VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 13th, 2008 #1
melcur
Banned

Default I've identified three different types of informants here at VNN

I've identified three different types of informants here at VNN. Undoubtedly there are more.

There is the :

Bill White type of informant.

It's my belief that Bill White was simply doing everything that he could to discredit every other White Nationalist leader except himself and that his primary purpose was probably to snare a stupid, young and naive White kid, someone like Phil_88, and eventually to get him to commit some type of violent crime. Of course that individual would be immediately caught giving the media all kinds of opportunities to badmouth Whites in general and White organizations specifically.

Jett Rink type of informant:

To my knowledge Jett Rink simply focuses on running distraction and subverting any possibility that Whites here at VNN might actually work together on some issue or project. Watch him, he's always the first to enter an activist thread, with the exception of any Bill White threads, and badmouth whoever or whatever issue or individual is being discussed. He was in the thread involving the destitute Idaho family stuck out in the woods last November telling anyone that would listen that we shouldn't send the family any money. He was in the Daniel Cicciaro thread, doing everything he dcould to convince anyone that would listen that wee shouldn't contact the Cicciaro family and encourage them to speak out about the fact that John White [nigger] murdered their son and got away with it. Jett Rink gets involved in every single thread where anyone here might actually woirk in concert with another White man in an effort to advance the White agenda, every single one, and it's always for the same purpose, derail it, instill doubt in the minds of Whites, etc... Rink is without any doubt whatsoever, a disinformation agent and informant.

Richard H type of informant:

Richard focuses pretty much on threads asking questions, i.e. what do you like to do, where do you live, post a picture of yourself, who's you favorite WN leader, what are your hobbies, all information that the SPLC and ADL will figure out some way to use. If you post your photo here they'll have it in the "extremist info bank" in a day. They may forward it on to your local sheriff or police chief as "Nat Security intelligence" or who knows what. You'd be surprised what can be learned from a photo and the answers to a dozen relatively obscure and seemingly unimportant questions.

Last edited by melcur; June 13th, 2008 at 01:08 PM.

Old June 13th, 2008 #2
melcur
Banned

Oh yeah, this post ought to be stickied, but it won't be, and it'll probably be in nutzpah within the hour.

Old June 13th, 2008 #3
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

Excellent post. Get to know the three basic types of zog servants (the Provoker, the Saboteur and the Snooper) and you will avoid a lot of trouble. Note that these zog servants never attack each other.

Old June 13th, 2008 #4
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

This is a very interesting subject. Eric Thomson have also written about it (see below).

ZOG has thousands of different strategies to destroy organised political activities among White Nationalists. The three mentioned in melcurs post and those below are just the tip of the iceberg, as Eric puts it.

--------------------

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=68215

ZOG-WAYS: A GUIDE FOR GOYIM

by E. Thomson

“How do I loathe thee? Let me count the ways...” The ploys of ZOG which are used to persecute & enslave the Goyim are myriad, so I may touch upon those which immediately come to mind, & with which I am experienced, as a victim.

Co-optation
One whom ZOG wants on its side is bribed &/or blackmailed to serve ZOG.

Infiltration
Zoggies become members of anti-Zionist groups.

False-flag ops & orgs
Zoggies found, fund & foster operations &/or organizations with ostensible anti-Zionist objectives.

Confusion
ZOG establishes &/or encourages many false-flag groups &/or fronts to confuse Goyim about which line & which group to believe & to support. The jewsmedia drowned out Father Coughlin by inundating the airwaves with a multitude of crazy bible-bangers in the 1930s.

The Tender Trap
Co-opting a Goy leader by means of a jew whore is even admitted in The Old Testament. It works!

Disinformation
In which a poisonous lie is wrapped in layers of sweet truth.

Big Lies
As Hitler warned, Goyim tend to believe impudent whoppers, being unwilling to tell such whoppers themselves. Hence, they think no one could be so bold nor impudent. Wrong, Goyim, wrong!

Assassination
When beatings & bribes do not work, murder usually does. The assassination of one’s character with kosher calumnies may be more effective than outright murder, since there is no danger of a Goy victim gaining martyrdom in the minds of the Goyim.

Threats against loved ones & other hostages
This deterred Henry Ford, & even co-opted him to stop publication of “The International Jew,” & to avoid supporting Charles Lindbergh, Jr. for U.S. president, when it counted.

Sowing defeatism
By touting ZOG’s ‘overwhelming power.’

Sowing apathy
By denying that ZOG exists.

Use of natural resources to advance ZOG policies
By exploiting the normal ignorance & egotism of Goyim.

Use of the ‘jewstice’ system
Even if trumped-up charges will not stick, the Goy victim goes broke defending himself. ZOG has the best justice money can buy, so no Goy can match ZOG’s bucks.

Imposing diversity
This goes back to The Tower of Babel Fable. If a number of voices does not confuse sufficiently, then have many listeners of different cultures, languages & identities.

Distractions
Gull the Goyim with amusements. Tout trivia as important, as with election circuses, sports & celebrity commotion.

Information overload
Goyim are bewildered, scared & apathetic amid news of ‘crises’, real, imaginary &/or exaggerated.

Information under-coverage
Goyim are lulled by non-reporting of important events which affect their well-being in long or short term.

Gradualism
ZOG can advance its policies over centuries via consistent pressure.

Suddenness
ZOG can create sudden crises which overwhelm the Goyim’s ability to learn & to think, as with Pearl Harbor; 9-11 et al.

This is just the tip of the iceberg of ZOG & its methods. DOWZ! ORION!

Old June 13th, 2008 #5
Jett Rink
Banned

Get Smart - Visit Curt Maynard's Blog

Old June 13th, 2008 #6
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
I've identified three different types of informants here at VNN. Undoubtedly there are more...
melcur Smart: Would you believe fifty different types of informants?
bill white: I find that very hard to believe, Mr. Smart.
melcur Smart: Would you believe forty different types?
[richard shakes his head sadly]
melcur Smart: How about two highly unstable, paranoid loners that take themselves way too seriously and have too much time on their hands: one in the midst of constructing a tar-paper shack in the woods, the other wearing a tinfoil hat?
jett rink: now that I can believe!

Old June 13th, 2008 #7
George Witzgall

jett, I swear to god I didn't see your post.

Old June 13th, 2008 #8
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 999 View Post
Note that these zog servants never attack each other.

FACT!!!!!!!!!

Old June 13th, 2008 #9
cknott
Banned

But there's a forth type of informant.

It's the one you least expect to be one. Your best friend or trusted ally.

And those are the ones who always do the most damage.....
ALWAYS

Old June 13th, 2008 #10
Jett Rink
Banned

Good idea agent nine hundred ninety nine!

Old June 13th, 2008 #11
melcur
Banned

What a surprise, Jett Rink and Cknott are already busy with damage control.

Go boys go!

Both of you were busy yesterday attempting to salvage and rehabiliate Richard after he fucked up as badly as he did RE his alleged treatment program. LMWAO!

Old June 13th, 2008 #12
melcur
Banned

Anyone know if this is Bill White's ISP?

172.140.252.28 (AMERICA ONLINE) [Label Visitor]

Old June 13th, 2008 #13
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melcur
Anyone know if this is Bill White's ISP?

172.140.252.28 (AMERICA ONLINE) [Label Visitor]
Why? Can't you wait to run it down at headquarters when they open tomorrow morning?

Old June 13th, 2008 #14
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 999 View Post
Note that these zog servants never attack each other.
I have had words with everyone on VNNF so I guess that shows I am no agent.

Old June 13th, 2008 #15
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
Why? Can't you wait to run it down at headquarters when they open tomorrow morning?
Actually Rink, it's yours, I just want to see if it matches Bill White's ISP for obvious reasons.

Old June 13th, 2008 #16
Obadiah 1:18
Adieu, Jews!

Gogent observations, melcur.

I would add a fourth category to your list. That would be for tag-team antis, gay Jews tuisto and psychologicalshock being the perfect example, who always post in the same thread, often immediately after each other, are always in agreement, and go out of their way to create dissent between WNs, especially atheists and Christians.

Old June 13th, 2008 #17
George Witzgall

uh-oh, I can see where this thread is heading.

Let the flames begin.

Old June 13th, 2008 #18
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
Jett Rink type of informant:

To my knowledge Jett Rink simply focuses on running distraction and subverting any possibility that Whites here at VNN might actually work together on some issue or project. Watch him, he's always the first to enter an activist thread, with the exception of any Bill White threads, and badmouth whoever or whatever issue or individual is being discussed. He was in the thread involving the destitute Idaho family stuck out in the woods last November telling anyone that would listen that we shouldn't send the family any money. He was in the Daniel Cicciaro thread, doing everything he dcould to convince anyone that would listen that wee shouldn't contact the Cicciaro family and encourage them to speak out about the fact that John White [nigger] murdered their son and got away with it. Jett Rink gets involved in every single thread where anyone here might actually woirk in concert with another White man in an effort to advance the White agenda, every single one, and it's always for the same purpose, derail it, instill doubt in the minds of Whites, etc... Rink is without any doubt whatsoever, a disinformation agent and informant.
I agree. Good post melcur.

Jew Rink was also in the Signal activism thread and did everything he could to derail that one too. I called him on it but nothing was done to him by any of the mods. He should have been banned or at least limited to the op forum.

Old June 13th, 2008 #19
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
Jew Rink was also in the Signal activism thread and did everything he could to derail that one too. I called him on it but nothing was done to him by any of the mods. He should have been banned or at least limited to the op forum.
If he is indeed Chain as many have speculated then that would explain a lot.

Old June 13th, 2008 #20
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin View Post
If he is indeed Chain as many have speculated then that would explain a lot.
How exactly? Yoiu said it would explain a lot. How is that so?

Thread