.

These Palestinian babies need to die.
Andrew Anglin has a talent for this.

Old July 23rd, 2014 #31
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Over 600 civilians murdered by Israel in Gaza at this point. 600.

It's mass indiscriminate homicide on the world stage and every American politician, left, right, far left, far right, is absolutely silent.

Tell me lurking reader, what does than imply about the power of the Jewish lobby in American politics? Israel murdered over 1,200 Palestinians in the last invasion of Gaza a couple of years ago.

And every American politician supported it. Just like they are now.

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; July 23rd, 2014 at 02:05 PM.

Old July 23rd, 2014 #32
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

If President Obama had a Palestinian son, the Israelis would be shelling him.

Old July 24th, 2014 #33
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

The jew website below one can purchase the picture of kiklings "sending a message" to the victims of jew hates.

And no, it is not a anti-jew website, it is a jew website.

What most goytards cannot/will not accept, is that the jew holy scriptures and filled with celebrations of death and genocide for a reason.

http://www.israelimages.com/see_imag...s.php?idi=8814
http://www.israelimages.com/see_imag...s.php?idi=8798

Old July 24th, 2014 #34
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Miliband: Israelis' attacks on Gaza may make things worse: Labour leader says he cannot defend ground invasion

jew Miliband is playing good jew. Don't fall for it goytards. Once he is anointed as being morally superior to all others he will then tell the world the England has no alternative but to kill in the name of "freedom" or some other bullshit to protect jew interest.

Quote:
  • Labour leader opens dividing line between himself and Cameron over Israel
  • PM has strongly defended Israel's right to launch attacks on the Gaza Strip
  • But Labour says the violence risks helping motivate new Hamas recruits

Old July 24th, 2014 #35
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Israel should be investigated for war crimes in Gaza says UN, as it warns that they have not done enough to protect hundreds of Palestinian civilians

Hey, Heidi Beirich, you fat ass disgusting kunt, check out the picture of the children at the link above.

Maybe if the White Southerns had missiles and high powered snipper weapons they could have indiscrimenatly bombed and picked off children, pregnant women and hospitals when nigger raped and murdered White women and children.

Her is a question for fat ass Heidi, how man kikes are killed and raped by palestinian every year and how many Whites are killed and raped by niggers in America, or South Africa, or England, or Sweden?

Come on fat ass bitch, put down the tub of cookie dough and create an account and start a dialogue.

Quote:
  • UN human rights chief Navi Pillay says Israel must end blockade and respect obligations as an 'Occupying Power'
  • She also condemns Palestinian militant group Hamas for launching 'indiscriminate attacks' on Israel
  • Some 630 Palestinians, many of them children and civilians have so far died since Israel's attacks began
  • Some 29 Israeli soldiers have been killed, including a tank officer who was shot by a Palestinian sniper overnight
  • Israel steps up claims that Hamas are using civilians has human shields after rockets found at UN school
  • Second such discovery at a vacant UN school in Gaza in a week, the UN Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) said
  • It has long been the Israeli case that the store weapons in residential areas using Palestinians as human shields
  • Although the Arab League accuses Israel of war crimes by responding indiscriminately
  • Negotiations to broker a truce between Israel and Hamas militants are making some progress, says Washington
  • U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry in Jerusalem meeting for the second time this week with UN chief Ban Ki-moon
  • Israeli transport ministry spokesman says stopping flights to Israel is 'giving a prize to terrorism'
  • Israeli troops clashed with Hamas fighters near the Gaza town of Khan Younis, forcing dozens of families to flee

Last edited by Tintin; July 29th, 2014 at 08:12 AM.

Old July 24th, 2014 #36
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

'I want my father, bring me my father': Heartrending picture of young Palestinian child screaming in agony after being badly wounded in Gaza

Quote:
  • Photo of Palestinian boy in Gazan hospital shines spotlight on conflict between Israel and Hamas
  • The number of dead in conflict are said to include the son, daughter-in-law and two small grandchildren of senior Hamas leader
  • Israeli military says 13 soldiers have been killed in fighting with Hamas militants
  • But Hamas fighters claim to have captured an Israeli soldier during fighting in the Gaza Strip
  • Israel's U.N. Ambassador denies 'untrue' claims, insisting they are just rumours and no kidnapping has taken place
  • Israeli aircraft have struck more than 2,000 targets in Gaza and killed over 300 Palestinians since start of the fighting
  • Israel lost its first soldier during the offensive after Sgt. Eitan Barak, 20, was killed behind enemy lines
  • He was a member of Battalion 931 of the Nahal Brigade, one of the IDF’s five major infantry formations

The pictures below is a perfect example of the wisdom revealed in the ancient Polish proverb:

Quote:
The jew cries out in pain as it strikes you.

Oy vey, is this a picture of the genocidal jew shoving a palestinian family into a mobile gassing chamber and crematorium?

Last edited by Tintin; July 25th, 2014 at 11:33 AM.

Old July 24th, 2014 #37
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Bizarre trend of 'bomb shelter selfies' takes off in Israel as under-siege Tel Aviv residents vow to 'keep on smiling'

While the jew army is bombing and killing children and pregnant women, the jew is having a good time in "bomb shelter".

Quote:
  • Hundreds of Israelis have documented their experiences on Facebook
  • 'There’s a selfie for everything so why not bomb shelters?' said creator
  • Many show Israeli citizens smiling and laughing as they pose for the photos
  • 16-day conflict has claimed lives of 718 Palestinians and 32 Israel soldiers

Old July 24th, 2014 #38
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

The IDF just shelled a U.N. school in Gaza, killing at least 15 and injuring (that means fucked-up for life in many cases) 150 civilians who apparently mistakenly thought the Israelis wouldn't shell a school full of families flying a United Nations flag.

Over 700 dead civilians now. Thousands maimed. Listened to an aide to Kerry on Charlie Rose saying that President Obama was willing to pardon Jonathan Pollard if the Israelis would stop murdering people in Gaza.

So expect Pollard to be pardoned by Obama on his way out.

Israel is committing war crimes on global HDTV, and the West is silent.

Old July 25th, 2014 #39
Serbian

How America Finances the Destruction in Gaza—and the Cleanup

The US-subsidized Israeli military wreaks devastation, and a US-funded UN agency deals with the aftermath.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...sistance-unrwa

Old July 25th, 2014 #40
Serbian

Quote:
Over 700 dead civilians now
Current death toll is over 800.

Quote:
Israel is committing war crimes on global HDTV, and the West is silent
Some Amerikwans are actively cheering for the child murdering jew thugs.

Tags
gaza, israel, palestinians, war crimes

Thread