Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 6th, 2008 #261
Alex Linder
Administrator

Is it evil to kill off entire peoples? Then tell it to the people who scribbled the Old Testament. Remember Jones claims the Catholics are the true people of the Covenant, having superseded the jews when they rejected Christ. Not only did God countenance extermination in the Old Testament, he has allowed over 99% of species that ever existed on earth to be wiped out.

There is not a single thing wrong, in the eyes of God, with exterminating the jews - the murderers of Jesus, and the attempted genocidalists of the White race.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 6th, 2008 at 11:36 PM.

Old August 6th, 2008 #262
Alex Linder
Administrator

Jones is guily of lack of respect for God's creation in failing to take into account what the jew actually is, rather than what he wants the jews to be, and pretends the jew to be. Jones is social-engineering in the way conservatives ordinarily mock when it comes to jews and liberals playing with niggers using white man's tax money.

No amount or flavor of holy water will turn Abe Foxman or Alan Dershowitz into a human being. Before the pourer they remain splattered, sputtering semitites.

Jones and the church he champions promulgate a policy toward jews that is correctly described as modern alchemy. Just as you can't turn a nigger into a human by giving it stolen money, you can't turn a jew into a human by taking it to mass.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 6th, 2008 at 11:37 PM.

Old August 6th, 2008 #263
Kaiser
Banned

Absolutely.

I want to make it Clear:

Jews are sub-humans.Period.

Old August 6th, 2008 #264
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Yes and no, to them NOT loving Israel. It's more true to say that Congress fears Israel than loves it. The mouthbreathing Christian Zionists ultimately want the Jeboo II reign, yes, but I see no reason to think they don't love jews too. They are told over and over what wonderful people these jews are, and I see no reason to doubt many of them actually believe that. Not sure it really matters. These people are dangerous any way you take them. But it is not so simple as to say they are wholly driven by their belief in supporting Israel/jews as necessary antecedent to restored kiingdom.
Alex Linder, it's funny to be that you say that because what I was showing to you was posted here by "Hugh".

Old August 7th, 2008 #265
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
Alex Linder, it's funny to be that you say that because what I was showing to you was posted here by "Hugh".
I didn't remember who posted it, but was responding to that point, which I have seen posted here and on other sites. It's cool to make that point, as many people do not grasp the theology driving this subset of christians, but to say that's the only motive driving them is in my view wrong. The leaders of these nitwits are wined and dined in Israel. They queer their Bible and their teachings accordingly. They tell the gulping dupes that God judges them by how they treat Israel/jews. So I would say the correct view is that they believe Israel etc must get in line for the Great Thing to happen, but also that jews/Israelis are the Good Guys in ordinary, daily strife. I also personally believe that the low-rent left-halfer-heifers and Left-Behind-eyers admire the jews because they are rich and powerful...and schemey. How many of these dirt lickers name their children Jacob? Knowing the Biblical story about his stealing his brother's birthright. These people aren't smart enough to be crooked, but they sure as hell wish they were. They really are like white niggers, alterna-wiggers, these shitheel types. They love seeing their big preachers up there in a Cadillac and big shiny house, and they don't care how their leader came by the money.

Am I wrong? My team used to play Bible Institute of Los Angeles (Biola) and similar low-rent Christian colleges, and every time I hit a single, I'd look in their eyes up close. They are not humans in the same sense we are.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 7th, 2008 at 12:10 AM.

Old August 7th, 2008 #266
Alex Linder
Administrator

My point is that you're not going to find the noble virtues in many low-rent Baptists, to be redundant. You're going to get, rather, jealousy, anti-MYOB, vice crusading, all the indices of the suspicious and uncultured. It's just horrible when dumb people learn to be suspicious because they can never get focused on the right thing to be suspicious about.

Old August 7th, 2008 #267
Alex Linder
Administrator

BTW, I'm not trying to hijack this thread!

Old August 7th, 2008 #268
T.I.

Default No Pie in the Sky for me, Miss Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post
But I do know this, Irish... there are tens of thousands, if not millions, of white men ready to tear the hell out of this demonic grip the Jews have on our infrastructure. When the starting pistol fires there will be no turning back.
I mean, c’mon Miss Blue, in all seriousness, what is gonna reach these people?

The other day I showed a co-worker the printout of the CNN story where bin laden denied any responsibility for 9/11. Then I showed him his FBI wanted poster that makes no mention of 9/11. So then I asked, is it possible there is no proof and they have the wrong guy? His reply was, I don’t give a shit. Nice. And this fellow claims to be a born-again.

One week or so after 9/11 I was watching this “town hall meeting” on ABC. Peter Jennings was the moderator. A few dozen people from such-and-such town got together to collectively wring their hands. Well towards the end of the show, the microphone was passed around so people could express their genuine angst (at that time.) One middle-aged White lady gets hold of the microphone and in a clear, impassioned voice demands, Why did they do this?

Well sure enough, from way back in one of the back rows, up pops a rabbi to explain. He kindly takes the microphone and says, well sometimes we just have evil people do evil things for no reason. … And then POOF like magic, all the righteous energy and indignance of the room - which was just beginning to take FOCUS - evaporated into thin air. Evil did it, and the people with open mouths fell silent.

That silence was the sound of the window being shut on moral considerations, obligations to truth, and real responsibility for 9/11.

Genocide in Palestine
Slaughter in Iraq
Iraqi pipelines to Israel
Negroid horror de jour
Abortion
Etc., etc…

It’s all the same: nobody gives a shit. Window closed. Nailed shut by the jews.

The evil egregore of the jews has sucked the life out of our people.

We need to work with what we have already, stop with the talMUDic hair-splitting among ourselves, worrying about how many angels fit on the head of Christian pins, before demographics buries us all under a sea of mud forever (reminder): http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...050901841.html

Our people will only respect actions, not theory and rhetoric.

Real facts on the ground to work for: http://www.northwesthomeland.org/four_phases.html

Old August 7th, 2008 #269
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Jews as a group are themselves deeply programmed and manipulated by their leadership, who use the rabbis or rabbinate to control the masses of Jews.

The whole Jewish culture is designed to turn Jews into sociopaths, who are then manipulated for financial gain, by their own sociopathic leaders.

This is why Jews are always eventually expelled, because as their numbers and power grow, they relax their control over the masks they wear to appear normal when they are weak.

As the mask slips, more and more people begin to see the insanity behind the mask, until a critical mass of the host nation realises that the Jews are literally driving the non-Jewish community insane by turning them into sociopaths too, and the Jews are then expelled.

The expulsion is often violent, because by the time the expulsion occurs, so many of the host population have been driven insane, that they are now psychopaths, and thus commit the vilest acts imaginable.

Once the Jews have been expelled, the non-Jewish community leaders usually lead the remaining psycho portion of their community into a war, where the psychos get wiped out.

The former host nation, freed of its Jews and the portion of its society that was driven insane, then undergoes a renaissance, and experiences a period of tremendous growth in all aspects of its culture, wealth and power for several generations, forgets the lessons of the past, becomes overconfident, lets the Jews back in, and the cycle begins again.

If one looks at the Jewish religion and culture, it is deliberately designed to turn Jews into sociopaths.

The main reasons for the public, brutal circumcision, the rabbi spitting out the blood into a cup of wine, and the drinking of the blood and wine by the parents and guests, is both so as to force Jews into a ritual so vile that they are permanently alienated from non-Jews, and to create massive mental trauma in the baby, shattering the child's personality.

It's the first step to creating split personalities in the child, consisting of the abused child's real inner personality, which cowers away in fear from the rabbinate, then the numerous other personalities the Jew learns to assume.
This guarantees obedience to the rabbinate from birth.

That babies shattered personality can then be easily controlled and manipulated.
A persecution complex is easily installed in abused children, because of the deep fear, and hate, already in them.

Focus upon disintegrating the rabbinate, by working on the tremendous fear and hate Jewish males have for their rabbis. This fear and hate is produced and then redirected by their rabbis against the world, which is why Jews hate everyone.

Until Jews are turned against and separated from their rabbinate, they will continue as they are. The best way to turn Jews against the rabbinate, is to focus upon how they were abused as children. Aim for their inner child.

The average Jewish male on the street is not our enemy, he is a tool of his masters.

He is a mindcontrolled robot, an abused mutilated child, brought up as a sociopath, with split personalities, and with marked either masochistic or sadistic tendencies.
Then throw in the fact that most Jews are Arabs of mixed race, and there is a mess that cannot be fixed, is not our problem, and cannot be tolerated amongst normal people.

Jews are not to be feared, they are to be pitied and sent to Israel, which serves many purposes.
Some Christians want to create an Israel so they can expel the Jews to there, so they can rule the world.
70 million Christians believe in The Rapture, that they will physically be transported to Heaven once Jesus retruns, which they believe only happens after Armageddon, which only happens once the Jews are all gathered into Israel.
There is roughly 5 trillion dollars worth of minerals around the Red Sea, which is why Western govts supports Israel, which to them is little more than a military base with 5 million Jews ready to die defending the base.
Jewish leaders love Israel because if they commit crimes, they can always flee to Israel for safety.

Jews are renowed for always studying the mind. Jews don't focus so heavily on psychology and psychiatry because they want to help people.They focus on it so they can understand how peoples minds work, and then use that knowledge to manipulate people in a global psyops. Their psychologists work with their media, to create mind control products using TV programming, films, music, the use of colours, memes etc.

The vast majority of the so-called WN groups, sites etc are run by Jews, or zogbots - non-Jews that the Jews have programmed to obey them in all things. They are easy to identify, because they will try to divide Whites.

The Bible consists mainly of the White sun/star religions, which the Jews stole, then rewrote as their own religion, and butchered anyone who protested. This was done by Jews to sever us from our roots.

That's why Christianity has such a powerful attraction for Whites, because beneath the layers of deception and lies the Jews have shovelled over it, lies the stories of the beautiful, pure, clean, nature based religions of our people that stretch back millenia.
One has to however burrow beneath the layers to find it, and due to Jewish media control, many give up and search for substitutes.

Destroying Christianity without a replacement spiritual system will lead to our people losing their soul, and is not necessary. Under the layers of camouflage lies our old religions, we must just remove the layers that hide our religion from view.

None of us will ever know the truth about religion until we die, but to me, Jesus is not a particular person, but a symbol of The Sacrifice, a stereotype of the type of person required if a group is to survive.

Again and again, on a daily basis, especially in the military or times of disaster, one sees a White, a stereotypical Jesus or Sacrifice, who will knowingly and deliberately sacrifice themselves, so that the rest of their group may live.

Whites are mostly unique in this aspect, in that we are prepared to die for values and principles, as opposed to other races who squabble and shriek over who gets the best place to put up some tent or shack, and who stole whose mouldy bread.

The Stellar and Solar Cross, the twelve houses of the zodiac (rewritten as twelve apostles), the Sun of God (rewritten as the Son of God) who is the Sacrifice each night, and who at the annual precession dies for three days in the south at the 33rd degree before rising on the 3rd day to begin again the journey to the North, and by having risen bringing the warmth of spring and summer i.e. eternal life to mankind, the Virgin who gives birth to the Sun at dawn and is dressed in blue symbolising the sky and water which gives us all life, silver circles and rings symbolising the moon, golden circles and rings symbolising the sun and the colour of ripened crops, the pyramid symbolising the many steps of life, these were once all core components of our true White religion, and existed for millenia before the Jews came.

Just because it has been covered with layers of deception does not mean we abandon it, we simply clean it up again. The truth can never be buried or hidden.

Whites are thus attracted to Christianity because occasionally they gain a glimpse of the awesome beauty and majesty that once was our true religion, of what we once were, and what we will be again.

Our religion is in our blood, and it calls to us, and that is what Jews fear, because they know that without Whites, Jews are nothing.

But if Jews can maintain their masks and rule Whites, then Jews can through us rule the world.

Asatru, Wicca, Odinism, the new forms of Christianity which move ever further from the Middle Eastern drivel and back towards the nature-based White religion it once was, these are all attempts to find the gateway back to what we were, and will be again, in a world best described with music.

This was the world that we once had, but have lost, and must find again:

youtube.com/watch?v=G93EhIGlVS0

youtube.com/watch?v=IDaNntPogeM

youtube.com/watch?v=r0VUXLsBSjo

Old August 7th, 2008 #270
Heather Blue

Hijacking my thread!! Everyone should be so lucky.

Alex and Irish and Hugh and Psychologicalshock. Wow! I must be living right.

True. The policy of the western world should be to exterminate the Jews.
It has already been approved by a Higher Power.

In ancient times, Jews would say God told them to slaughter people and take their possessions. Perhaps, we should ask the Jews if God is ordering them to wipe out the White Race and take our wealth and possessions. Is that why they have an agenda to destroy us?

Now, White Christians do have a commandment. Jesus Christ gave us an order from His own mouth. There were witnesses. They wrote it down. It's in the Holy Bible. Luke 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

It started with a capital murder.

Old August 7th, 2008 #271
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
My point is that you're not going to find the noble virtues in many low-rent Baptists, to be redundant. You're going to get, rather, jealousy, anti-MYOB, vice crusading, all the indices of the suspicious and uncultured. It's just horrible when dumb people learn to be suspicious because they can never get focused on the right thing to be suspicious about.
I don't think I like the argument of there are good X and bad X because that's placing equal emphasis on the good and the bad. It's a very basic, yet effective tactic of twisting an argument in a way that tricks people into agreeing with something that is untrue. The famous argument is always not all niggers are bad or not all Jews are bad. The point isn't that , we're looking at statistics because that is important, we're looking at group characteristics and that's important. If one is to say most Whites are peaceful and most Niggers especially males are not then one would be correct while emphasizing a true point.

So where am I going here? That's to say that Christianity is at its roots problematic. There are sects that aren't too bad the Orthodox church being a good example in that it controlled usury but didn't ban it, taught peasants to read purposefully and practiced Pan-Slavism. So they aren't too bad but then there are negative aspects there as well. The problem with Christianity is that it's something that's not Aryan introduced into an Aryan society, it's very weird and "tastes" wrong if you can understand what taste means in this context. The very concept of a commandment is strange since it entails a sort of ownership over you a sort of slavery. That wasn't seen in polytheistic religions, the idea was that if you want to be at peace with the Gods you have to give them something and they'll give you back something. If you don't , you're on your own. It wasn't a command, the Gods didn't have some sort of laws for us or orders rather the idea was that they are those somewhat aloof but not apathetic entities that can be your best friends or your worst enemies, often separately.

The issue isn't that all Christians are shitty, most on VNN aren't too bad (Excluding Obabadiah and Duck who are crazed) but in my opinion they're just going the wrong way. Habits are hard to beat, it's true. If your whole generation line has been a Christian, Communist, Judeo-Liberal, Trotskyist (Paleo-Con) whatever, it's often hard to let go. Political ideas fall out pretty fast on VNN because that's what we're about but the religious and subversive cultural ideas just don't seem to die out even if it's obvious that it's bad. It's like a smoker defending that smoking has some sort of benefits.

People and their beliefs are rather desperate but in the end you have to pull the rug right from underneath them because the ideas taught by the Bible are really not compatible with the sort of ideas WN has. The Bible's only strong suit seems to be the dislike of Jews but is that enough? No. We wont become Muslim just because Palestinians and other Arabs have issues with Jews and thus being Christian for the same reason is simply not viable. Christianity isn't about race and as has been outlined it is a globalizing religion awfully similar to Judaism in that respect, it just takes a less "elitist" path and rather tries to by popular. If it isn't about race or isn't beneficial to race then it should be discouraged.

Last edited by psychologicalshock; August 8th, 2008 at 09:32 AM.

Old August 8th, 2008 #272
Mike Parker

Quote:
If you listen to last Radio Istina, #19, we discuss Sicut Judaeis Non, and how a jew convert named Nicholas Donin introduced the Church to the Talmud, showed it the blasphemies it contained.
Nice job, I enjoyed it. This seems to be the basis of what Revilo Oliver called the privileged position of Jews under Christianity. Christians have never tolerated any other minority as they have Jews. Under cuius regio, eius religio, for instance, it was utterly inconceivable that Protestants could live in a Catholic country, or Catholics in a Protestant one. But Jews could live in both.

On your point about Jewish criminality, insofar as the Jews were tolerated in Europe, they were there to do things that Christians weren't supposed to do. It seems (correct me if I'm wrong, Heather) that it was sinful for the Christian to collect interest, but okay for the Christian to pay interest to the Jew. That may make sense to the Jesuitical Catholic mind, and surely does to the Talmudic Jewish one, but this simple Aryan asks WTF?

Old August 8th, 2008 #273
Alex Linder
Administrator

Lots to comment on above, many good posts. Hugh is pushing the EMJ and Michael Hoffman line, which is that jews are the products of rabbis. This is backwards. Rabbis are the products of jews. The rabbi is the perfect expression of the jewish anti-soul, and if you took a bunch of larval jewlets and threw them in a desert, they would produce a leader easily recognizable as a rabbi, if named something else. Same with Europe: if you took larval Aryans and threw them in a swamp, a forest, or a desert, they would produce a recognizable civilization.

Jones and Hoffman are Catholics, which is to say that they hate biological fact like a cat hates water. Studies have been done showing jews are a distinct people, genewise. Their babies exhibit much higher levels of xenophobia than white babies do - this data is mentioned in MacDonald. The problem is the jew - and neither Jones nor Hoffman are interested in that part of God's 'marvelous' creation known as the jew; the jew is simply a stick figure in their own bizarre psychodrama. In their fantasy, which brooks no biological correction, the jew is WHOLLY defined by the fact that he has not yet converted to Christianity. Adolf Hitler in twenty years went from being a philosemite to ridding Germany and much of Europe of the jew's influence. The Catholic church in 2,000 years has not managed as much. Why is this? Because Hitler had the courage to see the jew for what it manifestly is: a different and hostile species, and one which competes with the Aryan. Contrast what Hitler writes about jews in chapter two of Mein Kampf versus Jones in Libido Dominandi and The Revolutionary Spirit. Both see the subversion, but only Hitler correctly locates the cause.

Jones and Hoffman support a church policy that has allowed the church to be subverted. They complain about that subversion without understanding that it is the church's factually incorrect opinion about the nature of the jew that opened the door to subversion in the first place.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 9th, 2008 at 01:22 AM.

Old August 8th, 2008 #274
Alex Linder
Administrator

Hey, Jones, try this slogan:

No social progress outside the biological order.

Old August 8th, 2008 #275
Alex Linder
Administrator

Put it this way:

Jones can tell you jot and tittle of jewish history, but he doesn't know from jew.

Old August 8th, 2008 #276
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
I don't think I like the argument of there are good X and bad X because that's placing equal emphasis on the good and the bad. It's a very basic, yet effective tactic of twisting an argument in a way that tricks people into agreeing with something that is untrue. The famous argument is always not all niggers are bad or not all Jews are bad. The point isn't that , we're looking at statistics because that is important, we're looking at group characteristics and that's important. If one is to say most Whites are peaceful and most Niggers especially males are not then one would be correct while emphasizing a true point.
Yes, this is a problem. If you talk about blacks and crime with the average white, the response you get more than any other is "well i know some whites who are just as bad as any blacks." Whites either don't grasp the concept of generalization, or they have been brainwashed to be scared of it. I'm not sure which it is. Well, perhaps the deep meaning is that Authority puts out the (lie) that blacks are people too, and whites shoot any messenger who reports the truth because it's too emotionally threatening to think their leaders don't have their best interests at heart, deep down, and in fact are leading their kind to genocide.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 8th, 2008 at 08:20 PM.

Old August 8th, 2008 #277
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Hey, Jones, try this slogan:

No social progress outside the biological order.
In other words, treating niggers and jews like humans destroys society. Treating jews and niggers like the parasites and pollution they are builds society.

Old August 8th, 2008 #278
Horseman

Quote:
In other words, treating niggers and jews like humans destroys society. Treating jews and niggers like the parasites and pollution they are builds society.

not just the treating - merely THINKING that jews, blacks or faggots are all ok will destroy you psychologically. And you'll never be able to figure out what's wrong with you - just that you're screwed up. But then you'll commiserate with the others who are similarly screwed up, and laugh "how funny it is that we're all screwed up," as you pass the joint around.

Old August 8th, 2008 #279
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:
Yes, this is a problem. If you talk about blacks and crime with the average white, the response you get more than any other is "well i know some whites who are just as bad as any blacks." Whites either don't grasp the concept of generalization, or they have been brainwashed to be scared of it. I'm not sure which it is.
Most whites with any real-life exposure to blacks know damn well blacks are dangerous animals. That's why whites practice a form of White Nationalism every day known to demographers as "white flight." They're also deeply terrified of being labeled a "racist," knowing full well that title means loss of job, loss of contracts, social ostracism, ect, ect. The Jews have made black, brown, Asian and Jewish pride honorable attributes, but even the most benign expressions of White pride can be serious impediments to survival.

Ask any white person anywhere in the country to describe a city, and anytime you hear them mention a "bad side of town" you know they're saying "nigger section." I have never once heard a trailer park designated as the "bad side of town." We develop code words and code phrases not out of ignorance, but out of fear.

That's my opinion, anyway.

Old August 9th, 2008 #280
Alex Linder
Administrator

Yes, Myles, that sounds right. I think the average white has a number of things floating in his head that he knows are contradictory, so he prefers safe terrain of PC consumerism. If you try to bring the contradictions to the surface, he gets real, real nervous, manifest in the reaction I described. But I think you're right that most really do understand the truth about muds, as proved by their behavior rather than their words.

Thread