Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 18th, 2014 #2
notmenomore

The Gulag Archipelago brought me to my final awakening.

Old February 18th, 2014 #3
Thad Charles
Master Race

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
Whenever I read it I come to the realization that what he and his fellow prisoners went through is, if the jew wins again, what I will go through. At first it makes you question yourself and if it's really worth it. But the fear makes you feel alive. That you may have to eventually take a number. That if you don't beat the goddamn jew, you're going to have to pay the same toll.

Old March 26th, 2014 #4
M. Issig

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
I am still finding Solzhenitsyn and his works a powerful refutation of the historical status quo. More than once, while explaining the crimes of Jewry and real history to fairly learned people, I have referred to him and his works. It piques their attention when I do.

Solzhenitsyn is, however, under attack by Jewry, his Gulag Archipelago being replaced in schools throughout the West by Jewess Anne Applebaum's Gulag wherein she denounces the Nobel author and historian. Read my review of Anne Applebaum's Gulag

Too, it is a vexation to read young people write that they fail to see how WWII remains relevant. What they fail to consider or understand is "the victorious Second World War alliance stopped the clock of history in 1945, unconditionally and universally." That's why it remains relevant; even critical.

Old April 6th, 2014 #5
robert burns

The Gulag Archipelago was what really got me to thinking about governments and the power they have over us. His one line of burning in the camps had the most effect on me. I have put it in my mind it is better to shoot it out when they come for you and be killed than be tortured and worked to death in the camps.

Old April 7th, 2014 #6
Kusko J

Solzhenitsyn's memoirs testify that Communist slavery was far worse than plantation slavery in the South. Millions of white and chink slaves strung out in the subzero temperatures and snow dragging behind the ball and chains crushing their ankles and barely a crop harvested. Typical nigger's response is: "Datz jus' racciss."

Old April 7th, 2014 #7
Thad Charles
Master Race

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert burns View Post
I have put it in my mind it is better to shoot it out when they come for you and be killed than be tortured and worked to death in the camps.
You're not alone...I debate the idea with myself from time to time. Maybe too much.

Torture has evolved/devolved the past 70-80 years. Pierce in The Turner Diaries highlights what was done to the protagonist by the jewish interrogators. It was some ugly shit, that's what I thought. I'd never want to go through that. I'm still in the process of reading Gulag and what's done there is just as bad. You don't want to go through that.

I had just read the part on how the guards controlled your bowel movements when you're on the transport train. The prisoners are packed liked sardines, near starvation, and maybe a prisoner just couldn't hold in his movement and it gets all over the compartment. Then maybe some gets onto your bread ration.

It's disgusting typing this out but that's the way it was. Prisoners actually considered still eating the bread ration.

Then, now, in the future ,the jewish torturers will have something in store for us and it may be better to just not find out.

Thread