Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 16th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Thumbs down Why do blacks bitch about having been slaves even until today ?

. . I've just watched a video on YouTube (won't link to it right now, it's too repulsive . .) where a black guy "vowed revenge" for what "Caucasians had done to them" . .

HOW LONG WILL THEY KEEP IT UP ?

Two facts . . First of all , they were already slaves back in 'da mudderland' ( their chiefs simply sold them to Europeans ) , second , slave business was big business for the jews . .

If it was only that . .

I could add that Caucasians were the first people in history to actually abolish slavery . .

Also , Christians ( i. e. Europeans ) were once enlaved by Muslims . . Are we supposed to bitch about that for eternity now too ?

I could add more . .

Slavery ended about 150 years ago . .

What are these guys thinking?

Apart from that , Europeans weren't the only ones under which blacks had to slave labour . .

They were enlaved by the Egyptians and Arabs . .

Will slavery now forever remain a thorn in European mankind's back for which blacks will always blame us ? ?

Old July 18th, 2018 #2
Skinhead Zack

Blacks Loved Slavery and Regretted Its End – Daily Stormer

Quote:
Sometimes you don’t ever think of a thing, but when you hear it, it is obvious. This is the way it was for me, coming across the real narratives of slaves, which prove that black people in fact loved slavery, and regretted that it ever ended.

While never believing the idiotic Hollywood gibberish about how all the masters abused their black staff for no reason, I suppose I just took it for granted that blacks would have preferred freedom over slavery, and the whole thing was a bit unfair to them. Now that I have come across this information, it makes perfect sense that they would have felt comfortable and satisfied living as slaves.

Clearly, as slaves, they had things that they never would have had otherwise. For one, they had a stable family structure. They were treated like children – but children that were loved, a part of the family – and the masters made sure that they married and stayed together. They were also given order, and knowledge of the joys of a hard days work. The comfort that they had living in houses built by Whites was something they never would have had if they hadn’t been slaves.
More at: https://dailystormer.name/blacks-loved-slavery-and-regretted-its-end-2/

Because they are clearly ignorant of true history. only to believe the lie taught by their (((masters))).

The Jews not only brought African slaves into America, but also made their descendants hate us for non-existent brutality.

Old July 18th, 2018 #3
)))Marc(((

Default Why do blacks exist?

Over 600 ,000 American Whites were forced into killing each other to free the negro. That's depressing ; time for reparations. I want my postal job.

Old July 18th, 2018 #4
ColdFire
Banned

@ Zack . .

Quote:
Why do blacks exist?
I also have always wondered about that question . .

TBH , they do not seem too ((beneficial)) to the planet . .

Absolute trashers of civilisation . . Destructive etc .

Or to put it a bit more . . ahemm . . humane . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by )))Marc((( View Post
Over 600 ,000 American Whites were forced into killing each other to free the negro. That's depressing ; time for reparations. I want my postal job.
Yes, the American civil war certainly wouldn't have happened without the blacks in the U.S. . .

And . . I might add . . without the NWO . .

Quote:
These families are also the same individuals that created the war between the Northern and Southern peoples of America ( Note by ColdFire: The Rothschild bank in London financed the North and the Rothschild bank in Paris the South ). The families, in coalition with munitions makers who also had no allegiance to any one country, created the civil outbreak that occured in America. The battlefields were manipulated; the North wanted the wealth of the South. The enslavement of the human being was not the reason for this scourge, but merely an excuse for it. The slaves were already in the process of receiving their freedom, long before this outbreak occured. The war was contrived to gain control of Southern wealth.
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t569850/

Old July 18th, 2018 #5
T.Garrett
Banned

Default The nigger is an ingrate

Quote:
Originally Posted by )))Marc((( View Post
My lifetime no-show gubbermint job ...these punk ass niggers didn't have the ballz to fight and free themselfs but they expect to be treated as equals by the whites, now better than equals with this disgusting peecee tyranny which tells us what we can or cant say in a country that was created for us by our grandfathers.

For us, not for blacks, browns, yellows ...for us whites.

They are shit colored ingrates.

Old July 18th, 2018 #6
ColdFire
Banned

PM I received concerning this thread . . .

Quote:
Dude, why the hell did you put that Secret Discovery crap in your post on slavery??

That is one of the sickest vids I have ever seen....Barf!!!!

Sorry man , was originally thinking of adding Grace Jones' original vid . .

That is one of the goofiest vids around though

But since you asked . .

Thread