VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 19th, 2017 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder
Default Nigger on white spree shooting / Charleston

nigger on white spree shooting / Ruffin (near charleston SC)

http://narrative-collapse.com/2017/0...ored-by-media/

Black on white spree shooting near Charleston is being ignored by media

MAY 19, 2017

Victims of the Ruffin, SC massacre. A nine-year-old girl was also wounded. Click here for their GoFundMe Page.

Update: We documented what some of the suspect’s friends are saying on Facebook.

Last Tuesday there was a mass shooting in the tiny South Carolina town of Ruffin. This is near Walterboro, SC and not far from Charleston, SC. The area is roughly half white and half black.

The victims are two white adults and two white children. All from the same family. Phillip Miller, 46, Lori Miller, 52, and their son, Vincent Miller, 13, were all killed. A nine-year-old granddaughter was shot in the leg and is in the hospital. There was also a five-year-old granddaughter in the house at the time.

It has been three days and we can’t find a single media outlet that has published any pictures of the victims or mentioned that they white.

Suspect Kenneth “Rambo Chiz” Chisolm.

There appears to be a deliberate effort by the Charleston market not to disclose that the victims are white. The media has had three days to collect information on the victims but has only reported their names and address. In a short amount of time, we found more information on Facebook than all the information reported by the entire Charleston media market combined. The family created a GoFundMe page yesterday evening, but no media outlets have linked to it yet.

The suspect is Kenneth Markeith Chisolm, 19, AKA “Rambo Chiz.” Here is his facebook page. Very little has been said about him in the media so far. He was arrested last November and charged with two counts each of armed robbery and kidnapping. He was released on a $60k bond. He was denied bond today for three counts of murder.

None of the victims appear to have posted very much on Facebook. However, Phil Miller posted memes supporting Trump and defending white people.

Old May 19th, 2017 #2
Ray Allan

Ray Allan

I've heard nothing about this until now. The goddamned jewsmedia is worthless. It's either revenge for Dylann Roof, or just more TNB.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 19th, 2017 #3
Ironguard1940

Ironguard1940
Default In South Africa or South Carolina, you can't take the nigger out of a nigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I've heard nothing about this until now. The goddamned jewsmedia is worthless. It's either revenge for Dylann Roof, or just more TNB.
The lugenpresse has heard about it now from me. I had some choice words for them as well. I saw some of the facebook posts by the nigthug's homies. Niggers even post in ebonics. One nigger woman posted a sensible answer, but as usual the exception will be made the rule if the kikenmedia even bothers to post this story. As far as the motive-niggers who kill Whites need no motive. It just suits them to kill YT. That's why we need to exterminate them first.

Tags
nigger on white

Thread