Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 28th, 2012 #1
Adrian Hartley

Default Olympic Ceremony 'leftie multi-cultural crap' -Tory MP

Its the same MP who got into hot water for attending a 'Nazi themed stag party':

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/po...6908-23913801/

Old July 28th, 2012 #2
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
After the opening section, which showcased British history, including the creation of the NHS and the Jarrow march, a 1936 protest against unemployment in the North East
I'm so fucking glad I haven't got a talmudvision.

Old July 28th, 2012 #3
Adrian Hartley

Most Nationalists support the National Health Service and are against unemployment, but will object to the scenes of ethnic minorities galore, as though they have always been in Britain in numbers.

Old July 28th, 2012 #4
Bev
drinking tea

Good for him for speaking out.

I didn't bother watching it. I guessed what sort of a performance it was going to be. Sounds like I didn't miss much.

Quote:
Last night the Olympic Games was opened with a spectacle of British history, culture and diversity. From Britain's green and pleasant lands, to Dizzee Rascal's homage to the East End. From a celebration of the National Health Service to a moment's reflection of those who had died in the 2005 London bombings - it was an opening ceremony like no other before.

The event organiser, Danny Boyle, wanted to reflect Britain's past, present and future. From the dark satanic mills to tomorrow's young athletes lighting the torch, he wanted to celebrate the nation we are.

Was it a Britain you identified with? htt p://action.hopenothate.org.uk/celebrate-our-nation

When former footballer-turned pundit Robbie Savage told HOPE not hate earlier this summer that the Olympics was every racist's "nightmare" he could not have imagined the horror that BNP, EDL and other far right activists must have felt last night.

The internet and twitter is in overdrive this morning with people feeling proud to be British. Are you one of them? Is pride in one's country good and is this a mood we should build on and encourage?

h t t p://action.h openothat e.org.uk/celebr ate-ou r-nation

Of course, not everyone was happy with last night. Conservative MP Aiden Burley (Cannock) described the opening ceremony as "the most leftie opening ceremony I have ever seen". He went on: "Thank God the athletes have arrived! Now we can move on from leftie multicultural crap."

This from the man who enjoyed a stag do in France with friends dressed up in Nazi uniforms.

Are you appalled by what Aiden Burley said? Should HOPE not hate do something about it? I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Summer 2012 was always going to be a time when Britain was on show. Following the Queen's Jubilee weekend I asked whether you felt Proud to be British. Over 3,000 people responded and unsurprisingly, our supporters had mixed views. Now I would like to ask the question again. Did last night reflect your Britain and if so is this something we should celebrate and build on? Please let me know your thoughts.
I'll always be proud to be British, but not their version of British. I have seen nothing British about the Olympics. It was built with foreign money by Eastern European immigrants, monopolised by American fast food chains and companies, seen as an excuse for the oppressed sporting elite selected by their countries to represent them at world level to claim asylum here, symbolised by the word "ZION" and threatened by all and sundry. Not sure what I'm supposed to be "proud" of.

Old July 28th, 2012 #5
Darius Appleby
Banned

Location: high rainfall coastal strip of the White Continent nation
Arrow hmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Good for him for speaking out.

I didn't bother watching it. I guessed what sort of a performance it was going to be. Sounds like I didn't miss much.

I'll always be proud to be British, but not their version of British. I have seen nothing British about the Olympics. It was built with foreign money by Eastern European immigrants, monopolised by American fast food chains and companies, seen as an excuse for the oppressed sporting elite selected by their countries to represent them at world level to claim asylum here, symbolised by the word "ZION" and threatened by all and sundry. Not sure what I'm supposed to be "proud" of.
It was too early for me at 5:30 am, but saw bits on the net and tv news.

Didn't look too bad.

I did notice as someone here said that the darkies were wrong in earlier British history, and have not always been there.

btw: how do you feel about eating at McDonalds Bev? You sound like you are writing for green/left magazine.

Old July 28th, 2012 #6
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius Appleby View Post
It was too early for me at 5:30 am, but saw bits on the net and tv news.

Didn't look too bad.

I did notice as someone here said that the darkies were wrong in earlier British history, and have not always been there.

btw: how do you feel about eating at McDonalds Bev? You sound like you are writing for green/left magazine.
I'm not keen on ingesting chemically enhanced food (no matter how tasty it is) from McDonalds, especially when I know the burgers don't go mouldy for months. When you can leave food in the corner of a room for six months and it doesn't change in appearance, then imagine what it does to your insides.

But my problem with McDonalds is all the tiny British owned chip shops and cafes who have been banned from selling chips during the Olympics because McDonalds have managed to claim a monopoly on fried potato products. This is quite aside from the whole "Olympics - Sport - Healthy - sponsored by fried chemicals" hilarity.

Old July 28th, 2012 #7
andy

Quote:

I'm not keen on ingesting chemically enhanced food (no matter how tasty it is) from McDonalds, especially when I know the burgers don't go mouldy for months. When you can leave food in the corner of a room for six months and it doesn't change in appearance, then imagine what it does to your insides.

But my problem with McDonalds is all the tiny British owned chip shops and cafes who have been banned from selling chips during the Olympics because McDonalds have managed to claim a monopoly on fried potato products. This is quite aside from the whole "Olympics - Sport - Healthy - sponsored by fried chemicals" hilarity.
One thing that McDonalds does not do and the law cases would be self evident if it did is kill or poison you.Whereas in the immediate vicinity and for miles around there are no family chippies as known in the turnip wastelands.Instead their are poisonous kebab shops,fried chicken outlets along with legions of "ethnic takeaways".Even the few hold out British cafes and pie and mash shops in that locale have either gone or are now staffed by slavic primitives who despite having the ingredients for the perfect Belfast Banjo manage to fuck it up which is more depressing than no Belfast banjo.In fact the only places you can still get an authentic properly done Belfast Banjo is in the City of London and costs £16 (Chips not available bubble an extra at £4 ).
The myth of the Lyons tea shoppe and the abc's that preceded McDonalds is absurd,they were owned by jews and were down market versions of the Ritz Tea Rooms.What always surprises me (though not really) is that the Wimpey chain which blew Lyons et al out of the water in the 60's was sounded by an authentic Englishman who had seen the Mom and Pop diners and McDonalds in the US and started his own franchise based business in the UK something one would expect nostalgia ridden sentimental British nationalists to know

Chase them into the swamps

Old July 28th, 2012 #8
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
I'm so fucking glad I haven't got a talmudvision.
I have an electric rabbi but was not watching it,however as it was broadcast I was talking to an American who was.I could guess at it unfolded what was next.Though I was wrong about tony blair and john major giving a rendition of "rhe old bamboo".It was typical bourgoise self indulgence,their "objective" view of "diversity" and its effects on ordinary people.Like their objective view of the eastend and its presentation on eastenders,their myths become self fullfilling and set in stone.One can see it in their scholarship (Marr's History of modern Britain),their TV Eastenders,Their manufactured pop: sex pistols,clash,etc.Even their version of sport and its role in society such as soccer.When confronted by other things outside of their remit they just disengage and do not address it.
There are whole swathes of society in the UK who have a position of truth at odds with the ruling elites and their marketeers.When they try and voice their opinions they are drowned out by crackpots and deviants not all state sponsored who immediately batten on to "their idea".

Old July 28th, 2012 #9
andy

Irvings comments deserve a wider audience:

"IN her sixty years' rule she has seen the feckless politicians turn her kingdom from a mono-ethnic wellspring of world civilisation into a drug-crazed, gun-toting, knife-wielding "multi-cultural" cesspit. The British Empire imploded. The BBC television cameras hover lovingly on every Black immigrant face that has been shoe-horned, heedless of chronology, into the scenes that Boyle has devised -- including the top-hatted 19th Century capitalist factory-owners, and even the Suffragettes. Black children dance around 19th century English Maypoles. Boxer, George Orwell's heroic carthorse in Animal Farm, would be scratching his forelock: didn't remember them, somehow. On the far side of the arena, the Empire Windrush berths to orchestrated cheers, bringing its first toxic cargo of Caribbean doom.

After the first hour, the constant and inappropriate interpolation of Black faces becomes offensive, and probably as much so to them as to us, the Whites. There is brief relief when the outside-broadcast cameras go on to other celebrations in Northern Ireland, Wales, and Scotland, where there is not a single Black face for the BBC cameras to linger joyously upon. No doubt they will be digitally inserted later, just as Black faces, looking remarkably like Robertson's marmelade golliwogs, were digitally superimposed on some of Harry Potter's cheering fellow-pupils in the final scene of the first Potter movie
"

Old July 28th, 2012 #10
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Official Golliwog

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Irvings comments deserve a wider audience:

"IN her sixty years' rule she has seen the feckless politicians turn her kingdom from a mono-ethnic wellspring of world civilisation into a drug-crazed, gun-toting, knife-wielding "multi-cultural" cesspit. The British Empire imploded. The BBC television cameras hover lovingly on every Black immigrant face that has been shoe-horned, heedless of chronology, into the scenes that Boyle has devised -- including the top-hatted 19th Century capitalist factory-owners, and even the Suffragettes. Black children dance around 19th century English Maypoles. Boxer, George Orwell's heroic carthorse in Animal Farm, would be scratching his forelock: didn't remember them, somehow. On the far side of the arena, the Empire Windrush berths to orchestrated cheers, bringing its first toxic cargo of Caribbean doom.

After the first hour, the constant and inappropriate interpolation of Black faces becomes offensive, and probably as much so to them as to us, the Whites. There is brief relief when the outside-broadcast cameras go on to other celebrations in Northern Ireland, Wales, and Scotland, where there is not a single Black face for the BBC cameras to linger joyously upon. No doubt they will be digitally inserted later, just as Black faces, looking remarkably like Robertson's marmelade golliwogs, were digitally superimposed on some of Harry Potter's cheering fellow-pupils in the final scene of the first Potter movie
"
Bev never did tell me how that I can get my official BNP Golliwog. Inquiring minds want to know.

Old July 28th, 2012 #11
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
One thing that McDonalds does not do and the law cases would be self evident if it did is kill or poison you.
McDonalds might not kill you or poison you, but you ain't telling me that a burger that never moulds or ice cream that never melts is healthy.
Quote:
Whereas in the immediate vicinity and for miles around there are no family chippies as known in the turnip wastelands.Instead their are poisonous kebab shops,fried chicken outlets along with legions of "ethnic takeaways".Even the few hold out British cafes and pie and mash shops in that locale have either gone or are now staffed by slavic primitives who despite having the ingredients for the perfect Belfast Banjo manage to fuck it up which is more depressing than no Belfast banjo.In fact the only places you can still get an authentic properly done Belfast Banjo is in the City of London and costs £16 (Chips not available bubble an extra at £4 ).
I didn't know the chippies and cafes had been taken over.

16 quid for a - here we go - meal that is very similar to a full English. You can get a bloody good one Oop North for a fiver and you don't pay extra for black pudding. The spoon stands up in the mug of tea but that's how I like it.

Quote:
The myth of the Lyons tea shoppe and the abc's that preceded McDonalds is absurd,they were owned by jews and were down market versions of the Ritz Tea Rooms.
Yes, we know this.

Quote:
What always surprises me (though not really) is that the Wimpey chain which blew Lyons et al out of the water in the 60's was sounded by an authentic Englishman who had seen the Mom and Pop diners and McDonalds in the US and started his own franchise based business in the UK something one would expect nostalgia ridden sentimental British nationalists to know
Eddie Gold?

Old July 28th, 2012 #12
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Bev never did tell me how that I can get my official BNP Golliwog. Inquiring minds want to know.
How should I know? Try eBay or something. I don't even know if they do/did them.

Old July 28th, 2012 #13
andy

Quote:

Yes, we know this.

Eddie Gold?
Simon Borrows later 3i CEO (Re) launched Wimpeys in 1966 having discovered that after he had set up the company,the livery the menus and methods for such a chain discovered that jews (Lyons) owned the name and franchise.He had his revenge or rather his son did years later when they bought the name and whole chain including Burger King.
In fact Borrows is another one of those blighters (Aryans who are jew wise) who can have absoloutely no illusions about the jews and their methods.However "the movement" prefers reaching out to tattoed imbeciles rather than actual normal people with enterprise and skill

Old July 28th, 2012 #14
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Simon Borrows later 3i CEO (Re) launched Wimpeys in 1966 having discovered that after he had set up the company,the livery the menus and methods for such a chain discovered that jews (Lyons) owned the name and franchise.He had his revenge or rather his son did years later when they bought the name and whole chain including Burger King.
In fact Borrows is another one of those blighters (Aryans who are jew wise) who can have absoloutely no illusions about the jews and their methods.However "the movement" prefers reaching out to tattoed imbeciles rather than actual normal people with enterprise and skill
That's not what you said though. You said it was started by an authentic Englishman.
Quote:
Named after J. Wellington Wimpy in Elzie Segar's Popeye's comic strip, the Wimpy hamburger operation was one of Lyons' first venture into fast food. Until 1950 J. Lyons & Co felt they did not want to soil their reputation by going into fast food. That was an American phenomenon which they felt the British public were not yet prepared to adopt. Eddie Gold, however, an American, had other ideas and continually pestered the management to at least give it a try. To the directors surprise the experiment proved to be a resounding success and they pressed ahead with expanding the experience.
http://www.kzwp.com/lyons/wimpy.htm

I don't know his ethnicity - not much info is available about him. We seem to have a lot of colonials slumming it in our section tonight, maybe they know more.

Old July 28th, 2012 #15
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

I watched this ceremony at a pizza/sports bar down the street. Damn! What a weak, pathetic thing. People were stunned at how amateurish it was.

The bartender made the best comment. "I've seen more impressive ceremonies at a Kentucky Fried Chicken opening."

Six 12 year old kids with a budget of 12 dollars could do better. It was embarrassing.

Mike

Old November 12th, 2020 #16
Dawn Cannon

Default Opening ceremony 'was a satanic ritual'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
I watched this ceremony at a pizza/sports bar down the street. Damn! What a weak, pathetic thing. People were stunned at how amateurish it was.

The bartender made the best comment. "I've seen more impressive ceremonies at a Kentucky Fried Chicken opening."

Six 12 year old kids with a budget of 12 dollars could do better. It was embarrassing.

Mike
All these years later I finally saw some of it because of the Plandemic:

WHY WAS BORIS JOHNSON SHOWN WITH COVID 19 IN AN NHS HOSPITAL BED IN 2012 OLYMPIC OPENING CEREMONY?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/yMyWLV6TBQh1/

Old November 12th, 2020 #17
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
All these years later I finally saw some of it because of the Plandemic:

WHY WAS BORIS JOHNSON SHOWN WITH COVID 19 IN AN NHS HOSPITAL BED IN 2012 OLYMPIC OPENING CEREMONY?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/yMyWLV6TBQh1/
Remember the London logo....

Old November 13th, 2020 #18
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
Remember the London logo....
I do now...

Thread