VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 17th, 2020 #641
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
By the way, I see that Raisin has put one of my quotes in his signature (although naturally he took it out of context in order to misrepresent my stance on homosexuality, which is par for the course for someone like him).
If you're straight enough you have no reasons to worry about. If "homophobia" is a bad word, it's correct not to describe you a homophobe. What is wrong then?

Quote:
And yes, folks, I realize that it's useless to debate an anti like Raisin since he's obviously not going to change his behavior. I wrote the above post mainly for our lurkers, to show them how antis operate on WN forums like VNN.
You always see illusions about anti-fa and pro-jewish special operations against you when someone disagrees with your redneck views. Meanwhile it's not me who put forum under possible FBI attack:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/brande...tudents-photos

https://yuobserver.org/2019/08/neo-n...dents-faculty/

Old July 18th, 2020 #642
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
However it attracts you, not me. You entered this thread and started to blame me in all possible sins, even though this part of forum is full of bolshevism.

You only repost mainstream media, when it comes to contradictions with bolsheviks online your pathetic attempts to argue end with:
Your obsession with Alex Him is disturbing. That guy has been living in your head rent-free for several years now.

Quote:
your pathetic attempts to argue
The only thing that's pathetic here is your attempt to cover up the fact that you lied. You claimed that I ignore Alex Him's "bolshevik views", and I proved that you were full of shit by linking to posts in which I stated that I disagree with him, and even debated him. Just admit that you lied.

Quote:
Once again, don't treat it as my call for action, I'm only stating you're infantile persona and an internet-fighter with dildos.
And there you go again with your bizarre obsession with dildos.

Quote:
Then your country becomes an artificial creation if authorities import migrants in any region.

Strange enough you accepted the existence of Croatia, but your brains were not big enough to recognize Ukraine.
Let me just point out to our new lurkers that you're a phony, anti-white piece of garbage who couldn't care less about Ukrainians; you're only using them as a weapon in your ongoing smear campaign against Russia.

Remember when I wrote about how jews kidnap Eastern European women and take them to Pissrael where they force them to become sex slaves? Many of those women are Ukrainian, and if you were really a Slavic/White Nationalist as you claim, then you would support me for exposing these crimes, but instead you chose to attack me. Your reply was "So what?", and then you started blathering about how we shouldn't criticize jews for this because Muslims do it too.

You always try to shift the focus away from the jews.

Quote:
Where were you when jews plundered Ukraine under Yanukovich control?

Retards like you only bumped it when pro-Western authorities finished the construction of that center.
Jews have always had a strong presence in Ukraine, but their power increased exponentially when jewish rulers were installed after the illegal, jew-orchestrated coup known as the "Maidan revolution" in 2014. And these jews have been robbing their host people blind, here's just one example:

Quote:
Ukraine Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk to resign

10 April 2016

(...) Mr Yatsenyuk, in office since former pro-Russian President Viktor Yanukovych was ousted in February 2014, said he would inform parliament on Tuesday.

The current President, Petro Poroshenko, asked him to quit in February, saying he had lost support.

His government has been accused of inaction and corruption.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36010511

(And of course Yatsenyuk was replaced with other jews who kept stealing from the people.)

Quote:
Ukrainian people still rank among world’s poorest, study finds

By Jack Laurenson. Published Oct. 19, 2018. Updated Oct. 19 2018 at 6:08 pm

Ukrainians rank among the world’s poorest people and the net wealth of its citizens now lags behind countries like Nepal, Bangladesh and Cameroon, new research published on Oct. 18 shows.
https://www.kyivpost.com/business/uk...&cn-reloaded=1

Then there's the harmful and disgusting homosexual propaganda that the country's jewish rulers are spreading:

Quote:
Ukraine hosts largest ever gay pride parade

By Sandrine Amiel & Reuters • last updated: 24/06/2019

Thousands took to the streets of Kyiv on Sunday for the largest and most peaceful gay pride parade ever held in Ukraine, despite the presence of hostile protesters.

Crowds of people, many dressed in bright colours, paraded along streets in the centre of the Ukrainian capital, holding up banners saying "Diversity is beautiful", "Human rights = happy country", "No violence - yes rights!".
(...)
The government has increased support for LGBT rights since a Western-backed leadership came to power in 2014,
https://www.euronews.com/2019/06/23/...y-pride-parade

This is what the pro-jewish, anti-white propagandist "Rasen" supports.

Quote:
You always see illusions about anti-fa and pro-jewish special operations against you when someone disagrees with your redneck views.
You defend jewish crimes, you constantly call VNN members "rednecks"...and you still claim to be a White Nationalist?

You're not fooling anybody, Raisin.

Quote:
Meanwhile it's not me who put forum under possible FBI attack:
That old matter has been talked to death here. Basically, nothing happened because the authorities immediately realized that there was absolutely nothing illegal about my picture thread about ugly jewish faces. Anybody can go to the police and complain about anything they want, but that doesn't mean that every single one of these complaints is legitimate.

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; July 18th, 2020 at 03:45 PM.

Old July 18th, 2020 #643
Stewart Meadows

Take a good look at "Rasen", folks, because that's what pro-jewish, anti-white internet activists are like. They're vicious smear artists who are completely incapable of engaging in civilized debate as they only know how to attack, lie, troll, stalk, steal their opponents identities and set up fake blogs in their name.

The following troll thread, which "Rasen" started a couple of days ago, is a good example of what I'm talking about:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2308220&postcount=2

This is how these people operate.

Old July 19th, 2020 #644
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Your obsession with Alex Him is disturbing. That guy has been living in your head rent-free for several years now.
So when I exposed your faggy style of debate with open-spoken bolshevik on this forum you started to switch discussion on personalities, as if everyone condemning BLM posters is personally obsessed with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
I consider them as subspecies of the human species.The lives of creatures belonging to my species are valuable to me.
For me, no matter what race they belong to.
How to describe your personal obsession with me? I was in a sort of debate with Erika T. White, you entered this meaningless thread and keep arguing with me, although you never were mentioned here. Virgin StewyMeadows vs Chad Rasen?

Quote:
Let me just point out to our new lurkers that you're a phony, anti-white piece of garbage who couldn't care less about Ukrainians; you're only using them as a weapon in your ongoing smear campaign against Russia.
When you have nothing to say you pretend to be a brave Internet-fighter using personal insults of a redneck. Nice move.

Quote:
Remember when I wrote about how jews kidnap Eastern European women and take them to Pissrael where they force them to become sex slaves? Many of those women are Ukrainian, and if you were really a Slavic/White Nationalist as you claim, then you would support me for exposing these crimes, but instead you chose to attack me. Your reply was "So what?", and then you started blathering about how we shouldn't criticize jews for this because Muslims do it too.
Once again, where were you when pissrael and turkey were importing sex-slaves from Ukraine before the Maidan events? Were praying to holly Eurasion unity o Russia, Ukraine and Uzbekistan?

Quote:
Jews have always had a strong presence in Ukraine, but their power increased exponentially when jewish rulers were installed after the illegal, jew-orchestrated coup known as the "Maidan revolution" in 2014. And these jews have been robbing their host people blind, here's just one example:
After Maiden all jews remained in power in Ukraine, there was some minor distribution of money and power between different zio-clans, but all those jews were in power under Yanukovich. So you liked the situation there when the head of Ukraine was a pro-Russian criminal.

Quote:
That old matter has been talked to death here. Basically, nothing happened because the authorities immediately realized that there was absolutely nothing illegal about my picture thread about ugly jewish faces. Anybody can go to the police and complain about anything they want, but that doesn't mean that every single one of these complaints is legitimate.
Ok, nothing happened then but next time when you artificially create the danger for the forum and its users it might be not so harmless for everyone. Do you pretend to be so braindead to put the forum under danger or it was an intentional move?

P.S. stewy you're refusing to answer directly: do you believe Ukrainians are artificial nation? Do you believe COVID-19 is a sort of flu? Be a straight male, answer the queštion directly.

Last edited by Rasen; July 19th, 2020 at 01:26 AM.

Old July 19th, 2020 #645
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
How to describe your personal obsession with me?
It seems like you're projecting your own rotten character traits onto others.

Quote:
P.S. stewy you're refusing to answer directly: do you believe Ukrainians are artificial nation? Do you believe COVID-19 is a sort of flu? Be a straight male, answer the queštion directly.
I'll tell you what: I'll discuss Bill Gates, the coronavirus crisis and the history of Ukraine with you if you admit that you lied when you claimed that I ignore Alex Him's "bolshevik views". Come on, Raisin. "Be a straight male" and do the honorable thing for once in your life.

Old July 20th, 2020 #646
Vitaly "SND"

Honestly it's hyperbole at best to speak of things like bolshevism. Lots of blandest and shittiest kind of Hurray-Russia and putinustic agitprop - yes. Literally spammed copied shit from govt websites. And these starry eyed cult of Russia that was annointed by people like David Duke and many other WN, semi WN or conservative pundits in US and festered to these days, still continuing strong today with a new crop of websites like the DailyRetard etc. This stupid cult is what makes people lap up this literal shit, and talk about funny stupid shit like infiltrators and jewish operatives when they hear objections or objective reality. And what that is? Quite simply:

Russia is shit. Racially self destructing at break neck speed, not yet where US or Western Europe are, but its govt (mr Putana the " white savior" and his cronies that is) doing all they can to get there. Racially , Russia is more of a shitty mess than Ukraine, this is also not goi g to change any time soon , regardless of power elite shifts that many jew obsessive morons aka the wn mainstream thinks of in terms like jewish coups or some shit lime that.

Economically, Ukraine was and is more shitty than Russia and, again, this was so 10 years ago and probably will stay that way in foreseeable future, regardless of whether there is a government full of russia/putin buttkissers or their US/Eu/NATO counterparts. Although, in these days one also keep in mind that higher economic prosperity directly correlates with faster rates of racial demise. So , when i say Russia is more certainly a bigger racial cesspool than Ukraine, at least a good part, in fact perhaps 9/10 of that has to do NOT with the Evil Genius of Putin the anti white eurasianist pos (he is , very much so), but instead maybe it has to do with how Ukraine is relatively poor and Russias oil propelled economy was and is the #1 immigrant magnet in the post soviet region. Was the situation reversed, perhaps Ukraine would be the #1 racial cesspool, again, regardless of the success or failure of its 2014 change/coup/whatever.

Bolshevism - not in the picture. Real bolshevism died somewhere in the 1930s. TEH JEWS - also mostly not. However , the predominance of low IQ paranoid jew obsessive morons makes intelligent, informed, objective and sane discussion of these realities mostly impossible in wn circles. Oh wait, it makes intelligent discussion of anything pretty rare, oh well. / endrant

Old July 20th, 2020 #647
Serbian

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitaly "SND" View Post
that many jew obsessive morons aka the wn mainstream thinks of in terms like jewish coups or some shit lime that.

the predominance of low IQ paranoid jew obsessive morons makes intelligent, informed, objective and sane discussion of these realities mostly impossible in wn circles. Oh wait, it makes intelligent discussion of anything pretty rare
Your avatar is an Arab muslim putting his foot on the severed head of a Serbian villager.

How you are not banned is beyond me

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old July 21st, 2020 #648
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
the predominance of low IQ paranoid jew obsessive morons makes intelligent, informed, objective and sane discussion of these realities mostly impossible in wn circles. Oh wait, it makes intelligent discussion of anything pretty rare, oh well. / endrant
Hmm, let's see... Jews control Western media, politics, banking, academia, entertainment industries, and they use their enormous influence to destroy the West by promoting third-world immigration, race-mixing, feminism, homosexuality, sex-change operations for children, etc.

Jews do this in the US, Canada, Europe, Ukraine...hell, they even do it in Latin America, as I showed in one of my VNN threads.

What's the best way to counter this onslaught on our society? Apparently, if I understand Vitaly "SND" correctly, it's to refrain from criticizing or even mentioning the people who are responsible for it (i.e. the jews). Now that's brilliant, folks.

By the way, it's interesting that as soon as Rasen gets banned, Vitaly "SND" shows up on VNN for the first time in over a year. Just like Rasen, he tries to shift the focus away from the jews. And just like Rasen, he promotes that anti-Serbian blog that's run by crooks who have stolen my identity.

No, I'm not saying that they're the same person, but they are colleagues who have the same anti-white mission. And no, I'm not trying to get Vitaly "SND" banned. I simply want our readers to know all the facts so that they can draw the proper conclusions from his posts, that's all.

Old July 23rd, 2020 #649
white_usa_

Quote:
Hmm, let's see... Jews control Western media, politics, banking, academia, entertainment industries, and they use their enormous influence to destroy the West by promoting third-world immigration, race-mixing, feminism, homosexuality, sex-change operations for children, etc.
It's been well documented that Jews are a disgusting race of child molesters and child murderers. Child molestation and incest are integral part of Jewish family life.

Yet, in a typical arrogant Jewish fashion to pretend that none of this exists.

Adolf Hitler observed identical behavior when he debated Jews in pre-WWI Vienna. In Mein Kampf he wrote that Jews would repeat their lies over and over again, day after day, as if all counter-arguments that he put forward never existed.

Such little perverted jews as banned jerks from above need to spoil the White Aryan society by their nature, it's a call of chutzpa.

I was in the list of most ranked SF users years ago until I was forced to leave and I used to know their community from the inside. Child molestation and pro-jewish propaganda is what they do.

Old September 12th, 2020 #650
Martel
732 A.D.

Quote:
Take a good look at "Rasen", folks, because that's what pro-jewish, anti-white internet activists are like. They're vicious smear artists who are completely incapable of engaging in civilized debate as they only know how to attack, lie, troll, stalk, steal their opponents identities and set up fake blogs in their name.

The following troll thread, which "Rasen" started a couple of days ago, is a good example of what I'm talking about:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2308220&postcount=2

This is how these people operate.
They are just trying to wear you out and maybe have you banned.

That poster posts less than nothing, RETARDED JEWKRAINIAN .

BUT YOU, I wonder about you sometimes , you are a machine ,

You have a lot of built up informative threads,
time is precious, be well brother.

Old September 12th, 2020 #651
Martel
732 A.D.

Quote:
... couldn't care less about Ukrainians; you're only using them as a weapon in your ongoing smear campaign against Russia.

You always try to shift the focus away from the jews.

Recently I was looking at this again, right now it is harder to find material online doing searches, this information was all over and well known, I did manage to find some material. Pierce talked about this I believe, I listened to almost all his podcasts way back, White Slavery, Yugoslavia, he was right on. You can predict what he would have said about Ukraine, if the Jews are promoting it, it is not good for anyone. Jew trolls on these issues play dumb. Wear us down.

Ukraine is also the center of child pornography,
there have been a few major international cases
involving Ukraine, even reported on my local news
where the local police were involved in arrests.

Wayne Madsen wrote what Putin would do in Crimea, first order of business is kill the pedophiles, he writes this. Then you have that case of one of the " nazi " leaders of Ukraine that sit in Parliament, forgot his name, was involved in this sort of thing and was outed good, not prosecuted as member of Parliament. It goes on.

Ukraine has been totally destroyed by Jews.
Worse off. They want to do the same to Belarus.

Old September 14th, 2020 #652
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martel View Post
They are just trying to wear you out and maybe have you banned.

That poster posts less than nothing, RETARDED JEWKRAINIAN .
They're worthless shitposters.

Quote:
BUT YOU, I wonder about you sometimes , you are a machine ,

Yeah, I get that a lot (although the brilliant Alex Revision is the "record-holder", so to speak).

Quote:
You have a lot of built up informative threads,
Thanks. I could say the same thing about your posts, which usually contain valuable links and information about lots of important topics.

Quote:
time is precious, be well brother.
You too, Martel.

Quote:
Recently I was looking at this again, right now it is harder to find material online doing searches, this information was all over and well known, I did manage to find some material.
I've noticed that a lot of important articles and Youtube videos about the jews' sex slave trade of Eastern European women have disappeared. I assume it's the usual "Oy vey, the goyim know! Shut it down!".

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; September 14th, 2020 at 03:05 PM.

Old September 14th, 2020 #653
Ray Allan

Quote:
BUT YOU, I wonder about you sometimes , you are a machine .
At first I thought Stewart Meadows and Alex Revision were some kind of artificial intelligence, but I'm reasonably sure they're real persons.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 15th, 2020 #654
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
At first I thought Stewart Meadows and Alex Revision were some kind of artificial intelligence, but I'm reasonably sure they're real persons.
Both are excellent and Alex also puts them on Stormfront.

Old September 15th, 2020 #655
Fico

Quote:
Pierce talked about this I believe, I listened to almost all his podcasts way back, White Slavery, Yugoslavia, he was right on. You can predict what he would have said about Ukraine, if the Jews are promoting it, it is not good for anyone.
As someone who grew up in post-communsit ex-Yugoslavia I can tell you that people around all this former land know for activity of White mafia who had done that and not Jews. Pierce do not know nothing about this area. Read Sumerian Swindle. Question about how we must organize order without that will be always for discussion and all oppinion are wellcome. We all know for Italy and Russian mafia as we know that Mussolini solved that problem in Italy. In my oppinion,French revolution is big lie because state steal more than half of your salary and hierarchy always works. Mussolini had organized one hierarchical state with fascist ideology and problem was solved. Do not be in illusion that without Jews you can not have white "Al-Capones". Post-communist areas are full of corruption where are sons of chief communist still on power in new order as result of transition. It means that secret services of former KGB still works with new laws.

Last edited by Fico; September 15th, 2020 at 02:22 AM.

Old October 7th, 2020 #656
White_Jihad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Your avatar is an Arab muslim putting his foot on the severed head of a Serbian villager.

How you are not banned is beyond me
I have no idea either.

Old October 10th, 2020 #657
Vitaly "SND"

Severing head of slain enemies is a cool and manly thing to do before soyboys and feminism. Used to be a fashionable castle wall decoration. Also be aware that when a sERB says arab what he really means usually is neighbors they hate who are allahsnackbars. Neighbors that are at worst about as mixed as the turk-gypsy-slav hybrids aka serbs, and often whiter, especially if they are bosnians. Fun fact : these neighbors were favored by men like Himmler over serbian untermenschen. They may worship a desert pedo, but is it really worse than serb untermenschen worshipping jew on a stick? No. And even atheist as I has to give them that today Islam is less degenerate: memes like white sharia and islam is right about women are popular for a reason. This is shown by men like Ramazan Kadyrov white patriot, statesman and hero of Novorosia. BTW Novorosia and Kosovo fight for freedom very similar.

Dont let serb low t cuck whining and bitching fool you. Those losers only achivement was fail at diplomacy and narrative and got PWNED like bitches, while others prospered. Others who are often whiter, have a lot more respect of their WW2 pro Hitler history and are less degenerated and cucked.

Old October 10th, 2020 #658
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Severing head of slain enemies is a cool and manly thing to do before soyboys and feminism. Used to be a fashionable castle wall decoration. Also be aware that when a sERB says arab what he really means usually is neighbors they hate who are allahsnackbars. Neighbors that are at worst about as mixed as the turk-gypsy-slav hybrids aka serbs, and often whiter, especially if they are bosnians. Fun fact : these neighbors were favored by men like Himmler over serbian untermenschen. They may worship a desert pedo, but is it really worse than serb untermenschen worshipping jew on a stick? No. And even atheist as I has to give them that today Islam is less degenerate: memes like white sharia and islam is right about women are popular for a reason. This is shown by men like Ramazan Kadyrov white patriot, statesman and hero of Novorosia. BTW Novorosia and Kosovo fight for freedom very similar.

Dont let serb low t cuck whining and bitching fool you. Those losers only achivement was fail at diplomacy and narrative and got PWNED like bitches, while others prospered. Others who are often whiter, have a lot more respect of their WW2 pro Hitler history and are less degenerated and cucked.

To be fair, "Alexander The Great" was born in Pella. I'm not sure Pella was ever Macedonia or Albania? Unless you can explain how his parents were maybe Albanian??

Old October 12th, 2020 #659
ProudMontenegrin

Was Aleksandar Veliki an Illiryan or Greek, the ancestors of present day population of Serbia except some White enclaves like Crna Gora then were inhabitating the Asian mountain zone of Hindukuš. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarbani
It's not a joke I have had friends from Beograd who are proud of their "aryan" oriental ancestry

Old October 12th, 2020 #660
Dominus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudMontenegrin View Post
Was Aleksandar Veliki an Illiryan or Greek, the ancestors of present day population of Serbia except some White enclaves like Crna Gora then were inhabitating the Asian mountain zone of Hindukuš. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarbani
It's not a joke I have had friends from Beograd who are proud of their "aryan" oriental ancestry

Tags
stromfront russia

Thread